JIMMY DEAN CROISSANTS
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-14 14:29:13 UTC
Trying something new for breakfast this morning, here at Sunset Chateau pantry.
Jimmy Dean Croissants.... They got sausage, egg, n' cheese. Okay, not bad.
I'll give 'em a B+ for taste. An A+ for ease of preparation. Overall rating (by Your Colonel): B+

Jimmy Dean can brighten up anybubby's morning. Funny thing is, I didn't know he was French...

https://tysonscore3.azureedge.net/assets/media/jimmydeanv2/products/packages/sandwiches/breakfast/productgridimages_483x282_3x2_0000s_0002_sausage-egg-cheese-croissant.ashx
Jack G...
Your fan club is made up of hot dogs and know nothing about real food.
2018-09-15 16:04:52 UTC
On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 07:51:57 -0700 (PDT), "fake vet La Jack G..."
Post by Jack G...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Trying something new for breakfast this morning, here at Sunset Chateau pantry.
Jimmy Dean Croissants.... They got sausage, egg, n' cheese. Okay, not bad.
I'll give 'em a B+ for taste. An A+ for ease of preparation. Overall rating (by Your Colonel): B+
Jimmy Dean can brighten up anybubby's morning. Funny thing is, I didn't know he was French...
https://tysonscore3.azureedge.net/assets/media/jimmydeanv2/products/packages/sandwiches/breakfast/productgridimages_483x282_3x2_0000s_0002_sausage-egg-cheese-croissant.ashx
Your fan club is made up of hot dogs and know nothing about real food.
Meanwhile, when KKKoloon runs out of roadkill, he goes 'shopping' for
attempted food at Faux-Food-4-Less!

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"

I sort of forgot.
2018-09-15 17:12:48 UTC
Post by David
[...]
How could you sort of forget THAT? I mention it often enough!

- -

I'm sort of here.
2018-09-15 20:30:58 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
[...]
In body, if not in mind (if any).

- -

maybe
%
2018-09-15 22:44:31 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
Post by David
[...]
- Klaun  Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), acknowledging that he lied
" My real name's McGill.  The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)
"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)
ass?"
- Klaun  Shittinb'ricks (1940 - ), bemoaning the depletion of jews
maybe
bring it up in group
David

I'm not sure what to mention.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Which is why you are called Repeat Recktum.
2018-09-17 21:03:42 UTC
On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 11:17:49 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by David
Post by David
[...]
It TAKES repetition to get through to a braindead moulie like you,
Lumumba...

- -

I'm talking like a radio with a wake up call.
2018-09-18 12:23:54 UTC
[...]
Are you? What the fuck does that got, to do with KKKoloon being a
braindead moulie???

- -

I got to do that all the time.
2018-09-18 13:18:09 UTC
Post by David
[...]
Got do do WHAT all the fucking time???

- -

I don't know, shopping, I guess.
2018-09-18 15:18:09 UTC
Post by David
Post by David
[...]
Wouldn't you have to escape first?

- -

Isn't this a seizure disorder?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Well, if you don't like his croissants, perhaps his hogdogs??
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Not the ones with a vein in 'em, however.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-09-29 15:12:18 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Trying something new for breakfast this morning, here at Sunset Chateau pantry.
Jimmy Dean Croissants.... They got sausage, egg, n' cheese. Okay, not bad.
I'll give 'em a B+ for taste. An A+ for ease of preparation. Overall rating (by Your Colonel): B+
Jimmy Dean can brighten up anybubby's morning. Funny thing is, I didn't know he was French...
https://tysonscore3.azureedge.net/assets/media/jimmydeanv2/products/packages/sandwiches/breakfast/productgridimages_483x282_3x2_0000s_0002_sausage-egg-cheese-croissant.ashx
Greetings.
Those croissants sound really good.
Oh, by Goodness, they surely are! I sometimes have one with my morning coffee here at Sunset Chateau. I make my own from scratch (I call 'em The Colonel's McMuffin), but some mornings I like to save the cookin' and make more time fer eatin'.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Question: Do you like Jimmy's sausage?
:2 Berger:
2018-11-17 15:54:30 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Trying something new for breakfast this morning, here at Sunset Chateau pantry.
Jimmy Dean Croissants....  They got sausage, egg, n' cheese.  Okay, not bad.
I'll give 'em a B+ for taste.  An A+ for ease of preparation.  Overall
rating (by Your Colonel): B+
Jimmy Dean can brighten up anybubby's morning.  Funny thing is, I
didn't know he was French...
https://tysonscore3.azureedge.net/assets/media/jimmydeanv2/products/packages/sandwiches/breakfast/productgridimages_483x282_3x2_0000s_0002_sausage-egg-cheese-croissant.ashx
Question: Do you like Jimmy's sausage?
He was in for his Master's. He quit early and got work up in
Chicago. He sent back a message. Good to have someone sane to
work with at school.