U.S. Navy: Return of the Diesel Subs?
2018-01-01 19:21:12 UTC
With situations in Asia heating up recently, it is said that the U.S. Navy wants more Submarines.
Diesel subs and diesel dykes.....I feel a Hollywood movie coming on.
2018-01-01 19:47:08 UTC
Harvey Weensteen won't be making any more of that jew smut, Midnight!
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2018-01-01 21:19:30 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
A shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Ernst Zundel
Is DEAD, old nazoid pedo... LOL!
David

Hello?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-01-04 16:37:53 UTC
There's really no place for privacy...on a sub that is.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-01-05 02:43:47 UTC
For instance, if I pulled off my bun huggers whilst shaving, what would the crew think?
tRudy Crayola
2018-01-05 04:58:33 UTC
With situations in Asia heating up recently, it is said that the
U.S. Navy wants more Submarines.
Diesel subs and diesel dykes.....I feel a Hollywood movie coming on.
There's really no place for privacy...on a sub that is.
For instance, if I pulled off my bun huggers whilst shaving, what would the crew think?
That you were trolling as usual.
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento
george152
2018-01-05 19:22:02 UTC
Post by tRudy Crayola
With situations in Asia heating up recently, it is said that the
U.S. Navy wants more Submarines.
Diesel subs and diesel dykes.....I feel a Hollywood movie coming on.
There's really no place for privacy...on a sub that is.
For instance, if I pulled off my bun huggers whilst shaving, what would the crew think?
That you were trolling as usual.
I doubt that he would pass the standard required to become a submariner

---