damn those govt knuckleheads at the VA
Add Reply
Chinook Lover
2017-06-17 16:25:31 UTC
they damaged nerves in my left arm so my typing is flaky-ER and
yesterday I cut the outer layer of skin off of my left index finger.
shant keep me from comment tho...heh heh
--
"they called him 'stumpy' and his kidneys were end-stage as well.
coming Friday, we find out about the dialysis schedule. what fun getting

---
http://www.avg.com
Jack G
Sounds like you are running out of body parts. Hang in there.
Stagger Lee
2017-06-17 16:45:32 UTC
Post by Jack G
Sounds like you are running out of body parts. Hang in there.
Why are you so obsessed with male body parts..Jackie?

LoLoLoL
Chinook Lover
2017-06-17 22:42:23 UTC
Post by Jack G
Post by Chinook Lover
they damaged nerves in my left arm so my typing is flaky-ER and
yesterday I cut the outer layer of skin off of my left index finger.
shant keep me from comment tho...heh heh
--
"they called him 'stumpy' and his kidneys were end-stage as well.
coming Friday, we find out about the dialysis schedule. what fun getting
a coupla 105 howitzers jammed in me arm."
for viruses by AVG.
Post by Jack G
Post by Chinook Lover
http://www.avg.com
Sounds like you are running out of body parts. Hang in there.
don't encourage me <G>

http://www.avg.com
dino
2017-06-17 17:09:49 UTC
If it had been your middle finger, you could give 'em a 'bloody' finger!
Chinook Lover
2017-06-17 22:46:14 UTC
Post by dino
Post by Chinook Lover
they damaged nerves in my left arm so my typing is flaky-ER and
yesterday I cut the outer layer of skin off of my left index finger.
shant keep me from comment tho...heh heh
If it had been your middle finger, you could give 'em a 'bloody' finger!
right you are sir bloody right or like the song 'you bloody well right'