A LETTER TO DEAR ABBY
2017-03-07 16:00:52 UTC
MISS RECKTUM WRITES: "Dear Abby: Guys don't like me once they see me. I
recently enrolled in an internet dating site, and have been
cyber-chatting with a very sweet gentleman. I am also 62 years young.
My problem is I’m borderline obese, have gray hair, a few wrinkles and
some dental problems. It’s the reason I don’t post photos of myself.
Someday, he may want to meet face-to-face, and I am more petrified than
2,000-year-old wood!"

Dear Fat & Ugly Recktum: You sound most disgusting. Just kill yourself
immediately and do the rest of us a marvelous favor.

LOL
Jack G.
It would clear the bad air and help stop global warming.
NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
2017-03-07 20:55:57 UTC
On Tue, 7 Mar 2017 08:00:52 -0800, "Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
MISS RECKTUM WRITES: "Dear Abby
KKKoloon writes to circumcised jew cunt Dear Abby and she writes back:

Dear KKKoloon, I only give advice to other jew ragheads and White
people. Find yerself a moulie agony aunt (if any)!

LOLOK
The Peeler
2017-03-07 22:07:59 UTC
On Tue, 07 Mar 2017 12:55:57 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, IMPERSONATING
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
MISS RECKTUM WRITES: "Dear Abby
Dear KKKoloon, I only give advice to other jew ragheads and White
people. Find yerself a moulie agony aunt (if any)!
YAWNNN! Trying to be funny, you boring psychopathic lameass? <tsk>
Post by NEMO (not forging jew kike Sheinie hymie pedophile Barry)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Someone knocked out your teeth? Or why can't you laugh properly
anymore? And WHO was it, my most favourite punching bag? WHO??? LOL
--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-08 12:54:00 UTC
MISS RECKTUM WRITES: "Dear Abby: Guys don't like me once they see me. I
recently enrolled in an internet dating site, and have been
cyber-chatting with a very sweet gentleman. I am also 62 years young. My
problem is I’m borderline obese, have gray hair, a few wrinkles and some
dental problems. It’s the reason I don’t post photos of myself. Someday,
he may want to meet face-to-face, and I am more petrified than
2,000-year-old wood!"
Dear Fat & Ugly Recktum: You sound most disgusting. Just kill yourself
immediately and do the rest of us a marvelous favor.
LOL
You have made the point. Her appearance is up to her. A young engaged
woman was wearing falsies because she thought her more ample figure
would be more attractive, but she didn't want her fiance to find out.
"Take them off. He isn't marrying you for your bustline, or if he is,
he shouldn't be marrying you."
In the same vein,Miss Recktum's appearance shouldn't be the decider.
Doug
I'm a ass and leg man myself.
I like tits like two fried eggs.
Just sayin'.
David

cyber-chatting
Stagger Lee
2017-03-08 16:44:36 UTC
I'm a ass and leg man myself.
You look like an ass with legs..little faggot Eddie.

http://imgur.com/lrQvLto

LoLoLoL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-08 22:07:16 UTC
Post by Stagger Lee
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'm a ass and leg man myself.
You look like an ass with legs..little faggot Eddie.
http://imgur.com/lrQvLto
LoLoLoL
Now we all know wot you look like.
LOL
Drifter
2017-03-09 13:16:36 UTC
Post by Stagger Lee
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'm a ass and leg man myself.
You look like an ass with legs..little faggot Eddie.
http://imgur.com/lrQvLto
LoLoLoL
Now we all know wot you look like.
LOL
Now, now, be nice to lil'eddy the troll. lil'eddy
the ladyboy has a hard life trolling for a living...
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-09 15:09:20 UTC
Post by Stagger Lee
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'm a ass and leg man myself.
You look like an ass with legs..little faggot Eddie.
http://imgur.com/lrQvLto
LoLoLoL
Now we all know wot you look like.
LOL
Now, now, be nice to lil'eddy the troll. lil'eddy
the ladyboy has a hard life trolling for a living...
IDIOT STICK!
LOL

-----------
p.s. "I shit bigger 'n you, pardner."
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-03-09 04:31:20 UTC
Checkmate! In article <H9TvA.20707$***@fx13.iad>, ***@t-girls.com
says...
[...]
Sunny-side up?
--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Indeed. I especially like flat-chested brunettes, particularly Asian babes.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-03-09 16:51:53 UTC
Checkmate! In article <lfewA.19576$***@fx33.iad>, ***@t-girls.com
says...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
says...
[...]
Not totally flat, but some nice pointy cones.

all rights reserved
%
2017-03-09 18:26:49 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety
goggles when reading posts
by Checkmate! In article
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety
goggles when reading
posts by Checkmate! In article
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On 08/03/17 03:00, Colonel Edmund J. Burke
[...]
fiance to find out. The "DearAbby" style
"Take them off. He isn't marrying you for
your bustline, or if
he is, he shouldn't be marrying you."
In the same vein,Miss Recktum's appearance
shouldn't be the
decider.
Doug
I'm a ass and leg man myself.
I like tits like two fried eggs.
Just sayin'.
Sunny-side up?
Indeed. I especially like flat-chested
brunettes, particularly
Asian babes.
Not totally flat, but some nice pointy cones.
just a bit more than my hand can hold and a nubby
nipple
David
2017-03-08 14:34:59 UTC
he may want to meet