SPEAKING IN TONGUES (IN A GAY BATH HOUSE)
2018-01-03 17:10:24 UTC
Have you ever (seriously) considered how they do that?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2018-01-03 20:20:49 UTC
Have you ever (seriously) considered how they do that?
No, but I wonder if that tonguing might take
place more often in lesbian bath houses.
--
Yours Truly,
Gregory "...leap tall buildings in a single bound!" Hall
Checkmate
2018-01-04 01:40:48 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Have you ever (seriously) considered how they do that?
No, but I wonder if that tonguing might take
place more often in lesbian bath houses.
Probably lickity split.
--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

The Killer Asswurm (who's so sick he's actually dying) threatens me: "i
guess i'm glad you'll never face me , two attempted murder raps is more
than enough".

LOL!

"i get support here it's just written between the lines"

-persent The Asswurm, trying to explain that people really DO like him...
but they have to write it "between the lines". You know... the parts
where everything's blank.

"I'm simply going to focus my efforts. I've dropped my trolling
endeavors in six groups just to help increase the pressure on you."

-Baby Matthew "Mad Hatter" Moulton explains how he plans to "destroy"
me+... back in 2001

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
Checkmate
2018-01-04 06:26:56 UTC
Checkmate! In article <1883C.15891$***@fx09.iad>, ***@std-
girls.com says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Have you ever (seriously) considered how they do that?
Have you ever (seriously) yodeled in the valley?