HOMELESS TWATS ARE HIGH ON DRUGS by Homeless Lisa
2017-11-08 15:21:12 UTC
I think I'm finally recovering from my med screw-up. I'm
starting to feel not so good now, but most of the day was fine.
I accomplished everything I'd hoped I could, so now it doesn't
matter so much if I don't get anything more done.
-homeless lisa
Sometimes the homeless twat, digging with filthy paws through other's trashcans, discovers medication belonging to another.  Not wanting to be wasteful, the homeless twat will self-medicate in front of god and the world.  Often times this would-be pharmacologist will then pass out and foul her already fouled dungarees.  Such a disgusting sight would make a longshoreman vomit up his cookies on the spot.
SUCH IS THE WAY FOR THE HOMELESS TWAT HIGH ON OTHER PEOPLE'S DRUGS.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
p.s. Where can I buy drugs without uh prescription?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-11-12 17:28:54 UTC
I think I'm finally recovering from my med screw-up. I'm
starting to feel not so good now, but most of the day was fine.
I accomplished everything I'd hoped I could, so now it doesn't
matter so much if I don't get anything more done.
-homeless lisa
Sometimes the homeless twat, digging with filthy paws through other's trashcans, discovers medication belonging to another.  Not wanting to be wasteful, the homeless twat will self-medicate in front of god and the world.  Often times this would-be pharmacologist will then pass out and foul her already fouled dungarees.  Such a disgusting sight would make a longshoreman vomit up his cookies on the spot.
SUCH IS THE WAY FOR THE HOMELESS TWAT HIGH ON OTHER PEOPLE'S DRUGS.
p.s.  Where can I buy drugs without uh prescription?
The morale of this story is don't discard old meds in the rubbish.