EVERY DAY'S "GOLDEN" HERE AT SUNSET CHATEAU
2017-02-26 15:09:15 UTC
FYI.... The manor of Sunset Chateau derives it's name from it angular
position relative to Sol. At 35 and one half degrees perigee, it enjoys
a flavorful amount of afternoon radiance, warmth, and good cheer (plus a
little vino for Your Colonel).

Any questions on this matter??
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-02-26 15:23:50 UTC
FYI.... The manor of Sunset Chateau derives it's name from it angular
position relative to Sol. At 35 and one half degrees perigee, it enjoys
a flavorful amount of afternoon radiance, warmth, and good cheer (plus a
little vino for Your Colonel).
Any questions on this matter??
Are you gay? You sound gay but without really meeting you it's hard to tell if you would be a good match and be able to keep up to my pace in the sack.
Don't ask; don't tell, sailor.
Stagger Lee
2017-02-26 15:50:46 UTC
FYI.... The manor of Sunset Chateau derives it's name from it angular
position relative to Sol. At 35 and one half degrees perigee, it enjoys
a flavorful amount of afternoon radiance, warmth, and good cheer (plus a
little vino for Your Colonel).
Any questions on this matter??
Are you gay? You sound gay but without really meeting you it's hard to
tell if you would be a good match and be able to keep up to my pace in
the sack.
Can't ya tell by little Eddie's pic?

http://imgur.com/lrQvLto

LoLoLoL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-02-26 15:55:11 UTC
Post by Stagger Lee
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FYI.... The manor of Sunset Chateau derives it's name from it angular
position relative to Sol. At 35 and one half degrees perigee, it enjoys
a flavorful amount of afternoon radiance, warmth, and good cheer (plus a
little vino for Your Colonel).
Any questions on this matter??
Are you gay? You sound gay but without really meeting you it's hard to
tell if you would be a good match and be able to keep up to my pace in
the sack.
Can't ya tell by little Eddie's pic?
http://imgur.com/lrQvLto
LoLoLoL
Shit or git off the pot, Fagger.
LOL
Jack G.
2017-02-26 17:02:44 UTC
Post by Stagger Lee
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FYI.... The manor of Sunset Chateau derives it's name from it angular
position relative to Sol. At 35 and one half degrees perigee, it enjoys
a flavorful amount of afternoon radiance, warmth, and good cheer (plus a
little vino for Your Colonel).
Any questions on this matter??
Are you gay? You sound gay but without really meeting you it's hard to
tell if you would be a good match and be able to keep up to my pace in
the sack.
Can't ya tell by little Eddie's pic?
http://imgur.com/lrQvLto
LoLoLoL
Shit or git off the pot, Fagger.
LOL
Only after he finishes his lunch.
He is having fried NEMOs.
Jack G.
2017-02-26 20:53:01 UTC
Do you like blumpkins?
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-02-26 15:51:24 UTC
Checkmate! In article <ucCsA.18050$***@fx33.iad>, ***@t-
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FYI.... The manor of Sunset Chateau derives it's name from it angular
position relative to Sol. At 35 and one half degrees perigee, it enjoys
a flavorful amount of afternoon radiance, warmth, and good cheer (plus a
little vino for Your Colonel).
Any questions on this matter??
What's your longitude, Kernel? Is your sha-toe in Oklahoma City?
--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

A_A
(-.-)
|-|
/ \
| | _
| || | |
\_||_/_/

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-02-26 15:54:13 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FYI.... The manor of Sunset Chateau derives it's name from it angular
position relative to Sol. At 35 and one half degrees perigee, it enjoys
a flavorful amount of afternoon radiance, warmth, and good cheer (plus a
little vino for Your Colonel).
Any questions on this matter??
What's your longitude, Kernel? Is your sha-toe in Oklahoma City?
Oh hell no. About my longitude..... I have stated, for the record, it
is 9.5 inches (flaccid).
Discuss...
%
2017-02-26 17:42:30 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety
goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate! In article
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FYI.... The manor of Sunset Chateau derives
it's name from it
angular position relative to Sol. At 35 and
one half degrees
perigee, it enjoys a flavorful amount of
afternoon radiance, warmth,
and good cheer (plus a little vino for Your
Colonel).
Any questions on this matter??
What's your longitude, Kernel? Is your sha-toe
in Oklahoma City?
A_A
(-.-)
|-|
/ \
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
wrong time zone
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-02-26 17:49:57 UTC
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FYI.... The manor of Sunset Chateau derives it's name from it
angular position relative to Sol. At 35 and one half degrees
perigee, it enjoys a flavorful amount of afternoon radiance, warmth,
and good cheer (plus a little vino for Your Colonel).
Any questions on this matter??
What's your longitude, Kernel? Is your sha-toe in Oklahoma City?
A_A
(-.-)
|-|
/ \
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
wrong time zone
Like you know.
LOL
Jack G.
2017-02-26 17:50:25 UTC
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety
goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate! In article
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FYI.... The manor of Sunset Chateau derives
it's name from it
angular position relative to Sol. At 35 and
one half degrees
perigee, it enjoys a flavorful amount of
afternoon radiance, warmth,
and good cheer (plus a little vino for Your
Colonel).
Any questions on this matter??
What's your longitude, Kernel? Is your sha-toe
in Oklahoma City?
A_A
(-.-)
|-|
/ \
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
wrong time zone
Only in the Twilight Zone where you live.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-02-26 08:56:28 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety
goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate! In article
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FYI.... The manor of Sunset Chateau derives
it's name from it
angular position relative to Sol. At 35 and
one half degrees
perigee, it enjoys a flavorful amount of
afternoon radiance, warmth,
and good cheer (plus a little vino for Your
Colonel).
Any questions on this matter??
What's your longitude, Kernel? Is your sha-toe
in Oklahoma City?
A_A
(-.-)
|-|
/ \
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
wrong time zone
We've been through this before. Time zones don't mean shit. Look at
mine... I'm in Baghdad.
--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

A_A
(-.-)
|-|
/ \
| | _
| || | |
\_||_/_/

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
%
2017-02-26 20:22:23 UTC
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety
goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate! In article
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FYI.... The manor of Sunset Chateau derives
it's name from it
angular position relative to Sol. At 35 and
one half degrees
perigee, it enjoys a flavorful amount of
afternoon radiance, warmth,
and good cheer (plus a little vino for Your
Colonel).
Any questions on this matter??
What's your longitude, Kernel? Is your
sha-toe
in Oklahoma City?
A_A
(-.-)
|-|
/ \
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Post by %
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
not according to my info ,
according to mine you're on the west coast
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-02-26 20:30:26 UTC
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety
goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate! In article
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FYI.... The manor of Sunset Chateau derives
it's name from it
angular position relative to Sol. At 35 and
one half degrees
perigee, it enjoys a flavorful amount of
afternoon radiance, warmth,
and good cheer (plus a little vino for Your
Colonel).
Any questions on this matter??
What's your longitude, Kernel? Is your
sha-toe
in Oklahoma City?
wrong time zone
We've been through this before. Time zones
don't mean shit. Look at
mine... I'm in Baghdad.
not according to my info ,
according to mine you're on the west coast
Here's the time stamp in my header:

Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 11:56:28 +0300
--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

A_A
(-.-)
|-|
/ \
| | _
| || | |
\_||_/_/

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
%
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 11:56:28 +0300
A_A
(-.-)
|-|
/ \
Post by %
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
that's not what i see
Checkmate, DoW #1
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 11:56:28 +0300
that's not what i see
What do you see then? If that's the time my computer reported to
Altopia, that's what's in my header, and that's what you have to see. I
suspect you're trying to troll me.
--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

A_A
(-.-)
|-|
/ \
| | _
| || | |
\_||_/_/

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
pandora
2017-02-26 22:51:14 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
What do you see then? If that's the time my computer reported to
Altopia, that's what's in my header, and that's what you have to see. I
suspect you're trying to troll me.
Speaking of Altopia, I am considering getting an account with them for
reading news as I can't access my peak.news from my internet account at
my *other* home since Peak authenticates by IP address and of course, the
one from Comcast is invalid.

How do I go about 1) getting an account with Altopia and 2) accessing to
read news?
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-02-26 23:01:48 UTC
Checkmate! In article <OpmdnawZaMt_xi7FnZ2dnUU7-
Post by pandora
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
What do you see then? If that's the time my computer reported to
Altopia, that's what's in my header, and that's what you have to see. I
suspect you're trying to troll me.
Speaking of Altopia, I am considering getting an account with them for
reading news as I can't access my peak.news from my internet account at
my *other* home since Peak authenticates by IP address and of course, the
one from Comcast is invalid.
How do I go about 1) getting an account with Altopia and 2) accessing to
read news?
Real simple. Go to their website and request an account. CC will send
you an email. Tell him Checkmate sent you, NOT Gweggles!

https://www.altopia.com/cgi-bin/legacy/signup
--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

A_A
(-.-)
|-|
/ \
| | _
| || | |
\_||_/_/

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
pandora
Sounds good. And thanx.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-03-01 17:34:11 UTC
Checkmate! In article <OtudnYfYk-p8aSvFnZ2dnUU7-
Post by pandora
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
What do you see then? If that's the time my computer reported to
Altopia, that's what's in my header, and that's what you have to see.
I suspect you're trying to troll me.
Speaking of Altopia, I am considering getting an account with them for
reading news as I can't access my peak.news from my internet account at
my *other* home since Peak authenticates by IP address and of course,
the one from Comcast is invalid.
How do I go about 1) getting an account with Altopia and 2) accessing
to read news?
Real simple. Go to their website and request an account. CC will send
you an email. Tell him Checkmate sent you, NOT Gweggles!
https://www.altopia.com/cgi-bin/legacy/signup
Sounds good. And thanx.
Good to see you back. Greg's missed you as well. I hope you're feeling
better now.

all rights reserved
pandora
2017-03-02 16:08:46 UTC
Post by pandora
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate! In article <OpmdnawZaMt_xi7FnZ2dnUU7-
Post by pandora
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
What do you see then? If that's the time my computer reported to
Altopia, that's what's in my header, and that's what you have to see.
I suspect you're trying to troll me.
Speaking of Altopia, I am considering getting an account with them
for reading news as I can't access my peak.news from my internet
account at my *other* home since Peak authenticates by IP address
and of course, the one from Comcast is invalid.
How do I go about 1) getting an account with Altopia and 2)
accessing to read news?
Real simple. Go to their website and request an account. CC will
send you an email. Tell him Checkmate sent you, NOT Gweggles!
https://www.altopia.com/cgi-bin/legacy/signup
Sounds good. And thanx.
Good to see you back. Greg's missed you as well. I hope you're feeling
better now.
I am feeling MUCH better. And thanx again.

%
2017-03-01 18:36:47 UTC
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 15:01:48 -0800, Checkmate,
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety
goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate! In article
<OpmdnawZaMt_xi7FnZ2dnUU7-
says...
you're welcome glad i could help
%
2017-02-26 23:07:42 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
What do you see then? If that's the time my
computer reported to
Altopia, that's what's in my header, and that's
what you have to
see. I suspect you're trying to troll me.
Speaking of Altopia, I am considering getting an
account with them for
reading news as I can't access my peak.news from
my internet account
at my *other* home since Peak authenticates by
IP address and of
course, the one from Comcast is invalid.
How do I go about 1) getting an account with
Altopia and 2) accessing
to read news?
go to an altopia web page and see getting an
account ,

2 , get a news reader
%
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 11:56:28 +0300
that's not what i see
Post by %
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
you want me to post it all or just the time

Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 14:44:07 -0800
Checkmate, DoW #1
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 11:56:28 +0300
that's not what i see
Post by %
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 14:44:07 -0800
That's probably your time, since we're in the same time zone. Notice
mine ends in 56:29, and yours ends in 44:07
--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

A_A
(-.-)
|-|
/ \
| | _
| || | |
\_||_/_/

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
%
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 11:56:28 +0300
that's not what i see
Post by %
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 14:44:07 -0800
Post by %
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
i'm not in the same time zone in the winter ,
you practice daylight savings and i don't ,
this is mine

Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 16:07:42 -0700
Checkmate, DoW #1
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 11:56:28 +0300
that's not what i see
Post by %
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 14:44:07 -0800
Post by %
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 16:07:42 -0700
Yeah, but that only changes the hour, not the minutes and seconds, which
were also different on the time you showed me. That might be coming
from the clock in your computer. Mine updates every day with the atomic
clock in Denver, so my minutes and seconds are correct, and yours should
match if your computer updates that way too.
--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

A_A
(-.-)
|-|
/ \
| | _
| || | |
\_||_/_/

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
%
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 11:56:28 +0300
that's not what i see
Post by %
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 14:44:07 -0800
Post by %
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 16:07:42 -0700
Post by %
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
it takes your post some time before i can see it ,
it's not there in the same second , look i'm
telling you ,
what my newsreader says about your posting
properties ,
take it or leave it , you asked , i showed
Checkmate, DoW #1
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 11:56:28 +0300
that's not what i see
Post by %
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 14:44:07 -0800
Post by %
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 16:07:42 -0700
Post by %
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
it takes your post some time before i can see it ,
it's not there in the same second , look i'm
telling you ,
what my newsreader says about your posting
properties ,
take it or leave it , you asked , i showed
I made that post from Baghdad, so whatever.
--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

A_A
(-.-)
|-|
/ \
| | _
| || | |
\_||_/_/

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
%
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 11:56:28 +0300
that's not what i see
Post by %
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 14:44:07 -0800
Post by %
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 16:07:42 -0700
Post by %
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Post by %
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 15:36:47 -0800

2:41 AM
Monday, February 27, 2017 (GMT+3)
Time in Baghdad, Iraq
Tony
2017-02-27 09:09:16 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
that's not what i see
But you're in a whole different time zone than the rest of Canada.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-02-27 13:58:04 UTC
Post by %
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety
goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate! In article
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FYI.... The manor of Sunset Chateau derives
it's name from it
angular position relative to Sol. At 35 and
one half degrees
perigee, it enjoys a flavorful amount of
afternoon radiance, warmth,
and good cheer (plus a little vino for Your
Colonel).
Any questions on this matter??
What's your longitude, Kernel? Is your sha-toe
in Oklahoma City?
A_A
(-.-)
|-|
/ \
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
Post by %
| _
|| | |
\_||_/_/
That's because you are, idiot!
NEMO
2017-02-26 22:01:37 UTC
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 07:09:15 -0800, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FYI.... The manor of Sunset Chateau derives it's name from it angular
position relative to Sol. At 35 and one half degrees perigee, it enjoys
a flavorful amount of afternoon radiance, warmth, and good cheer (plus a
little vino for Your Colonel).
Any questions on this matter??
What's with the golden showers at Sunshit Shiteau, moulie?
LOLOK
Jack G.
He wants you to hose him down.
%
hey look it's memo
NEMO
2017-02-26 22:57:47 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/lcxmy37
%
2017-02-26 23:08:44 UTC
http://tinyurl.com/lcxmy3memo
NEMO (not forging pedo Barry)
2017-02-27 14:21:42 UTC
Post by %
Post by NEMO
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 07:09:15 -0800, "Colon
Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FYI.... The manor of Sunset Chateau derives
it's name from it
angular position relative to Sol. At 35 and
one half degrees
perigee, it enjoys a flavorful amount of
afternoon radiance, warmth,
and good cheer (plus a little vino for Your
Colonel).
Any questions on this matter??
What's with the golden showers at Sunshit
Shiteau, moulie?
LOLOK
hey look it's memo
Hey look, mention golden showers and the redundant mathematical symbol
(piss be upon him) shows up!
The Peeler
2017-02-27 18:21:25 UTC
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 06:21:42 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO (not forging pedo Barry)
Post by %
hey look it's memo
Hey look, mention golden showers and the redundant mathematical symbol
(piss be upon him) shows up!
Hey, look, it's the resident idiot again!
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2017-02-26 22:36:48 UTC
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 14:01:37 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by NEMO
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FYI.... The manor of Sunset Chateau derives it's name from it angular
position relative to Sol. At 35 and one half degrees perigee, it enjoys
a flavorful amount of afternoon radiance, warmth, and good cheer (plus a
little vino for Your Colonel).
Any questions on this matter??
What's with the golden showers at Sunshit Shiteau, moulie?
LOLOK
All in due time, Miss Recktum. Just keep waiting patiently until your
beloved Colonel has finished his bottle of wine!
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-02-27 14:37:51 UTC
Post by NEMO
On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 07:09:15 -0800, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
FYI.... The manor of Sunset Chateau derives it's name from it angular
position relative to Sol. At 35 and one half degrees perigee, it enjoys
a flavorful amount of afternoon radiance, warmth, and good cheer (plus a
little vino for Your Colonel).
Any questions on this matter??
What's with the golden showers at Sunshit Shiteau, moulie?
LOLOK
Okay, that explains it! I wondered wot you and those horn-dog
lumberjacks were doing out there in my shithouse!