-- ADVICE OF AN INTENTION TO LODGE A HUMAN RIGHTS COMPLAINT AGAINST THE SOVEREIGN QUEEN ELIZABETH II IN RELATION TO PERSECUTION AND DENIAL OF ANY RIGHT TO JUSTICE RELATING TO MY ANTI-TERRORIST ACTIVITY IN REFUTATION OF YOUR ANZAC WWII ENTITLEMENT
dolf
2017-04-16 11:30:06 UTC
-- ADVICE OF AN INTENTION TO LODGE A HUMAN RIGHTS COMPLAINT AGAINST THE
SOVEREIGN QUEEN ELIZABETH II IN RELATION TO PERSECUTION AND DENIAL OF
ANY RIGHT TO JUSTICE RELATING TO MY ANTI-TERRORIST ACTIVITY IN
REFUTATION OF YOUR ANZAC WWII ENTITLEMENT

*** I WILL HAVE NOTHING MORE TO DO WITH YOU SO LONG AS I LIVE ***

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 16 April, 2017

DISTRIBUTION LIST:

1) alt.dear.whitehouse,
2) aus.politics,
3) aus.media-watch,
4) alive.media.tv.bbc,
5) aus.legal,
6) alt.nl.gaycafe,
7) alt.politics.homosexuality,
8) alt.france,
9) de.soc.weltanschauung.islam,
10) nl.politiek

THE FOLLOW ARE TWO COMPLAINTS OF TODAY MADE IN RELATION TO GRINDR BASED
FALSE DEFAMATORY HATE SPEECH AS IRRATIONAL INCITEMENT TO HATRED AS
TORTUROUS ACTS OF DE-HUMANIZATION AS BEING SPECIFICALLY *CRIMES*
*AGAINST* *HUMANITY* AND WAR CRIMES CONSTITUTING TREASON:

-- HOW TO DEAL WITH MIDDLE EASTERN LACK OF CIVILITY

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indeWpKckMyOG50dGc

-- HOW TO DEAL WITH AUSTRALIAN LACK OF CIVILITY

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcThhdVVZZ1NIY0E

Let me say at the outset, that I am disappointed with the past conduct
of the Victoria Police and I have lost all professional respect for your
vexation and acts persecution with regards your prejudiced handling of
my matters of complaint and specifically in relation to equivalent
written complaints of the 3 August 2016 (et al) which are as follows:

- BRENDON LLOYD of Sydney New South Wales, as the former administrator
of the "AUSTRALIANS FOR SEPARATION OF CHURCH & STATE" FACEBOOK GROUP;

- POLLYANNAR GIBSON nd a male cohort as conspirator being the former
administrator of the "I DO SUPPORT MARRIAGE EQUALITY IN GIPPSLAND"
FACEBOOK BOOK and who is formerly of 'THE BIG PICTURE PHOTOGRAPHER", 289
Raymond Street, Sale Victoria;

- KAREN LAWTON of Traralgon Victoria as being the administrator of the
"GIPPSLAND GAYS" FACEBOOK GROUP;

- All those individuals alleged involved within this cause célèbre as
unlawful action which has been perpetuated by unreasonable, unjustified
defamatory characterisations being de-humanizing conduct as
predominantly GRINDR, SCRUFF, CRAIGSLIST and USENET based as Internet
Carriage Service enabled hate speech which is un-remorsed and then the
cause for prejudiced by HOLOCAUST and JINGOISTIC ANZAC tradition slander
as discriminatory ACT(s) (ie. which 'includes a failure to act and a
proposal to act' as defined under Section 3(1) of the Charter of Human
Rights and Responsibilities Act No. 43 of 2006) as conduct also
prohibited under Division 4 as Section 44 - Discrimination by GRINDR and
SCRUFF within the Provision of Goods and Services of the Equal
Opportunity Act No. 16 of 2010 (Incorporating Amendments as at 21
December 2011);

Had the Victoria Police taken appropriate and unprejudiced action
without fear or favour the circumstances of societal abuses would not
have escalated to the degree of severity and contempt to which it has.

I wish to bring to the Victoria Police attention, that I have the means
by use of an INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (as a natural endowment which has
been mine from birth) associated to the GRAPPLE HOMOIOTIC NOUMENON as a
theoretical and metaphysical concept of the Godhead/Divine Nature as
Mind, conscious reality of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[TAL] and the COURSE-trouchos
OF NATURE-genesis [Jame 3:6] to annihilate another's MIND, BODY and SOUL
by means of transcendent use of language Hebrew: 22 letters, English: 26
letters, Greek: 27 letters over the Arabic with 28 letters which is a
superset of the Semitic tongue:

"JEWISH MEDITATION SERIES ON MINDFULNESS AND NEURAL LINGUISTIC
PROGRAMMING ANCHORS" dated 10-22 NOVEMBER 2016

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indekxQV0NTZWF6bGM

And with the DAOist TETRAGRAMMATON as ternary compliant HOMOIOS THEORY
OF NUMBER being a PARADIGM of EMPIRE GOVERNANCE and the basis for
SUPERSEDING the LETTERS PATENT to the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA 1901
which is transcendent to your religious belief as MIND encapsulated by
the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as SOVEREIGN/MARRIAGE basis to which Roman
Empire Governance as being only a METHODOLOGY.

The HISTORICAL AND SCIENTIFICALLY PLAUSIBLE BASIS OF THIS CLAIM IS
CONVEYED FOLLOWING *DRAFT* DOCUMENT AS PRELIMINARY INFORMAL RESEARCH
WHICH ESTABLISHES THE FACTUAL NATURE OF MY CLAIM MADE IN RELATION TO MY
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AS THE NEGATION OF THE PYTHAGOREAN BASIS TO
ROMAN EMPIRE BASIS AS EQUATED TO GERMAN FASCISM AND OTHER RELIGIOUS
BELIEF SUCH AS ROMAN CATHOLICISM, FREEMASONRY, ISLAM AND JUDAISM

"MY DAY IN COURT AS HYPOZEUS: *I* *CAME*, *I* *SAW*, *I* *CONQUERED* AS
THE CONSCIOUS DEVELOPMENT OF THIS INVOCATION AS A VITALITY PERSONAL WILL
TO POWER"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indUGpvVTRlWWFsb1U

I bring to the Victoria Police attention, that I have legitimate basis
in having superseded the LETTERS PATENT to the Federation of the
COMMONWEALTH of AUSTRALIA of 1901 to lawfully claim a prerogative to
being the SOVEREIGN this LAND.

*GIVEN* *THAT* *THIS* *HISTORICAL* *FACT* *MADE* *IN* *RELATION* *TO*
*THE* *PROVEN* *PHILOSOPHICAL* *CAUSE* *FOR* *GERMAN* *FASCISM* *AND*
*WORLD* *WAR* *II* WHICH HAS A RELATIONSHIP TO RELIGIOUS BELIEF IS THEN
THE BASIS OF the Criminal activity reported to you previously as being
by agent provocateurs who are engaged within defamation of myself,
attempt to steal Intellectual Property, imposing of a substituted ethic
upon our ANZAC tradition and Treason against the Sovereignty of the
Commonwealth of Australia and which is prohibited under SECTION 9A of
the CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA (1958) has a patterning of behaviour
associated with this document as my Intellectual Property as an
alternative HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER being a theoretical and
metaphysical noumenon, conception of the Godhead/*DIVINE* and a
determined contrivance associated with attributed time COURSE-trochos OF
NATURE-genesis, autonomous sovereignty as empire governance, language,
rationality and the reasoned mind of religious belief

It has been alleged that this unlawful action which has been perpetuated
by unreasonable, unjustified defamatory characterisations being
de-humanizing conduct as predominantly GRINDR, SCRUFF, CRAIGSLIST and
USENET based as Internet Carriage Service enabled hate speech which is
un-remorsed and then the cause for prejudiced by HOLOCAUST and
JINGOISTIC ANZAC tradition slander as discriminatory ACT(s) (ie. which
'includes a failure to act and a proposal to act' as defined under
Section 3(1) of the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities Act No.
43 of 2006) as conduct also prohibited under Division 4 as Section 44 -
Discrimination by GRINDR and SCRUFF within the Provision of Goods and
Services of the Equal Opportunity Act No. 16 of 2010 (Incorporating
Amendments as at 21 December 2011) and was also committed by both the
Victoria Police Force, the New South Wales Police Service.

However it is unlawful conduct by a public authority such as the
Victoria Police under Section 38(1) to (3) of the Charter of Human
Rights and Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006, which states: "(1)
Subject to this section, *IT* *IS* *UNLAWFUL* *FOR* *A* *PUBLIC*
*AUTHORITY* *TO* *ACT* *IN* *A* *WAY* *THAT* *IS* *INCOMPATIBLE* *WITH*
*A* *HUMAN* *RIGHT* *OR*, *IN* *MAKING* *A* *DECISION*, *TO* *FAIL* *TO*
*GIVE* *PROPER* *CONSIDERATION* *TO* *A* *RELEVANT* *HUMAN* *RIGHT*.

If the Victoria Police however, fails to take any direct action to
investigate my reasonable complaints before ANZAC DAY celebrations of 25
April 2017 that *NO* NATION* including the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA has
any entitlement to utilise my Intellectual Property in relation to those
celebration in memorial of our WAR DEAD.

BECAUSE I AM INTENTIONED TO USE THAT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AS THE
NATURAL / COMMON LAW BASIS TO CONVEY AN EGALITARIAN RIGHT AND
*THIS* *PROVEN* *PHILOSOPHICAL* *CAUSE* *FOR* *GERMAN* *FASCISM* *AND*
*WORLD* *WAR* *II* WHICH HAS A RELATIONSHIP TO RELIGIOUS BELIEF IN MY
COMPLAINT HUMAN RIGHTS COMPLAINT TO THE UNITED NATIONS WHICH IS TO BE
MADE AGAINST THE VICTORIA POLICE AGAINST THE SOVEREIGN QUEEN ELIZABETH
II IN RELATION TO PERSECUTION AND DENIAL OF ANY RIGHT TO JUSTICE
RELATING TO MY ANTI-TERRORIST ACTIVITY IN REFUTATION OF YOUR ANZAC WWII
ENTITLEMENT.

I *ALSO* require that the Victoria Police keep me informed via the
email address of ***@hotmail.com as to any progress made in
relation to these complaints and other than that, I have no further
desire to have any association with the Victoria Police (or be in the
same room) as such is my degree of dissatisfaction and contempt for
the Organisational disrespect of me.

AS IF YOU ARE SOLE ARBITER OF ANY AND THE MOST IMPORTANT CAUSE.

*** I WILL HAVE NOTHING MORE TO DO WITH YOU SO LONG AS I LIVE ***

I refer to paragraphs 11 to 26 of my submission made to the Sale
Magistrates Court within Case Number: G13559325 at the CONTESTED HEARING
of 12 April, 2017 and over which I am now intentioned to form the basis
of my complaint as notice served upon the Magistrates Court and Victoria
Police of that same day: "ADVICE OF AN INTENTION TO LODGE A HUMAN RIGHTS
COMPLAINT AGAINST THE SOVEREIGN QUEEN ELIZABETH II IN RELATION TO
PERSECUTION AND DENIAL OF ANY RIGHT TO JUSTICE RELATING TO MY
ANTI-TERRORIST ACTIVITY IN REFUTATION OF YOUR ANZAC WWII ENTITLEMENT.

11. I have previously written to the American Consultant on 24 March
2017 in order to give an opportunity, so as to enable their nation and
peoples to avoid the adverse consequence outlined within this COURT
statement, by means of a *SHRIVE* (ie. to impose penance on a sinner; to
grant absolution to a penitent; to hear the confession of a person; to
hear confessions; [archaic]: to go to or make confession; [archaic]:
confess one's sins, as to a priest; Courtesy: Word of the Day for 28
February 2017; www.dictionary.com) and garner it as an opportunity to
most appropriately and properly quell insurrection.

Details of that correspondence with the American Consulate relating to
my anti-terrorism activity as commencing prior to the actual EVENT of 11
September 2001 is conveyed within document titled: "THE UNVEILING OF
WELLINGTON SHIRE'S LATEST SCHEMA 'MARIAN STATUE TO WOMEN AND THE STOLEN
GENERATION'" dated 17 to 26 March 2017.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indVzN6MlZvX2pab0E

This was a reconsideration of my public undertaking as to no longer
striving urgently for the United States of America in now letting the
deadline of 12 April 2017 pass by, before writing to the American
Consultant in order to have given an opportunity so as to avoid this
adverse consequence:

*CONDEMNED* *TO* *HELL* (#123 - JUDGMENT / #246 - ANGEL GABRIEL) *AS*
*A* *LOSS* *OF* *ETERNITY* *DUE* *TO* *BLASPHEMY*".

12. This assertion relates to my undertaking of an intentioned
anti-terrorism initiative as PLANS. And this occurring as my only
activity made in SUPPORT, continued whilst I remained a recipient of a
salary continuance benevolence made under the provisions of an Insurance
Policy in full compliance as an acceptance of my Total and Permanent
Disability status. Is then capable of being established, as an
indisputable matter of fact, by a transcription record of the 7
December, 2001 proceedings occurring as an extra-ordinary hearing before
the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT). It records my
self representation in a dispute with AXA Group Insurance made in
relation to my salary continuance policy. And my attempt to explain as
testimony then given to the Tribunal of my relative and lived actions,
as an activity which occurred contemporaneously to the Islamic terrorist
EVENTS of 11 September, 2001. As my ardent (ie. very enthusiastic or
passionate; [archaic or literary] burning; glowing) belief in it being
at the time, a milestone date as TELOS (ie. an ultimate object or aim.
In the hedonistic life, people lose some moral purpose, a telos which
provides the moral justification for the society).

13. This improper, false, delusional and malicious assertion made by
legal counsel Mr Peter Riddell for the Insurer (AXA Group Insurance/AMP
- National Mutual Life Association of Australasia Limited), ascribes to
my actions as courtesy telephone calls to him, as being of a
"threatening and frightening character which is made against the
security of his person and his family", to constitute a sufficient
degree of criminality, as to necessitate "a report has been made to the
Victoria Police who have considered the matter to be serious. They have
noted details of the threats and have asked to be updated if there are
any further occurrences."

14. When in point of fact, his irrationality was given impetus to his
confronted sensibilities due only to my passing of him within the street
during morning commute and thus was to a figment of his own imagination.
And subsequently the presumptuous imposing of a privilege as
self-importance upon his person, conveying a contempt of the AUTONOMY OF
WILL being the MATERIA PRIMA of the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES which are
fundamental to the law and order of our FEDERATION as the COMMONWEALTH
of AUSTRALIA as the rights which ought to be the prerogative of the
Sovereign as the feigned regard for those principles which is most
apparent by your disparaging of the rights of succession which as a
privilege that is rightfully and lawfully mine.

Accordingly, I require a Court Order demanding an explanation from legal
Counsel Mr. Peter RIDDELL et al, Andrew PENN as former CEO of AXA Group
Insurance (but now Telstra), AXA Group Insurance and AMP Insurance. And
further more, I am seeking a warrant for the immediate arrest of both
Mr. Peter RIDDELL and Mr Andrew PENN on the Indictment of TREASON made
under SECTION 9A of the Crimes Act of Victoria (1958).

15. These facts which manifestly condemns as categorically
unmeritorious, deplorable, verminous and criminal conduct, comprises a
logical jurisprudent syllogism as a cosmological statement, which
encompasses a Natural / Common ?aw entitlement to a self-identity as a
formula of autonomy expressing an egalitarian right, which then relates
directly to my undertaking of an intentioned volunteer multifaceted,
reasoned, pacifist and virtuous covert internet religious based GLBTI
Community activism and advocacy activity as a focused anti-terrorism
initiative as PLANS which has sought:

i) To effect a denial of any claimed "divine imperative" by the Islamic
terrorist group Al-Qaeda associated to the EVENT of 11 September, 2001
as terror attacks against the United States of America and any
subsequent justification for War;

ii) To undermine the foundations of Islamic extremist religious belief; and

iii) Give an auxiliary (ie. providing supplementary or additional help
and support) and prerogative (ie. a privileged right of the sovereign
that is theoretically subject to no restriction) SUPPORT to any Gay and
Lesbian Community's initiatives towards the adoption of same sex
marriage legislation.

iv) Solving that Anglican dissension problem' of 31 August 2016.
Basically the substantial documents which on my local Anglican parish,
clearly outlines that my statements and actions were undertaken in
response to a threat of retribution (ie. a capacity to deny them any
factual basis to religious belief because I have with my theoretical
noumenon as a cube which is based on the HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER: it uses:

- a valid cosmological logical syllogism as TRIAD MICROCOSM associated
to Jewish Torah belief and the Dead Sea Scrolls priestly service
division as the basis for the 364-day/year base-7 measurement of time by
designation of days, weeks and jubilee time divisions which negates the
Julian Calendar that fell into disrepute in 1582 (British Empire in
1751/1752), and

- an alternative mathematical SEPTET macrocosm of 7 x #369 (inclusive of
Roman Empire Governance and religious belief usage) Magic Squares, 1 x
HETRO-SQUARE SPIROGYRA ORDER as its TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE and the
Chinese I CHING/DAO TE CHING COURSE-TROCHOS of NATURE-GENESIS as their
foundation of Empire Governance being the Autonomous Prototype)

As the basis of it being a statement of a Natural and Common Law as
egalitarian right to Regulative Free Will (ie. the reasoning capability
as the element which defines us as homo sapiens-human or the forma
corporis as soul within the world).

v) To invalidate the original Letters Patent by Queen Victoria as
enabling the Constitution as Commonwealth of Australia of 1 January,
1901 and undertaking such action without any impunity directed to its
formulation as an instrument of British Empire Governance by providing
the metempirical (ie. the branch of philosophy that deals with things
existing beyond the realm of experience) philosophical as the
perennialist school of thought and metaphysical (ie. of things
transcending what is physical or natural and the temporal reality) as
Torah Kabbalistic thought interpretation given to an alternative and
tetragrammaton HOMOIOTIC perspective of the THEORY OF NUMBER and its
circumscribing as the DECALOGUE which is otherwise known as the TEN
COMMANDMENTS, by a declaration made and comprehensible to ALL, as for
ETERNITY and EXISTENT to an egalitarian, immutable and a transcendent
right of the State of Israel's claim to a Sovereign AUTONOMY OF WILL,
which is made in deference to it's subordinate historical basal and
terrestrial connubial (ie. marriage as a yoke) ethos as a societal
cultivation made upon it's 'self-identity as a formula of autonomy' and
as a vassal perspective of Roman Empire Governance which pervaded and
was later adopted by Islam, the Vatican City/State and German Fascism.

vi) As a clear, concise philosophical and theological basis, being after
much consideration, derive at the factual and intelligent means to
provide briefing matters as then impetus for the determined pursuit of
an INDICTMENT for the criminal charge of TREASON, which is to be brought
against Cardinal George Pell in his contempt to the AUTONOMY OF WILL
being the MATERIA PRIMA of the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES encapsulated within
the LETTERS PATENT to the Federation of the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA OF
1901, as an absolute rejection on hymeneal (ie. IDOLATRY AS
PRIAPUS--ERECT PHALLUS AND HYMEN AS MARRIAGE) grounds as a presumptuous,
delusional and fraudulent claim to a lawful Christian Identity for the
unmeritorious act of barbarism. As the arrogant and obstinate refusal
of the Eucharist Communion, which occurred at Saint Patricks Cathedral,
East Melbourne on the Pentecost Sunday Mass as the dates of 31 May, 1998
and 21 June, 2000. Which indiscriminately and in presence of mercenary
security guards, was violently directed towards the self identity as the
formula of autonomy of any and all such persons (inclusive of mother,
sons and daughters) who were distinguished only by their fraternity in
the wearing of the GLBTI Community's symbol represented as a rainbow sash.

16. This perverse and adversarial public Internet conduct as CAUSE
CÉLÈBRE is an unbridled and unrestrained attempt to impede the
successful completion of the above stated goals (which I have now
concluded), to murder my reputation and human dignity without any
conscious acceptance of the merit to the aforementioned action against
religious extremism as anti-humanity, anti-society, anti-civilization
and anti-religion activity.

And to put it simply, to dispossess me of any claim to a rational mind;
subject me to such frequent slanderous mischaracterisations my
reputation as bork to normalise by the mutual agreement of others as
contempt and to extinguish and annihilate me.

17. It is Criminal activity by agent provocateurs who are engaged within
defamation of myself, attempt to steal Intellectual Property, imposing
of a substituted ethic upon our ANZAC tradition and Treason against the
Sovereignty of the Commonwealth of Australia and which is prohibited
under SECTION 9A of the CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA (1958) has a patterning
of behaviour associated with this document as my Intellectual Property
as an alternative HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER being a theoretical and
metaphysical noumenon, conception of the Godhead/*DIVINE* and a
determined contrivance associated with attributed time COURSE-trochos OF
NATURE-genesis, autonomous sovereignty as empire governance, language,
rationality and the reasoned mind of religious belief:

TRUTH IS A COSMOGONIC CONSIDERATION AFTER ALL:

1) Telos (6,000 as 122J3W1D) = Arch (#0 as 22/7 = 3W1D) + c² is a
genuine Sabbath based PARADIGM;
2) Pythagorean Theorem: a² = b² + c² is fascist (see discussion below)
and now redundant as only a METHODOLOGY;

It is an argument between which 'HETEROS' v's 'HOMOIOS' as the THEORY OF
NUMBER constitutes the mind created in the image of the Creator God as
the Father (Godhead/Divine Nature as Mind) [Luke 4:5-24 (KJV); Romans
1:16-32]?

RUDIMENTS {STOICHEION [G4747]} OF THE WORLD {KOSMOS [G2889] AS HETEROS
(binomial) {ie. bifurcated gender and spermatic} or HOMOIOS (trinomial)
{ie. bifurcated ENNEAD as rational PI = {3-6-9} .142857...} THEORY OF
NUMBER:

- STOICHEION [G4747]: presumed derivative of the base of G4748;
something orderly in arrangement, that is, (by implication) a serial
(basal, fundamental, initial) constituent (literally), proposition
(figuratively):--element, principle, rudiment;
- properly, fundamentals, like with the basic components of a
philosophy, structure, etc.; (figuratively) "first principles," like the
basic fundamentals of Christianity;
- refers to "the rudiments with which mankind . . . were indoctrinated
(before the time of Christ), i.e. the elements of religious training or
the ceremonial precepts common alike to the worship of Jews and of
Gentiles" (J. Thayer);
- The RSV however renders stoixeia as "elemental spirits," ie. spiritual
powers or "cosmic spirits" (DNTT, 2, 828). This views 4747 / stoixeíon
("elements") as ancient astral beings associated with the very beginning
(make-up) of the earth.]

- STOICHEŌ [G4748]: a derivative of στείχω steichō̄ (to range in regular
line); to march in (military) rank (keep step), that is, (figuratively)
to conform to virtue and piety:—walk (orderly)
- to be in rows, fig. to walk by rule;

- KOSMOS [G2889]: orderly arrangement, that is, decoration; by
implication the world (in a wide or narrow sense, including its
inhabitants, literally or figuratively [morally]):--adorning, world;

GODHEAD which conveys all *PRINCIPALITY* {ARCHĒ: #6 - FORM OF NATURE /
#3 - NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {VAV / *POWERS* (Gk. Arche - a
commencement, or (concrete) *chief* (*in* *various* *applications* *of*
*order*, *time*, *place* *or* *rank*):--beginning, corner, (at the, the)
first (estate), *magistrate*, power, principality, principle, rule)}}, and

*POWER* {EXOUSIA: #7 - ENGENDERING NATURE / #4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS
NATURE: {ZAYIN / *PRINCIPALITIES* (Gk. Exousia - (in the sense of
ability); privilege, that is, (subjectively) *force*, capacity,
competency, freedom, or (objectively) mastery (concretely magistrate,
superhuman, potentate, *token* *of* *control*), delegated
influence:--authority, jurisdiction, liberty, power, right, strength)}}

Where the c² is equivalent to a constant dependent on n, calculated by
the formula:

M = [n(n² + 1)] / 2

+ 0, 27, 54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law}
+ 0, 9, 18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
+ 0, 3, 6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}
+ *1* - *MONAD*, *2* - *DUAD*, *3* - *TRIAD* {ie. Formula of Progression
of individual phenomena (Wan Wu)}

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

#5 - ACT OF NATURE (JUSTICE):

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

18. I HAVE NOW REPORTING THESE MATTERS OF GREAT GRAVITAS TO THE VICTORIA
POLICE ON 19 MARCH 2017, ABOUT THE DIABOLICAL CIRCUMSTANCE WHEREBY
RELIGIOUS PIETY OF OTHERS IS MASQUERADING AS PANTOMIMED BELLIGERENT
IMPERTINENCE *ALLEGEDLY* *A* *TRAITOROUS* *MISCONDUCT* *SEEKING* *TO*
*IMPOSE* *A* *SUBSTITUTED* *VIRTUE* *UPON* *OUR* *ANZAC* *TRADITION*
*AND* *PERVERT* *STATE* *AUTHORITY* *AND* *SOVEREIGNTY* *OF* *THE*
*COMMONWEALTH*, WHEN ESPECIALLY GIVEN SUCH CONDUCT HAS BLASPHEMED THE
NAME OF YHWH AS GOD ALMIGHTY.

THAT I AM CLAIMING IN RELATION TO MY MATHEMATICAL THEORETICAL NOUMENON
AS BE CONSTITUTING AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IN THE SUBSTANTIATION OF A
NATURAL / COMMON LAW STATEMENT ASSERTING AN EGALITARIAN RIGHT TO 'BEING'
AND 'EXISTENCE" IN SO DEFINING RATIONALITY, REASONING AND WHICH IS
INTRINSIC TO HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[TAL] CONSCIOUSNESS.

19. That there has been shown a habitual and contemptuous disrespect of
my dignity as a legitimately claimed Sovereign Authority which is a
superseding of that bequeathed by Queen Victoria's instrumentation by
the LETTERS PATENT to the FEDERATION of the COMMONWEALTH of 1901 and
according to the good word of God as Divine Graciousness, in the
bestowal of a "HEAVENLY (EPOURANIOS) GIFT (DŌREA)" which conveys all the
necessary "POWERS (DUNAMIS) of the WORLD (AIŌN)" [Ephesians 3:1-21 (KV);
Hebrews 6:4-12 (KJV)] as expressing the totality of the AUTONOMY OF WILL
being the MATERIA PRIMA to the "Sovereign and Autonomous Right", the
"Power to Rule" and "Dispense Justice" by "Edict as a Divine Authority"
being PRINCIPLES OF THE SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY which can be understood in
our knowledge of God (GODHEAD/Divine Nature as Mind), and having
thereby, invalidated those Letters Patent to the Federation of the
Commonwealth of Australia of 1901, as to be then declared, apparent and
permitted the status as authority, powers and privilege accorded to the
Sovereign of the Commonwealth of Australia.

20. Such wilful misconduct of others, in my view therefore constitutes
HIGH TREASON under the Laws of the United Kingdom as being a disdainful,
habitual disrespect, shown both to the principles of the Crown and by
the presumptuous imposing of privilege as self-importance upon your
persons, conveying a contempt of rights which ought to be the
prerogative of the Sovereign as the feigned regard for those same
principles which is most apparent by your disparaging of the rights of
succession which as a privilege that is rightfully and lawfully mine--IT
IS IN MOVING HEAVEN AND EARTH, BY NO MEANS A SIMPLE MATTER OF UNDERTAKING.

21. And I may under Section 39 - Legal Proceedings of the Charter of
Human Rights and Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006, "seek any relief
or remedy in respect of an act or decision of a public authority on the
ground that the act or decision was unlawful, that person may seek that
relief or remedy on a ground of unlawfulness arising because of this
Charter" and specifically under Sub-Section 39(2)(a) and (b) to the
exercise of "any right that a person has, otherwise than because of this
Charter, to seek any relief or remedy in respect of an act or decision
of a public authority, including a right—

(a) to seek judicial review under the Administrative Law Act 1978 or
under Order 56 of Chapter I of the Rules of the Supreme Court; and
(b) to seek a declaration of unlawfulness and associated relief
including an injunction, a stay of proceedings or exclusion of evidence."

22. My intention in tabling these matters before the local Sale
Magistrates Court on 11 January 2017 is to give notice to the judicatory
of my having superseded the original Letters Patent to the Federation of
the Commonwealth of Australia of 1901 as then having a right of
succession being lawfully granted to me. I’m therefore requesting "a
stay of proceedings" in having "a question of law arises that relates to
the application of this Charter" as then a recourse to PART
3--APPLICATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS IN VICTORIA, DIVISION 3--INTERPRETATION
OF LAWS as the consideration of "33 - REFERRAL TO SUPREME COURT" and "34
- ATTORNEY-GENERAL'S RIGHT TO INTERVENE" which is an authority granted
by the Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006:

33 - REFERRAL TO SUPREME COURT
(1) If, in a proceeding before a court or tribunal, a question of law
arises that relates to the application of this Charter or a question
arises with respect to the interpretation of a statutory provision in
accordance with this Charter, that question may be referred to the
Supreme Court if—
(a) a party has made an application for referral; and
(b) the court or tribunal considers that the question is appropriate for
determination by the Supreme Court.

(2) If a question has been referred to the Supreme Court under
subsection (1), the court or tribunal referring the question must not—
(a) make a determination to which the question is relevant while the
referral is pending; or
(b) proceed in a manner or make a determination that is inconsistent
with the opinion of the Supreme Court on the question.

(3) If a question is referred under subsection (1) by the Trial Division
of the Supreme Court or by the County Court, the referral is to be made
to the Court of Appeal.

(4) Despite anything contained in any other Act, if a question arises of
a kind referred to in subsection (1), that question may only be referred
to the Supreme Court in accordance with this section.

34 - ATTORNEY-GENERAL'S RIGHT TO INTERVENE
(1) The Attorney-General may intervene in, and may be joined as a party
to, any proceeding before any court or tribunal in which a question of
law arises that relates to the application of this Charter or a question
arises with respect to the interpretation of a statutory provision in
accordance with this Charter.

(2) If the Attorney-General intervenes in a proceeding under this
section, then, for the purpose of the institution and prosecution of an
appeal from an order made in that proceeding, the Attorney- General may
be taken to be a party to the proceeding.

35 - NOTICE TO ATTORNEY-GENERAL AND COMMISSION
(1) A party to a proceeding must give notice in the prescribed form to
the Attorney-General and the Commission if—
(a) in the case of a Supreme Court or County Court proceeding, a
question of law arises that relates to the application of this Charter
or a question arises with respect to the interpretation of a statutory
provision in accordance with this Charter; or
(b) in any case, a question is referred to the Supreme Court under
section 33.

(2) For the purpose of subsection (1), a notice is not required to be
given to—
(a) the Attorney-General if the State is a party to the relevant
proceeding; or
(b) the Commission if the Commission is a party to the relevant proceeding.

36 - DECLARATION OF INCONSISTENT INTERPRETATION
(1) This section applies if—
(a) in a Supreme Court proceeding a question of law arises that relates
to the application of this Charter or a question arises with respect to
the interpretation of a statutory provision in accordance with this
Charter; or
(b) the Supreme Court has had a question referred to it under section 33; or
(c) an appeal before the Court of Appeal relates to a question of a kind
referred to in paragraph (a).

(2) Subject to any relevant override declaration, if in a proceeding the
Supreme Court is of the opinion that a statutory provision cannot be
interpreted consistently with a human right, the Court may make a
declaration to that effect in accordance with this section.

(3) If the Supreme Court is considering making a declaration of
inconsistent interpretation, it must ensure that notice in the
prescribed form of that fact is given to the Attorney-General and the
Commission.

(4) The Supreme Court must not make a declaration of inconsistent
interpretation unless the Court is satisfied that—
(a) notice in the prescribed form has been given to the Attorney-General
and the Commission under subsection (3); and
(b) a reasonable opportunity has been given to the Attorney-General and
the Commission to intervene in the proceeding or to make submissions in
respect of the proposed declaration of inconsistent interpretation.

(5) A declaration of inconsistent interpretation does not—
(a) affect in any way the validity, operation or enforcement of the
statutory provision in respect of which the declaration was made; or
(b) create in any person any legal right or give rise to any civil cause
of action.

(6) The Supreme Court must cause a copy of a declaration of inconsistent
interpretation to be given to the Attorney-General—
(a) if the period provided for the lodging of an appeal in respect of
the proceeding in which the declaration was made has ended without such
an appeal having been lodged, within 7 days after the end of that period; or
(b) if on appeal the declaration is upheld, within 7 days after any
appeal has been finalised.

EXAMPLE: If the Trial Division of the Supreme Court makes a declaration
of inconsistent interpretation (based on a referral of a question from
VCAT) and on appeal the Court of Appeal upholds the declaration, a copy
of the declaration must be sent to the Attorney-General within 7 days
after the Court of Appeal's decision.

(7) The Attorney-General must, as soon as reasonably practicable, give a
copy of a declaration of inconsistent interpretation received under
subsection (6) to the Minister administering the statutory provision in
respect of which the declaration was made, unless the relevant Minister
is the Attorney-General.

23. There are three questions of law which then need to be considered by
the Supreme Court:

***1) The charter defines a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING" and the
question is, if it is permissible to extend this definition to be a
"PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[IOS]
SAPIEN[T] WHICH IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE
CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY.

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

After all the ENNEAD of THOTH, expresses an Anthropic Cosmological
Principle which appears within its geometric conception as being
equivalent to the Pythagorean TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

***2) The second consideration is that my mathematical theoretical
noumenon defines the meta-descriptor prototypes which are prerequisite
to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as EXISTENCE and are the NATURE
based 'cosmic' elementals of the MATERIA PRIMA within the attribution of
AUTONOMY OF WILL as being intrinsic to the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES.

This understanding of human nature is in the imago Dei, 'the image of
God’ in possessing as an attribute of being essential to the MATERIA
PRIMA to the actual characteristic nature of the MIND as the idea that
human beings are created in the imago Dei, 'the image of God’ and which
is then the test which is applied to the authentic function that
includes a reference to a power, authority and duty as to be *OBEDIENT*,
*AIDING* AND *ASSISTING* the Governor General under the auspices of
SECTION VIII to the Letters Patent for the Federation of the
Commonwealth of Australia of 1901.

Which human being as HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] is constituted in such a way
that there is an analogy with the being of God?

As then specifically the perennialist idea of which human being, as
whether it is the Roman Caesar who by the Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER as Roman Empire Governance is considered the Son of God (ie.
HEAVEN-EARTH-MAN (YOU) dynamic) or the Apostle Paul {small; little}
according to the HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as Torah (COURSE-trochos OF
NATURE-genesis [James 3:5-9]) / Chinese DAOist Empire Governance is
representative of the imago Dei, 'the image of God'.

For a historical parallelism (ie. specifically: #0 CE (#6 - LI
{Contrariety} / H38 Opposition, Polarising, Perversion) ... #15 CE (#7 -
Chang {Ascent} / H46 Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending) ... #34 CE (#8 -
Kan {Opposition} / H46 Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending) ... #65 CE (#9
- Shu {Branching Out} / H19 Approaching, Nearing, The forest) .... #111
CE (#10 - Hsien {Defectiveness / Distortion} / H62 Small Excess, Small
Exceeding, Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing) ...) we may
have recourse to the Apostle Paul's recorded experience as the appeal
made to Caesar Nero (#666: #54 - #68 CE) and his imprisonment within
Rome for two years which is conveyed by historical narrative as an
overlay associated to core meta-descriptor prototypes.

Given the consideration of oaths and 'Jewish Kabbalistic basis' to the
Letters Patent of the Australian Constitution (1 January 1901) how then
might Section 116 of the Constitution of Australia apply, in that it
specifically precludes the Commonwealth of Australia (i.e., the federal
parliament) from making laws for establishing any religion, imposing any
religious observance, or prohibiting the free exercise of any religion.
Section 116 also provides that no religious test shall be required as a
qualification for any office or public trust under the Commonwealth.

However it is unlawful conduct by a public authority such as the
Victoria Police under Section 38(1) to (3) of the Charter of Human
Rights and Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006, which states: "(1)
Subject to this section, *IT* *IS* *UNLAWFUL* *FOR* *A* *PUBLIC*
*AUTHORITY* *TO* *ACT* *IN* *A* *WAY* *THAT* *IS* *INCOMPATIBLE* *WITH*
*A* *HUMAN* *RIGHT* *OR*, *IN* *MAKING* *A* *DECISION*, *TO* *FAIL* *TO*
*GIVE* *PROPER* *CONSIDERATION* *TO* *A* *RELEVANT* *HUMAN* *RIGHT*.

***3) Final consideration is whether prudent articulation of immutable
evidence being then the additional justification relating to the
IRREFUTABLE FACTS already summarily provided to you, as the substantial
basis for my lawful and dignified claim as a public proclamation to a
prerogative as to being considered the Sovereign Authority over the
Commonwealth of Australia, which in the absence of any gainsay,
depreciation, rancour and redundancy has sought by judicious, prudent
and diligent means, the pursuit of virtue as a precious stone amongst
the plethora of pleonasm, an opportunity to invalidate by superseding,
the original instrumentation known as the Letters Patent to the said
Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia of 1901.

24. And whilst it will still requires authentication, determination of
its appropriateness and a validation of the effectual means by the
Supreme Court. The outcome will be as my being declared the Sovereign
of this country. And therefore I am lawfully justified to have
prudently exercised the "powers, authorities and functions" in my
service of a notice of an Indiction made upon the Applicant at 0827
hours of 23 December, 2016 and that I may now seek the immediate arrest
of all such persons (whether named as the Applicant or unnamed) for the
Crime of Treason which is prohibited under Section 9A of the Crimes Act
1958 of Victoria and for the State of Victoria to bear all the costs of
the necessary Criminal Proceedings in bringing any such persons before a
court of competent jurisdiction so that the matters may be determined.

AS TO THEN HAVE RECOURSE TO THE UNIVERSAL JURISDICTION PREROGATIVE AS
THE MEANS OF PURSUING WAR CRIMES AS BEING SPECIFICALLY *CRIMES*
*AGAINST* *HUMANITY* WHICH IS TO BE BROUGHT AGAINST VARIOUS AMERICAN
INTERNET SERVICE/APPLICATION PROVIDERS AND VARIOUS PERSONS WHO HAVE MADE
RELIGIOUS/NON-RELIGIOUS MOTIVATED FALSE DEFAMATORY HATE SPEECH AS
IRRATIONAL INCITEMENT TO HATRED AS TORTUROUS ACTS OF DE-HUMANIZATION.

25. By means of a *SHRIVE* (ie. to impose penance on a sinner; to grant
absolution to a penitent; to hear the confession of a person; to hear
confessions; [archaic]: to go to or make confession; [archaic]: confess
one's sins, as to a priest; Courtesy: Word of the Day for 28 February
2017; www.dictionary.com) and to garner it as an opportunity to most
properly quell insurrection."

THAT THE AMERICANS HAVE COMMITTED A GREAT GRIEVOUS SIN OF BLASPHEMY
AGAINST ALMIGHTY GOD: "...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy
God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his
name in vain.'" [Exodus 20:7 (KJV)]

Bill Heidrick's OTO (US) Grand Masonic Lodge (example AUM belief system
as HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER belief system) Hebrew Lexicon as Gematria
dictionary is not provided within my Intellectual Property for which I
claim all rights reserved and there is no permission for a reciprocated
right of use of this HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as a mathematical
theoretical noumenon which defines the meta-descriptor prototypes that
are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as EXISTENCE is a
compliant Natural / Common Law statement of a truthful fact as
expressing an egalitarian right in the only and ultimate cause for FREEDOM.

26. I have advised the American Consulate, that there will shortly be
enacted a total, immutable and irredeemable exclusion against all orders
of Freemasonry worldwide due to their unrepentant blasphemy against
Almighty God is anticipated to take effect and against the entire
population of the United States of America by presentment of this
document as evidence within a "CONTESTED HEARING" for Case No: G13559325
scheduled at the Sales Magistrates Court on 12 April, 2017.

A temporary stay and reprieve may be obtained upon that day, as an
objection made as to whether the Magistrate determining this matter has
any association with Freemasonry, Roman Catholicism or any other
Institutional practice, belief or fraternity which I feel renders him
incapable of impartial judgment. I will convey later within this
document, the justification for the only recourse available to United
States of America as nation and peoples against whom I have lost all
regard and trust, until there is:

a) An appropriate the recognition of my strategic #CENTRE as
anti-terrorism intervention made of 13 - 17 September 2001;
b) The OTO (US) Grand Masonic Lodge on behalf of all Freemasons grants
permission for the free use associated to their Hebrew Lexicon as
Gematria dictionary as A-U-M Intellectual Property rights,
c) An immediate payment by 12 April, 2017 (ie. if no temporary stay and
reprieve is obtained) of a bounty fee given the provision of the modus
operandi as head of your bellicose enemy (eg. *$25* *million* *plus*
*compounding* *interest* *as* *a* *reward* *for* *the* *capture* *of*
*Osama* *bin* *Laden*); and
d) An signed undertaking to make a further payment financial restitution
which is yet to be determined for the great personal offence and
*blasphemy* of sacred things perpetuated by the unrelenting Internet
culture of the dehumanisation by targeted me through stalking, slander
and anti-homosexual hate speech from American citizens that is to be
computed from the time of the Victorian Administrative and
Administrative Tribunal of 7 December 2001 where the evidence of this
lawful claim was first made.

I'm NOW going to force the United States of America as nation and its
citizens to be undignified in having to beg of me, by being forced to
show an appropriate regard for Sovereign and Sacred things which
another's GOD ORDAINED ENTITLEMENT.

SEE ALSO *DRAFT* DOCUMENT: "MY DAY IN COURT AS HYPOZEUS: *I* *CAME*, *I*
*SAW*, *I* *CONQUERED* AS THE CONSCIOUS DEVELOPMENT OF THIS INVOCATION
AS A VITALITY PERSONAL WILL TO POWER" dated 13 to 15 April, 2017

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indUGpvVTRlWWFsb1U

PUBLIC NOTICE MADE 1343 HOURS ON 12 APRIL, 2017

Nous: #13
Time: 01:30 hrs
Date: 2017.4.12
Torah: #200 #1 #5 %81 = #44
Dao: Status, Loathing Shame
Tetra: #17 - Holding Back
I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Moistened, Arriving

Latin: Compatiens {God who sees all} Alt: Salyah {Measure Out the Law of
God} {
1. HELPS FIND LOST OR STOLEN OBJECTS & MAKE KNOWN WHO REMOVED THEM
2. RENOWN, FORTUNE & SUCCESSION
3. LAWS & JUDGES
4. Chontare
}

#1105 CE

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.4.12

***@zen: 3, row: 1, col: 7, nous: 13 [Date: 2017.4.12, Super: #240
/ #31 - Military Stratagem, Quelling War; I-Ching: H32 - Perseverance,
Endurance, Duration, Constancy; Tetra: 51 - Constancy, Ego: #490 / #13 -
Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending,
Moistened, Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #240 has 15 Categories: #40, #20, #60, #80, #40 =
keceph (H3701): 1) silver, money; 1a) silver; 1a1) as metal; 1a2) as
ornament; 1a3) as colour; 1b) money, shekels, talents; #6, #20, #200,
#6, #7, #1 = karowz (Aramaic) (H3744): 1) a herald; #40, #90, #100, #10
= matsuwq (H4690): 1) molten support, pillar, column; #30, #50, #70,
#40, #50 = Na`aman (H5283): 1) son of Bela of the family of Benjamin; he
was among the family of Jacob that went down to Egypt; 2)
commander-in-chief of the army of Syria; stricken with leprosy he went
to Elisha, eventually followed his instructions, and was cured; #60,
#30, #100, #50 = celiq (Aramaic) (H5559): 1) to ascend, come up; 1a)
(P'al) to come up; 1b) (P'il) to come up; #20, #70, #50, #50, #10, #40 =
`anan (H6051): 1) cloud, cloudy, cloud-mass; 1a) cloud-mass (of
theophanic cloud); 1b) cloud; #40, #70, #60, #10, #60 = `aciyc (H6071):
1) sweet wine, wine, pressed out juice; #30, #70, #90, #10, #40 = `ets
(H6086): 1) tree, wood, timber, stock, plank, stalk, stick, gallows; 1a)
tree, trees; 1b) wood, pieces of wood, gallows, firewood, cedar-wood,
woody flax; #40, #70, #100, #30 = `aqal (H6127): 1) to bend, twist; 1a)
(Pual) to be bent out of shape, be distorted, be crooked; #80, #70, #40,
#10, #40 = pa`am (H6471): 1) stroke, beat, foot, step, anvil,
occurrence; 1a) foot, hoof-beat, footfall, footstep; 1b) anvil; 1c)
occurrence, time, stroke, beat; 1c1) one time, once, twice, thrice, as
time on time, at this repetition, this once, now at length, now...now,
at one time...at another; #90, #30, #70, #10, #40 = tsela` (H6763): 1)
side, rib, beam; 1a) rib (of man); 1b) rib (of hill, ridge, etc); 1c)
side-chambers or cells (of temple structure); 1d) rib, plank, board (of
cedar or fir); 1e) leaves (of door); 1f) side (of ark); #40, #90, #80,
#10, #20 = tsaphah (H6822): 1) to look out or about, spy, keep watch,
observe, watch; 1a) (Qal) to keep watch, spy; 1b) (Piel) to watch, watch
closely; #2, #100, #1, #2, #5, #10, #70, #50 = brabeion (G1017): 1) the
award to the victor in the games, a prize; 2) metaph. of the heavenly
reward for Christian character; #9, #10, #3, #8, #10, #200 = thiggano
(G2345): 1) to touch, handle; 1a) to do violence to, injury; #80, #100,
#10, #50 = prin (G4250): 1) before, formerly;

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #490 has 19 Categories: #5, #3, #2, #70, #400, #10 =
Gib`athiy (H1395): 1) an inhabitant of Gibeah; #4, #20, #10, #400, #50,
#6 = dakah (H1794): 1) to crush, be crushed, be contrite, be broken; 1a)
(Qal) to be crushed, collapse; 1b) (Niphal) to be crushed, be contrite,
be broken; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to crush down; 1c2) to crush to pieces; #6,
#4, #30, #400, #10, #40 = deleth (H1817): 1) door, gate; 1a) a door; 1b)
a gate; 1c) (fig.); 1c1) of chest lid; 1c2) of crocodile jaws; 1c3) of
doors of the heavens; 1c4) of an easily-accessible woman; #20, #30, #10,
#30, #400 = kaliyl (H3632): 1) entire, all, perfect adv; 2) entirety
subst; 3) whole, whole burnt offering, holocaust, entirety; #6, #40, #4,
#400, #40 = madad (H4058): 1) to measure, stretch; 1a) (Qal) to measure;
1b) (Niphal) to be measured; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to extend, continue; 1c2)
to measure, measure off; 1d) (Po) measured; 1e) (Hithpolel) to extend
oneself, stretch oneself; #40, #20, #30, #400 = makkoleth (H4361): 1)
food, food stuff; #30, #40, #300, #70, #50 = mish`en (H4937): 1)
support, staff; #40, #50, #300, #100 = nesheq (H5402): 1) equipment,
weapons, armoury; 1a) equipment, weapons; 1b) armoury; #6, #70, #4, #10,
#400 = `adah (H5710): 1) to pass on, advance, go on, pass by, remove;
1a) (Qal) to pass on, put on; 1b) (Hiphil) to remove; #30, #100, #4, #6,
#300, #10, #40 = qadowsh (H6918): 1) sacred, holy, Holy One, saint, set
apart; #6, #30, #100, #4, #300, #10, #40 = qodesh (H6944): 1) apartness,
holiness, sacredness, separateness; 1a) apartness, sacredness, holiness;
1a1) of God; 1a2) of places; 1a3) of things; 1b) set-apartness,
separateness; #400, #20, #20, #10, #40 = takak (H8501): 1) injury,
oppression, oppressor; #20, #1, #20, #70, #80, #70, #10, #8, #200, #1,
#10 = kakopoieo (G2554): 1) to do harm; 2) to do evil, do wrong; #20,
#1, #50, #1, #50, #10, #300, #8, #50 = Kananites (G2581): 1) the surname
of apostle Simon, otherwise known as Simon Zelotes; #20, #70, #10, #40,
#8, #9, #8, #200, #70, #40, #5, #9, #1 = koimao (G2837): 1) to cause to
sleep, put to sleep; 2) metaph.; 2a) to still, calm, quiet; 2b) to fall
asleep, to sleep; 2c) to die; #70, #400, #20 = ou (G3756): 1) no, not;
in direct questions expecting an affirmative answer Wigram's frequency
count is 1535 not 1453.; #80, #5, #300, #100, #5 = Petros (G4074): 1)
one of the twelve disciples of Jesus; #80, #70, #30, #30, #70, #10, #200
= polus (G4183): 1) many, much, large; #200, #20, #70, #80, #70, #50 =
skopos (G4649): 1) an observer, a watchman; 2) the distant mark looked
at, the goal or end one has in view;

John McCristal Lawyers of 7-9 Seymour Street, Traralgon (mobile: 0407
742 971)

I have attended your office today 12 April, 2027 immediately following
the hearing of Case Number: G13559325 at the Sale Magistrates Court and
find it is unattended.

I require from you a written statement as to why given your receipt of
frequent written email communications from me and made in relation to my
Anti-Terrorism activity as specifically the Moroccan issue with Dutch
politician Geert Wilders and the Dutch elections of 15 March 2017.

As to why it is that you have only now by SMS following advice that I
was about to attend your office in person, that you have refused to act
on my behalf.

That you have acted recklessly in the handling of my legal matters of
some considerable gravitas which were conveyed to you in good faith and
have deprived me of any proper recourse to Justice.

You are accordingly advised that following the perverse administration
of Justice (ie. DIEU ET MON DROIT) by Richard O'KEEFE (Judicial
Registrar and not a Magistrate) which occurred at the Sale Magistrates
Court today, and now your depraved professional conduct.

I will shortly be lodging a complaint of persecution, the inability to
obtain fair and equitable justice and violation of Natural / Common Law
rights in relation to my prerogative entitlement in having invalidated
the Letters Patent to the federation as Commonwealth of Australia of
1901 as a claim of TREASON (SECTION 9A Crimes Act of Victoria 1958)
against yourself et al, the judicatory, the State of Victoria and the
Commonwealth of Australian under the reign of Queen Elizabeth II.

*NOTICE* *SERVED* *ON* *VICTORIA* *POLICE* @ 1429 HOURS

Nous: #44
Time: 14:25 hrs
Date: 2017.10.30
Torah: #40 #2 #5 %81 = #47
Dao: Moderate Values, Setting Up Precepts
Tetra: #36 - Strength
I-Ching: H1 - Pure Yang, Creative Principle/Heaven, Force, Strong
action, The key, God

Latin: Amabilis {Conservative God} Alt: Yahhael {God is the God} {
1. PROTECTS & HELPS AGAINST THOSE WISHING TO USURP THE FORTUNES OF OTHERS
2. JUSTICE, TRUTH & LIBERTY
3. PROTECTS TRUTH, LOVERS OF JURISPRUDENCE
4. Thesogar
}

Heber {The region beyond, One that passes; anger}

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:14.29

***@zen: 2, row: 6, col: 6, nous: 44 [Time: 1429 hrs, Super: #268
/ #7 - Intentional Reversal, Dimming Radiance; I-Ching: H12 -
Obstruction, Stagnation, Selfish persons; Tetra: 56 - Closed Mouth, Ego:
#461 / #44 - Moderate Values, Setting Up Precepts; I-Ching: H1 - Pure
Yang, Creative Principle/Heaven, Force, Strong action, The key, God;
Tetra: 36 - Strength]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #268 has 12 Categories: #30, #1, #20, #7, #200, #10 =
'akzariy (H394): 1) cruel; #6, #1, #60, #200, #1 = 'ecar (Aramaic)
(H633): 1) interdict, decree, decree of restriction; #6, #2, #1, #200,
#3, #6, #50 = 'argevan (H710): 1) purple; #2, #60, #200, #6 = becer
(H1154): 1) unripe or sour grapes; #6, #2, #60, #200 = bocer (H1155): 1)
unripe grapes, sour grapes; #8, #200, #60 = Cherec (H2776): 1) a
mountain inhabited by Amorites in Moab; the place where Gideon turned
back from chasing the Midianites; #10, #200, #8, #10, #40 = yerach
(H3391): 1) month (lunar cycle), moon; 1a) month; 1b) calendar month;
#50, #8, #200, #10 = Nacharay (H5171): 1) one of David's mighty warriors
and the armour bearer of Joab; #30, #200, #8, #30 = Rachel (H7354): 1)
daughter of Laban, wife of Jacob, and mother of Joseph and Benjamin;
#60, #200, #8 = Timnath Cherec (H8556): 1) a city given to Joshua as a
inheritance in the mountains of Ephraim on the north of the hill of
Gaash where he was buried; #4, #10, #1, #50, #70, #10, #3, #70, #50 =
dianoigo (G1272): 1) to open by dividing or drawing asunder, to open
thoroughly (what had been closed); 1a) a male opening the womb (the
closed matrix), ie. the first-born; 1b) of the eyes and the ears; 1c) to
open the mind of one, ie. to cause to understand a thing; 1c1) to open
one's soul, ie. to rouse in one the faculty of understanding or the
desire of learning; #40, #8, #100, #70, #50 = meros (G3382): 1) thigh;

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #461 has 21 Categories: #5, #1, #9, #40, #6, #400 =
'atam (H331): 1) to shut, shut up, close; 1a) (Qal) to shut, stop (of
lips); 1b) (Hiphil) of the wicked stopping their ears (fig.); #1, #400,
#10, #50 = 'ath (Aramaic) (H852): 1) sign, miraculous signs, wonders;
#1, #400, #50, #10 = 'Ethniy (H867): 1) an ancestor of Asaph; #6, #30,
#9, #2, #8, #6, #400 = tabbachah (H2879): 1) female cook, cook; #6, #10,
#400, #40, #5 = Yithmah (H3495): 1) a Moabite, one of David's mighty
warriors; #6, #400, #30, #5, #9, #5, #6 = lahat (H3857): 1) to burn,
blaze, scorch, kindle, blaze up, flame; 1a) (Qal) blazing (participle);
1b) (Piel) to scorch, burn, blaze; #6, #40, #9, #6, #400 = mowtah
(H4133): 1) pole, bar of yoke; 1a) pole; 1b) bar of yoke; 1b1) of
oppression (fig.); #2, #50, #2, #6, #1, #400 = nebuw'ah (Aramaic)
(H5017): 1) prophesying; #100, #200, #90, #10, #5, #6, #50 = qerats
(Aramaic) (H7170): 1) piece; 1a) denounce, slander, accuse maliciously,
chew on (idiom); #40, #300, #40, #6, #70, #5 = shemuw`ah (H8052): 1)
report, news, rumour; 1a) report, news, tidings; 1b) mention; #6, #30,
#300, #40, #70, #10, #5 = Shema`yah (H8098): 1) a prophet of the Lord in
the reign of king Rehoboam of Judah; 2) the Nehelamite, a false prophet
in the time of the prophet Jeremiah; 3) father of Delaiah, one of the
princes of Judah in the time of the prophet Jeremiah; 4) an inhabitant
of Kirjathjearim and father of Urijah, a prophet of the Lord in the time
of the prophet Jeremiah; 5) a Judaite, son of Shechaniah, father of
Hattush, and descendant of Zerubbabel; 6) a Simeonite, father of Shimri;
7) a Reubenite, son of Joel and father of Gog; 8) a Merarite Levite, son
of Hasshub in the time of Nehemiah; 9) a Levite, son of Galal and father
of Obadiah; 10) a Levite and head of the family of the sons of Elizaphan
who were commissioned to bring the ark to Jerusalem in the time of
David; 11) a Levite and scribe, son of Nethaneel in the time of David;
12) a Levite, 1st son of Obed-Edom in the time of David; 13) a Levite,
descendant of Jeduthun the singer in the time of king Hezekiah of Judah;
14) a Levite, one of the messengers of Ezra to Iddo; 15) a Levite in the
time of king Jehoshaphat of Judah; 16) a Levite, one of several in
charge of distributing the free will offerings brought to God to their
Levite brethren in the time of king Hezekiah of Judah; 17) a Levite in
the time of king Josiah of Judah; 18) head of a family of exiles who
returned with Ezra; 19) a priest, of the sons of Harim who had a foreign
wife in the time of Ezra; 20) an Israelite of the sons of Harim who had
a foreign wife in the time of Ezra; 21) son of Delaiah, grandson of
Mehetabeel, and a false prophet hired by Tobiah and Sanballat to give
false guidance to Nehemiah; 22) a priest who sealed the covenant with
Nehemiah and participated in the dedication of the wall; 23) a priest
who returned from exile with Zerubbabel; 24) a leader of the people at
the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem in the time of Nehemiah; 25)
grandfather of the priest Zech; #5, #400, #50, #6 = tanah (H8566): 1) to
hire; 1a) (Qal) to hire; 1b) (Hiphil) to hire (a prostitute), give
amorous favours; #1, #4, #10, #20, #8, #200, #8, #10, #200 = adikeo
(G91): 1) absolutely; 2) transitively; 1a) to act unjustly or wickedly,
to sin,; 1b) to be a criminal, to have violated the laws in some way;
1c) to do wrong; 1d) to do hurt; 2a) to do some wrong or sin in some
respect; 2b) to wrong some one, act wickedly towards him; 2c) to hurt,
damage, harm; #1, #50, #5, #80, #5, #200, #70, #50 = anapipto (G377): 1)
to lie back, lie down; 2) to recline at a table, to sit back; #4, #70,
#60, #1, #7, #8, #300, #1, #10 = doxazo (G1392): 1) to think, suppose,
be of opinion; 2) to praise, extol, magnify, celebrate; 3) to honour, do
honour to, hold in honour; 4) to make glorious, adorn with lustre,
clothe with splendour; 4a) to impart glory to something, render it
excellent; 4b) to make renowned, render illustrious; 4b1) to cause the
dignity and worth of some person or thing to become manifest and
acknowledged; #5, #60, #8, #3, #5, #10, #300, #70 = exegeomai (G1834):
1) to lead out, be leader, go before; 2) metaph., to draw out in
narrative, unfold a teaching; 2a) to recount, rehearse; 2b) to unfold,
declare; 2b1) the things relating to God; 2b2) used in Greek writing of
the interpretation of things sacred and divine, oracles, dreams, etc.;
#5, #80, #1, #10, #300, #5, #10, #50 = epaiteo (G1871): 1) to ask
besides, ask for more; 2) to ask again and again, importunately; 3) to
beg, to ask alms; #20, #1, #50, #70, #50, #70, #200 = kanon (G2583): 1)
a rod or straight piece of rounded wood to which any thing is fastened
to keep it straight; 2) a definitely bounded or fixed space within the
limits of which one's power of influence is confined; 3) metaph. any
rule or standard, a principle or law of investigating, judging, living,
acting; 1a) used for various purposes; 1a1) a measuring rod, rule; 1a2)
a carpenter's line or measuring tape; 1a3) the measure of a leap, as in
the Olympic games; 2a) the province assigned one; 2b) one's sphere of
activity; #20, #1, #300, #8, #100, #3, #8, #20, #1 = katargeo (G2673):
1) to render idle, unemployed, inactivate, inoperative; 2) to cause to
cease, put an end to, do away with, annul, abolish; 1a) to cause a
person or thing to have no further efficiency; 1b) to deprive of force,
influence, power; 2a) to cease, to pass away, be done away; 2b) to be
severed from, separated from, discharged from, loosed from any one; 2c)
to terminate all intercourse with one; #80, #100, #1, #10, #70, #200 =
praos (G4235): 1) gentle, mild, meek; #80, #100, #10, #200, #20, #1, #50
= Priska (G4251): 1) a Christian woman, the wife of Aquila;

*NOTICE* *SERVED* *ON* *CLERK* *OF* *THE* *SALE* *MAGISTRATES* *COURT* @
1453 HOURS

Nous: #74
Time: 14:50 hrs
Date: 2017.11.5
Torah: #50 #50 #1 %81 = #20
Dao: Controlling Feelings, Overcome Delusion
Tetra: #80 - Labouring
I-Ching: H29 - The Constant Sink Hole, Gorge, The abyss, Repeated entrapment

Latin: Sanator {God who brings down the proud} Alt: Riel {Rain of God} {
1. SERVES TO OBTAIN ENLIGHTENMENT
2. THE HIGHER SCIENCES
3. TEACHERS & MEN OF LAW, PHILOSOPHERS, ECCLESIASTICS
4. Chomme
}

Zadok {Just; justified}

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:14.53

***@zen: 3, row: 6, col: 7, nous: 74 [Date: 2017.4.16, Time: 1645
hrs, Super: #506 / #38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching:
H62 - Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of
the small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence, Ego: #512 / #74 -
Controlling Feelings, Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H29 - The Constant
Sink Hole, Gorge, The abyss, Repeated entrapment; Tetra: 80 - Labouring]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #506 has 32 Categories: #5, #1, #400, #50, #10, #40 =
'Eythaniym (H388): 1) seventh Jewish month, corresponding to modern Oct.
to Nov.; so named because permanent streams still flowed; #6, #4, #6,
#40, #40, #400, #10 = damam (H1826): 1) to be silent, be still, wait, be
dumb, grow dumb; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to be silent; 1a2) to be still, die;
1a3) to be struck dumb; 1b) (Niphal) to be silenced, be made silent,
destroyed; 1c) (Poal) to make quiet; 1d) (Hiphil) to make silent (cause
to die); #5, #40, #400, #8, #2, #1, #10, #40 = chaba' (H2244): 1) to
withdraw, hide; 10) to hide oneself, draw back; 100) to draw together,
thicken, harden; 1a) (Niphal) to hide oneself; 1b) (Pual) to be forced
into hiding; 1c) (Hiphil) to hide; 1d) (Hophal) to be hidden; 1e)
(Hithpael); #6, #50, #8, #2, #400, #40 = chabah (H2247): 1) to withdraw,
hide, hide oneself; 1a) (Qal) to withdraw; 1b) (Niphal) to hide oneself,
remain hidden, withdraw; #6, #40, #400, #6, #4, #10, #40 = yadah
(H3034): 1) to throw, shoot, cast; 1a) (Qal) to shoot (arrows); 1b)
(Piel) to cast, cast down, throw down; 1c) (Hiphil); 1c1) to give
thanks,, laud, praise; 1c2) to confess, confess (the name of God); 1d)
(Hithpael); 1d1) to confess (sin); 1d2) to give thanks; #6, #400, #10,
#80, #10 = yaphah (H3302): 1) to be bright, be beautiful, be handsome,
be fair; 1a) (Qal) to be beautiful; 1b) (Piel) to beautify; 1c) (Pual)
to be beautiful; 1d) (Hithpael) to beautify oneself; #40, #40, #400,
#20, #2, #4 = kabad (H3513): 1) to be heavy, be weighty, be grievous, be
hard, be rich, be honourable, be glorious, be burdensome, be honoured;
10) to make heavy; 100) to make heavy, make dull, make unresponsive;
1000) to cause to be honoured; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to be heavy; 1a2) to be
heavy, be insensible, be dull; 1a3) to be honoured; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1)
to be made heavy, be honoured, enjoy honour, be made abundant; 1b2) to
get oneself glory or honour, gain glory; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to make heavy,
make dull, make insensible; 1c2) to make honourable, honour, glorify;
1d) (Pual) to be made honourable, be honoured; 1e) (Hiphil); 1f)
(Hithpael); 1f1) to make oneself heavy, make oneself dense, make oneself
numerous; 1f2) to honour oneself; #20, #60, #6, #400, #20 = kecuwth
(H3682): 1) covering, clothing; 1a) covering, clothing; 1b) covering
(for concealment); #20, #400, #30, #50, #6 = kothel (H3796): 1) wall (of
house); #30, #40, #6, #30, #400 = muwlah (H4139): 1) circumcision; #6,
#40, #7, #6, #7, #400, #40 = mezuwzah (H4201): 1) doorpost, gatepost;
#6, #40, #30, #20, #4, #400, #6 = malkodeth (H4434): 1) a catching
instrument, snare, trap; #30, #40, #30, #100, #6, #300 = malqowsh
(H4456): 1) latter rain, spring rain; 1a) the March and April rains
which mature the crops of Palestine; #40, #50, #10, #6, #400 = menath
(H4521): 1) portion; #6, #400, #40, #60 = macah (H4529): 1) to melt,
dissolve, be liquefied; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to melt, cause to dissolve,
consume, cause to vanish; 1a2) to intimidate (fig); #40, #40, #70, #300,
#50, #6 = ma`aseh (H4639): 1) deed, work; 1a) deed, thing done, act; 1b)
work, labour; 1c) business, pursuit; 1d) undertaking, enterprise; 1e)
achievement; 1f) deeds, works (of deliverance and judgment); 1g) work,
thing made; 1h) work (of God); 1i) product; #10, #300, #80, #10, #100,
#6 = caphaq (H5606): 1) to clap, slap; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slap, clap;
1a2) to slap, chastise; 1a3) to splash, throw up; 1b) (Hiphil) to cause
to clap; #30, #70, #6, #400 = `uwth (H5790): 1) (Qal) to hasten to,
help, succour; 1a) meaning dubious; #6, #90, #200, #200, #10 = tsar
(H6862): 1) narrow, tight; 2) straits, distress; 3) adversary, foe,
enemy, oppressor; 4) hard pebble, flint; #30, #300, #40, #70, #6, #50,
#10 = Shim`oniy (H8099): 1) descendants of Simeon; #50, #300, #100, #50,
#6 = shaqah (H8248): 1) to give to drink, irrigate, drink, water, cause
to drink water; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to water, irrigate; 1a2) to water,
give drink to; 1b) (Pual) to be watered; 1c) (Niphal) variant; #2, #300,
#200, #4 = sered (H8279): 1) stylus, a line, marker; 1a) a marking tool
for wood; #40, #400, #6, #20, #40 = tavek (H8432): 1) midst, middle; 1a)
midst, middle; 1b) into, through (after verbs of motion); 1c) among (of
a number of persons); 1d) between (of things arranged by twos); 1e) from
among (as to take or separate etc); #1, #20, #70, #400, #5, #10 = akouo
(G191): 1) to be endowed with the faculty of hearing, not deaf; 2) to
hear; 3) to hear something; 2b) to attend to, consider what is or has
been said; 2c) to understand, perceive the sense of what is said; 3a) to
perceive by the ear what is announced in one's presence; 3b) to get by
hearing learn; 3c) a thing comes to one's ears, to find out, learn; 3e)
to give ear to a teaching or a teacher; 3f) to comprehend, to
understand; #1, #80, #70, #20, #100, #10, #9, #5, #10, #200, #1 =
apokrinomai (G611): 1) to give an answer to a question proposed, to
answer; 2) to begin to speak, but always where something has preceded
(either said or done) to which the remarks refer; #3, #400, #40, #50,
#1, #7, #5 = gumnazo (G1128): 1) to exercise naked (in a palaestra or
school of athletics); 2) to exercise vigorously, in any way, either the
body or the mind; #5, #80, #5, #300, #1, #60, #5, #50 = epitasso
(G2004): 1) to enjoin upon, order, command, charge; #5, #80, #10, #300,
#10, #40, #1, #10, #50 = epitimao (G2008): 1) to show honour to, to
honour; 2) to raise the price of; 3) to adjudge, award, in the sense of
merited penalty; 4) to tax with fault, rate, chide, rebuke, reprove,
censure severely; 4a) to admonish or charge sharply; #10, #70, #400, #4,
#1, #10, #1, #10 = Ioudaia (G2449): 1) in a narrower sense, to the
southern portion of Palestine lying on this side of the Jordan and the
Dead Sea, to distinguish it from Samaria, Galilee, Peraea, and Idumaea;
2) in a broader sense, referring to all Palestine; #40, #5, #200, #200,
#10, #1, #50 = Messias (G3323): 1) the Greek form of Messiah; 2) a name
of Christ; #50, #10, #20, #8, #200, #8, #10, #200 = nikao (G3528): 1) to
conquer; 1a) to carry off the victory, come off victorious; 1a1) of
Christ, victorious over all His foes; 1a2) of Christians, that hold fast
their faith even unto death against the power of their foes, and
temptations and persecutions; 1a3) when one is arraigned or goes to law,
to win the case, maintain one's cause; #80, #100, #1, #60, #5, #200,
#10, #50 = praxis (G4234): 1) a doing, a mode of acting, a deal, a
transaction; 2) a thing to be done, business; 1a) the doings of the
apostles; 1b) in a bad sense, wicked deed, crime, wicked doings (our
practices ie. trickery);

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #512 has 19 Categories: #6, #5, #1, #400, #50, #10,
#40 = 'eythan (H386): 1) perpetual, constant, perennial, ever-flowing;
1a) ever-flowing (of a stream); 1b) permanence, permanent, enduring
(fig.); #6, #5, #1, #20, #30, #400, #10, #40 = 'akal (H398): 1) to eat,
devour, burn up, feed; 10) consume; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to eat (human
subject); 1a2) to eat, devour (of beasts and birds); 1a3) to devour,
consume (of fire); 1a4) to devour, slay (of sword); 1a5) to devour,
consume, destroy (inanimate subjects - ie, pestilence, drought); 1a6) to
devour (of oppression); 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be eaten (by men); 1b2) to
be devoured, consumed (of fire); 1b3) to be wasted, destroyed (of
flesh); 1c) (Pual); 1c1) to cause to eat, feed with; 1c2) to cause to
devour; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to feed; 1d2) to cause to eat; 1e) (Piel);
#40, #2, #400, #10, #20, #40 = bayith (H1004): 1) house; 2) place; 3)
receptacle; 4) home, house as containing a family; 5) household, family;
6) household affairs; 7) inwards (metaph.); 8) (TWOT) temple adv; 9) on
the inside prep; 10) within; 1a) house, dwelling habitation; 1b) shelter
or abode of animals; 1c) human bodies (fig.); 1d) of Sheol; 1e) of abode
of light and darkness; 1f) of land of Ephraim; 5a) those belonging to
the same household; 5b) family of descendants, descendants as organized
body; #2, #40, #400, #10, #20, #40 = bamah (H1116): 1) high place,
ridge, height, bamah (technical name for cultic platform); 1a) high
place, mountain; 1b) high places, battlefields; 1c) high places (as
places of worship); 1d) funeral mound?; #2, #10, #300, #200 = yosher
(H3476): 1) straightness, uprightness; 1a) straightness, evenness (moral
implications); 1b) rightness, uprightness; 1c) what is right, what is
due; #6, #10, #400, #6, #40, #10, #40 = yathowm (H3490): 1) an orphan,
fatherless; #6, #20, #80, #400, #6 = kippah (H3712): 1) branch, leaf,
frond, palm frond, palm branch; #6, #400, #40, #3, #3, #50, #10 = muwg
(H4127): 1) to melt, cause to melt; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to melt, faint; 1a2)
to cause to melt; 1b) (Niphal) to melt away; 1c) (Polel) to soften,
dissolve, dissipate; 1d) (Hithpolel) to melt, flow; #2, #70, #4, #6,
#400, #10, #20 = `eduwth (H5715): 1) testimony; #6, #70, #6, #10, #400,
#20 = `ivya' (Aramaic) (H5758): 1) perversity, iniquity; #30, #80, #200,
#2, #200 = Parbar (H6503): 1) a structure or building attached to the
west side of Solomon's temple; #6, #40, #300, #40, #70, #6, #50 =
Shim`own (H8095): 1) the 2nd son of Jacob by his wife Leah and
progenitor of the tribe of Simeon; 2) an Israelite of the sons of Bani
who had a foreign wife in the time of Ezra; #1, #3, #3, #5, #30, #70,
#400 = aggelos (G32): 1) a messenger, envoy, one who is sent, an angel,
a messenger from God; #4, #70, #400, #30, #8 = doule (G1399): 1) a
female slave, bondmaid, handmaid; #5, #1, #200, #1, #300, #5 = eao
(G1439): 1) to allow, permit, let; 2) to allow one to do as he wishes,
not to restrain, to let alone; 3) to give up, let go, leave; #5, #80,
#1, #10, #100, #5, #300, #1, #10 = epairo (G1869): 1) to lift up, raise
up, raise on high; 2) metaph. to be lifted up with pride, to exalt one's
self; #20, #1, #9, #70, #100, #1, #300, #1, #10 = kathorao (G2529): 1)
to look down, see from above, view from on high; 2) to see thoroughly,
perceive clearly, understand; #40, #8, #4, #5, #80, #70, #300, #5 =
medepote (G3368): 1) never; #80, #1, #100, #5, #20, #30, #8, #9, #8,
#200, #1, #50 = parakaleo (G3870): 1) to call to one's side, call for,
summon; 2) to address, speak to, (call to, call upon), which may be done
in the way of exhortation, entreaty, comfort, instruction, etc.; 2a) to
admonish, exhort; 2b) to beg, entreat, beseech; 2b1) to strive to
appease by entreaty; 2c) to console, to encourage and strengthen by
consolation, to comfort; 2c1) to receive consolation, be comforted; 2d)
to encourage, strengthen; 2e) exhorting and comforting and encouraging;
2f) to instruct, teach;

Nous: #66
Time: 15:30 hrs
Date: 2017.11.15
Torah: #30 #20 #2 %81 = #52
Dao: Strategic Reversal, Putting Oneself Behind
Tetra: #55 - Diminishment
I-Ching: H41 - Diminution, Decrease, Diminishing

Latin: Longanimis {Inspiring God} Alt: Akael {Weary of God} {
1. SERVES TO CAST LIGHT ON ONE'S JOB
2. VEGETATION
3. ASTROLOGY
4. Tomi
}

Obed {A servant; workman}

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:15.30

***@zen: 3, row: 6, col: 9, nous: 66 [Time: 1530 hrs, Super: #419
/ #57 - Laissez Faire Politics, Simplicity In Habits; I-Ching: H37 - The
Family (the clan), Dwelling People, Family members; Tetra: 39 -
Residence, Ego: #497 / #66 - Strategic Reversal, Putting Oneself Behind;
I-Ching: H41 - Diminution, Decrease, Diminishing; Tetra: 55 - Diminishment]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #419 has 10 Categories: #2, #1, #6, #400, #10 =
'avvah (H185): 1) desire, lust, will (not necessarily evil); #6, #2, #5,
#6, #400 = havvah (H1942): 1) desire; 2) chasm (fig. of destruction);
1a) desire (in bad sense); 2a) engulfing ruin, destruction, calamity;
#9, #2, #8, #400 = tabach (H2873): 1) to slaughter, slay, butcher, kill
ruthlessly; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slaughter, butcher; 1a2) to slay, kill
ruthlessly (fig.); #30, #300, #9, #80 = sheteph (H7858): 1) flood,
downpour; #5, #400, #2, #6, #1, #5 = tebuw'ah (H8393): 1) produce,
product, revenue; 1a) product, yield, crops (of the earth usually); 1b)
income, revenue; 1c) gain (of wisdom) (fig); 1d) product of lips (fig);
#4, #10, #4, #1, #20, #300, #70, #10 = didaktos (G1318): 1) that can be
taught; 2) taught, instructed by one; 3) teachings, precepts; #4, #70,
#3, #40, #1, #300, #1 = dogma (G1378): 1) doctrine, decree, ordinance;
2) the rules and requirements of the law of Moses; carrying a suggestion
of severity and of threatened judgment; 3) of certain decrees of the
apostles relative to right living; 1a) of public decrees; 1b) of the
Roman Senate; 1c) of rulers; #20, #1, #10, #300, #70, #10, #3, #5 =
kaitoige (G2544): 1) and yet, thought; #80, #5, #100, #10, #9, #5, #10,
#200 = peritithemi (G4060): 1) to place around, set about; 2) to put on
a garment; 3) to put or bind a thing around another; 4) to present, to
bestow, confer, a thing upon one; #80, #30, #5, #3, #40, #1, #200, #10,
#50 = plegma (G4117): 1) what is woven, plaited, or twisted together; 2)
a web, plait, braid; 2a) of a net; 2b) of a basket, in which the infant
Moses was laid; 2c) of braided hair;

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #416 has 25 Categories: #3, #2, #5, #6, #400 =
gabhuwth (H1365): 1) haughtiness; #50, #8, #300, #2, #50, #6 = chashab
(H2803): 1) to think, plan, esteem, calculate, invent, make a judgment,
imagine, count; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to think, account; 1a2) to plan, devise,
mean; 1a3) to charge, impute, reckon; 1a4) to esteem, value, regard;
1a5) to invent; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be accounted, be thought, be
esteemed; 1b2) to be computed, be reckoned; 1b3) to be imputed; 1c)
(Piel); 1c1) to think upon, consider, be mindful of; 1c2) to think to
do, devise, plan; 1c3) to count, reckon; 1d) (Hithpael) to be
considered; #30, #10, #300, #6, #70 = Yeshuwa` (H3442): 1) son of Nun of
the tribe of Ephraim and successor to Moses as the leader of the
children of Israel; led the conquest of Canaan; 2) son of Jehozadak and
high priest after the restoration; 3) a priest in the time of David who
had charge of the 9th course; 4) a Levite in the reign of Hezekiah; 5)
head of a Levitical house which returned from captivity in Babylon; 6)
father of a builder of the wall of Jerusalem in the time of Nehemiah; 7)
a town in southern Judah reinhabited by the people of Judah after the
return from captivity; #40, #20, #6, #300, #10, #40 = Kuwshiy (H3569):
1) one of the descendants of Cush the grandson of Noah through Ham and a
member of that nation or people; 2) one of Joab's couriers; 3) (TWOT)
Ethiopian; #10, #40, #10, #300, #6, #50 = muwsh (H4184): 1) to feel; 1a)
(Qal) to feel; 1b) (Hiphil) to feel; #6, #30, #40, #90, #200, #10, #40 =
Mitsriy (H4713): 1) Egyptian - an inhabitant or citizen of Egypt; 1a) an
Egyptian; 1b) the Egyptian; #6, #30, #60, #200, #50, #10, #20, #40 =
ceren (H5633): 1) lord, ruler, tyrant; 2) axle; #6, #70, #200, #40, #50,
#10, #40 = `armown (H6196): 1) plane-tree; 1a) as stripped of bark; #6,
#70, #200, #80, #20, #40 = `oreph (H6203): 1) neck, back of the neck,
back; 1a) back of the neck; 1a1) of fleeing foe; 1a2) of apostasy
(fig.); 1b) stiff of neck, obstinate (fig.); #6, #10, #80, #90, #80,
#90, #50, #10 = puwts (H6327): 1) to scatter, be dispersed, be
scattered; 2) (Qal) to flow, overflow; 3) to break; 1a) (Qal) to be
dispersed, be scattered; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be scattered; 1b2) to be
spread abroad; 1c) (Hiphil) to scatter; 1d) Hithpael) scatter; 3a)
(Polel) to shatter; 3b) (Pilpel) to dash to pieces; #40, #90, #6, #200,
#50, #10, #20 = tsavva'r (H6677): 1) neck, back of neck; 1a) neck, back
of neck (of man); 1b) neck (of animals); #6, #100, #200, #50, #10, #50 =
qeren (Aramaic) (H7162): 1) horn; 1a) as musical instrument; 1b)
symbolic (in visions); 1c) of an animal; #200, #10, #200, #6 = riyr
(H7388): 1) slime juice or liquid, spittle; #10, #200, #70, #80, #6, #50
= ra`aph (H7491): 1) to trickle, drip; 1a) (Qal) to trickle, drip; 1b)
(Hiphil) to trickle; #40, #300, #6, #70 = shava` (H7768): 1) (Piel) to
cry out (for help), shout; #6, #300, #50, #10, #50 = shen (Aramaic)
(H8128): 1) tooth; #10, #300, #50, #6, #50 = shena' (Aramaic) (H8133):
1) to change, be altered, be changed; 1a) (P'al) to change, be changed;
1b) (Pael) to change, transform, frustrate; 1b1) different (participle);
1c) (Ithpael) to be changed; 1d) (Aphel) to change, alter; #6, #300,
#80, #9, #10, #5, #6 = Shephatyah (H8203): 1) a son of David by Abital;
David's 5th son; 2) head of a family of exiles returning from Babylon
with Zerubbabel; 3) another head of a family of exiles returning from
Babylon with Zerubbabel; 4) a Judaite, son of Mahalaleel and father of
Amariah; 5) a prince of Judah, son of Mattan and one of the counsellors
who advised king Zedekiah of Judah to kill the prophet Jeremiah; 6) the
Haruphite, one of David's mighty warriors who joined him at Ziklag; 7)
son of Maachah and prince of the tribe of Simeon in the time of David;
8) son of king Jehoshaphat of Judah and brother to his successor
Jehoram; #400, #6, #10 = tav (H8420): 1) desire, mark; 1a) mark (as a
sign of exemption from judgment); #4, #70, #40, #1, #300, #1 = doma
(G1390): 1) a gift For Synonyms see entry 5839; #8, #30, #5, #8, #40,
#5, #50, #70, #200 = eleeo (G1653): 1) to have mercy on; 2) to help one
afflicted or seeking aid; 3) to help the afflicted, to bring help to the
wretched; 4) to experience mercy For Synonyms see entry 5842; #5, #50,
#1, #50, #300, #10 = enanti (G1725): 1) before; #5, #80, #1, #10, #50,
#70, #200 = epainos (G1868): 1) approbation, commendation, praise; #10,
#1, #300, #100, #5 = iatros (G2395): 1) a physician; #30, #5, #80, #100,
#1, #200 = lepra (G3014): 1) leprosy; 2) a most offensive, annoying,
dangerous, cutaneous disease, the virus of which generally pervades the
whole body, common in Egypt and the East;

That the avenues of complaint have now been exhausted as prerequisite to
lodging any complaint with the United Nations.

*THIS* *AMENDED* *NOTICE* *SERVED* *ON* *CLERK* *OF* *THE* *SALE*
*MAGISTRATES* *COURT* @ 1530 HOURS WITH STATEMENT" "Ma'am I want to give
you the courtesy of showing you that my conduct in relation to this
matter has been in compliance with Natural / Common Law Principles of
Empire Governance.

*SO* *GRAVE* *IS* *THIS* *MATTER* *THAT* *THE* *SOVEREIGN* *QUEEN*
*COULD* *LOSE* *HER* *CROWN*."

A REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM THIS URL:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indSW05TkY2b25OeHc

SEE ALSO: "ESSENTIAL PROOFS REGARDING THE CRIME OF TREASON IN CASE
NUMBER: G13559325 AT SALES MAGISTRATES COURT ON 12 APRIL 2017"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indaWRtRWN1TUlQZjQ

SEE ALSO: "A STATEMENT OF EVIDENCE FOR CONTESTED HEARING REGARDING THE
CRIME OF TREASON IN CASE NUMBER: G13559325 AT SALE MAGISTRATES COURT ON
12 APRIL 2017"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNjFuUkhMc0NVWkU

Initial Post: 12 April 2017

#PERSECUTION #LACKOFJUSTICE #QUEEN_ELIZABETH_II
#5 + #6 {OPINION} = #11: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

BEING AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED
RATIONALITY.”

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

THUS I ASK, IS A MACHINE ABLE TO POSSESS A MORAL CONTEXT TO ITS
ACTUALITY AND WHICH IS CAPABLE OF LOVE TOWARDS MAN?

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-04-16 13:16:05 UTC
THERE IS NOW NO MORE OPPORTUNITY FOR REPENTANCE BECAUSE THERE REMAINS NO
PROSPECT OF FORGIVENESS FOR ALL THE HATRED AS SELFISH DISREGARD GIVEN FOR
THE GOOD SHOWN AND ENDLESS LABOURS IN PARTICULARLY #CENTRE (#123 = JUDGMENT
/ #246 = ANGEL WITH GABRIEL) OF # AS 13 to 17 SEPTEMBER 2001.

WHAT INHOSPITABLE PEOPLE AND AN UNGRATEFUL PLACE NEW YORK AND THE PENTAGON,
ARLINGTON ARE.

EVEN IF YOU WERE TO BESTOW ANY TRIBUTES, ITS NOW TOO LATE AS ETERNITY
DOESN'T WAIT ACCORDING TO YOUR PLANS AND WANTS.

NEVER ONCE IN 20 YEARS HAS THERE BEEN ANY HEART-FELT THANK-YOUS BUT THERE
WAS NO END OF UNBRIDLED HATRED AND SLANDER.

AFTER THE 4TH EXPERIENCES OF THE SLANDER WHICH QUEEN'S PERVERSE JUSTICE AS
THE DEPRAVED VANITY OF DIEU ET MON DROIT -- YOU ARE AN ABOMINABLE LIAR
MA'AM AS IT LAYS AGAINST THE ACCOUNTABILITY OF YOUR SOUL AND YOU WILL NOT
BE FORGIVEN.

I WILL NOT WAIT 50 YEARS FOR THE DAY YOU THINK IT GOOD AND PRUDENT FOR A
MODICUM OF GOODWILL.

AS I WON'T BE A PUBLIC SPECTACLE FOR ANYONE SO THAT YOU CAN INDULGE YOUR
LUXURIOUS BENEVOLENCE.

THERE IS NO NEED FOR ME TO LODGE MY HUMAN RIGHTS COMPLAINT AGAINST THE
SOVEREIGN QUEEN ELIZABETH II IN RELATION TO PERSECUTION AND DENIAL OF ANY
RIGHT TO FAIR AND TIMELT JUSTICE RELATING TO MY ANTI-TERRORIST ACTIVITY IN
REFUTATION OF YOUR ANZAC WWII ENTITLEMENT.

So I will finish those draft chapters off and make that complaint my final
act of public duty before adopting a monastic {Ie. of, relating to, or
characteristic of a secluded, dedicated, or austere manner of living} life
as there none as to be found as worthy to be friend.

The mind which God has bestowed upon me as my unimpeded access to him has
no need nor want for you: "O righteous Father, the world hath not known
thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love
wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them." [John 17:25-26
(KJV)]

Goodbye

- dolf
Post by dolf
[...]
Subject to this section, *IT* *IS* *UNLAWFUL* *FOR* *A* *PUBLIC*
#10, #50 = prin (G4250): 1) before, formerly;
#6 = dakah (H1794): 1) to crush, be crushed, be contrite, be broken; 1a)
#4, #30, #400, #10, #40 = deleth (H1817): 1) door, gate; 1a) a door; 1b)
#30, #400 = kaliyl (H3632): 1) entire, all, perfect adv; 2) entirety
subst; 3) whole, whole burnt offering, holocaust, entirety; #6, #40, #4,
#400, #40 = madad (H4058): 1) to measure, stretch; 1a) (Qal) to measure;