IS D.O.L.F. STALKING ME?
2017-07-13 13:08:46 UTC
If he is, I will have him brought before the INTERNATIONAL TRIBUNAL OF CYBER STALKERS. There he shall face the full fury of GLOBAL WRATH!

BTW, this is Dolf at his trial for inhumanities: Loading Image...

Any questions??
dolf
2017-07-13 13:21:55 UTC
SUBJECT: REPORT TO POLICE OVER DUMPING OF RUBBISH IN YORK ST, SALE

This is an unusual box of litter comprising plastic soft drink (with tops),
and several beer bottles which are more recent, with one in proximity and
one around the corner.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRVVYaDUzSTJ5Nnc

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRExiWFY2NmdrVEk

Unusually the item contains dry grass sprigs as if it were to be an act of
witchcraft {ie. A-U-M: #446 = #40, #6, #400 as To die (of natural causes);
to wither up (of a tree); to lie waste (of a field); to faint (of the
heart); to perish (of a state)} which is today's attribute.

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.7.13

The date of the item is 13 November 2012 and the box is a personal item
addressed to:

Lorna Griggs
Unit 4/7-9 Dwyer Street
Morwell VIC 3840

It has been removed and will be subject to routine Council garbage disposal
which is scheduled to occur in our street tomorrow.

- dolf
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
If he is, I will have him brought before the INTERNATIONAL TRIBUNAL OF
CYBER STALKERS. There he shall face the full fury of GLOBAL WRATH!
https://pvonlinenews.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/baylessdaniel.jpg
Any questions??
***@ck off you RIGHTS 4 WHITES Vietnam KNIGHTS ***@ckhead treasonous scum.
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
David

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-13 13:54:29 UTC
That's because it was from Dildo-brained David, the Idiot of Usenet.
dolf
2017-07-13 13:59:36 UTC
SUBJECT: REPORT TO POLICE OVER DUMPING OF RUBBISH IN YORK ST, SALE

This is an unusual box of litter comprising plastic soft drink (with tops),
and several beer bottles which are more recent, with one in proximity and
one around the corner.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRVVYaDUzSTJ5Nnc

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRExiWFY2NmdrVEk

Remarkably the item contains dry grass sprigs as if it were to be an act of
witchcraft {ie.

A-U-M:

#446 = #40, #6, #400 as To die (of natural causes); to wither up (of a
tree); to lie waste (of a field); to faint (of the heart); to perish (of a
state)

} which is today's attribute.

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.7.13

The date of the item is 13 November 2012 and the box is a personal item
addressed to:

Lorna Griggs
Unit 4/7-9 Dwyer Street Morwell VIC 3840

It has been removed and will be subject to routine Council garbage disposal
which is scheduled to occur in our street tomorrow.

- dolf

SUBJECT WAS: IS D.O.L.F. STALKING ME?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke <***@std-girls.com> wrote:
If he is, I will have him brought before the INTERNATIONAL TRIBUNAL OF
CYBER STALKERS. There he shall face the full fury of GLOBAL WRATH!

BTW, this is Dolf at his trial for inhumanities:
https://pvonlinenews.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/baylessdaniel.jpg

Any questions??

DOLF: "YES

***@ck off you RIGHTS 4 WHITES Vietnam KNIGHTS ***@ckhead treasonous scum.

WHEN WILL YOU DO THE NATION A FAVOUR AND PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR HEAD?"

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
David
2017-07-13 15:29:38 UTC
garbage disposal
Jack G...
2017-07-13 15:34:54 UTC
Post by dolf
garbage disposal
Can it handle trolls?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-13 15:37:16 UTC
Post by Jack G...
Post by dolf
garbage disposal
Can it handle trolls?
Excellent question, Jack. But when David sez something like that, a good response is something like "pickled beets," et al.
dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
David

Why then would relativity be good?
dolf
2017-07-13 22:19:03 UTC
— THE LAST DAYS OF ROMAN CATHOLIC VATICAN CITY-STATE OF BABYLON

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 14 July, 2017

Nous: #15
Time: 07:30 hrs
Date: 2017.7.14
Torah: #40 #2 #5 %81 = #47
Dao: Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue
Tetra: #1 - Centre
I-Ching: H61 - Inner Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning

Latin: Solus {Alone; Eternal God} Alt: Lakbel {Journey in the Circuit of
God} {

1. HELPS IN CONSOLATION AND THOSE WHO WISH TO HAVE CHILDREN
2. MORALS
3. RELIGION & PIETY
4. Smat
} Partial Solar Eclipse 25 December 2000
Eliud {God is my praise}

http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.7.14

***@zen: 3, row: 3, col: 9, nous: 15 [Super: #341 / #57 - Laissez
Faire Politics, Simplicity In Habits; I-Ching: H37 - The Family (the clan),
Dwelling People, Family members; Tetra: 39 - Residence, Ego: #357 / #15 -
Mastering Guiding Discourse, Revealers of Virtue; I-Ching: H61 - Inner
Trust, Inner Truth, Center Returning; Tetra: 1 - Centre]

-- SPANISH DREGS --

"THE BRITISH MONARCHY.
I WOULD ACKNOWLEDGE.
AND DUTCH ARE SO CANNY.
BUT IN MANNERS OF PORRIDGE.
IF THE SWEDES BE SNARKY.
OR THE SPANISH ONLY EDGE."

DOLF: “We picked some tunes especially for the gringo lovers.”

http://mixmin.net/draft-sassaman-mixmaster-XX.html

SPAIN (***@MAD.RID) AS ANONYMOUS MIX MASTER TROLL USING AN UNLAWFUL
WEAPON ENGAGED IN BELLICOSE (WAR) CRIMES: “You're going to go into a
recycling shredder, soon.”

Nous: #44
Time: 04:35 hrs
Date: 2017.5.29
Torah: #40 #2 #5 %81 = #47
Dao: Moderate Values, Setting Up Precepts
Tetra: #36 - Strength
I-Ching: H1 - Pure Yang, Creative Principle/Heaven, Force, Strong action,
The key, God

Latin: Amabilis {Conservative God} Alt: Yahhael {God is the God} {

1. PROTECTS & HELPS AGAINST THOSE WISHING TO USURP THE FORTUNES OF OTHERS
2. JUSTICE, TRUTH & LIBERTY
3. PROTECTS TRUTH, LOVERS OF JURISPRUDENCE
4. Thesogar
}

Heber {The region beyond, One that passes; anger}

http://www.grapple369.com?time:4.36

NOMEN NESCIO (***@DIZUM.COM) @ 0436 HOURS ON 14 JULY 2017: “GOOD
RIDDANCE {

#413 = #30, #300, #2, #6, #70, #5 as shebuw`ah (H7621): 1) oath, curse; 1a)
oath; 1a1) attesting of innocence; 1a2) curse; 1b) oath (of Jehovah);

#413 = #10, #300, #40, #8, #50, #5 as samach (H8055): 1) to rejoice, be
glad; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to rejoice; 1a2) to rejoice (arrogantly), exult (at);
1a3) to rejoice (religiously); 1b) (Piel) to cause to rejoice, gladden,
make glad; 1c) (Hiphil) to cause to rejoice, gladden, make glad;

"And the anger of the LORD was kindled against Moses {}, and he said, Is
not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well. And also,
behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be
glad in his heart." [Exodus 4:14]

"And there ye shall eat before the LORD your God, and ye shall rejoice
{samach-rejoice [H8055]: #413} in all that ye put your hand unto, ye and
your households, wherein the LORD thy God hath blessed thee." [Deuteronomy
12:7]

“And thou shalt bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after,
for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever
thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the LORD thy God, and
thou shalt rejoice {samach-rejoice [H8055]: #413}, thou, and thine
household," [Deuteronomy 14:26]

"For he did put his life in his hand, and slew the Philistine, and the LORD
wrought a great salvation for all Israel: thou sawest it, and didst rejoice
{samach-rejoice [H8055]: #413}: wherefore then wilt thou sin against
innocent blood, to slay David without a cause?" [1Samuel 19:5]

"Tell it not in Gath, publish it not in the streets of Askelon; lest the
daughters of the Philistines rejoice {samach-rejoice [H8055]: #413}, lest
the daughters of the uncircumcised triumph." [2Samuel 1:20]

"And it came to pass, when Hiram heard the words of Solomon, that he
rejoiced {samach-rejoice [H8055]: #413} greatly, and said, Blessed be the
LORD this day, which hath given unto David a wise son over this great
people." [1Kings 5:7]

"And all the people of the land rejoiced {samach-rejoice [H8055]: #413},
and the city was in quiet: and they slew Athaliah with the sword beside the
king's house." [2Kings 11:20]

YOUTUBE: "What A Beautiful Name (Lyric Video) - Hillsong Worship"

"Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice {samach-rejoice
[H8055]: #413} that seek the LORD." [1Chronicles 16:10]

"Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice: and let men say among
the nations, The LORD reigneth." [1Chronicles 16:31]

"Then the people rejoiced {samach-rejoice [H8055]: #413}, for that they
offered willingly, because with perfect heart they offered willingly to the
LORD: and David the king also rejoiced {samach-rejoice [H8055]: #413} with
great joy." [1Chronicles 29:9]

#413 = #5, #50, #8, #300, #10, #40 as nachash (H5175): 1) serpent, snake;
1a) serpent; 1b) image (of serpent); 1c) fleeing serpent (mythological);

*NOMEN* *NESCIO*
[Latin]: I DO NOT KNOW THE NAME;

#384 = #5, #300, #10, #3, #6, #50, #10 as nasag (H5381): 1) to reach,
overtake, take hold upon; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to overtake; 1a2) to reach,
attain to, cause to reach; 1a3) to be able to secure, reach, have enough;

#384 = #50, #80, #200, #4, #10, #40 as parad (H6504): 1) to separate,
divide; 10) to divide, separate; 100) to make a division, make a
separation; 1a) (Qal) to divide; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to divide, separate;
1b2) to be divided, be separated; 1c) (Piel) to be separated; 1d) (Pual) to
be divided; 1e) (Hiphil); 1f) (Hithpael) to be divided, be separated, get
separated;

#384 = #30, #40, #200, #8, #6, #100 as rachowq (H7350): 1) remote, far,
distant, distant lands, distant ones; 2) distance; 1a) of distance, time n
m; 2a) from a distance (with prep);
#384 = #30, #300, #4, #10, #40 as shed (H7700): 1) demon;

"They sacrificed unto devils {shed-devil [H7700]: #384}, not to God; to
gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers
feared not." [Deuteronomy 32:17]

"Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils
{shed-devil [H7700]: #384}," [Psalm 106:37]

#384 = 80, #1, #100, #5, #2, #1, #30, #70, #40, #5, #50 as paraballo
(G3846): 1) to throw before, cast to (as fodder for horses); 2) to put one
thing by the side of another for the sake of comparison, to compare, liken;
3) to put one's self, betake one's self into a place or to a person;

SPAIN (***@MAD.RID): “Fuck off and eat shit, you blithering nutbar.”

DOLF: “I've carefully observed the Spanish Royal consorts anima conveyed
within news media broadcasts and whilst they may convey shades of
insipidness as passivity (in comparison to Prince Charles) this does not,
IMHO amount to a moral deficiency nor a genealogical deprivation by an
inherent sovereign.

Thusly I will be more tolerable over any accountability for the actions of
their wretched and ignorant subjects ...”

Nous: #11
Time: 02:25 hrs
Date: 2017.4.27
Torah: #30 #1 #6 %81 = #37
Dao: Value and Function of Non-Existence
Tetra: #33 - Closeness
I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together,
Alliance

Latin: Oriens {Praised & Exalted God} Alt: Harachel {The Crushing of God} {

1. PROTECTS AGAINST LIGHTNING & SERVES TO OBTAIN VICTORY
2. FAME
3. THE LEARNED WHO HAVE BECOME FAMOUS
4. Rombomare
}

Shem {Exhalted Name, Name, renown}

http://www.grapple369.com?time:2.25

***@zen: 2, row: 1, col: 2, nous: 11 [Super: #220 / #13 - Status,
Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Moistened,
Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back, Ego: #274 / #11 - Value and Function of
Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding
together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness]

SPAIN (***@MAD.RID) @ 0225 HOURS ON 14 JUNE 2017: “So is anything he says
to Lester Holt.

HTH

You MORON {

#220 = #2, #8, #10, #200 as Chosen, choice one;

#220 = #3, #2, #10, #200, #5 as Mistress, queen;

#220 = #9, #5, #6, #200 as Bright, clean, pure; unalloyed;

#220 = #10, #2, #8, #200 as n. He (God) Chooses;

#220 = #50, #100, #70 as To loathe, to turn away;

#274 = #4, #20, #200, #50 as Record, register;

#274 = #4, #200, #70 as To scatter, to sow; arm; n. Pearl of Knowledge;

#274 = #70, #4, #200 as To arrange or marshall; to set in order; to dig or
dress; to muster; to miss or find wanting;

}

DOLF: “GIVEN MY DETAILED ANSWERS SUBSEQUENT THERE IS NO INTEGRITY WITH YOUR

As a pre-cursor our next discussion are the most serious accusations which
these Biblical texts make:

"And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and
they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest
not the time of thy visitation." [Luke 19:44 (KJV)]

"Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they
speak against you as evildoers, they may by [your] good works, which they
shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation." [1Peter 2:12 (KJV)]

As an essential point of proof in the charge that Rabbi BOTEACH's public
flaying of homosexuality as gratuitous neo-fascist psychosexual abuse which
is made of the 'self-identity as formula of autonomy' is in fact a
justification for blasphemous disrespect towards Almighty God.

"And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out
the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they
shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of
time." [Daniel 7:25 (KJV)]

In that regard we now return to MOSES' narrative as comprising an
Intellectual TETRAD which we can also cognise in terms of calendar as
having relativity to 11 SEPTEMBER 2001 which is made by 22 / 7 (rational
PI) as its "linguistic association"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddTZ3eWtMN0VhY2M

I QUOTE AGAIN CONCERNING THE FIRST FOUR DAYS OF CREATION DEPUCTED IN
[GENESIS 1:1-19]

To explain this as #YOD of SOVEREIGNTY being strategic manoeuvring of an
understanding of a linguistic association to the inner dynamic of the
meta-descriptor prototypes {ie.

day #1 = #YOD (#10)

day #2 = #MEM (#40 - H27 + H9 + H3 + H2 = #41 as #CENTRE OF BEING IS A
TRANSCENDENT PRINCIPLE OF A MATHEMATICAL LOGICAL AND CERTAINTY AS HAVING AN
INESCAPABLE CONSEQUENCE)

day #3 = #TAU (#400 - H54 + H18 + H6 + H3 = #81 as #WAN WU WHICH GIVES RISE
TO {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF THINGS (WAN WU) OF
SOCIETY AND NATURE})
day #4 = #0 on Wednesday Equinox of 20 March / #1 on New moon 🌙 of
Thursday of 21 March which had a GENESIS REPRISE in 1996

-
https://www.hebcal.com/hebcal/?v=1&maj=on&min=on&nx=on&mf=on&ss=on&i=off&year=1996&month=x&yt=G&lg=s&c=off&geo=geoname&zip=&city=&geonameid=&b=18&m=50&.s=Create+Calendar

"Then the LORD answered Job {he that weeps or cries} out of the whirlwind,
and said,

Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer
thou me.

Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou
hast understanding.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indYmdIUU0yUkkyd28

Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched
the line upon it?

Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner
stone thereof;

*WHEN* *THE* *MORNING* *STARS *SANG* *TOGETHER*, *AND* *ALL* *THE* *SONS*
*OF* *GOD* *SHOUTED* *FOR*
*JOY*?

YOUTUBE: "Holy Holy Holy Lord God Almighty .. [Agnus Dei]"

-

Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued
out of the womb?

When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a
swaddlingband for it,

And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,

And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy
proud waves be stayed?

Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to
know his place;

That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be
shaken out of it?

It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.

And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be
broken.

Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the
search of the depth?

Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors
of the shadow of death?

ROMAN CATHOLIC WEDDING BLUES:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZUJCWXludkRhNE0

Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it
all.

Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the
place thereof,

That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest
know the paths to the house thereof?

Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy
days is great?

Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the
treasures of the hail,

Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of
battle and war?

By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the
earth?

Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for
the lightning of thunder;

To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man [is; on] the wilderness,
wherein there is no man;

To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the
tender herb to spring forth?

Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew?

Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath
gendered it?

The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.
Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of
Orion?

Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide
Arcturus with his sons?

Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof
in the earth?

Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may
cover thee?

Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go, and say unto thee, Here we
are?
Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to
the heart?

Who can number the clouds in wisdom? or who can stay the bottles of heaven,

When the dust groweth into hardness, and the clods cleave fast together?

Wilt thou hunt the prey for the lion? or fill the appetite of the young
lions,

When they couch in their dens, and abide in the covert to lie in wait?

Who provideth for the raven his food? when his young ones cry unto God,
they wander for lack of meat." [Job 38:1-41 (KJV)]

SPAIN (***@MAD.RID) @ 0226 HOURS ON 14 JUNE 2017: “Hey k00ktard - esad.”

SPAIN (***@MAD.RID) @ 0227 HOURS ON 14 JUNE 2017: “Hey k00ktard - esad.”

SPAIN (***@MAD.RID) @ 0228 HOURS ON 14 JUNE 2017: “Hey k00ktard - esad.”

SPAIN (***@MAD.RID) @ 0229 HOURS ON 14 JUNE 2017: “Hey k00ktard - esad.

Hey k00ktard - esad.”

— NO MORE EXCUSES —

"PEDDLER OF SMUT.
AS PORN MERCHANT.
TO MAKE THE CUT.
IS ONLY PENDENT.
SUCH VAIN BUNT.
IN HOPE OF LENT.
FOR HELLS PUNT.
GRAVE'S DESCENT."

*CYBER* *WARFARE* *ALERT* *BY* *UNLAWFUL* *USE* *ANONYMITY* *TO* *ASSAIL*
*BY* *DEHUMANIZING* *CRIMES* *AGAINST* *HUMANITY*.”

Nous: #78
Time: 02:30 hrs
Date: 2017.4.28
Torah: #8 #5 #6 %81 = #19
Dao: Recognizing Fidelity, Trust in Faith
Tetra: #47 - Pattern
I-Ching: H59 - Dispersion, Dispersal (dissolution)

Latin: Requies {God good in himself} Alt: Momyah {Blemish of God} {

1. TO OBTAIN GRACE
2. THE EXILED, FUGITIVE & CONDEMNED PRISONERS
3. AGAINST THIEVES AND MURDERERS
4. Thuimis
}

Perez {Divided}

http://www.grapple369.com?time:2.32

***@zen: 3, row: 1, col: 2, nous: 78 [Super: #469 / #58 - Political
Reversal, Adaptation to Change; I-Ching: H43 - Resolution, Displacement,
Parting, Break-through; Tetra: 29 - Decisiveness, Ego: #465 / #78 -
Recognizing Fidelity, Trust in Faith; I-Ching: H59 - Dispersion, Dispersal
(dissolution); Tetra: 47 - Pattern]

SPAIN (***@MAD.RID) @ 0232 HOURS ON 14 JUNE 2017: “Fuck off and DIE,
k00ker slimebag {

#465 = #5, #8, #2, #400, #10, #40 as chabeth (H2281): 1) flat cakes, bread
wafers of SOP / ORT / EUCHARIST;

#465 = #5, #1, #3, #50, #6, #400 as 'aggan (H101): 1) bowl, basins; 1a)
basins used in ritual; 1b) human body (metaph), curves of the body
(simile); 1c) of family of Eliakim (metaph);

#465 = #40, #8, #9, #2, #6, #400 as chatab (H2404): 1) to cut, gather; 1a)
(Qal) to cut, gather (wood); 1b) (Pual) to cut, carve;

#465 = #5, #40, #40, #300, #30, #10, #40 as mimshal (H4474): 1) dominion,
ruler; 1a) dominion; 1b) ruler;

#465 = #30, #300, #40, #90, #5 as shimtsah (H8103): 1) whisper, derision,
whispering;

#465 = #1, #80, #70, #30, #70, #3, #10, #1, #200 as apologia (G627): 1)
verbal defence, speech in defence; 2) a reasoned statement or argument;

#465 = #1, #200, #5, #30, #3, #5, #10, #1, #10, #200 as aselgeia (G766): 1)
unbridled lust, excess, licentiousness, lasciviousness, wantonness,
outrageousness, shamelessness, insolence;

#465 = #4, #1, #10, #40, #70, #50, #10, #70, #10, #200 as daimonion
(G1140): 1) the divine power, deity, divinity; 2) a spirit, a being
inferior to God, superior to men; 3) evil spirits or the messengers and
ministers of the devil;

}.”

DOLF: “Blasphemy is what blasphemy does.

And I do hereby declare the fall and total collapse into dust of the Roman
Catholic Church hierarchy as Babylonian whore:

“And, behold, here cometh a chariot of men, [with] a couple of horsemen.
And he answered and said, Babylon is fallen, is fallen; and all the graven
images of her gods he hath broken unto the ground.” [Isaiah 21:9 (KJV)]
And

“Babylon is suddenly fallen and destroyed: howl for her; take balm for her
pain, if so be she may be healed.” [Jeremiah 51:8 (KJV)]

“And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen,
that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the
wrath of her fornication.” [Revelation 14:8 (KJV)]

“And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is
fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of
every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.”
[Revelation 18:2 (KJV)]

SPAIN (***@MAD.RID) @ 0232 HOURS ON 14 JUNE 2017: “Fuck off and DIE,
k00ker slimebag.”

MAURICIO SAVARESE / SARAH DILORENZO  (AP & WASHINGTON POST) @ 1338 HOURS ON
13 JULY 2017: “BRAZIL’S SILVA DEFIANT AFTER CONVICTION, WANTS TO RUN AGAIN:

SAO PAULO — Former President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva launched a defiant
public defense Thursday after being convicted of corruption and money
laundering, accusing his political opponents of trying to prevent him from
becoming president again.

A federal judge found Silva guilty the previous day and sentenced him to
nearly 10 years in prison, though the charismatic leader remains free while
an appeal is heard.”

-
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/ex-brazil-leader-biggest-to-fall-in-unblinking-graft-probe/2017/07/13/32e7c854-6782-11e7-94ab-5b1f0ff459df_story.html

Nous: #77
Time: 00:45 hrs
Date: 2017.4.1
Torah:

Dao: Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason
Tetra: #57 - Guardedness
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons

http://www.grapple369.com?time:0.47

***@zen: 2, row: 1, col: 5, nous: 77 [Super: #377 / #57 - Laissez
Faire Politics, Simplicity In Habits; I-Ching: H37 - The Family (the clan),
Dwelling People, Family members; Tetra: 39 - Residence, Ego: #467 / #77 -
Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill
(stagnation), Selfish persons; Tetra: 57 - Guardedness]

SPAIN (***@MAD.RID): “

#446 = #40, #6, #400 as To die (of natural causes); to wither up (of a
tree); to lie waste (of a field); to faint (of the heart); to perish (of a
state)

} which is today's attribute.

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.7.13

The date of the item is 13 November 2012 and the box is a personal item
addressed to:

Lorna Griggs
Unit 4/7-9 Dwyer Street
Morwell VIC 3840

It has been removed and will be subject to routine Council garbage disposal
which is scheduled to occur in our street tomorrow.”

JACKY GOBLIN DARES (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0047 HOURS ON 14 JULY 2017: “I
WIN:

Dick {#467 = #6, #30, #1, #300, #80, #10, #40 as ashshaph (H825): 1)
necromancer, conjurer,; 2) (TWOT) astrologer, enchanter, exorcist}.

It delights me to no end to harass you and your wife.”

DOLF: “***@ck off you whore for a rights 4 rights Vietnam knights ***@ckhead
treasonous scum--I've got standards unlike you...

How many do you like to do at once?”

JACKY GOBLIN DARES (***@GMAIL.COM): “The part of me that is sadistic
is happy that you don't go out and socialize, and that you live in pain,
that no drug can take away. I am relieved to know that this is your real
life.

I win”

DOLF: “If what I write is read by the US President et al, then what more
socialisation do I need?”

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 ***@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "Doof, you cannot
copyright everyday words, you stupid ***@t!"

But thank-you for your voluntary contribution to my THOUGHT vMEME as A
PRIORI and PREROGATIVE entitlement as DMCA asserted and compliant
Intellectual Property which I have twice defended with TUMBLR as legal
precedent in substantiation of our lawful digital millennium copyright.

If you have any claim to the contrary, now is the time to substantiate your
claim and our enterprise will consider your promiscuous and opportunist
claim to any entitlement to an autonomous right.

The fragile, pathetic, frightened and circumstantial condition which is
your existence is clearly conveyed by the deprivation of language, which
isn't really sufficient as a quality or quantity to even authenticate your
humanity.

A cockatoo would have a larger vocabulary!"

KERNEL DON JUAN: "That's it!

I'm calling yer shrink right away."

DOLF: "It was @ 1157 HOURS ON 16 JUNE 2017 that I passed by Jeremy's mural
situated at #214 Raymond Street, Sale Victoria 3850.

I paused with a bottle of Goulburn Valley #5 fruits bottle 🍼 juice in my
hand 🤚 that I didn't drink at breakfast 🍳 because I was so busy working
on the updated post which I had sent from the cafe. They make the best
burger 🍔 and jam filled yo-yo biscuit 🍪 which I generally take-away each
day.

The time of this event has a CATEGORY OF UNDERSTANDING #413 which it also
shares with the date of 8 June 2018 as the occasion when the Saudi Soccer
Team refused to pause for a minute silence in respect for the dead and
injured as the consequence of an earlier terrorist EVENT of DRIVING /
BUTCHERING which had occurred within the United Kingdom:

http://www.grapple369.com?time:11.57

SUPER (MALE) / EGO (FEMALE) IDEAS: #413

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: {OUTER: #8 - Worth of Water, Easy By Nature; I-Ching:
H48 - The Well, Welling; Tetra: 40 - Law/Model / INNER: #3 - Political
Prescriptions, Quietude; I-Ching: H46 - Climbing, Moving/Pushing Upward,
Ascending; Tetra: 8 - Opposition} #413 has 11 Categories:

#6, #1, #2, #3, #400, #1 = 'Abagtha' (H5): 1) one of the seven eunuchs in
the Persian court of Ahasuerus; #1, #10, #2, #400 = 'eybah (H342): 1)
enmity, hatred; #1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70 = 'Eliysheba` (H472): 1)
Aaron's wife; #6, #5, #2, #400 = bath(H1324): 1) bath, a unit of liquid
measure, equal to dry measure ephah (about 9 imperial gallons or 40 litres,
rabbinical writings give sizes of one-half this amount); #6, #5, #50, #2,
#300, #50 = Nibshan (H5044): 1) one of the 6 cities of Judah which were in
the wilderness; #5, #50, #8, #300, #10, #40 = nachash (H5175): 1) serpent,
snake; 1a) serpent; 1b) image (of serpent); 1c) fleeing serpent
(mythological); #30, #300, #2, #6, #70, #5 = shebuw`ah (H7621): 1) oath,
curse; 1a) oath; 1a1) attesting of innocence; 1a2) curse; 1b) oath (of
Jehovah); #10, #300, #40, #8, #50, #5 = samach (H8055): 1) to rejoice, be
glad; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to rejoice; 1a2) to rejoice (arrogantly), exult (at);
1a3) to rejoice (religiously); 1b) (Piel) to cause to rejoice, gladden,
make glad; 1c) (Hiphil) to cause to rejoice, gladden, make glad; #5, #30,
#5, #8, #40, #70, #50, #5, #200 = eleemon (G1655): 1) merciful; #5, #80,
#8, #10, #50, #5, #200, #5, #50 = epaineo (G1867): 1) to approve, to
praise; #5, #20, #1, #9, #8, #300, #70 = kathemai (G2521): 1) to sit down,
seat one's self; 2) to sit, be seated, of a place occupied; 2a) to have a
fixed abode, to dwell;

I have this further story to now tell as a variant rights syllogism
relating to *MOURNING* my parent's ashes schema as the parody of the Jews
departure from Egyptian captivity and it's slavish oppression of dwarfed
minds.

— CRUSADING MATTADORI —

"JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO ALL THE WAY,
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE,
ON A ONE TERSE—OPEN SLAY! 📣

IT IS NOT EVEN MONDAY.”

YOUTUBE: "Heigh Ho - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"

With the CRUSADING MATADORI singing JINGO BELLS to the passing parade:

Dear Ned,

I see you are bragging.

What is it like to be Dead?

I don't fear Latin speaking necromancers and witches either..."

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0001 HOURS ON 11 JUNE 2017: "Well? Wot's it gonna be,
Gabriel?"

DOLF: "GABRIEL:

#1 - No it goes like this Kernel

#2 - Ya fairy

#3 - NED, put your arse in the air.

#4 - Ya dog.

#5 - I want to hear you howl.

#6 - My snatch hound.

#7 - What sort of mongrel are you?

#8 - Don't split the dummy.

#9 - Dildo {ie. stupid and contemptible person}

#10 - Got the picture?"

Yesterday this same cafe gave me two yo-yo's after I had shared my
nocturnal 0441 HOURS activities made in relation to a 'refrigerator' dialog
that I had with an individual on the 12 June 2017 and my belief that this
was associated with what seems to be another terrorist event as a
spontaneous combustible 'refrigerator' that had then caused the
incineration of the entire 27 storey residential Tower in London.

THE MURDER OF THE HANDICAPPED

#1 - MURDERER.
#2 - SLAUGHTERER
#3 - OF
#4 - INNOCENTS.
#5 - JEREMY'S DOG DID TWICE BARK

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indVnctUzZKYUZYeGs

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indWV80UVJ6aUVhZTA

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRXlJcTE4aVJiblk

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indbGZTNmZZbTE4ZG8

DOLF: “Psycho bitch--throw the dog a bone.

Now go to the corner and play with your dildo--be happy until the battery
runs out.

Don't be greedy now gal...”

I AM JUSTIFIED AND ANCIENT AS GOD DWELLS WITH ME AND NOT WITH FASCIST THEE.

YOUTUBE: "The KLF - Justified And Ancient (1991)"

-

My piety is not answerable to you--now and forever more.

Nous: #18
Time: 08:15 hrs
Date: 2017.7.26
Torah: #50 #400 #5 %81 = #50
Dao: Origin of Ethical Concepts, Palliation of Vulgarity
Tetra: #49 - Flight
I-Ching: H33 - Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat, Yielding

Latin: Exaltator {God who gives wisdom} Alt: Vahavyah {Cry unto God Who is
God} {

1. SERVES TO OBTAIN WISDOM & DISCOVER TRUTH OF HIDDEN SECRETS
2. THE OCCULT SCIENCES, REVELATIONS IN DREAMS, PROPHECIES IN RHYME
3. THE WISE WHO LOVE SOLITUDE, MAGIC PRACTICED BY SAGES
4. Charcumis
}
Hezron {The dart of joy; the division of the song}

http://www.grapple369.com?time:8.18

***@zen: 4, row: 4, col: 3, nous: 18 [Super: #395 / #11 - Value and
Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity,
Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness, Ego: #421 /
#18 - Origin of Ethical Concepts, Palliation of Vulgarity; I-Ching: H33 -
Withdrawal, Retiring, Retreat, Yielding; Tetra: 49 - Flight]

ABC @ 0818 HOURS ON 9 JULY 2027: “GEORGE PELL SPOTTED AT ICE-CREAM SHOP IN
SINGAPORE:

Cardinal George Pell is filmed in Singapore {

#395 = #70, #10, #20, #70, #50, #70, #40, #5, #10, #50 as oikonomeo
(G3621): 1) to be a steward; 2) to manage the affairs of a household; 3) to
manage, dispense, order, regulate;

"And he called him, and said unto him, How is it that I hear this of thee?
give an account of thy stewardship; for thou mayest be no longer steward
{oikonomeo-be [G3621]: #395}." [Luke 16:2]

#421 = #200, #10, #3, #8, #200 as sige (G4602): 1) silence;

#421 = #300, #1, #60, #10, #50 as taxis (G5010): 1) an arranging,
arrangement; 2) order; 3) due or right order, orderly condition; 4) the
post, rank, or position which one holds in civic or other affairs; 2a) a
fixed succession observing a fixed time; 4a) since this position generally
depends on one's talents, experience, resources; 4a1) character, fashion,
quality, style;

#421 = #400, #3, #10, #8 as hugies (G5199): 1) sound; 2) to make one whole
ie. restore him to health; 3) metaph. teaching which does not deviate from
the truth; 1a) of a man who is sound in body;

} ahead of a scheduled court appearance in Melbourne later this month on
historical sexual assault charges.”

"And it came to pass, that while he executed the priest's office before God
in the order {taxis-order [G5010]: #421} of his course," [Luke 1:8]

"Let all things be done decently and in order {taxis-order [G5010]: #421}."
[1Corinthians 14:40]

"For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit,
joying and beholding your order {taxis-order [G5010]: #421}, and the
stedfastness of your faith in Christ." [Colossians 2:5]

"As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the
order {taxis-order [G5010]: #421} of Melchisedec." [Hebrews 5:6]
"Called of God an high priest after the order {taxis-order [G5010]: #421}
of Melchisedec." [Hebrews 5:10]

"Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest
for ever after the order {taxis-order [G5010]: #421} of Melchisedec."
[Hebrews 6:20]

"If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it
the people received the law,) what further need was there that another
priest should rise after the order {taxis-order [G5010]: #421} of
Melchisedec, and not be called after the order {taxis-order [G5010]: #421}
of Aaron?" [Hebrews 7:11]

"For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order {taxis-order
[G5010]: #421} of Melchisedec." [Hebrews 7:17]

"(For those priests were made without an oath; but this with an oath by him
that said unto him, The Lord sware and will not repent, Thou art a priest
for ever after the order {taxis-order [G5010]: #421} of Melchisedec:)"
[Hebrews 7:21]

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-09/george-pell-spotted-at-ice-cream-shop-in-singapore/8691584

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indWVlHSVZLaTRGamM

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indMG9JaDlNc05udkk

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indbDdha0ZkYXpFUU0

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indaVBTR2JCY0J6am8

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indb285TGdoYVFfeXM

YOUTUBE: "Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal"

— *THE* *AMERICAN* *WAY* *ON* *SAINT* *PATRICK'S* *DAY* *OF* *17* *MARCH*
*2017* —

HOW GENTLEMEN,  SHALL WE PLAY?
I WANT TO BLOW (#1).
WHAT IT BE THEN?
***@CK YOU HEY!
OR ***@CK ME WHEN?
LET'S DO A SHOW.

HAIL COMPTON,
YOU'RE QUITE SOMETH'N.
I'VE BLOWN MY LOAD (#2).
OVER A TOAD (#3).

YOU FASCIST JIZ-BIZ (#4).

YOUTUBE: "Kermit vs. Constantine (Dark Kermit)"

#1 - BLOW:
- a sudden, hard stroke with a hand, *FIST*, or weapon
- a sudden shock, calamity, reversal, etc.;
- a sudden attack or drastic action;

COME TO BLOWS: to begin to fight, especially to engage in physical combat;

#2 - BLOWN MY LOAD:
- *FUSILLADE* (ie. a general discharge or outpouring of anything: a
fusillade of questions, to attack or shoot by a fusillade; Word of the Day
for 6 March 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com)

#3 - TOAD:
- a person or thing as an object of disgust or aversion.
- EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #316 = #10, #200, #6, #100 = yarowq (H3387): 1)
greens, green plants, *GREEN* *THING*; *SMARAGDINE* {ie. emerald-green in
colour; Word of the Day for 17 March 2017; www.dictionary.com}
- SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #499 = #5, #90, #80, #200, #4, #70, #10, #40 =
tsephardea` (H6854): 1) *FROGS*;

#4 - *JIZ*-*BIZ*:
- JIZ: [vulgar slang] semen, seminal, to ejaculate;
- BIZ: business;

*JIZ* *BIZ* AS RUDIMENTS {STOICHEION [G4747]} OF THE WORLD {KOSMOS [G2889]
AS HETEROS (binomial) {ie. bifurcated gender and spermatic} or (trinomial)
{ie. bifurcated ENNEAD as rational PI = {3-6-9} .142857...}

- STOICHEION [G4747]: presumed derivative of the base of G4748; something
orderly in arrangement, that is, (by implication) a serial (basal,
fundamental, initial) constituent (literally), proposition
(figuratively):--element, principle, rudiment;
- properly, fundamentals, like with the basic components of a philosophy,
structure, etc.; (figuratively) "first principles," like the basic
fundamentals of Christianity;
- refers to "the rudiments with which mankind . . . were indoctrinated
(before the time of Christ), i.e. the elements of religious training or the
ceremonial precepts common alike to the worship of Jews and of Gentiles"
(J. Thayer);
- The RSV however renders stoixeia as "elemental spirits," ie. spiritual
powers or "cosmic spirits" (DNTT, 2, 828). This views 4747 / stoixeíon
("elements") as ancient astral beings associated with the very beginning
(make-up) of the earth.]

- STOICHEŌ [G4748]: a derivative of στείχω steichō̄ (to range in regular
line); to march in (military) rank (keep step), that is, (figuratively) to
conform to virtue and piety:—walk (orderly)
- to be in rows, fig. to walk by rule;

- KOSMOS [G2889]:  orderly arrangement, that is, decoration; by implication
the world (in a wide or narrow sense, including its inhabitants, literally
or figuratively [morally]):--adorning, world;

GODHEAD which conveys all *PRINCIPALITY* {ARCHĒ: #6 - FORM OF NATURE / #3 -
NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {VAV / *POWERS* (Gk. Arche - a commencement, or
(concrete) *chief* (*in* *various* *applications* *of* *order*, *time*,
*place* *or* *rank*):--beginning, corner, (at the, the) first (estate),
*magistrate*, power, principality, principle, rule)}}, and

It is an argument between which 'HETEROS' v's 'HOMOIOS' as the Theory of
Number constitutes the mind created in the image of the Creator God as the
Father (Godhead/Divine Nature as Mind) [Luke 4:5-24 (KJV); Romans 1:16-32]?

MATTB (TRDELL12345) @ 0623 HOURS ON 13 JULY 2016: "Not very intimidating
are you?

Should have just said to expect a lawsuit in the mail."

DOLF: “And then I went to the HARMONY ESSENCE store which is a little
further down the street and spoke to a SEA SHEPHERD about the persons who
yesterday @ 1343 HOURS had a number of mentally disabled persons, including
my wheel-chaired niece: MINI-ROO #2 lined up in front of the witch-craft
morphological demonic mural with an intention to steal their souls / dreams
by photographing them for their RIGHTS 4 WHITES as P.S.S.T (T-4) propaganda
and morphological demonic purposes:

"Wartime, Adolf Hitler suggested, "was the best time for the elimination of
the incurably ill."

Many Germans did not want to be reminded of individuals who did not measure
up to their concept of a "master race."

The physically and mentally handicapped were viewed as "useless" to
society, a threat to Aryan genetic purity, and, ultimately, unworthy of
life. At the beginning of World War II, individuals who were mentally
retarded, physically handicapped, or mentally ill were targeted for murder
in what the Nazis called the "T-4," or "euthanasia," program.

The "euthanasia" program required the cooperation of many German doctors,
who reviewed the medical files of patients in institutions to determine
which handicapped or mentally ill individuals should be killed.

The doctors also supervised the actual killings. Doomed patients were
transferred to six institutions in Germany and Austria, where they were
killed in specially constructed gas chambers.

Handicapped infants and small children were also killed by injection with a
deadly dose of drugs or by starvation.

The bodies of the victims were burned in large ovens called crematoria."
[USA Holocaust Museum]

https://www.ushmm.org/outreach/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007683

When I return to this town so as to escape equivalent fascist and Roman
Catholic persecution perpetuated perpetuated by the sadistic associate
professor Mark Bloch and the Roman Catholic nuns of Saint Vincent's
Hospital, Darlinghurst.

The day I arrived, within this area I purchased from you an esoteric curio
of Indian art as a Banyan Tree (ie. symbol of Immortality / Eternity) and
THREE NO-EVIL FROGS:

🐸 - SPEAK 🗣 NO EVIL;
🐸 - SEE 👁 NO EVIL
🐸 - HEAR 👂 NO EVIL

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indeDRwcmcyRzF2cms

JACKY GOBLIN DARES (***@GMAIL.COM): “When will this disease take
you, in a day... In a week ... In a month or in a year?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indOWNhTGRYNFA2QzQ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZjc0c0ZZMWZhUG8

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNVU5M0tqMV9JODQ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddFFsT1U3b2E5NHM

Here lies another man who wants to be a woman.”

DOLF: “STAIDS AND AFRICAN WOMEN:

These days undetectability is the norm.

Taking one's mother's name (which she abandoned by marriage) so as to bring
her fame, respects her separation in DEATH but brings her forever close.

No son of yours would ever do that for you.”

BROILJAB (HOUSE OF NEEDLES) ON 6 MARCH 2012: "Creationist clubhouse chief
RAPED Boys

Nine more claim sexual abuse by late Creationist clubhouse chief.

Nine more men are accusing a now-dead Creationist clubhouse manager of
sexual abuse, including assaults at several Church and Sunday Schools,
former home of the Baltimore Idiots.

If true, then the whole congregation should be sued into oblivion.

And all accomplices jailed for life.'"

VURGIL (***@ARG.ERG): "Amen!"

TRAUMATISED OF ELIZABETH BAY 28 YO: "Oh I love this.

READ TILL THE END!

It’s lovely xxxx

I sent an angel to watch over you last night, but it came back.

I asked 'why?' ... The angel said: 'angels don't watch over angels!'

Twenty angels are IN your world.

Ten of them are sleeping, nine are playing, one is reading this message...
Send this to ten friends including me if I don't get it back I guess I'm
not one of them.

As SOON as you get five replies, someone you love will quietly surprise you
xxxx ;) please read . . . Not joking . . .YOU have been struggling with
something.

A blessing is coming your way.

If you believe in karma send this message on, please don't ignore it, you
are being tested.

Karma is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight xxx"

DOLF: "Here's Karma for you KERNEL.

I suppose given such a value as one of the few angel 😇 empathies that I've
seen from you, do you then what to have a Catholic Priest give you the last
rights?"

YOUTUBE: "The Exorcist What An Excellent Day For An Exorcism."

-

When refusal of communion of 1998 / 2000 CE becomes Cardinal George Pell's
war crimes prosecution of 2017 CE with a universal jurisdiction:

YOUTUBE: "Come Home Cardinal Pell - (Tim Minchin)"

-

Your egoistical explanations are not an adequate response to discharge any
accountability of TREASON as the liability for the incitement of
neo-fascist volkish as jingoistic crimes perpetuated against the
self-identity as formula of autonomy which are protected as Sovereign
Principles of the CROWN under our Constitution."

KERNEL DON JUAN: "Er, Dolf?

If a Catholic priest were to give a feller these 'last rites,' that feller
would need to be face down, woodn't he?"

DOLF: "I'm planning for the occasion when you are executed (ie. I hope it
doesn't take 25 years like American Truth, Justice or what ever way) for
dehumanising cause célèbre as crimes against humanity and treasonous and
war crimes usually are.

So in your face douche bag 💼

YOUTUBE: "I'm Melting! - The Wizard of Oz Movie(1939)"

-

DOLF: “WHAT'S with all that BUZZ'N?
Are you too busy to reply?
Well girlie what'z it ta be?
Such hard indifference.
Which ya gave birth to.
Won't even dummy spit.
It's got you firmly now.”

Get use to the idea that your ego ought NOT to impose itself by any means
whatsoever upon my self-identity as formula as autonomy.

-- APPLE RELISH --

"GUILTY AS SIN,
NOT REALLY NICE.
OVERTAKE TIME.
TRUTH'S DEVICE.
HEAR IT RHYME
OUR NANO IS IN."

Otherwise I will give you a lesson which will leave you pickled and it
won't be relish.

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

-

Because of the prerogative of the GRAPPLE HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] THEORY OF
NUMBER AS PARADIGM over the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER METHODOLOGY there
ought to be a tribute tax payable or the consequence of a terminated faith.

YOUTUBE: "Kangaroo Jack: G'Day USA! - Trailer"

-

-- KOO WEE --

TINKLE TINKLE,
LITTLE STAR.
SICKLE YA PICKLE,
MY SILENT JAR.

Such a realization would be too confronting for you--your requirement to
preserve your ego at all costs would override even logic itself.

A minion's guide to the GRAPPLE fine ART (#369) of buggery in knowing the
ostentatious mustering dynamics of your free range HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T]
pets.”

"Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth,
which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth,
and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.

And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and
another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and
he shall subdue three kings.

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out
the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they
shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of
time.

But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to
consume and to destroy it unto the end.

And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the
whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High,
whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and
obey him.

Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel {judgment of God; God
my judge}, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in
me: but I kept the matter in my heart." [Daniel 7:23-28 (KJV)]

ALMIGHTY GOD IS ON OUR SIDE AND WE ARE GOING TO REDUCE YOU TO THE DUST FOR
DE-HUMANISING CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AS WAR CRIMES CONSTITUTING
BLASPHEMOUS TREASON AGAINST GOD, SOVEREIGN MATERIA PRIMA, COUNTRY AND
JUSTICE.

"And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and
they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest
not the time of thy visitation." [Luke 19:44 (KJV)]

"Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they
speak against you as evildoers, they may by [your] good works, which they
shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation." [1Peter 2:12 (KJV)]

-- REMEMBERED (LEST WE FORGET) SABBATH DAYS --

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indMTc1QVJtTEczNW8

"They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of
us, they would [no doubt] have continued with us: but [they went out], that
they might be made manifest that they were not all of us." [1 John 2:19
(KJV)]

Remember me when I am gone away as the fleeting of day.

Gone far away into the silent land and the sway of drifting sand.

When you can no more hold me by the hand nestled together with wedded band;

Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay to have loved thee come what may.

Remember me when no more day by day as each dawn and dusk sway.

You tell me of our future that you plann'd--I do, and I'm sad.

Only remember me; you understand and are glad.

It will be late to counsel then or prey upon impish schemes of hell.

Yet if you should forget me for a while as you await Heaven's trial.

And afterwards remember, did not grieve over life's moments you thieve.

For if the darkness and corruption leave those you deceive.

A vestige of the thoughts that once I had were evil and bad.

Better by far you should forget and smile your fence post hole is just your
style.

Than that you should remember and be sad no more over any eternity you
never by God's Grace had.” [Adaption of a poem by Christine ROSSETTI]

- https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems-and-poets/poems/detail/45000

“For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the
truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful
looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the
adversaries.

He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three
witnesses:

Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who
hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the
covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done
despite unto the Spirit of grace?

For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will
recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were
illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;

Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and
afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so
used.

For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of
your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an
enduring substance.

Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of
reward.

For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye
might receive the promise.

For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not
tarry.

Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall
have no pleasure in him.

But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that
believe to the saving of the soul.” [Hebrews 10:26-39 (KJV)]

YOUTUBE: "You Raise Me Up"

-- ST EVEN ROGERS --

"PERHAPS IT'S ALL IN THE TUNE,
THIS SOULLESS SENTIMENTALITY.
BUT A FUNERAL ⚰️ SONG,
AS SOMEONE GOES TOO SOON,
HARDLY CONSTITUTES A REALITY."

[In Memory of Steve {crowned} Rogers, Security Guard &amp; Friend to
Others, Assassinated: 16 July, 2001 at Melbourne's Fertility Control
Clinic]

*FLUSH* 🐷THE SQUEALING PSYCHOTIC PIG AS FESTERING MAGGOT ARSEHOLE.

WE ARE BEING ATTACKED BY A NEO FASCIST TROLL ALERT.

GO TO HELL AS THE GARBAGE TRUCK HAS BEEN IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE NATURAL
ORDER OF NATURE.

http://www.grapple369.com?time:

DIEU ET MON DROIT RESOURCE FILES ARE ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS GOOGLE DRIVE
LINK:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNkFKVl84OHhvWTA

- dolf

Initial Post: 14 July 2017

#BASTILLE #DAY #VIVA #LA #FRANCE

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
%
yea i got a question why are you only 4 feet tall
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-13 13:54:57 UTC
BTW, this is Dolf at his trial for inhumanities: https://pvonlinenews.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/baylessdaniel.jpg
That's my penis yer lookin' at, assworm.
Jack G...
2017-07-13 22:22:54 UTC
If he is, I will have him brought before the INTERNATIONAL TRIBUNAL OF CYBER STALKERS. There he shall face the full fury of GLOBAL WRATH!
BTW, this is Dolf at his trial for inhumanities: https://pvonlinenews.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/baylessdaniel.jpg
Any questions??
Dolf has better things to do. He thinks he is the Pope.