DAVID'S FEELING "a bit down"
2017-06-16 14:48:24 UTC
I’m a little down today and tonight, and think it may have been
caused by sleeping too much, but it could be the other way
around, the mild depression may have caused me to
oversleep.
You just need more electoshock therapy. More drugs. Or maybe both...
Correction: electroshock!
David

I don't know they come back.
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-06-16 15:23:57 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 07:48:24 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I’m a little down today and tonight, and think it may have been
caused by sleeping too much, but it could be the other way
around, the mild depression may have caused me to
oversleep.
You just need more electoshock therapy. More drugs. Or maybe both...
LOL
Has that helped YOU, KKKoloon?

LOLOK

--
Illuc vadam nisi Dei gratia.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (LOL)
The Peeler
2017-06-16 16:04:12 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 08:23:57 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You just need more electoshock therapy. More drugs. Or maybe both...
LOL
Has that helped YOU, KKKoloon?
It obviously didn't help YOU, Miss Recktum!
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
--
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
David

I put fittings, and there's a fixture.
Jack G
The only thing that would fix you would be a Hot Lead Enema.
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-06-16 17:53:29 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 09:21:15 -0700 (PDT), fake vet Jack G
Post by Jack G
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 07:48:24 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I’m a little down today and tonight, and think it may have been
caused by sleeping too much, but it could be the other way
around, the mild depression may have caused me to
oversleep.
You just need more electoshock therapy. More drugs. Or maybe both...
LOL
Has that helped YOU, KKKoloon?
LOLOK
--
Illuc vadam nisi Dei gratia.
Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (LOL)
The only thing that would fix you would be a Hot Lead Enema.
Did that help YOU, Jacqui? Apparently NOT!

The Peeler
2017-06-16 19:38:33 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 10:53:29 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Jack G
The only thing that would fix you would be a Hot Lead Enema.
Did that help YOU, Jacqui? Apparently NOT!
Obviously the Hot Jizz Enemas you got did NOT help YOU, Razovic!
--
Jack G to dumb anal Razovic:
"The only thing that would fix you would be a Hot Lead Enema."
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Mary Riendeau-Shein")
2017-06-17 11:49:33 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Did getting facefucked by 250 priests help you? Apparently NOT!
David

thank you
David