SOME BUCKTOOTH MAROON ASKS ABOUT "inversion/ after A goes B"
2017-11-18 17:49:47 UTC
1) After John, Harry leaves.
2) After John, leaves Harry.
3) After John, Harry goes.
4) After John, goes Harry.
5) After A comes B.
6) After A B comes.
7) After A must come B.
8) After A B must come.
Which are grammatical?
Which are idiomatic?
Gratefully,
Navi.
The correct version is John leaves and Harry leaves.
They both wind up at the Blowjob Motel with Norman Bates in drag.

Any questions?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
What's this film's rating anywho?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-12-04 17:48:32 UTC
1) After John, Harry leaves.
2) After John, leaves Harry.
3) After John, Harry goes.
4) After John, goes Harry.
5) After A comes B.
6) After A B comes.
7) After A must come B.
8) After A B must come.
Which are grammatical?
Which are idiomatic?
Gratefully,
Navi.
The correct version is John leaves and Harry leaves.
They both wind up at the Blowjob Motel with Norman Bates in drag.
Any questions?
What's this film's rating anywho?
Saying anywho is as bad as saying "where are we at?"
REALITY.EXE corrupt. Reboot universe (Y/N)?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's called the "living language," son; and it's what and how I writes me English.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-12-05 13:43:40 UTC
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
1) After John, Harry leaves.
2) After John, leaves Harry.
3) After John, Harry goes.
4) After John, goes Harry.
5) After A comes B.
6) After A B comes.
7) After A must come B.
8) After A B must come.
Which are grammatical?
Which are idiomatic?
Gratefully,
Navi.
The correct version is John leaves and Harry leaves.
They both wind up at the Blowjob Motel with Norman Bates in drag.
Any questions?
What's this film's rating anywho?
Saying anywho is as bad as saying "where are we at?"
It's called the "living language," son; and it's what and how I writes me English.
You write American, not English.
--
There are two sides to every divorce:
Yours and the stupid idiot's.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-05 15:37:19 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
1) After John, Harry leaves.
2) After John, leaves Harry.
3) After John, Harry goes.
4) After John, goes Harry.
5) After A comes B.
6) After A B comes.
7) After A must come B.
8) After A B must come.
Which are grammatical?
Which are idiomatic?
Gratefully,
Navi.
The correct version is John leaves and Harry leaves.
They both wind up at the Blowjob Motel with Norman Bates in drag.
Any questions?
What's this film's rating anywho?
Saying anywho is as bad as saying "where are we at?"
It's called the "living language," son; and it's what and how I writes me English.
You write American, not English.
Maybe if you had a higher reading level you would know.
LOL
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-12-05 16:51:33 UTC
[...]
It's the Americans that can't read or write properly. They misspell/pronounce math, aluminum, stoopid, etc, etc.
Aristotle believed wind direction determined whether a baby would be a boy or a girl.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-06 14:28:55 UTC
[...]
That's the advanced part of the living language.
You folks on the tiny island don't understand.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-12-06 17:10:33 UTC
[...]
There's nothing advanced about getting things wrong.
A Pakistani woman was sexually assaulted yesterday. Police are still trying to find a motive.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Like I said, the concept of a "living language" escapes you and your ilk.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-12-08 22:39:00 UTC
[...]
It's a stupid concept.
--
Imagine you are a child in your mother's womb, can you detect light?
Only during ballet practice.