Trumpster looks like he's almost tits-up to me.
!Jones
2017-03-06 01:48:13 UTC
Methinks this guy has the look and feel of one just about to go
tits-up; I don't give him much longer. It isn't going to be the
democrats that finish him off; his own party will frag his ass. I
think the wire-tapping thing shows him thrashing badly.

It's pretty obvious that he isn't cut out for the job. I have
supported many presidents for whom I didn't vote; however, I cannot
support this guy. I bet his own people take him down in a month...
takers?

Jones
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-06 13:23:35 UTC
Post by !Jones
Methinks this guy has the look and feel of one just about to go
tits-up; I don't give him much longer. It isn't going to be the
democrats that finish him off; his own party will frag his ass. I
think the wire-tapping thing shows him thrashing badly.
It's pretty obvious that he isn't cut out for the job. I have
supported many presidents for whom I didn't vote; however, I cannot
support this guy. I bet his own people take him down in a month...
takers?
Jones
The nigger Jones voted for is a wire tapper. He'll be spending the rest
of his life in a steel and concrete cage, like a gorilla in a zoo.
Jack G.
The left wing loons here are sore losers.
Chinook Lover
2017-03-06 23:36:52 UTC
Post by Jack G.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by !Jones
Methinks this guy has the look and feel of one just about to go
tits-up; I don't give him much longer. It isn't going to be the
democrats that finish him off; his own party will frag his ass. I
think the wire-tapping thing shows him thrashing badly.
It's pretty obvious that he isn't cut out for the job. I have
supported many presidents for whom I didn't vote; however, I cannot
support this guy. I bet his own people take him down in a month...
takers?
Jones
The nigger Jones voted for is a wire tapper. He'll be spending the rest
of his life in a steel and concrete cage, like a gorilla in a zoo.
The left wing loons here are sore losers.
lets swatch this rationally and see how it plays out....e evidence not
Brietbart or meport and get that fucker a spellchucker
--
"they called him 'stumpy' and his kidneys were end-stage as well."