CONCLUSIONARY STATEMENT TO THE "GAME OF THRONES"
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-18 19:58:46 UTC
Pleasance and I were disappointed, a little.
I thought there were five discs to this season, but the fifth one was a fucking cartoon about fictional history of this story.
Now, let's just get this clear right f-u-c-k-i-n-g- now! I DON'T DO CARTOONS!!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-19 13:50:06 UTC
Any questions?
Ser Gregor Clegane
2018-05-20 14:52:33 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Pleasance and I were disappointed, a little.
I thought there were five discs to this season, but the fifth one was a fucking cartoon about fictional history of this story.
Now, let's just get this clear right f-u-c-k-i-n-g- now!  I DON'T DO CARTOONS!!
Any questions?
Season 8, the conclusion, is supposed to be out in the spring of 2019. OMG!
Takes them fucking long enough.
The Mountain
rbowman
2018-05-20 18:59:52 UTC
Post by Ser Gregor Clegane
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Pleasance and I were disappointed, a little.
I thought there were five discs to this season, but the fifth one was a fucking cartoon about fictional history of this story.
Now, let's just get this clear right f-u-c-k-i-n-g- now! I DON'T DO CARTOONS!!
Any questions?
Season 8, the conclusion, is supposed to be out in the spring of 2019. OMG!
Takes them fucking long enough.
The TV version will be finished long before George R.R. Martin ever
finishes 'A Song of Ice and Fire'. The guy is 69 and looks like a
walking coronary so I'm not optimistic.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-05-24 15:01:21 UTC
Post by rbowman
The TV version will be finished long before George R.R. Martin ever
finishes 'A Song of Ice and Fire'. The guy is 69 and looks like a
walking coronary so I'm not optimistic.
I've got all his Song of Ice and Fire books in electronic
format (Kindle) but they only amount to the first five
seasons of the TV version and they are much, much
better. I hope Martin gets going to conclude the book
series before he dies.

JRR Tolkien died leaving some of his works unfinished
and his son tried to complete them but they just weren't
the same. Talent is rare when it comes to writing.
--
Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"Tsk, tsk. No one appreciates his brilliance, poor fellow.
(There might be a message in that for him.)"--Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

http://apprhondaleahkirkfries.blogspot.com/2014/05/rhonda-leah-kirk-fries-interview.html
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Ser is an antonym to sir.
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-05-24 15:01:21 UTC
Post by Ser Gregor Clegane
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Pleasance and I were disappointed, a little.
I thought there were five discs to this season, but the fifth one was a fucking cartoon about fictional history of this story.
Now, let's just get this clear right f-u-c-k-i-n-g- now!  I DON'T DO CARTOONS!!
Any questions?
Season 8, the conclusion, is supposed to be out in the spring of 2019. OMG!
Takes them fucking long enough.
Ser is an antonym to sir.
Colonel is an antonym to straight.

LOL!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-24 15:08:49 UTC
Post by Ser Gregor Clegane
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Pleasance and I were disappointed, a little.
I thought there were five discs to this season, but the fifth one was a fucking cartoon about fictional history of this story.
Now, let's just get this clear right f-u-c-k-i-n-g- now!  I DON'T DO CARTOONS!!
Any questions?
Season 8, the conclusion, is supposed to be out in the spring of 2019. OMG!
Takes them fucking long enough.
Ser is an antonym to sir.
Colonel is an antonym to straight.
LOL!
Oh shit! I meant synonym.

In my advancing years, I sometimes get my -onyms all mixed up.