DIARY OF A HOMELESS TWAT REVISITED
2018-01-12 15:41:36 UTC
My old mom's moving out.  She's getting ready to leave the alley dumpster where I grew up, on Long Island.  She's planning to move onto a quiet park bench somewhere in America.   It'll be a much shorter walk to the Welfare office and soup kitchen, where the old whore'll be begging for cash from disgusted passersby.   She really doesn't need a twin dumpster anymore, with just herself living there.  The drunken hobo who claims to be my father resisted the idea, didn't want to move, on account of his crotch sores.  So she stayed much longer than she had wanted.  But after he died of septicemia last year, and his freshly rotten corpse was run over by a freight train moments later, she began jabbering about the move.  It's going to be weird never going to our family dumpster again. I think I'm going to miss the smell of rotting garbage.
Life is always in flux...
Colonel Burke said that.
Jack G...
2018-01-12 15:50:41 UTC
Burke lives in a flux of smoke and mirrors
2018-01-12 16:30:03 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 07:50:41 -0800 (PST), "fake vet La Jack G..."
Post by Jack G...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
[...]
Be kind to your fellow fake vets, La Jacqui!

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
Post by Jack G...
[...]
Miss Recktum? How'd you like me to hammer yer cocksucker with my twin 50s?
LOL
%
2018-01-12 17:26:08 UTC
On 1/12/2018 8:30 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 07:50:41 -0800 (PST), "fake vet La Jack G..."
On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 7:41:33 AM UTC-8, fake vet Scatboi
don't forget your step ladder punkette
2018-01-12 18:17:17 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 08:43:33 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Jack G...
[...]
KKKoloon? How'd you like me to kick your fat moulie ass with my size
14 boot?

LOLOK

- -

Post by Jack G...
[...]
More like a size 14 ladies' slippers.
Pink ones at that.
2018-01-12 22:04:45 UTC
Post by Jack G...
[...]
You forgot to tell yer fellow fake vet that he's off topic again, La
Jacqui.

- -

https://imgur.com/lrQvLto

LoLoLoL
2018-01-12 22:03:42 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 11:36:48 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Jack G...
[...]
More WHAT like a size 14 ladies' slippers, Midnight?

More moulies?

<snigger>

- -

Poor blithering IDIOT!
%
2018-01-17 02:18:08 UTC
On 1/12/2018 2:03 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 11:36:48 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
On 1/12/2018 10:17 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile
yes you are neck bender
2018-01-17 13:16:38 UTC
On Tue, 16 Jan 2018 18:16:40 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Jack G...
[...]
Poor babbling MOULIGNAN!

- -

You seem to show up on time just like the buzzards do over a dead cow.
2018-01-12 18:18:43 UTC
Post by Jack G...
[...]
YOU seem to fluctuate between kissing the Colon's rear end and dissing
him.

- -

The possibility exists, that Jack is on the fence.
David
2018-01-13 11:30:12 UTC
Why would I say a thing like that?
2018-01-13 13:19:38 UTC
Post by David
Why would I say a thing like that?
Tourette's. Gotta be.

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

Post by David
I use the computer.
To make ringing sounds?
Post by David
Post by David
Yeah it rings a little.
Just like a bell?
Post by David
Post by David
that's true
Can you say that in Tourette's?
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
I'm not sure.

Post by David
I use the computer.
To make ringing sounds?
Post by David
Post by David
Yeah it rings a little.
Just like a bell?
Post by David
Post by David
that's true
Can you say that in Tourette's?
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
Post by David
I'm not sure.
Well, what does it sound like?
Post by David
Post by David
I use the computer.
To make ringing sounds?
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
it sounds like a swallow thing but it echos outside

Post by David
I'm not sure.
Well, what does it sound like?
Post by David
Post by David
I use the computer.
To make ringing sounds?
- -

Post by David
it sounds like a swallow thing but it echos outside
Not a bell, in other words.
Post by David
Post by David
I'm not sure.
Well, what does it sound like?
Post by David
Post by David
I use the computer.
To make ringing sounds?
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
the noise I make echo outside to me

Post by David
it sounds like a swallow thing but it echos outside
Not a bell, in other words.
Post by David
Post by David
I'm not sure.
Well, what does it sound like?
Post by David
Post by David
I use the computer.
To make ringing sounds?
- -

Post by David
the noise I make echo outside to me
That's the problem with padded cells...bad acoustics.
Post by David
Post by David
it sounds like a swallow thing but it echos outside
Not a bell, in other words.
Post by David
Post by David
I'm not sure.
Well, what does it sound like?
Post by David
Post by David
I use the computer.
To make ringing sounds?
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
And, Inside.

Post by David
Post by David
it sounds like a swallow thing but it echos outside
Not a bell, in other words.
Post by David
Post by David
I'm not sure.
Well, what does it sound like?
Post by David
Post by David
I use the computer.
To make ringing sounds?
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
Post by David
And, Inside.
Well, yes...being inside is a pain.
Post by David
Post by David
it sounds like a swallow thing but it echos outside
Not a bell, in other words.
Post by David
Post by David
I'm not sure.
Well, what does it sound like?
Post by David
Post by David
I use the computer.
To make ringing sounds?
- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
I suppose.

Post by David
Post by David
it sounds like a swallow thing but it echos outside
Not a bell, in other words.
Post by David
Post by David
I'm not sure.
Well, what does it sound like?
Post by David
Post by David
I use the computer.
To make ringing sounds?
- -

NEMO
2018-01-13 21:23:01 UTC
Oh... I forgot. You're only brave against two year olds.