OUR FEARLESS LEADER WILL RESPOND TO NORTH KOREA IN A "UNILATERAL WAY"
2017-04-09 14:15:02 UTC
At long last, a President who has balls! President Trump is about to
teach that fat-faced chink a lesson in diplomacy.....American style.

Only days after military intervention in the Nigger East, Our Fearless
Leader is primed and ready for some Alpha-Male Action, i.e., kicking
some fucking chinky ass!

Dear Mister President, I speak for all red-blooded Americans when I say,
"We support you all the way!"
dale
2017-04-09 20:31:21 UTC
At long last, a President who has balls! President Trump is about to
teach that fat-faced chink a lesson in diplomacy.....American style.
Only days after military intervention in the Nigger East, Our Fearless
Leader is primed and ready for some Alpha-Male Action, i.e., kicking
some fucking chinky ass!
Dear Mister President, I speak for all red-blooded Americans when I say,
"We support you all the way!"
what about your politics comment?
dale | http://www.dalekelly.org
%
what about he's not my leader
Jack G
We know Hillary is your leader.
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
WE know Binyamin Nathan Yahoo is YOUR leader!
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-09 22:04:33 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
WE know
WE KNOW that you're a PEDO, Andrzej!
The Peeler
2017-04-09 22:36:20 UTC
On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 15:01:56 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by Jack G
We know Hillary is your leader.
WE know Binyamin Nathan Yahoo is YOUR leader!
What DO you "know" other than the sick perverted contents of your sick
perverted "mind", eh, dumb anal Goran? Eh? <BG>
--
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
%
2017-04-09 23:23:56 UTC
Post by Jack G
Post by %
Post by dale
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
At long last, a President who has balls! President Trump is
about
teach that fat-faced chink a lesson in diplomacy.....American style.
Only days after military intervention in the Nigger East, Our
Fearless Leader is primed and ready for some Alpha-Male Action,
i.e., kicking some fucking chinky ass!
Dear Mister President, I speak for all red-blooded Americans
when
I say, "We support you all the way!"
what about your politics comment?
what about he's not my leader
We know Hillary is your leader.
WE know Binyamin Nathan Yahoo is YOUR leader!
none of them mean anything to me i'm not an american ,
as far as i'm concerned they can all french kiss my blow hole
Jack G
There are doubts he is even human.
Bricked
2017-04-09 23:38:49 UTC
Post by Jack G
Post by %
Post by dale
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
At long last, a President who has balls! President Trump is
about
teach that fat-faced chink a lesson in diplomacy.....American style.
Only days after military intervention in the Nigger East, Our
Fearless Leader is primed and ready for some Alpha-Male Action,
i.e., kicking some fucking chinky ass!
Dear Mister President, I speak for all red-blooded Americans
when
I say, "We support you all the way!"
what about your politics comment?
what about he's not my leader
We know Hillary is your leader.
WE know Binyamin Nathan Yahoo is YOUR leader!
none of them mean anything to me i'm not an american ,
as far as i'm concerned they can all french kiss my blow hole
Fuck, not again. You live in North America so you are an American. So
shut your Canadian American pie-hole.
%
i am not an american you just said so yourself
Bricked
Fuck man, are you that dense?
%
all i did was quote what you said so if it's dense well go figure
Bricked
2017-04-10 01:44:17 UTC
Post by %
Post by Bricked
Post by %
Post by Jack G
Post by %
Post by dale
[...]
You can be Canadian and also North American you dumb fuck. You are an
American. Get over it.
%
2017-04-10 01:47:58 UTC
Post by Bricked
Post by %
Post by Bricked
Post by %
Post by Jack G
Post by %
Post by dale
[...]
you're the one that said i wasn't , football face ,
by the way i should also let you know ,
i'm not an american
Bricked
2017-04-10 01:54:08 UTC
Post by %
Post by Bricked
Post by %
Post by Bricked
Post by %
Post by Jack G
Post by %
Post by dale
[...]
Liar. You either drunk, on drugs or just an asshole. Probably all
three. So listen up hockey puck nose, you are an American. And that's
that eskimo face.
%
2017-04-10 02:12:33 UTC
Post by Bricked
Post by %
Post by Bricked
Post by %
Post by Bricked
Post by %
Post by Jack G
Post by %
Post by dale
[...]
eskimo's are from mongolia that ,
makes them not americans and neither am i
Bricked
I win you loser.
%
2017-04-10 03:15:50 UTC
Post by Bricked
Post by %
Post by Bricked
Post by %
Post by Bricked
Post by %
Post by Bricked
Post by %
Post by Jack G
Post by %
Post by dale
[...]
what a great come back for the topic ,
it looks like you won , no , it really does ,
guess i'll just have to settle for being not an american
Jack G
Why don't you two assholes go on Twitter and leave us alone.
Stagger Lee
2017-04-10 16:36:37 UTC
Post by Jack G
Why don't you two assholes go on Twitter and leave us alone.
You should go back to WEBTV..little Jackie Jackass.
LoLoLoL
Jack G
2017-04-10 16:49:46 UTC
Only a faggot like you would keep replying the same way.
Jack G.
2017-04-10 19:36:01 UTC
Webtv had pretty good gay porn.
David

Too much use of computer for that.
Jack G
I did not make that post. A faggot troll is playing games with my name.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-10 14:09:06 UTC
Note how it's called The Americas, not the Canadas.
2017-04-10 14:07:32 UTC
Post by %
none of them mean anything to me i'm not an american ,
as far as i'm concerned they can all french kiss my blow hole
Assworm is a Frenchfried Cankuk Faggot!
For the love of Christ, Miss Recktum.... Turn over the fucking record!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-10 14:05:10 UTC
Post by dale
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
At long last, a President who has balls! President Trump is about to
teach that fat-faced chink a lesson in diplomacy.....American style.
Only days after military intervention in the Nigger East, Our Fearless
Leader is primed and ready for some Alpha-Male Action, i.e., kicking
some fucking chinky ass!
Dear Mister President, I speak for all red-blooded Americans when I
say, "We support you all the way!"
what about your politics comment?
Ha! It's Dildo Dale.
LOL
dolf
2017-04-09 21:40:13 UTC
ANAL SPEECH, OVER ACTING THEIR PARTS AND DEFECATION BY AGENT PROVOCATEURS
AS ANONYMOUS ZUCCHINI WARRIORS ENGAGED WITHIN SEDITION.

ALL SEMANTICAL ATTEMPTS TO BREACH MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS BY ROMAN
CATHOLIC NEOPHYTES ET AL WILL BE NOTED EVERY DAY.

It's a neural active agent--we are in your mind already...

HAVE I ACCESSED THAT CORRECTLY?

A STATEMENT ABOUT AUTONOMY OF WILL AND THE UNLAWFULNESS OF SPAM

Your SPAM solicitations are as CYBER WARFARE unlawful and contemptuous
than my equitable and Human Rights.

And which in conclusion was recently expressed in the instance of a field
test as 'SLAVE MENTALITY' poetry being the exercise of a determined willed
and voluntary focus of thought upon a specific Daemon/Angel which is
temporally mapped to the 4th July being the day of celebration for American
Independence:

A SLAVE MENTALITY:

- Tips for pay.
- To this day,
- So I say,
- Poverty preys.

It was an undeniable refutation of the FASCIST inspiring philosopher German
Philosopher Martin Heidegger (1889-1976), I demonstrated that the theoretic
concept of a metaphysical noumenon as the basis to 'Metaphor, Essence and
Origin of Language' by the thinking of a human being--is proven to be true.

The development of the GRAPPLE HOMOIOTIC NOUMENON is my claim to an
Intellectual Property as being compliant with a Natural Law, Common Law and
egalitarian right, in that it establishes the prima facie claim, that my
past conduct as shown by the URL accessible document below has an
integrity, and with regard to a clear and unambiguous expression of an
Autonomy of Will.

According to media reports of 8 February, 2017, even the Russian government
realize that continuous SPAM of primarily a pornographic content (and I
would say not exclusively so) has a 'deeply negative influence on the human
psyche,' and 'violated citizen rights.'

You are in breach of that Autonomy of WILL so do immediately cease your
contempt for my human rights, refrain from sending me any further of your
bellicose (ie. warlike) SPAM solicitations.

- dolf

"ESSENTIAL PROOFS REGARDING THE CRIME OF TREASON IN CASE NUMBER: G13559325
AT SALES MAGISTRATES COURT ON 12 APRIL 2017"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indaWRtRWN1TUlQZjQ
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Jack G.
2017-04-10 19:32:14 UTC
Do you enjoy blumpkins?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-10 14:44:31 UTC
At long last, a President who has balls! President Trump is about to
teach that fat-faced chink a lesson in diplomacy.....American style.
Only days after military intervention in the Nigger East, Our Fearless
Leader is primed and ready for some Alpha-Male Action, i.e., kicking
some fucking chinky ass!
Dear Mister President, I speak for all red-blooded Americans when I say,
"We support you all the way!"
YEE-HAW! Presidunce Drumpf is gonna coax Russia and China into turning USA into a big, glowing puddle of glass.
"I do not fear Death; tis the path to Death that can be excruciatingly
slow."
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Let's HOPE so in yer case, KKKoloon!
The Peeler
2017-04-10 15:59:47 UTC
On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 08:04:10 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
"I do not fear Death; tis the path to Death that can be excruciatingly
slow."
Let's HOPE so in yer case, KKKoloon!
Admit it, you'd like to be his nurse and nurse him all day -and all NIGHT-
long, you infatuated dumb serbian bitch! LOL
--
Anal Razovic about herself:
%
LOL
dolf
2017-04-10 16:59:51 UTC
-- WHAT SAY YE TO KERNEL BURKE (DON JUAN) BEING DEAD MEAT?

I'm already deriving such remedial pleasure from annotating his
indictment for treason which is to be presented at court on Wednesday 12
April, 2017.

I want you to know what burning hatred I have for him, the endless
fascist hate-speech which is typical of his vain glorious American Vietnam
veteran ilk.

Brutal men who with respects to the denial of my human rights and the
ultimate cause of freedom are no different to Adolf Hitler.

Well may Prince Charles praise the Canadians for their lives given in
War but as a matter of good conscience SIR you have never spoken up about
our human rights.

So what cause did you fight for?

And it is after all the British, Scotts and the Irish who are so much like
Hitler in being the most contemptuous of our human rights to this very day.

And I have no desire of common association (not so much as share a Church
pew) as I will have to live the rest of my life putting right the perverse
justice which is the hallmark of the British Sovereign Crown by a rule of
grandiose deception and lies.

The day that the sadistic Queen Elizabeth II dies can't come soon enough.

That especially Irish are so unworthy of common affection since they would
turn this continent into a barren wasteland before they would admit defeat
in that this is not ever their promised land.

We still live under the yoke of your imperial rule and you will not lift a
finger when the laws are given your assent.

I am going to force the local RSL cult of phallus stone worshippers to give
their justifications for the disrespectful and disgraceful conduct of
8 October 2016 as warfare against their own citizens.

It is the Queen after all (ie. they profess to have done it in her name)
who has committed such a Crime against her own people.

I'm glad the Papuans have had the good sense to disavow vain glorious
triumphantism by the Veterans.

- dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Ben
2017-04-10 20:03:31 UTC
At long last, a President who has balls! President Trump is about to
teach that fat-faced chink a lesson in diplomacy.....American style.
Only days after military intervention in the Nigger East, Our Fearless
Leader is primed and ready for some Alpha-Male Action, i.e., kicking
some fucking chinky ass!
Dear Mister President, I speak for all red-blooded Americans when I say,
"We support you all the way!"
Russia is angry at Trump's recent attack at its ally Syria and will help N. Korea to defeat America like it helped North Vietnam to defeat America in 1975.
After attacking Syria, attacking N. Korea is not a viable option for Trump. Russia will step up help to strengthen N Korea missile defense, nuclear warheads, and long range ballistic missiles.