PERUSING "BONELESS PORK SHOULDER"
2017-12-06 03:14:26 UTC
Me and Pleasance, we bot one of 'em at Food-4-Less a coupla days back.
Twas on sale for, well, hell...I forgit now.

But anywho, what to do with this de-lickilous roastess.
Any advice for this old, warnout Colonel?
dolf
2017-12-06 07:40:20 UTC
YOUTUBE: “Catchy Monkey (Kovak)”

— DENSE AS BUSHMEAT —

“Softly softly
Catchy monkey.
Such tucker
As bushmeat.

Looky Looky.
On the money.
Witless wanker.
Seditious heat.

Lies ‘n porky.
Dense donkey.
Endless rancour.
Diseased treat.”

YOUTUBE: “I am, You are, We are Australian”

- dolf

Initial Post: 3 December 2017
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Me and Pleasance, we bot one of 'em at Food-4-Less a coupla days back.
Twas on sale for, well, hell...I forgit now.
But anywho, what to do with this de-lickilous roastess.
Any advice for this old, warnout Colonel?
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-06 13:59:58 UTC
Dolf? I got something for you to peruse.
2017-12-06 14:35:39 UTC
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 19:14:26 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Me and Pleasance, we bot one of 'em at Food-4-Less a coupla days back.
Twas on sale for, well, hell...I forgit now.
But anywho, what to do with this de-lickilous roastess.
Any advice for this old, warnout Colonel?
Boneless is yer usual condition, Midnight...unless it's some moulie
tranny's boner!
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
Wot! I should wash out that filthy gob with turpentine!!
2017-12-06 15:59:17 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 06:41:17 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
On Tue, 5 Dec 2017 19:14:26 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Me and Pleasance, we bot one of 'em at Food-4-Less a coupla days back.
Twas on sale for, well, hell...I forgit now.
But anywho, what to do with this de-lickilous roastess.
Any advice for this old, warnout Colonel?
Boneless is yer usual condition, Midnight...unless it's some moulie
tranny's boner!
Wot! I should wash out that filthy gob with turpentine!!
Yer gob NEEDS it, Midnight!
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 06:35:39 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Me and Pleasance, we bot one of 'em at Food-4-Less a coupla days back.
Twas on sale for, well, hell...I forgit now.
But anywho, what to do with this de-lickilous roastess.
Any advice for this old, warnout Colonel?
Boneless is yer usual condition, Midnight...unless it's some moulie
tranny's boner!
Brainless is YOUR usual condition, eh, Retardovic?
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-06 16:00:14 UTC
Me and Pleasance, we bot one of 'em at Food-4-Less a coupla days back.
Twas on sale for, well, hell...I forgit now.
But anywho, what to do with this de-lickilous roastess.
Any advice for this old, warnout Colonel?
Sadly, the only serious advice comes by way of smokin', which I cannot do for reasons that will forever remain a mystery.
On the lighter side, however, we have decided to make a smokin' hot chili with said meat.