IF I WENT TO A DRIVE-IN MOVIE WITH KIM KARDASHIAN
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-23 18:07:32 UTC
I'd be in yer pants in less than 30 seconds.
Discuss...
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-04-23 18:14:08 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'd be in yer pants in less than 30 seconds.
Discuss...
That thang has gotten more use than the
sidewalk outside of the welfare office
in nigger town.
--
"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities
--Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
LOL
Jack G
2017-04-24 15:01:42 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'd be in yer pants in less than 30 seconds.
Discuss...
That thang has gotten more use than the
sidewalk outside of the welfare office
in nigger town.
Good analogy, Greg.
LOL
I bet the trolls here are not laughing.

Exoshitt Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-23 18:22:42 UTC
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 11:07:32 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'd be in yer pants in less than 30 seconds.
Discuss...
Butt not in HER pants..she already GOT, a moulie!

LOLOK
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-23 18:41:41 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by Exoshitt Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Butt not in HER pants..she already GOT, a moulie!
And the limey babes who shat and pissed on you have a TURK!

Compare, folks!

"Turkey : Destination for Sex Tourism for British Women Looking for Sex"
And a FILM, too:

vs.

"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach." --Posted by sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 11:22:42 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Exoshitt Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile
Post by Exoshitt Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'd be in yer pants in less than 30 seconds.
Discuss...
Butt not in HER pants..she already GOT, a moulie!
EVERYONE got someone else, eh, you housebound sexual cripple? Just YOU never
have ANYONE (other than yourself)! LOL
Post by Exoshitt Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, you cocksucking
serb bitch?
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,