Trump Was Bailed Out Of Bankruptcy By Russia Crime Bosses - He Is Beholden To Foreign Criminals
Add Reply
TrumpenFuehrer News Network
2017-03-03 04:34:48 UTC
Trump Was Bailed Out Of Bankruptcy By Russia Crime Bosses - He Is
Beholden To Foreign Criminals

Trump was bailed out of bankruptcy by Russia crime bosses

By Mark Sumner
Monday Jan 09, 2017

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/1/9/1618540/-Was-Donald-Trump-
bailed-out-of-bankruptcy-by-Russia-crime-bosses

HIDE THE TAX RETURNS! THEY LEAD STRAIGHT TO THE RUSSIAN MOB!
max headroom
2017-03-03 15:53:03 UTC
Trump Was Bailed Out Of ...
That's PRESIDENT Trump to you, worm!
Jack G.
2017-03-03 16:27:18 UTC
Post by max headroom
Trump Was Bailed Out Of ...
That's PRESIDENT Trump to you, worm!
You rated him a little high. I would put him with the faggots who
have been ruining this group.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-03 16:32:16 UTC
Post by Jack G.
Post by max headroom
Trump Was Bailed Out Of ...
That's PRESIDENT Trump to you, worm!
You rated him a little high. I would put him with the faggots who
have been ruining this group.
Jack's talkin' about that FaggerLee fella.
LOL
Jack G.
You bet.
Siri Cruise
2017-03-03 18:27:48 UTC
Post by max headroom
Trump Was Bailed Out Of ...
That's PRESIDENT Trump to you, worm!
COMRADE President to you, tovarich.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Free the Amos Yee one.
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha.
DoD
2017-03-03 18:34:42 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by max headroom
Trump Was Bailed Out Of ...
That's PRESIDENT Trump to you, worm!
COMRADE President to you, tovarich.
Nobody here is as big of a commie as you Siri, so slow your roll....