HUH? HAY BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)....PLAY, the Blue Whale Game!
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-11 18:30:54 UTC
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/3003805/blue-whale-suicide-game-online-victims-uk-russia/

LET, us know how it works out!

LOLOK

--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
The Peeler
2017-07-11 18:46:34 UTC
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/worldnews/3003805/blue-whale-suicide-game-online-victims-uk-russia/
LET, us know how it works out!
LOLOK
It's like I keep saying: "Retarded, anal, subnormal and extremely proud of
it: our resident psychopath, dumb serbian bitch G. Razovic (aka "The
Rectum")."
--
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Mary Riendeau-Shein")
2017-07-11 19:41:47 UTC
ENOUGH!