Concerning the Vocative
2017-03-06 13:48:51 UTC
I thought if a noun ended in -ius rather than just -us it did not have a vocative form. Thus there is Brute but Julius stays Julius.
However this shows the vocative of Scorpius as Scorpie.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/scorpius
It's a conundrum at best, Amicus. Julius Ceasefire once said, "I speak
in Latin, but I speak with forked tongue." Julius also ate at the "Y."
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-07 20:55:00 UTC
On Mon, 6 Mar 2017 05:48:51 -0800, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I thought if a noun ended in -ius rather than just -us it did
not have a vocative form. Thus there is Brute but Julius stays Julius.
However this shows the vocative of Scorpius as Scorpie.
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/scorpius
It's a conundrum at best, Amicus. Julius Ceasefire once said, "I speak
in Latin, but I speak with forked tongue." Julius also ate at the "Y."
It's not a conundrum at all, KKKoloon, o ignorame.

"The vocative case presents little problem for English speakers. It is
usually the same as the nominative, as in English, and it is used when
you address someone directly. The exceptions to the rule that the
vocative is the same as the nominative are summarized in the phrase,
Marce mi fili, which is the vocative for Marcus meus filius, and is a
convenient way to remember that all 2nd declension nouns in -us, have
a vocative in -e, that the vocative of meus is mi, and that all 2nd
declension nouns in -ius have a vocative in -i."

https://classics.osu.edu/Undergraduate-Studies/Latin-Program/Grammar/Cases/latin-case
The Peeler
2017-03-07 22:17:57 UTC
On Tue, 07 Mar 2017 12:55:00 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It's a conundrum at best, Amicus. Julius Ceasefire once said, "I speak
in Latin, but I speak with forked tongue." Julius also ate at the "Y."
It's not a conundrum at all, KKKoloon, o ignorame.
"The vocative case presents little problem for English speakers. It is
usually the same as the nominative, as in English, and it is used when
you address someone directly. The exceptions to the rule that the
vocative is the same as the nominative are summarized in the phrase,
Marce mi fili, which is the vocative for Marcus meus filius, and is a
convenient way to remember that all 2nd declension nouns in -us, have
a vocative in -e, that the vocative of meus is mi, and that all 2nd
declension nouns in -ius have a vocative in -i."
So, how were you required to address those limey priests while they had
their fun with little Goran, eh, dumb anal Razovic? <BG>
--
Anal Razovic about her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-12 15:35:28 UTC
On 3/7/2017 12:55 PM, NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile
[...]
I see, Miss Recktum. So when I say "Fuck Orf!" I'm using the vocative.
LOL
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-12 16:21:07 UTC
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 08:35:28 -0700, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
[...]
I see, Miss Recktum.
You don't see SHIT, KKKoloon.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
So when I say "Fuck Orf!" I'm using the vocative.
LOL
Wrong. The vocative is one of the cases of a noun. "Fuck orf" is the
imperative mood of a verb.

Don't you know ANYTHING about Latin, you dumb darkie???

Pox tecum, o ignorame.
The Peeler
2017-03-12 17:41:19 UTC
On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 09:21:07 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the
resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple,
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I see, Miss Recktum.
You don't see SHIT, KKKoloon.
He sees you, so he sees shit, Miss Recktum!
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
So when I say "Fuck Orf!" I'm using the vocative.
LOL
Wrong. The vocative is one of the cases of a noun. "Fuck orf" is the
imperative mood of a verb.
Don't you know ANYTHING about Latin, you dumb darkie???
Pox tecum, o ignorame.
It's those limey priests that made of you that ANAL laughing stock that you
are known to be all over Usenet, right, Miss Recktum? Does your sore anus
LONG for those times? I bet, it does! LOL
--
Anal Razovic about herself:
2017-03-13 15:06:42 UTC
On 3/12/2017 9:21 AM, NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Wrong. The vocative is one of the cases of a noun. "Fuck orf" is the
imperative mood of a verb.
Don't you know ANYTHING about Latin, you dumb darkie???
Pox tecum, o ignorame.
The only "Latin" you know is the Mexican boi whose uncircumcised dick
you suck.
LOL
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-13 15:19:26 UTC
On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 08:06:42 -0700, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On 3/12/2017 9:21 AM, NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Wrong. The vocative is one of the cases of a noun. "Fuck orf" is the
imperative mood of a verb.
Don't you know ANYTHING about Latin, you dumb darkie???
Pox tecum, o ignorame.
The only "Latin" you know is the Mexican boi whose uncircumcised dick
you suck.
LOL
The only "Latin" YOU know is the Mexican woman whose house you clean!
LOLOK
The Peeler
2017-03-13 18:57:57 UTC
On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 08:19:26 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
The only "Latin" you know is the Mexican boi whose uncircumcised dick
you suck.
LOL
The only "Latin" YOU know is the Mexican woman whose house you clean!
LOLOK
Ooooohhh!!! What a "comeback" again, you boring lameass! <tsk>
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"