Anti-War Up - Manning update 16/July/17
r***@gmail.com
2017-07-17 02:05:32 UTC
PODCAST: EMMA CAPE ON BUILDING THE CHELSEA MANNING CAMPAIGN
Emma Cape was the Campaign Manager of the Chelsea Manning Support
Network. In this podcast, she shares her experiences over years ...
https://couragetoresist.org/podcast-emma-cape-building-manning-campaign/
!Jones
2017-07-17 13:45:23 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:05:32 -1000, in alt.war.vietnam
Post by r***@gmail.com
PODCAST: EMMA CAPE ON BUILDING THE CHELSEA MANNING CAMPAIGN
Emma Cape was the Campaign Manager of the Chelsea Manning Support
Network. In this podcast, she shares her experiences over years ...
https://couragetoresist.org/podcast-emma-cape-building-manning-campaign/
I thought we were done with that. Manning's sentence was commuted and
many of us agree with it. The bottom line is that what he did isn't
the fault of our national social fabric; he wasn't a "whistle blower".
Manning's act was essentially a cry for attention from a dysfunctional
person who never should have received a security clearance in the
first place... it was simply an act of cyber-vandalism. There *was*
no larger context of espionage or some dark secret(s) that had to be
exposed to public view.

Essentially, he could have been out even sooner than he was simply by
shutting his yap during the court martial... but he demanded to be a
martyr and he got what he asked for; then he learned that the "martyr"
shit is highly over-rated.

Manning is out of jail and, in my opinion, Obama did the right thing;
others may disagree, of course. Now, do us a favor, Pinky? Quit
rubbing out noses in that disgusting faggot, please? He's out of
jail... good! Isn't that what you wanted? I'd like not to hear about
him every day... it's like getting a valentine from an "ex" that you'd
like to forget. If we have to have him in our faces all of the time,
we should have just let him rot in jail.

Jones
Jack G...
He needs to stop beating a dead horse and move on,
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-17 15:33:04 UTC
Was that the guy that became a woman in jail?
Jack G...
2017-07-17 16:23:56 UTC
Was that the guy that became a woman in jail?
Did he go nuts there or is that where he lost them?
r***@gmail.com
2017-07-18 01:57:36 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
[...]
oh no grasshopper, these posting are not for your benefit.

You asked earlier about Sgt. Kang

Defense attorney Birney Bervar said, "It would appear that Sgt. Kang,
a decorated veteran of two deployments to the Middle East, may suffer
from service-related mental health issues, which the government was
aware of but neglected to treat"

At the moment it appears the sergeant's defense will be based on PTSD.

It will an interesting trial.

Before you get your panties in a twist, remember Lt. Watada and Pfc.
Manning and the other times you have been, dead, stinkin' wrong.

redvet
http://www.vvawai.org/
Jack G...
2017-07-18 13:48:21 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
[...]
This is a good choice for your next hero. He has been upfront on
everything he has done and said.

r***@gmail.com
2017-07-18 01:43:51 UTC
Post by r***@gmail.com
[...]