It's not about Russians.
Add Reply
!Jones
2017-03-04 15:58:17 UTC
Jeff Sessions doesn't have a problem with talking to Russians anymore
than Bill Clinton had a legal problem with an adult, consensual,
private sexual encounter. Jeff may talk to Russians just like anyone
else may; Jeff may join hands with them and dance the Kamarinskaya,
for all anyone cares. Furthermore, lots of politicians have sex with
their interns and, so long as the intern is of age, it's nobody's
business but theirs.

Where Bill had a legal problem was when he knowingly lied under oath
about it. He didn't *have* to answer that question, but he chose to
do so. (I'm guessing that it would have cum out anyway.)

Sessions has a similar issue.

If you ever try to obtain a security clearance, it's OK (within
reason) to have e blemish on your record... just don't try to hide it.

Sessions: "Of course I have talked to the Russians; that's part of my
job. I do that all of the time and have done so for years." Matter
closed. Jeff lied about it; *now* he has a problem. He has a problem
because he lied under oath, not because he talked to a Russian.

Jones
Wayne
As with many of the "controversies", this one reeks of pure politics.
!Jones
2017-03-04 18:11:02 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

Don't it, though!
meport
2017-03-04 22:30:47 UTC
Post by Wayne
Post by !Jones
[...]
Wrong. It's about defending our Constitution. It's about protecting
our voting process. It's about defending our National Security against
a direct attack much, much more dangerous that 9/11 ever was and ever
could be. Politics doesn't even enter into the calculus of this
"controversy".
---
meport
Wayne
2017-03-05 00:43:06 UTC
Post by meport
Post by Wayne
Post by !Jones
[...]
And your response sounds like it was lifted directly from DNC talking
points provided to the Huff Post. Throw in something about "protecting
the fabric of society" next time.

You know damned well that once this is put to bed one way or the other,
lefties will find something else as their shiny object of the week to
crybully about.
!Jones
2017-03-05 02:12:59 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 16:43:06 -0800, in alt.war.vietnam Wayne
Throw in something about "protecting the fabric of society" next time.
I can't believe I forgot *that*!

Jones
meport
2017-03-05 03:15:05 UTC
Post by Wayne
Post by meport
Post by Wayne
Post by !Jones
[...]
You finally figured it out!!! Yes, we sure as hell are going to go
after everything and everyone we can. Just like you right wing nutso's
have been doing. And we are going to do it over, and over, and over
again. Eventually we'll find something that will break the back of the
RNC, and I bet it will be a lot sooner than later.
---
meport
r***@gmail.com
very indeed
!Jones
2017-03-05 02:12:09 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 17:30:47 -0500, in alt.war.vietnam meport
Post by meport
Wrong. It's about defending our Constitution.
And freedom, of course... and our innocent women!

And baby ducks, by all means.

Jones

P.S. Crippled and burned children, also.
RD Sandman
2017-03-05 21:18:32 UTC
Post by meport
Post by Wayne
Post by !Jones
[...]
Actually, it most certainly does. As did the Clinton blowjobs.
--
RD Sandman

Airspeed, altitude and brains....two of the three are always
required to complete a mission.

---
needtruth
2017-03-06 21:29:51 UTC
Post by !Jones
Post by meport
Post by meport
Post by meport
Post by Wayne
Post by !Jones
because he lied under oath, not because he talked to a Russian.
As with many of the "controversies", this one reeks of pure politics.
Wrong. It's about defending our Constitution. It's about protecting
our voting process. It's about defending our National Security against
a direct attack much, much more dangerous that 9/11 ever was and ever
could be. Politics doesn't even enter into the calculus of this
"controversy".
Actually, it most certainly does. As did the Clinton blowjobs.
Getting a blowjob from the office bimbo is just plain stupid. Aiding a
foreign government in their attempts to undermine our Constitution is
treason. Clinton was a stupid asshole for getting the blowjob and then
stretching the truth beyond belief after getting caught. No real crime
there. Sessions committing perjury by lying under oath before a
Congressional Committee he was testifying before about his treasonous
activities is a felony that could get Sessions thrown into the Super Max
at Florence, Colorado with all the other dirt bags for the rest of his
natural existence.
-- --- truthneeded
First-Post
2017-03-06 22:23:44 UTC
Post by needtruth
Post by !Jones
Post by meport
Post by meport
Post by meport
Post by Wayne
Post by !Jones
[...]
Based upon what evidence dumb shit?

List what hard evidence there is against Sessions, Trump and even
Flynn.
You can't because there is none.

Funny how you immensely stupid morons accept any accusations against
the new administration as being fact without a shred of proof but are
now screaming bloody murder for all of the proof in the world (even
though former Obama staff has openly admitted to it) that Obama's
thugs wiretapped Trump's offices and associates.

You dumb asses have become so desperately unhinged that you can't even
stick with your own reasoning from one minute to the next.
Keep on acting like petulant little elementary school brats. It only
serves to help you look like hypocritical trash that much more to the
general public.
meport
2017-03-07 01:46:13 UTC
Post by First-Post
Post by needtruth
Post by !Jones
Post by meport
Post by meport
Post by meport
Post by Wayne
Post by !Jones
[...]
List what hard evidence there is against Sessions, Trump and even
Flynn.
You can't because there is none.
Funny how you immensely stupid morons accept any accusations against
the new administration as being fact without a shred of proof but are
now screaming bloody murder for all of the proof in the world (even
though former Obama staff has openly admitted to it) that Obama's
thugs wiretapped Trump's offices and associates.
You dumb asses have become so desperately unhinged that you can't even
stick with your own reasoning from one minute to the next.
Keep on acting like petulant little elementary school brats. It only
serves to help you look like hypocritical trash that much more to the
general public.
Yuz is stooped, ain't yuz? To paraphrase your rant, above.

The evidence against Sessions has been broadcasted around the world
continuously since Wednesday or Thursday last week. A person would have
to be a total moron to deny what is evident on the record and on the
news blurbs. Sessions lied to the Congressional Committee he was
testifying before. Of course the right wing nutso's on the committee
are going to protect him but it is evident that he lied.
---
meport
RD Sandman
2017-03-07 18:19:06 UTC
Post by First-Post
Post by needtruth
Post by !Jones
Post by meport
Post by meport
Post by meport
Post by Wayne
Post by !Jones
[...]
List what hard evidence there is against Sessions, Trump and even
Flynn.
You can't because there is none.
Funny how you immensely stupid morons accept any accusations against
the new administration as being fact without a shred of proof but are
now screaming bloody murder for all of the proof in the world (even
though former Obama staff has openly admitted to it) that Obama's
thugs wiretapped Trump's offices and associates.
I haven't seen that and I have been following this crap fairly closely.
I am not saying that no one has claimed it but just that I haven't seen
where someone other than Trump has officially claimed it.
Post by First-Post
You dumb asses have become so desperately unhinged that you can't even
stick with your own reasoning from one minute to the next.
Keep on acting like petulant little elementary school brats. It only
serves to help you look like hypocritical trash that much more to the
general public.
Damn, you need to say what you really think. ;)

First-Post
2017-03-07 21:07:33 UTC
Post by RD Sandman
Post by First-Post
Post by needtruth
Post by !Jones
Post by meport
Post by meport
Post by meport
Post by Wayne
Post by !Jones
[...]
List what hard evidence there is against Sessions, Trump and even
Flynn.
You can't because there is none.
Funny how you immensely stupid morons accept any accusations against
the new administration as being fact without a shred of proof but are
now screaming bloody murder for all of the proof in the world (even
though former Obama staff has openly admitted to it) that Obama's
thugs wiretapped Trump's offices and associates.
I haven't seen that and I have been following this crap fairly closely.
I am not saying that no one has claimed it but just that I haven't seen
where someone other than Trump has officially claimed it.
Well, now it is more than just being claimed:
<http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/draft-report-attorney-general-lynch-signed-off-on-fisa-applications-to-wiretap-president-trump/>

And then there's this:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/hillary-tipped-off-trump-wiretap-tweeted-one-week-prior-election/

On a side note regarding wiretapping, this should scare the hell out
of any normal American.: https://wikileaks.org/ciav7p1/
Post by RD Sandman
Post by First-Post
You dumb asses have become so desperately unhinged that you can't even
stick with your own reasoning from one minute to the next.
Keep on acting like petulant little elementary school brats. It only
serves to help you look like hypocritical trash that much more to the
general public.
Damn, you need to say what you really think. ;)
The libs are going just flat out spastic now.
They don't need proof that Russia did anything to blame them for
Hillary's election loss but need more than empirical evidence that
Trump was wiretapped even though their own media published the fact
last fall and now there is proof that Lynch signed off on the
wiretaps.
They told us that we were worrying about nothing over Obama's "if you
like your plan, you can keep your plan" lie and now their biggest
concern over a replacement for Obamacare is whether or not people can
keep their plan.
They are making death threats to the new president on nearly a daily
basis but want to whine about how much more Trump's security costs
than Obama's because of those threats.
And right at 30 democratic politicians that have ranted and raved over
Trump or his team even speaking to a Russian while denying that they
EVER made so much as eye contact with any Russians have been found to
have been a lot thicker with them than any of the Trump administration
ever has and they're still pitching their little hissy fits over
unsubstantiated accusations alone.

So yes, to those other than the bat shit stupid crazy liberal
sycophants, they look like nothing more than lying hypocritical
imbeciles.
!Jones
2017-03-08 02:32:57 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 16:23:44 -0600, in alt.war.vietnam First-Post
Post by First-Post
Based upon what evidence dumb shit?
List what hard evidence there is against Sessions, Trump and even
Flynn.
You can't because there is none.
Funny how you immensely stupid morons accept any accusations against
the new administration as being fact without a shred of proof but are
now screaming bloody murder for all of the proof in the world (even
though former Obama staff has openly admitted to it) that Obama's
thugs wiretapped Trump's offices and associates.
You dumb asses have become so desperately unhinged that you can't even
stick with your own reasoning from one minute to the next.
Keep on acting like petulant little elementary school brats. It only
serves to help you look like hypocritical trash that much more to the
general public.
Well, now, just stop a minute. There *is* good evidence that Sessions
didn't exactly come completely clean. Now, I doubt that you'd ever
make a perjury case on it; however, there *is* evidence.

You know, Trump once said something to the effect of: "I could walk
out into the street and shoot someone and they'd still love me."
(Don't press me for the citation, please.) But... check it out: he
was right. It doesn't *matter* what he does or says, you're gonna
love him.

It's like the birther thing; Trump was as wrong as he could possibly
have been, yet he declared victory... and the scary part is that many
people believed it.

At some point, he will crater badly. When it happens, I predict he
will go down quickly just like Joe McCarthy. ("My God, man, HAVE YOU
NO SHAME?") And, just like that, he goes tits up.

Jones
dino
2017-03-08 19:43:10 UTC
Post by First-Post
Based upon what evidence dumb shit?
List what hard evidence there is against Sessions, Trump and even
[...]
He's lost touch with reality. At some point the Republicans are going to have
to have that meeting with him and force him to resign. I just hope he doesn't
ruin our country before that happens.
Chinook Lover
2017-03-08 22:32:34 UTC
Post by First-Post
Based upon what evidence dumb shit?
List what hard evidence there is against Sessions, Trump and even
[...]
only if he can make a buck to walk away
"they called him 'stumpy' and his kidneys were end-stage as well."
!Jones
2017-03-09 02:52:42 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Wed, 8 Mar 2017 16:32:34 -0600, in alt.war.vietnam Chinook Lover
Post by Chinook Lover
only if he can make a buck to walk away
I bet he could get a nice severance package.

Jones

!Jones
2017-03-09 02:50:42 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On 8 Mar 2017 11:43:10 -0800, in alt.war.vietnam dino
Post by dino
He's lost touch with reality. At some point the Republicans are going to have
to have that meeting with him and force him to resign. I just hope he doesn't
ruin our country before that happens.
Well, there's a definite risk in pointing out that the emperor is
bare-assed naked, you know.

Part of the issue is that, while his overall approval is in the tank,
there are a cadre of hardcore Trump supporters (essentially, the NRA
and similar loons) that are a minority but are significant to
republican politics. I mean, 5% that will reliably show up and vote
*that* issue anytime it's on the ballot can carry the day.

I'd guess Cheeto probably carries 10% of the republicans; however,
these are the people who have left logic and reason rocking in their
wake... it doesn't *matter* what he does. These people are still
"birthers" and will be forever... but a 10% hard-core, single-issue
set of voters will queer the primary; the republican leadership isn't
going to mess with them. For democrats, it's the gays, phems, and the
abortion debate that drive us far left.

Jones
RD Sandman
2017-03-07 18:16:54 UTC
needtruth <truthcounts> wrote in news:fIudnQmVxdpZSSDFnZ2dnUU7-
Post by needtruth
Post by !Jones
Post by meport
Post by meport
Post by needtruth
Post by !Jones
Post by meport
Post by meport
Post by needtruth
Post by !Jones
Post by meport
Wrong. It's about defending our Constitution. It's about protecting
our voting process. It's about defending our National Security against
a direct attack much, much more dangerous that 9/11 ever was and ever
could be. Politics doesn't even enter into the calculus of this
"controversy".
Actually, it most certainly does. As did the Clinton blowjobs.
Getting a blowjob from the office bimbo is just plain stupid.
And we know for a fact that that happened, however the fuss over it was
purely political. I have no problem with Clinton getting a blowjob, I
simply have a problem with where it happened. Oh, well......

Aiding a
Post by needtruth
foreign government in their attempts to undermine our Constitution is
treason.
And who did that? Name them and post your proof below.

Post by needtruth
stretching the truth beyond belief after getting caught. No real crime
there. Sessions committing perjury by lying under oath before a
Congressional Committee he was testifying before about his treasonous
activities is a felony that could get Sessions thrown into the Super Max
at Florence, Colorado with all the other dirt bags for the rest of his
natural existence.
If that really happened.

As I noted before, go back and read what was really said and what it was

Until you have done that......

RD Sandman
2017-03-04 18:49:29 UTC
Post by !Jones
[...]
Actually, he didn't lie under oath either. Listen closely to the question
he was asked and what his answer was.

!Jones
2017-03-04 19:26:46 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Sat, 04 Mar 2017 12:49:29 -0600, in alt.war.vietnam RD Sandman
Post by RD Sandman
Actually, he didn't lie under oath either. Listen closely to the question
he was asked and what his answer was.
OK, I agree... and Clinton didn't actually "have sex" with Monica, did
he? He simply stood there passively; she did all of it. (Read the
legal definition of the term.)

Jones
RD Sandman
2017-03-05 21:16:37 UTC
Post by RD Sandman
Actually, he didn't lie under oath either. Listen closely to the
question he was asked and what his answer was.
OK, I agree... and Clinton didn't actually "have sex" with Monica, did
he? He simply stood there passively; she did all of it. (Read the
legal definition of the term.)
Jones
I have and haven't commented on it since the trials in the press.

!Jones
2017-03-06 12:37:45 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 15:16:37 -0600, in alt.war.vietnam RD Sandman
Post by RD Sandman
I have and haven't commented on it since the trials in the press.
I'm just pointing out that you (as do many) have a double standard.
It's OK; people do that... the ownership of the ox that is gored
predicts the person's perception of the gravity of the crime.

For example: security is a pain in the neck, so people will tend to
bypass it. They will prop open security doors, install rogue wireless
routers, and use private email servers. My point is that everybody
uses private email servers and nobody *should* use one for government
business. Whether you're willing simply to ignore it because it
wasn't *that* big of a deal or are screaming for the person's blood
depends entirely on political philosophy.

In logic, this fallacy is known as the "ad hominem tu quoque".

Sessions was under oath and failed to tell the whole truth about a
relatively trivial matter. When that happens, it looks like he is
hiding something... and right now, the *last* thing the administration
needs is to look like they have something to hide WRT Russian
diplomats.

Jones
meport
2017-03-04 22:27:11 UTC
Post by RD Sandman
Post by !Jones
[...]
I'll tell you what. Go to court. Get asked a question under oath
during your direct testimony that a. was previously asked in your
written deposition, in your oral deposition and in your initial
interrogation by the investigation agency(s) b. asked while under oath
before a grand jury (in Session's case a Congressional Committee
Hearing) and lie. See what happens to you after you lie before the
Judge. I think a perjury charge would be the least of the consequences
if you did lie.

All you right wing nutso's can say what you want. This was a lie. A
bold faced lie. It was not asked in any manner that would cause any
misunderstanding or confusion. Sessions lied. He outright lied. He
committed perjury. It's totally obvious that he lied. So defend that.
---
meport
!Jones
2017-03-05 02:02:31 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Sat, 4 Mar 2017 17:27:11 -0500, in alt.war.vietnam meport
Post by meport
I'll tell you what. Go to court. Get asked a question under oath
during your direct testimony that a. was previously asked in your
written deposition, in your oral deposition and in your initial
interrogation by the investigation agency(s) b. asked while under oath
before a grand jury (in Session's case a Congressional Committee
Hearing) and lie. See what happens to you after you lie before the
Judge. I think a perjury charge would be the least of the consequences
if you did lie.
All you right wing nutso's can say what you want. This was a lie. A
bold faced lie. It was not asked in any manner that would cause any
misunderstanding or confusion. Sessions lied. He outright lied. He
committed perjury. It's totally obvious that he lied. So defend that.
It was; however, will the senate really hold a senator accountable?
Don't hold your breath.

WRT: "Actually, he didn't lie under oath either. Listen closely to
the question he was asked..." I did. I find that he obviously made a
false statement and *knew* it was a false statement; some people call
that a lie. You know, the Bill Clinton supporters did the same
thing... split hairs; define "have sex". (Some people thought that
shooting pecker snot all over her wasn't "having sex", per se.)

Jones
RD Sandman
2017-03-05 21:17:20 UTC
Post by meport
Post by RD Sandman
Post by !Jones
[...]
Big word for two letters, don't you think?