LENNY JACOBS (A JEW?) AXES ABOUT "breaker response time"
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-10 14:53:45 UTC
When a breaker is tripped, it's always the main breaker, not the individual breaker. Shouldn't the individual breaker be tripped first?
This is troublesome because I then have to turn off all individual breakers with the main breaker on and flip each breaker to see which one causes the trouble.
"Breaker...breaker. This here's da Turd...comin' atcha on channel one-nine. Any Good Buddy out dere got yer ears on?"
dolf
2017-07-10 15:14:04 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
When a breaker is tripped, it's always the main breaker, not the
individual breaker. Shouldn't the individual breaker be tripped first?
This is troublesome because I then have to turn off all individual
breakers with the main breaker on and flip each breaker to see which one
causes the trouble.
"Breaker...breaker. This here's da Turd...comin' atcha on channel
one-nine. Any Good Buddy out dere got yer ears on?"
On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 07:35:44 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Just had the septic pumped for $450 where the guy said it was filled with
toilet paper, which is supposed to decompose on its own.
He said it was more than normal so I just want to ask about something that
I know is different but what about throwing the asswipe in the trash?
Er, Lionel...I'm glad you asked. In my many travels abroad, I have
discovered that only the ignorant spics throw toilet paper in the
trash. And this is cuz in many places the septic systems in Beanerland
are half-assed at best. I don't believe the nigs ever do this, but I
don't have any nigger friends (unless you count my Nubian Princesses
Serena and Michonne). But I digress.
I think the morale here is simply to be careful when you eat at Mexican
restaurants, taco stands, and the like. Sometimes the Mexican food
handler may not have washed his/her hands after wiping.
No me he lavado las manos, senor.
Any questions?
Coloner, Sir! May I include my thoughts in this
interesting conversation? Thank you, Sir.
Toilet paper is not very effective at removing
the fecal matter from around the anal opening.
Toilet paper is also expensive and constitutes
a waste of money and resources.
A better solution is a simple one. Warm soapy
water and a washcloth that can be used over and
over again and doesn't have any chance of clogging
a septic tank.
Any hawt tranny one just happens to be with will
sure appreciate the unusual, squeaky clean entry.
Thanks, Greg. That's a worthwhile addition to the facts about poop. If
I may, perhaps we might get lucky and hear what Dink or Assworm (butt
expurts) have to add to this conversation.
Add Hospital grade disinfectant to your toileting regiment.

Place the disinfectant within a hand-pump spray bottle which ought to be
located within proximity of the public toilet bowel.

This is for those occasions where loose sphincters such as the Kernel Don
Juan are given to extraneous discourse which strikes against the edge of
acceptability and spectrum of accountability.

They can then wipe the seat where they have such liberty of opinion without
passing the potential of serious diseases onto others--warm soapy water 💦
conveys an infantile approach to inter personal disease control.

Lastly I wouldn't want to bear my hot white arse in the same place the
Kernel does without pre-requisite use of Hospital grade disinfectant.

— *ODE* *TO* *TRUMP'S* *FANNY* —

“WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD ***@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE ***@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP.”

— OO ROO TO OOHRAH —

“I AM THE APPLE 🍎 OF HIS EYE 👁.”
THINKING TO DO ME OVER 🎯?
YOU OUGHT NOT EVEN TRY.
SEMANTIC FIELDS IN CLOVER 🍀.

MOUTH WORDS LIKE PUSKIN.
DING-DONG, POOH-POOH,
BOW-WOW OR TA-TA PUTIN.
KOO WEE NOR TO TRY WOO.

ROSETTA STONE SO WRIT.
AS PLAIN FOR ALL TO SEE.
SAY OTHERWISE SUCH TWIT.
THAT GOD LOVES EVEN ME.”

-- HOMO ERECTUS --

"SUCH LOAD OF WADDLE.
THE TRUTH JUST BEGS.
OVER DUCKING TWADDLE.
VENOM POSTURING DREGS.
WHAT CAN YOU SADDLE?
WITH ONLY FROGS 🐸 LEGS."

DOLF: "Just how much can a duck take?"

YOUTUBE: "The 1986'd - Me 2 Me - (Evil Kermit Meme Rap) (Official Video)"

-- ARSE BANDIT LIARS --

“YEAH BROILJAB.
HOUSE OF NEEDLES?
PARK IT HERE.
SLICE AND STAB.
BUNCH OF WEASLES.
NO LAW TO FEAR."
  -- VIRTUAL CONCEIT WALL --

"SARCASM AND WIT.
IS FAVOURED HUMOUR.
TO NARCISSISTIC DECEIT.
OF DISEASE AND TUMOUR.
YOUR MURDEROUS HEAT.
AND SEDITIOUS CLAMOUR
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-10 15:31:26 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 07:53:45 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
When a breaker is tripped, it's always the main breaker, not the individual
breaker. Shouldn't the individual breaker be tripped first?
This is troublesome because I then have to turn off all individual breakers
with the main breaker on and flip each breaker to see which one causes the trouble.
"Breaker...breaker. This here's da Turd...
No need to tell us, KKKoloon...we KNOW.

--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
The Peeler
2017-07-10 16:04:29 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 08:31:26 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
This is troublesome because I then have to turn off all individual breakers
with the main breaker on and flip each breaker to see which one causes the trouble.
"Breaker...breaker. This here's da Turd...
No need to tell us, KKKoloon...we KNOW.
And you INSTANTLY showed up when he said "Turd", you serbian piece of shit!
LOL
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
YOU SHUT UP!
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-10 18:36:50 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 10:42:22 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 07:53:45 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
When a breaker is tripped, it's always the main breaker, not the individual
breaker. Shouldn't the individual breaker be tripped first?
This is troublesome because I then have to turn off all individual breakers
with the main breaker on and flip each breaker to see which one causes the trouble.
"Breaker...breaker. This here's da Turd...
No need to tell us, KKKoloon...we KNOW.
--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
YOU SHUT UP!
YOU SHUT YER DIRTY FUCKING MOULIE MOUTH!

The Peeler
2017-07-10 19:17:31 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 11:36:50 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
YOU SHUT UP!
YOU SHUT YER DIRTY FUCKING MOULIE MOUTH!
YOU open it WIDE whenever he is about to take a dump, you shiteating serb
perv!
--
Anal Razovic about herself:
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Mary Riendeau-Shein")
2017-07-11 08:45:01 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
YOU SHUT YER DIRTY FUCKING MOULIE MOUTH!
YOU OPEN YER DIRTY FUCKING POLACK MOUTH... I GOTTA SHIT!

LOL!