I PUNCHED OUT THE ASSWORM
2017-07-10 13:50:03 UTC
And then I held him up by the scruff and everyone laughed and laughed...
Here's the pic.
http://tinyurl.com/y9fmx9sc
LOL
That linked website is flagged as malicious.
TINC
So? Don't believe everything you read, bonehead.
I wwwwwenttttt thhherrrrre annnd nnnottthiiinggggg
happpppppppppppppeneddddd........
that's exactly what it was , another corn hole nothing
I shit bigger 'n you, assworm.
%
i have no doubt of this given that you're full of it lip locker
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-10 14:49:00 UTC
Post by %
And then I held him up by the scruff and everyone laughed and laughed...
Here's the pic.
http://tinyurl.com/y9fmx9sc
LOL
That linked website is flagged as malicious.
TINC
So? Don't believe everything you read, bonehead.
I wwwwwenttttt thhherrrrre annnd nnnottthiiinggggg
happpppppppppppppeneddddd........
that's exactly what it was , another corn hole nothing
I shit bigger 'n you, assworm.
i have no doubt of this given that you're full of it lip locker
That's how you were born, son.
LOL
%
the corn hole admits his desire to be female and experience giving birth
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-10 14:53:45 UTC
Post by %
And then I held him up by the scruff and everyone laughed and laughed...
Here's the pic.
http://tinyurl.com/y9fmx9sc
LOL
That linked website is flagged as malicious.
TINC
So? Don't believe everything you read, bonehead.
I wwwwwenttttt thhherrrrre annnd nnnottthiiinggggg
happpppppppppppppeneddddd........
that's exactly what it was , another corn hole nothing
I shit bigger 'n you, assworm.
i have no doubt of this given that you're full of it lip locker
KKKoloon got his own personal septic tank!

--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
The Peeler
2017-07-10 15:04:13 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 07:53:45 -0700, Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I shit bigger 'n you, assworm.
i have no doubt of this given that you're full of it lip locker
KKKoloon got his own personal septic tank!
Yeah, and hang out in there, serb piece of shit!
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Bricked
2017-07-10 18:09:07 UTC
Post by %
And then I held him up by the scruff and everyone laughed and laughed...
Here's the pic.
http://tinyurl.com/y9fmx9sc
LOL
That linked website is flagged as malicious.
TINC
So? Don't believe everything you read, bonehead.
I wwwwwenttttt thhherrrrre annnd nnnottthiiinggggg
happpppppppppppppeneddddd........
that's exactly what it was , another corn hole nothing
I shit bigger 'n you, assworm.
i have no doubt of this given that you're full of it lip locker
KKKoloon got his own personal septic tank!
It's called his mouth. Punk ass blacks shit into Der Kornhole's mouth
several times a day.
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-10 18:36:09 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I shit bigger 'n you, assworm.
i have no doubt of this given that you're full of it lip locker
KKKoloon got his own personal septic tank!
It's called his mouth. Punk ass blacks shit into Der Kornhole's mouth
several times a day.
Then eventually he shits it out again himself!

The Peeler
2017-07-10 19:06:03 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 11:36:09 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Bricked
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
KKKoloon got his own personal septic tank!
It's called his mouth. Punk ass blacks shit into Der Kornhole's mouth
several times a day.
Then eventually he shits it out again himself!
You are ALWAYS there with your wide open mouth when he takes a shit, eh,
Miss Recktum? <BG>
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
Stagger Lee
2017-07-10 18:55:38 UTC
Post by %
And then I held him up by the scruff and everyone laughed and laughed...
Here's the pic.
http://tinyurl.com/y9fmx9sc
LOL
That linked website is flagged as malicious.
TINC
So? Don't believe everything you read, bonehead.
I wwwwwenttttt thhherrrrre annnd nnnottthiiinggggg
happpppppppppppppeneddddd........
that's exactly what it was , another corn hole nothing
I shit bigger 'n you, assworm.
i have no doubt of this given that you're full of it lip locker
KKKoloon got his own personal septic tank!
It's called his mouth. Punk ass blacks shit into Der Kornhole's mouth
several times a day.
Snohomo Jackie G will be so
jealous to read this.

LoLoLoL
%
LOL
Bricked
2017-07-10 22:24:22 UTC
Post by Bricked
On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 07:53:45 -0700, "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by %
On Sunday, July 9, 2017 at 12:01:11 PM UTC-4, Colonel Edmund J.
And then I held him up by the scruff and everyone laughed and laughed...
Here's the pic.
http://tinyurl.com/y9fmx9sc
LOL
That linked website is flagged as malicious.
TINC
So? Don't believe everything you read, bonehead.
I wwwwwenttttt thhherrrrre annnd nnnottthiiinggggg
happpppppppppppppeneddddd........
that's exactly what it was , another corn hole nothing
I shit bigger 'n you, assworm.
i have no doubt of this given that you're full of it lip locker
KKKoloon got his own personal septic tank!
It's called his mouth. Punk ass blacks shit into Der Kornhole's mouth
several times a day.
LOL
Der Kornhole and BrennASS. I'm convinced BrennASS is black and is
doing the shitting.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Mary Riendeau-Shein")
2017-07-11 08:43:05 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
And you drink from it! LOL!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-11 13:51:24 UTC
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
KKKoloon got his own personal septic tank!
Yeah, yer mouth!