Kim Kardashian Goes Braless in Tank Top With Gym Shorts and Heels!
2017-07-12 16:54:58 UTC
All I can say is WOW!
She's got a great rack on her, and I like the high heels look, too. I'm imagining those high heels pinned behind her ears and my dick going in and out.
On the minus side, her ass is a tad fat.
What do you think?

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kim-kardashian-goes-braless-tank-081700124.html
%
the corn hole is in love with silicon bags
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-07-12 17:51:31 UTC
All I can say is WOW!
She's got a great rack on her, and I like the high heels look, too. I'm imagining those high heels pinned behind her ears and my dick going in and out.
On the minus side, her ass is a tad fat.
What do you think?
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kim-kardashian-goes-braless-tank-081700124.html
I've never figured out why the world is so fascinated by those fat-assed
skanks.
--
Another hand-crafted post from...
Checkmate

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
S!r Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-07-12 18:17:23 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
All I can say is WOW!
She's got a great rack on her, and I like the high heels look, too.
I'm imagining those high heels pinned behind her ears and my dick
going in and out.
On the minus side, her ass is a tad fat.
What do you think?
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kim-kardashian-goes-braless-tank-081700124.html
I've never figured out why the world is so fascinated by those fat-assed
skanks.
Now, don't be so mean to jacodar242.
--
"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities
--Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
She's got a pretty face.
%
she looks like a bull moose
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-13 13:58:25 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
All I can say is WOW!
She's got a great rack on her, and I like the high heels look, too. I'm imagining those high heels pinned behind her ears and my dick going in and out.
On the minus side, her ass is a tad fat.
What do you think?
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kim-kardashian-goes-braless-tank-081700124.html
I've never figured out why the world is so fascinated by those fat-assed
skanks.
She's got a pretty face.
she looks like a bull moose
Which is why you wanna cornhole her.
LOL
dolf
2017-07-13 14:00:24 UTC
SUBJECT: REPORT TO POLICE OVER DUMPING OF RUBBISH IN YORK ST, SALE

This is an unusual box of litter comprising plastic soft drink (with tops),
and several beer bottles which are more recent, with one in proximity and
one around the corner.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRVVYaDUzSTJ5Nnc

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRExiWFY2NmdrVEk

Remarkably the item contains dry grass sprigs as if it were to be an act of
witchcraft {ie.

A-U-M:

#446 = #40, #6, #400 as To die (of natural causes); to wither up (of a
tree); to lie waste (of a field); to faint (of the heart); to perish (of a
state)

} which is today's attribute.

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.7.13

The date of the item is 13 November 2012 and the box is a personal item
addressed to:

Lorna Griggs
Unit 4/7-9 Dwyer Street Morwell VIC 3840

It has been removed and will be subject to routine Council garbage disposal
which is scheduled to occur in our street tomorrow.

- dolf

SUBJECT WAS: IS D.O.L.F. STALKING ME?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke <***@std-girls.com> wrote:
If he is, I will have him brought before the INTERNATIONAL TRIBUNAL OF
CYBER STALKERS. There he shall face the full fury of GLOBAL WRATH!

BTW, this is Dolf at his trial for inhumanities:

Any questions??

DOLF: "YES

***@ck off you RIGHTS 4 WHITES Vietnam KNIGHTS ***@ckhead treasonous scum.

WHEN WILL YOU DO THE NATION A FAVOUR AND PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR HEAD?"
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
%
i don't want to you anybody
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-13 15:38:44 UTC
Kim really does have a pretty face.
It would look better, I think, with it pressed to my groin.

Questions?
dolf

#446 = #40, #6, #400 as To die (of natural causes); to wither up (of a

https://pvonlinenews.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/baylessdaniel.jpg

Any questions??

DOLF: "YES

***@ck off you RIGHTS 4 WHITES Vietnam KNIGHTS ***@ckhead treasonous scum.

WHEN WILL YOU DO THE NATION A FAVOUR AND PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR HEAD?"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Kim really does have a pretty face.
It would look better, I think, with it pressed to my groin.
Questions?
Thank god you have gone off serena my sacarab...

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
%
2017-07-13 17:24:17 UTC
why press her to your face
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-19 14:20:53 UTC
All I can say is WOW!
She's got a great rack on her, and I like the high heels look, too. I'm imagining those high heels pinned behind her ears and my dick going in and out.
On the minus side, her ass is a tad fat.
What do you think?
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kim-kardashian-goes-braless-tank-081700124.html
I wish Kim would become a porn queen.
Just sayin'.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-07-19 16:08:48 UTC
Checkmate! In article <9VJbB.156118$***@fx39.iad>, ***@std-
girls.com says...
All I can say is WOW!
She's got a great rack on her, and I like the high heels look, too. I'm imagining those high heels pinned behind her ears and my dick going in and out.
On the minus side, her ass is a tad fat.
What do you think?
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kim-kardashian-goes-braless-tank-081700124.html
I wish Kim would become a porn queen.
Just sayin'.
I thought she already was. Is she the one with the fat ass, or the one
with the fatter ass?

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Jack G...
2017-07-19 16:18:07 UTC
All I can say is WOW!
She's got a great rack on her, and I like the high heels look, too. I'm imagining those high heels pinned behind her ears and my dick going in and out.
On the minus side, her ass is a tad fat.
What do you think?
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/kim-kardashian-goes-braless-tank-081700124.html
I wish Kim would become a porn queen.
Just sayin'.