*MELANIE MARTINEZ* JUST SEES ME AS A PIECE OF "PLEASURE MEAT"!
2017-12-05 15:19:11 UTC
Melanie Martinez sexually assaulted me, and she never said she was sorry for it.
But in a way I can empathize with her cuz I didn't say 'no'.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-05 15:21:48 UTC
I feel so ashamed! Melanie used my body for her own perverted, wanton desire. The forceful penetration with a sex toy, among other acts. OH THE DISGRACE OF IT ALL!!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-05 15:34:17 UTC
Disgraced and ashamed...yes, but why is a girl named Timothy?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
An' before I forget, Happy Nigger Trash Day!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-06 14:39:35 UTC
I feel so ashamed!
dolf
2017-12-06 15:22:11 UTC
— I CANNOT ATTEND TO THE SALE POLICE STATION TO REPORT THIS MATTER BUT I DO
WANT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT ABOUT THEIR UNCARING MANNER AS PREJUDICE.

AS PAST INVOLUNTARY PSYCHIATRIC ADMISSIONS AND IMPRISONMENT DUE TO
HYPER-AROUSAL OF THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AND STARTLE REFLEX BEING THE
RESULT OF THE RUSSELL ST BOMBING EXPERIENCE AS THE INSUBSTANTIAL AND
UNLAWFUL GROUNDS TO ASSERT A PSYCHIATRIC DISORDER FOR ANY INVOLUNTARILY
ADMISSIONS BEING SLANDER BY THEM.

That the VICTORIA POLICE have been entirely unwilling to provide financial
compensation for their escalating as habitual wrongful and unlawful
conduct.

DIARY NOTES @ 0850 HRS ON 6 DECEMBER 2017: “The RESPONDENT was exhibiting
his usual OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDERED intemperate as essentially
barbaric behaviour as lack of HUMAN EMPATHY by photographing me entering
into my brother’s vehicle which had briefly stopped outside my door in an
equivalent manner to the Hospital’s Home Help Assessment coordinators so as
to drop off grocery shopping / facilitate my transportation within a timely
manner for any designated appointment.

I have prior presented to the court of 28 November 2017 a medical
certificate which conveys an injury perpetuated by the RESPONDENT for which
he has never proffered any apology to date, as ostensively equivalent to
one punch attack whilst being harangued and having my means of traversal to
any safety impeded.

This medical certificate conveys that I am initially rendered incapable of
walking, and driving a car for a period of some six weeks and have on that
basis been offered domestic services and meals on wheels.”

SMS / DIARY NOTES @ 0917 HOURS ON 6 DECEMBER 2017: “My rear camera appears
to be fuzzy as perhaps due to a large amount of rain and may need
repositioning...

... I will check it out again once I get home.

I ascertained @ 1100 by wiping a dry mop against the lens and ascertained
by smelling the residual black paint that wasn’t yet dry, that it had been
interfered with by application of spray paint. Accordingly I immediately
advised by telephone the installers of the security system.”

SMS / DIARY NOTES @ 1200 HOURS ON 6 DECEMBER 2017: “I have just had the
attendance of meals on wheels and asked them to check my mailbox after my
brother had done so earlier at 0745 hours and it was then clear because I
recall (and confirmed) the physical action of my brother placing his hand
into the mailbox and which would otherwise have been impossible.

However the meals on wheels volunteer found that the mailbox was filled
with an industrial gap filler foam which had no yet set to its concrete as
final state.

I have after being unreasonably menaced, harangued, despoiled by the
foaming agent which melted the plastic I was using to remove it, and which
I cannot remove from my hands, contaminating anything that I touched such
as my phone and crutches or clothing.

Whilst I was in this undignified as despoiled state the RESPONDENT returned
to videotape me and simultaneously subject me to unreasonable accusations
as self justifying inferences and questions about his obstructive driveway
parking (picture via security camera @ 1035 hours) for over 30 minutes the
day prior and his caring was conveyed in a sadistic manner and having no
consequence, i did not respond in any manner whatsoever as is my habitual
practice so as to not give cause for any incitement and repetition of his
past violent acts.

image1.jpeg

Instead I sought to return to the safety of my dwelling and it took
sometime trying to remove the deleterious industrial foam from my hands,
before I could safely handle my mobile phone and @ 1134 hours called the
police via 000.

Accordingly I will need the Security suppliers assistance, to undertake in
a reasonable timeframe, a check of the video footage, as I am unable
comfortably to so due to my foot injury.

Whilst making this call to the police, another female neighbour had come to
my door to advise me that she had discovered this destructive mess to my
mailbox and which I cannot physically clean up. I thanked them for their
kind consideration and said that I was presently attending to the matter
via telephone.

At 0850 hours the RESPONDENT was seated on his front steps, and was unduly
concerned for my self directed actions in having used his iPad to video me
getting transport provided by my brother which was necessary due to the one
punch injuries sustained from the RESPONDENT.

Your organised crime gang has failed..

BOOWHO: “You dont want my excuses?

Im not offering excuses. Im also not part of the petty childish games that
the two of you of been taking part in. Its pathetic to think that the two
of you actually call yourselves intellectual adults.

Im sick of having to try and keep the peace with everyone around here. I
have more than earned my right to been shown respect by people around here,
alot more than you have done.”

MOI: “Again a total lack of empathy and indeed taking sides: “alot more
than you have done.”

My only other objection is of the drunkard ... who was rejected due a foul
mouthed contempt and hatred shown first towards me.

I have only sought to avoid on intellectual grounds my neighbour’s
murderous as barbarous intentions.

And if that should occur you will be impugned by an unwavering loyalty of
association with an individual suspected to be involved with organised
crime.
It would be reasonable to presume that my integrity is self validated by
the reality where security agencies monitoring (ie. I am involved within
anti-terrorism as intellectual pursuits of which you are aware) of my
private SMSes find them entirely in accordance with my public statements.

So keep your accusations factual, logical, plausible, civil, and don’t be
so willing to declare you misplaced loyalty towards the nation by other
[foreign] interests.

This is my last message to you, because ideally if there was any meaningful
friendship you would have said, “can I clean that mailbox mess up for you”
as indeed consistent with the many acts of goodwill without requital shown
towards you.

At your convenience could you return that CD-ROM of Intellectual Property
marked with a CROSS so that no one would know.

As which I had given you out of an express concern for PERSONS who might be
insidiously impugning your integrity.

As I no longer have such a concern for you.”

BOOWHO: “Do you no longer have the concern because you realise that you
where wrong?”
MOI: “Just return the CD-ROM as it is a technology capable of measuring
good intentions and hence truth and wrong.”

BOOWHO: “Well it hasnt proven very effective so far. Ill return it when i
have a spare moment”

MOI: “On the contrary...

...this is what I proposed today so as to resolve several global issues and
I expect given its robustness that it will be universally adopted ($10
billion a day is a conservative estimation):

— THE @1 / @5 AS KEYS OF SOVEREIGNTY AND PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE This
situation applies equally to Israel / Palestinians conflict of Sovereignty
/ Al Aqsa Mosque {Judaism / Islam} dynamic as it does to the British /
Irish question or the relationship between Britain / European Union {and
between Sovereign States themselves}.

This is how Israel {A-U-M / Y-M-T-A} may have effective voice to wrestle
the stones of the Jerusalem Temple from Islamic hands.

I am neither a lawyer, judge or a statesman (ie. politician} and so I would
defer to their relative areas of expertise with respect to the utilisation
of any intellectual TETRAD as any mutually agreed TRANSFORMATIONAL
PROTOTYPE {#8} and how this is to affect the #9 - Autonomy Prototype.

But I do have only an informal self educated experience within metaphysical
/ metempirical thought as the realm where the architecture of the document
most successfully belongs so as to facilitate process with them temporal.

Let me explain that to you in relation to public advice given to our Prime
Minister [the Honourable Malcolm Turnbull] with whom I have previously
corresponded over Jewish Holocaust issues and he had the self same day
taken suitable action, who is later today [31 October 2017] to sign an
agreement with Israel: No the Boer War is the cornerstone of Australian
identity as ethos of "OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING" and we reject
CATEGORICALLY your unreasoned disloyalty by INTELLECTUAL assent given to
Foreign Powers {ie. especially Irish, Scottish, RSL / Freemasonry / Roman
Catholic [by] Saint Andrews Cause Célèbre} as all unconscionable attempts
to impose a substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE
VOLUNTĀTUS whether by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to
usurp @1 the Sovereignty embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC
COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE.

[snipped for brevity]

So don’t vomit 🤮.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke <***@std-girls.com> wrote:

And received an offer for one of them Mastercard Black (the Luxury card).

Indeed, Mastercard knows when a feller's got uh exemplary credit standing,
as do I. So I laughed a tad when I saw the $495.00 annual fee.

NOTE: About the price of Russian Vodka crystal skulls which a welfare
recipient ought not be able to repeatedly afford let alone buy off eBay
because they have an adverse credit circumstance and when they can’t even
on occasion buy food / toilet paper for themselves.

I'm thinking of thankin' them for da offer, which something like..."Dearest
Mastercard Black, Just a little note to let you know. When I'm about to get
cornholed, please put a little lube on the dildo first.

LOL”

DOLF: “Two male members from the Sale Police attended at 2015 hours and due
to the urgent manner of their knocking I answered the door in my yellow
bonds underwear and gave them this email to read which was sent @ 1409
hours.”

- dolf
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I feel so ashamed!
— STEPHEN COLBERT BEGS THE UK TO IGNORE DONALD TRUMP AND 'TAKE US BACK'

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 5 December, 2017

I’m a Dutch boy on crutches and there has been a beat up.

We have an issue with a Marion statue within the garden park nearby.

So what then is your problem excepting a misplaced haughty self-ego?

Blow your trump-et... eh?

Isn’t there a word for that which rhymes with pumpkin?

<http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/stephen-colbert-donald-trump-uk-britain-take-us-back-theresa-may-tweets-britain-first-a8088526.html>

— ODE TO TRUMP'S FANNY —

"WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD ***@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE ***@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP."

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French: to
reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an excuse,
derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 March, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

SISTER JU JITSU FIONA (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0155 HOURS ON 20 JUNE 2017:
"The Mosque attack.

Is it the first of many such retaliations or could it be the beginning of a
unification of the until now, silent, western Muslim and the public,
western world?

*G*"

YOUTUBE: "Monty Python: What have the Romans ever done for us?"

"And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art
true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but
teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar,
or not?" [Mark 12:14 (KJV)]

— DOING THE ***@MPKIN MONO SYM-BULIMIA —

CY NO CU
OH YO MO
OF TU TU
OR MU MU
SO IN TO
YE LA LA
TA TA BI"

YOUTUBE: "The Road to Wellville (Your stool sir, is pathetic)"

SISTER JU JITSU FIONA (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0156 HOURS ON 2017: "Whatever
fits COLONEL

Sister FIONA
p.s.[s.t.]
I 👁 love you"

YOUTUBE: “Catchy Monkey (Kovak)”

— DENSE AS BUSHMEAT —

“Softly softly
Catchy monkey.
Such tucker
As bushmeat.

Looky Looky.
On the money.
Witless wanker.
Seditious heat.

Lies ‘n porky.
Dense donkey.
Endless rancour.
Diseased treat.”

YOUTUBE: “I am, You are, We are Australian”

- dolf

Initial Post: 3 December 2017
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-06 16:07:12 UTC
Dolf? How about you, little feller?
How do you see me.... A pleasure steak, maybe?
Something to be used and abused and then discarded, like so much trash?

Well?
2017-12-06 16:00:32 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 06:39:35 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I feel so ashamed!
You, SHOULD Midnight!
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
I feel ashamed that Hitler didn't gas you along with the rest of that human filth.
2017-12-06 16:46:02 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 08:35:09 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 06:39:35 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I feel so ashamed!
You, SHOULD Midnight!
I feel ashamed that Hitler didn't gas you along with the rest of that human filth.
*I* feel ashamed that he didn't recognise you moulies as the subhuman
filth that you are!
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 08:35:09 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 06:39:35 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I feel so ashamed!
You, SHOULD Midnight!
I feel ashamed that Hitler didn't gas you along with the rest of that human filth.
*I* feel ashamed that he didn't recognise you moulies as the subhuman
filth that you are!
My penis is the only *black* part, Miss Recktum.
Ask yer mum.
2017-12-06 18:34:22 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 08:48:03 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 08:35:09 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 06:39:35 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I feel so ashamed!
You, SHOULD Midnight!
I feel ashamed that Hitler didn't gas you along with the rest of that human filth.
*I* feel ashamed that he didn't recognise you moulies as the subhuman
filth that you are!
My penis is the only *black* part, Miss Recktum.
Ask yer mum.
What's left of yer genitally mutilated penis is the only part that
ISN'T black, Midnight!
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

"But vhere vill ve be able to watch gay jews taking black cock up the
ass?"
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 10:34:22 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
My penis is the only *black* part, Miss Recktum.
Ask yer mum.
What's left of yer genitally mutilated penis is the only part that
ISN'T black, Midnight!
You teasing gay bitch you! <BG>
--
Gray Guest about inferior Razovic: "You are a subhuman. You should not be
permitted to propagate your genes."
MID: <***@88.198.244.100>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-12-07 17:42:43 UTC
Post by Peeler
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 10:34:22 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
My penis is the only *black* part, Miss Recktum.
Ask yer mum.
What's left of yer genitally mutilated penis is the only part that
ISN'T black, Midnight!
You teasing gay bitch you! <BG>
Miss Recktum is having a wet dream of Her Colonel, and out loud and in public!
How disgusting is she.
dolf
2017-12-07 17:50:13 UTC
Hey scurvy dog,

How is the Rush bushmeat crush?

Your entails {ie. Mary Poppins} convey the headline Rome is burning...

Such sad news for you
Post by Peeler
On Wed, 06 Dec 2017 10:34:22 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
My penis is the only *black* part, Miss Recktum.
Ask yer mum.
What's left of yer genitally mutilated penis is the only part that
ISN'T black, Midnight!
You teasing gay bitch you! <BG>
Miss Recktum is having a wet dream of Her Colonel, and out loud and in public!
How disgusting is she.
— STEPHEN COLBERT BEGS THE UK TO IGNORE DONALD TRUMP AND 'TAKE US BACK'

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 5 December, 2017

I’m a Dutch boy on crutches and there has been a beat up.

You greedy pricks stole my neighbour’s bicycle and the garden hose.

SISTER JU JITSU FIONA (GREG ***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0155 HOURS ON 20 JUNE
2017: "The Mosque attack.

Is it the first of many such retaliations or could it be the beginning of a
unification of the until now, silent, western Muslim and the public,
western world?

*G*"

YOUTUBE: "Monty Python: What have the Romans ever done for us?"

http://youtu.be/Y7tvauOJMHo

— TRUTH WHISPERS AS TEARS IN RAIN —

“What of Godhead.
And imago dei.
Or truth convey?
By pure conceit.

Why be wicked.
Such as thee.
Of blasphemy.
Selfish deceit.

Whom did bleed.
Was it not for me?
Your cock deny.
Now all forfeit.”

YOUTUBE: “Time to Die (Gary Numan)”

[IMAGE: The eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph]

[IMAGE: Note this same eye {Y-M-T-A} glyph within the Egyptian Book of the
Dead as shown husband / wife before Osiris {4x4 = 16 / #34} relative to the
equivalence of the DAOist meta-descriptor prototypes {H64 / #81}]

I ought to point out that the term ‘bleed’ refers to TIME magazines red
border and is of printed matter which tends to run off the edges of a page,
either by design or through mutilation caused by too close trimming.

“And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do
it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the
testimony of JESUS {He is saved/A saviour; a deliverer} of NAZARETH
{Sovereign; one chosen or set apart; separated; crowned; sanctified}:

Worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
[Revelation 19:10 (KJV)]

"And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art
true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but
teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar,
or not?" [Mark 12:14 (KJV)]

— DOING THE ***@MPKIN MONO SYM-BULIMIA —

CY NO CU
OH YO MO
OF TU TU
OR MU MU
SO IN TO
YE LA LA
TA TA BI"

YOUTUBE: “Jarvis Cocker KLF Justified and Ancient (HD Version”

SISTER JUJITSU FIONA (GREG ***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0156 HOURS ON 2017:
"Whatever fits COLONEL

Sister FIONA
p.s.[s.t.]
I 👁 love you"

— DENSE AS BUSHMEAT —

“Softly softly
Catchy monkey.
Such tucker
As bushmeat.

Looky Looky.
On the money.
Witless wanker.
Seditious heat.

Lies ‘n porky.
Dense donkey.
Endless rancour.
Diseased treat.”

YOUTUBE: “I am, You are, We are Australian”

http://youtu.be/rjkrjYitgeA

- dolf

Initial Post: 5 December 2017