"Planet of the Apes" physician charged with mutilating girls’ genitalia
2017-04-15 15:53:15 UTC
Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls’ genitalia
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2017/04/13/doctor-charged-genital-mutilation/100416734/
I'm no physician, but every time I screw a hawt babe I'm likewise accused.
On account of my penis size, which is 3X.
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
You misspelled INCHES, moulie! Or maybe CENTIMETRES! LOLOK
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-15 16:06:27 UTC
On 4/15/2017 9:02 AM, Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 08:53:15 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls’ genitalia
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2017/04/13/doctor-charged-genital-mutilation/100416734/
I'm no physician, but every time I screw a hawt babe I'm likewise accused.
On account of my penis size, which is 3X.
You misspelled INCHES, moulie! Or maybe CENTIMETRES! LOLOK
How could someone with the I.Q. of a dirty ashtray possible know the
difference betwixt inches and centimeters?
LOL
Jack G
Be nice he has no ears.
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-15 19:44:38 UTC
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 09:36:55 -0700 (PDT), fake vet Jack G
Post by Jack G
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On 4/15/2017 9:02 AM, Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 08:53:15 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls’ genitalia
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2017/04/13/doctor-charged-genital-mutilation/100416734/
I'm no physician, but every time I screw a hawt babe I'm likewise accused.
On account of my penis size, which is 3X.
You misspelled INCHES, moulie! Or maybe CENTIMETRES! LOLOK
How could someone with the I.Q. of a dirty ashtray possible know the
difference betwixt inches and centimeters?
LOL
Be nice he has no ears.
Is, there a point, fake vet Jacqui? Apart from the one on the top of
your head?
The Peeler
2017-04-15 19:59:17 UTC
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 12:44:38 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Jack G
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
How could someone with the I.Q. of a dirty ashtray possible know the
difference betwixt inches and centimeters?
LOL
Be nice he has no ears.
Is, there a point, fake vet Jacqui? Apart from the one on the top of
your head?
Yes, the point is that he, too, thinks you are an idiot! Why do you even
ask, idiot?
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Brennus
2017-04-15 18:21:07 UTC
On 4/15/2017 9:02 AM, Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 08:53:15 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls’ genitalia
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2017/04/13/
doctor-charged-genital-mutilation/100416734/
I'm no physician, but every time I screw a hawt babe I'm likewise
accused. On account of my penis size, which is 3X.
You misspelled INCHES, moulie! Or maybe CENTIMETRES! LOLOK
How could someone with the I.Q. of a dirty ashtray possible know the
difference betwixt inches and centimeters?
LOL
Shriveled old queenie Urinal Burke pretends to be heterosexual on usenet.

SAD! WHAT A LOSER!
--
LMAO ROFL LOLLITY LOLOL!!!

HEIL BRENNUS!
Jack G
I did not know that people with no ears could laugh.
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-15 19:44:38 UTC
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 09:06:27 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On 4/15/2017 9:02 AM, Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 08:53:15 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Detroit physician charged with mutilating girls’ genitalia
http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2017/04/13/doctor-charged-genital-mutilation/100416734/
I'm no physician, but every time I screw a hawt babe I'm likewise accused.
On account of my penis size, which is 3X.
You misspelled INCHES, moulie! Or maybe CENTIMETRES! LOLOK
How could someone with the I.Q. of a dirty ashtray possible know the
difference betwixt inches and centimeters?
LOL
Indeed. You obviously DON'T, you ignorant black bastard!
And you've missed the whole point! LOLOK
The Peeler
2017-04-15 19:57:30 UTC
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 12:44:38 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
How could someone with the I.Q. of a dirty ashtray possible know the
difference betwixt inches and centimeters?
LOL
Indeed. You obviously DON'T, you ignorant black bastard!
And you've missed the whole point! LOLOK
The point being that you indeed got the IQ of a dirty ashtray!
--
Anal Razovic about her life experience:
"all I can see is SHITE!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-15 20:05:10 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Indeed. You obviously DON'T, you ignorant black bastard!
And you've missed the whole point! LOLOK
No he did NOT, you dumb, perverted, shiteating, stinkin',
pissdrinking, donkeydicksucking, grannyfucking, jizzlicking,
motherless pile of sub-excrement nazoid filth who takes dozens
of muzzie dicks up his arse and throat on an hourly basis PEDO.

The Peeler
2017-04-15 16:55:52 UTC
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 09:02:12 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'm no physician, but every time I screw a hawt babe I'm likewise accused.
On account of my penis size, which is 3X.
You misspelled INCHES, moulie! Or maybe CENTIMETRES! LOLOK
Those very INCHES that you CRAVE so much, eh, Miss Recktum? <G>
--
Anal Razovic about herself:
%
2017-04-15 17:14:52 UTC
Post by The Peeler
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 09:02:12 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the
resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'm no physician, but every time I screw a hawt babe I'm likewise
accused. On account of my penis size, which is 3X.
You misspelled INCHES, moulie! Or maybe CENTIMETRES! LOLOK
Those very INCHES that you CRAVE so much, eh, Miss Recktum? <G>
there's going to be a grikin