I SAW THE HOLY GHOST (IN NAM)
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-03-10 16:19:51 UTC
Still, I have yet to see the Father or the Son.
Jack G...
2018-03-10 16:32:02 UTC
When are you going to tell us about you seeing the Easter bunny wearing combat boots? I am sure some of the womp womp people would like to know.
dolf
2018-03-10 21:27:04 UTC
The Crime is solved by a child within Sydney who with delegated police
authorities recovered some stolen Easter eggs and arrested two baddies...

The police simply couldn’t keep pace....
Post by Jack G...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Still, I have yet to see the Father or the Son.
When are you going to tell us about you seeing the Easter bunny wearing
combat boots? I am sure some of the womp womp people would like to know.
— MEERKAT GUIDE TO MANAGING FLYSTRIKE ON WETHERED SHEEP

— VOODOO HOODOO —

“ALEXANDER IS GONE...
SERGEI HAD HIS DAY.
WILL MAYIA BE NEXT?
FLY STRIKE MAGGOTRY.

EACH AND EVERYONE.
ALL GONE THIS WAY.
ENDED BY A PRETEXT.
VOODOO OF IDOLATRY.”

YOUTUBE: “Compare The Meerkat - Commercial 26 (Alexsandr & Sergei Sing)
(HD)”

DOLF: "Wethers (ie. castrated) are less aggressive than rams:

'Preventing flystrike is more economical than treating it. Short term
management tools such as *strategic* *chemical* *application*, *crutching*
and shearing, and controlling worms and *dags* will be beneficial in the
short term, whilst producers looking for a longer term solution should
investigate genetic options such as *breeding* for reduced *dags* and
*wrinkle*.'"

PICK WHICH IS APPL[-]ES AS THAT IS 'I' AND THE END OF THEE:

1) But what complaint can a senile impotent prick, a dag festering arsehole
and a coward with no balls ('wethered') that you are--by hiding under a
cloak of anonymity, when you can only bleat (ie. speak or complain in a
weak, querulous, or foolish way) as an onomatopoeia.

2) As you are without any *foundation* and have the moral scruples of a dag
festering ANAL-SADISTIC (ie. displaying abnormal aggressive and destructive
tendencies supposedly caused by fixation at the anal stage of development)
MAGGOT--anti-semitic that you are.

3) That the dag *festering* ANAL-SADISTIC (ie. displaying abnormal
aggressive and destructive tendencies supposedly caused by fixation at the
anal stage of development) maggot Roman Catholic street protesters can now
eat shit (an exclamation expressing anger or contempt for, or rejection of,
someone) and ***@ck off.

YOUTUBE: “Meerkat Duet”

- dolf

Initial Post: 9 March 2018
*FRAUDULENT*

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-03-11 16:30:24 UTC
Post by Jack G...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Still, I have yet to see the Father or the Son.
When are you going to tell us about you seeing the Easter bunny wearing combat boots? I am sure some of the womp womp people would like to know.
You sound a little upset Jack?
How can I help?
2018-03-12 07:41:55 UTC
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 09:30:24 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Jack G...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Still, I have yet to see the Father or the Son.
When are you going to tell us about you seeing the Easter bunny wearing combat boots? I am sure some of the womp womp people would like to know.
You sound a little upset Jack?
How can I help?
Suck his fake vet ass, Midnight. That'll help!

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"