May we watch a journalist drown in Miami, please?
!Jones
2017-09-10 22:17:50 UTC
Gwad, I *hate* these mother fuckers... I'm with the Donald in my love
for the journalists... watching 'em get beheaded by ISIS gives me a
hardon.

Jones
Wile E. Coyote
2017-09-11 16:07:36 UTC
Post by !Jones
Gwad, I *hate* these mother fuckers... I'm with the Donald in my love
for the journalists... watching 'em get beheaded by ISIS gives me a
hardon.
Jones
Med prescription run out?
--
It's time for the students to step up their game and kill people like
Coulter.

Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> April 25, 2017
dr. postalman
Innate fascism revealed.
Jack G...
2017-09-21 16:25:43 UTC
Post by dr. postalman
Post by !Jones
Gwad, I *hate* these mother fuckers... I'm with the Donald in my love
for the journalists... watching 'em get beheaded by ISIS gives me a
hardon.
Jones
Innate fascism revealed.
You must watch a lot of CNN and have become brain dead.