LETTUCE TALK ABOUT SMOKIN' DOPE IN NAM
2017-03-06 14:10:10 UTC
Who wants to start?
Jack G.
2017-03-06 14:21:35 UTC
Who wants to start?
You and I were never there so it's up
to someone else.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-06 14:33:20 UTC
Post by Jack G.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Who wants to start?
You and I were never there so it's up
to someone else.
Funny that. Hell, I'm STILL there!
For me, some days, it's like being in that Chuck Norris flick. The one
where he goes back to Nam to rescue a buddy left behind. That's wot I'm
sayin'.
Jack G.
2017-03-06 14:37:01 UTC
The faggots are still using my name.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-06 14:52:09 UTC
Post by Jack G.
Post by Jack G.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Who wants to start?
You and I were never there so it's up
to someone else.
The faggots are still using my name.
Yeah, I know it, Jack. See below.... LOL

From: "Jack G." <***@nope.invalid>
Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam
Subject: Re: LETTUCE TALK ABOUT SMOKIN' DOPE IN NAM
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 14:21:35 +0000 (UTC)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 14:21:35 +0000 (UTC)
Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 14:21:35 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 15:44:21 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Newsgroups: alt.war.vietnam
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 14:21:35 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks for the proof.
Are you too fucking stupid to read a header yourself, you fake vet
asshole? LOLOK
Thanks ALSO for the proof that you are a VERY sick asshole, dumb anal
Razovic! <BG>
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-06 23:42:41 UTC
YOU'RE the faggot using your name!
The Peeler
2017-03-07 00:41:02 UTC
On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 15:42:41 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Jack G.
Post by Jack G.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Who wants to start?
You and I were never there so it's up
to someone else.
The faggots are still using my name.
YOU'RE the faggot using your name!
YOU'RE the village idiot who is proud of being one! <BG>
--
Dumb anal Razovic about herself:
"I’m King of the skatologists"
MID: <0f834931-cd3c-4dbc-ab47-***@googlegroups.com>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-07 15:29:08 UTC
On 3/6/2017 3:42 PM, NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile
Post by Jack G.
Post by Jack G.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Who wants to start?
You and I were never there so it's up
to someone else.
The faggots are still using my name.
YOU'RE the faggot using your name!
Be careful, Jack. Miss Recktum is using her profane psychology on you,
pretending to dislike you, when in fact, she can't get enough of your abuse.
LOL
Jack G.
His threats remind me of a flea trying to attack an elephant.
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-07 20:53:52 UTC
Post by Jack G.
Post by Jack G.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Who wants to start?
You and I were never there so it's up
to someone else.
The faggots are still using my name.
YOU'RE the faggot using your name!
Be careful, Jack. Miss Recktum is using her profane psychology on you,
pretending to dislike you, when in fact, she can't get enough of your abuse.
LOL
His threats remind me of a flea trying to attack an elephant.
'Threats', you paranoid little fake vet asshole???
LOLOK
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Berry)
2017-03-07 21:00:54 UTC
LOL!!

2017-03-07 22:01:04 UTC
On Tue, 07 Mar 2017 12:53:52 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Jack G.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Be careful, Jack. Miss Recktum is using her profane psychology on you,
pretending to dislike you, when in fact, she can't get enough of your abuse.
LOL
His threats remind me of a flea trying to attack an elephant.
'Threats', you paranoid little fake vet asshole???
No, but "his threats" when it should be "her threats", eh, Miss Recktum? LOL
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Someone knocked out your teeth? Or why can't you laugh properly
anymore? And WHO was it, my most favourite punching bag? WHO??? LOL
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-07 20:54:12 UTC
On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 07:29:08 -0800, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Jack G.
Post by Jack G.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Who wants to start?
You and I were never there so it's up
to someone else.
The faggots are still using my name.
YOU'RE the faggot using your name!
Be careful, Jack. Miss Recktum is using her profane psychology on you,
pretending to dislike you, when in fact, she can't get enough of your abuse.
LOL
Be careful, KKKoloon, fake vet Jackass G is sniffing yer moule butt
because he's jealous of yer moulie trannies!

LOLOK
The Peeler
2017-03-07 22:03:44 UTC
On Tue, 07 Mar 2017 12:54:12 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Be careful, Jack. Miss Recktum is using her profane psychology on you,
pretending to dislike you, when in fact, she can't get enough of your abuse.
LOL
Be careful, KKKoloon, fake vet Jackass G is sniffing yer moule butt
because he's jealous of yer moulie trannies!
Simply not possible, Miss Recktum, when you NEVER let anyone else get near
your beloved Colonel's ass that you keep kissing, licking and sniffing!
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Someone knocked out your teeth? Or why can't you laugh properly
anymore? And WHO was it, my most favourite punching bag? WHO??? LOL
--
Anal Razovic about her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"