DELICIOUS BLACK GIRL NOT ALLOWED TO USE NEIGHBORHOOD POOL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-07-06 13:27:22 UTC
Residents claim her kinky pubes clog the filters.
Discuss...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/white-man-calls-police-black-neighbor-demanding-show-id-access-community-pool-114757585.html
2018-07-06 14:13:54 UTC
On Fri, 6 Jul 2018 06:27:22 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Residents claim her kinky pubes clog the filters.
Discuss...
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/white-man-calls-police-black-neighbor-demanding-show-id-access-community-pool-114757585.html
Let one in, next thing you know the pool's full of 'em.

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

clam chowder
David
2018-07-06 16:22:52 UTC

omlet
2018-07-06 16:56:40 UTC
Post by David
spirutien and toaster strudels?
What the fuck does any of that got to do with anything???
Post by David
On Fri, 6 Jul 2018 06:27:22 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Residents claim her kinky pubes clog the filters.
Discuss...
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/white-man-calls-police-black-neighbor-demanding-show-id-access-community-pool-114757585.html
Let one in, next thing you know the pool's full of 'em.
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

Post by David
I heard something.
Aha! What, recently?
He just heard. Yer mammy gimme good head.
LOL