What fun!
Add Reply
!Jones
2017-07-12 19:00:23 UTC
We have been planning to remodel our kitchen for a long time. During
the process, we would pull out all of the cabinets and enlarge the
kitchen into some poorly-used adjacent space which involves knocking
out walls and ripping up flooring. The demolition people have long
been scheduled for 7/12.

On 7/11, our central air-conditioner's compressor failed; it was an
old unit; however, now, we have people also installing the new AC in
the attic as well as people ripping out the walls.

So, this morning, the doorbell rang and it was the city of Denton...
in their wisdom, they picked this day to decide to trim the trees in
the easement, so we have their big brush-chipper running in the street
outside and people walking through the site with big tree limbs.

Wendy picked up her stuff and went over to visit her mother this
morning; she says to call when we have air conditioning and the coast
is clear.

Jones
dino
2017-07-12 20:20:24 UTC
Post by !Jones
[...]
I actually like remodeling, especially kitchens which make a great difference.
I've actually made my own cabinets but that's too difficult. You can do a lot
with premade semi-custom cabinets which can be bought at 2" increments.

Picked out a caravan pitch today on the grounds of a 15th century castle.
Looking forward to moving there soon.
!Jones
2017-07-12 23:11:50 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On 12 Jul 2017 13:20:24 -0700, in alt.war.vietnam dino
Post by dino
I actually like remodeling, especially kitchens which make a great difference.
I've actually made my own cabinets but that's too difficult.
Yeah, me, too... and it was a long process. Any time *this* day wraps
up will be fine by me. It's 6:00 PM and they're still in the attic...
of course, they work 15 minutes and sit in the truck smoking for ten.

They say we'll have AC today; I'll believe it when I see it. Right
now, it's swelteringly hot! Oh, well, the sun'll be down in a couple
of hours.

Jones
!Jones

It's now after 7:00 PM and no end in sight.
Chinook Lover
2017-07-13 00:19:46 UTC
Post by !Jones
Yeah, me, too... and it was a long process. Any time *this* day wraps
up will be fine by me. It's 6:00 PM and they're still in the attic...
of course, they work 15 minutes and sit in the truck smoking for ten.
They say we'll have AC today; I'll believe it when I see it. Right
now, it's swelteringly hot! Oh, well, the sun'll be down in a couple
of hours.
It's now after 7:00 PM and no end in sight.
well it is cooler up there at night <G>
--
"they called him 'stumpy' and his kidneys were end-stage as well.
Monday the 26th dialysis began..the beginning of the end. I must say

---
http://www.avg.com
!Jones
2017-07-13 02:34:29 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 19:19:46 -0500, in alt.war.vietnam Chinook Lover
Post by Chinook Lover
well it is cooler up there at night <G>
They finally got it cooling about 8:30 pm. One of the returns still
isn't connected, but it's better than ambiant.

Jones
!Jones
2017-07-13 13:32:09 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

Wendy will have a good time today; we're coming into big-D in a few
minutes to pick out granite and tile. You know: women and finishing
material are just like cops and doughnuts. It takes her over a month
to pick a roll of freakin' wallpaper. I told her I wanted the
'60s-era itty-bitty black & white tiles; it doesn't look like I'm
going to get my way on that matter.

Jones
Jack G...
That was the type of tile they used in public restrooms.
Stagger Lee
2017-07-13 14:18:19 UTC
Post by Jack G...
That was the type of tile they used in public restrooms.
You know all about "fun" in those public Snohomo mens rooms..Jackie!

LoLoLoL
Jack G...
2017-07-13 15:48:46 UTC
Post by Stagger Lee
Post by Jack G...
That was the type of tile they used in public restrooms.
You know all about "fun" in those public Snohomo mens rooms..Jackie!
LoLoLoL

Faggot troll warning.

Stagger Lee
2017-07-13 17:15:42 UTC
Post by Jack G...
Post by Stagger Lee
Post by Jack G...
That was the type of tile they used in public restrooms.
You know all about "fun" in those public Snohomo mens rooms..Jackie!
LoLoLoL
Faggot troll warning.
Keep on flouncing in those public mens rooms..little Snohomo Jackie.

LoLoLoL

Jack G...
Smart wives know when Murphy's Law kicks in and go to Plan B.
!Jones
2017-07-12 23:12:19 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 13:40:07 -0700 (PDT), in alt.war.vietnam "Jack
Post by Jack G...
Smart wives know when Murphy's Law kicks in and go to Plan B.
So true!

Jones