IT IS NOT SUNNY OR 48 DEGREES
Eris
2017-03-02 03:07:00 UTC
IT IS NOT SUNNY AND 48 ºF IT IS 23 ºF AND HEAVEY SNOW, LYING BASTARDS
Chinook Lover
2017-03-02 13:39:33 UTC
Post by Eris
IT IS NOT SUNNY AND 48 ºF IT IS 23 ºF AND HEAVEY SNOW, LYING BASTARDS
now that's what I'd call fake news...especially if they're still trying
to paint the rosy forecast
"they called him 'stumpy' and his kidneys were end-stage as well."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-02 15:23:45 UTC
Post by Eris
IT IS NOT SUNNY AND 48 ºF IT IS 23 ºF AND HEAVEY SNOW, LYING BASTARDS
Welcum back, Eris. We missed yer cutting wit, et al.
And, by the by, if you see any shithooks overhead, watch out for that
oil spray.
LOL
meport
2017-03-02 23:19:23 UTC
Post by Eris
IT IS NOT SUNNY AND 48 ºF IT IS 23 ºF AND HEAVEY SNOW, LYING BASTARDS
Hurray, Summer has arrived. 23 with heavy snow is a balmy day where I
live.
---
meport
Eris
23 is kind o a heat wave here also.
r***@gmail.com
2017-03-03 02:04:24 UTC
Post by Eris
Post by meport
Post by Eris
IT IS NOT SUNNY AND 48 ºF IT IS 23 ºF AND HEAVEY SNOW, LYING BASTARDS
Hurray, Summer has arrived. 23 with heavy snow is a balmy day where I
live.
---
meport
23 is kind o a heat wave here also.
82...sunny... 10 knot trades...with frosty umbrella drinks.

Im guessing I made the correct choice...again