WHEN I GAINED THE COMMAND IN NAM
2017-12-05 15:43:59 UTC
My men were overheard saying, "Ah! It's as if a storm cloud of sanity has opened up from the heavens!"

Discuss....
2017-12-05 16:16:08 UTC
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 07:43:59 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
My men were overheard saying, "Ah! It's as if a storm cloud of sanity has opened up from the heavens!"
Discuss....
This was in '92, right, Midnight? They made you 'leader' of the tour
group???

LOLOK
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But where will we be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
in Hollyvood and the affect on his viewing preferences
How low this group has sunk when only trolls are replying to each other.
2017-12-05 19:35:45 UTC
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 10:59:22 -0800 (PST), "fake vet La Jack G..."
Post by Jack G...
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 07:43:59 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
My men were overheard saying, "Ah! It's as if a storm cloud of sanity has opened up from the heavens!"
Discuss....
This was in '92, right, Midnight? They made you 'leader' of the tour
group???
LOLOK
How low this group has sunk when only trolls are replying to each other.
I assume you include yerself in that category, La Jacqui?
- -

No way. You are an ass hole period.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-06 14:35:39 UTC
Post by Jack G...
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 07:43:59 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
My men were overheard saying, "Ah! It's as if a storm cloud of sanity has opened up from the heavens!"
Discuss....
This was in '92, right, Midnight? They made you 'leader' of the tour
group???
LOLOK
How low this group has sunk when only trolls are replying to each other.
I assume you include yerself in that category, La Jacqui?
No way.
Way.
Post by Jack G...
You are an ass hole period.
Ironic, coming from a total anus like yourself, La Jacqui!
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 07:43:59 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
My men were overheard saying, "Ah! It's as if a storm cloud of sanity has opened up from the heavens!"
Discuss....
This was in '92, right, Midnight? They made you 'leader' of the tour
group???
LOLOK
Ongoing gay phantasies of me noted, Miss Whorehouse.
2017-12-06 14:35:38 UTC
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 18:58:49 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 07:43:59 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
My men were overheard saying, "Ah! It's as if a storm cloud of sanity has opened up from the heavens!"
Discuss....
This was in '92, right, Midnight? They made you 'leader' of the tour
group???
LOLOK
Ongoing gay phantasies of me noted, Miss Whorehouse.
LOL
Ongoing denial of yer sexual disorientation noted, Midnight!
LOLOK
- -

[...]

If you want my cock, just come out and say so.