IF OUR FEARLESS LEADER OFFENDS YOU
2018-01-04 18:45:47 UTC
Do the Real Americans a favor by getting rid of your worthless ass.
Thank you and have a Pleasance day.
dolf
2018-01-04 18:48:27 UTC
— VOYUERISM, CELEBRITY AND RUMOUR AS THE HEART OF AMERICAN ALTRUISM

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 2 January 2018

It is not the stories of war which are its valour but that America or any
other country adhered to universal principles (eg. such as DAOist
meta-descriptor prototypes) of right as the basis for any just cause for
the prosecution of war.

— MOTHER'S LITTLE HELPERS (PISSY HERRINGS) —

"TRUMP IS OFF SOMEWHERES 👣.
FAKE NEWS ✍️ HELTER SKELTER.

EVERYONE CHANTS DESPAIRS.
PARADES OF MUMMY HELPER 💊.

MELANIA HAS LOST SOME PAIRS 👙.
MIGHT HE WEAR 'EM AS WELTER? {ie. note any abnormal intake of water}

PRANCING WITH SUCH AYRES.
SHIP OF STATE 🦅 IN DEEP WATER 🌊.”

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indemxsc09BSW00TzA>

A minion's guide to the GRAPPLE fine ART (#369) of buggery in knowing the
ostentatious mustering dynamics of your free range HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T]
pets.

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indT3FoUGV6NUpTM2M>

YOUTUBE: "Mother's Little Helper - Rolling Stones - Oldies Refreshed"

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indT3FoUGV6NUpTM2M>

JACO DAR (***@KOOKS) @ 0419 HOURS ON 26 FEBRUARY 2017: "A homosexual
military man is at a far greater risk of castration from the barracks, than
a homosexual man walking down the street.

Most military men come from traditional conservative backgrounds and would
not be as likely to come out of the closet as their flamboyant urban
cousin."

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0026 HOURS 5 JULY 2017: “FURST POAST FOR INDEPENDENCE DAY
2017!

Up which da chickens is me.”

DOLF @ 0047 HOURS ON 5 JULY 2017: “It's the 5 July 2017 here wanker:

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:0.47>

We know time before you do and hence we don't need chickens in cages to
warn us of Saddam Hussein's chemical attacks.”

JACK ANDERSON (DESERET NEWS) @ 0000 HOURS ON 1 FEBRUARY 1991: "ALLIED
TROOPS EXPECTING CHEMICAL ATTACKS:

Everyone likes to hedge their bets out here with good luck charms,
religious medals, *THEIR* *LADY'S* *LINGERIE* *TUCKED* *UNDER* *THEIR*
*HELMETS* - *AND* *CHICKENS*.

On the front lines, guarding against a chemical attack by Saddam Hussein,
are chickens, which serve the function of canaries in a coal mine. If they
keel over, the troops know the area has been ‘slimed’ - jargon for a
chemical or biological attack.At one base, the chief chicken is Buford, and
he sits in a cage next to a gas monitoring machine. Buford is the backup.

If the machine fails, Buford won't.

Even the base newspaper is called ‘Buford Talks’."

<http://www.deseretnews.com/article/146999/ALLIED-TROOPS-EXPECTING-CHEMICAL-ATTACKS.html>

— PTSD OR PISSY SISSY TURD DRUNKS? —

"YOU ***@TFACED AGAIN?
STARTED AS A FANNY ITCH.
WHICH WON'T GO AWAY.

WAR INJURY SUCH A PAIN.
BUT AIN'T LIFE A BITCH.
LITTLE JOB ENDLESS PAY.

LOVE IS SUCH DISDAIN.
MY PLAN WAS A CINCH.
TOY SOLDIERS AT PLAY.

NO LIMIT NO CONTAIN.
JUST DRUNK ON PUNCH."

[IMAGE: COLONEL EDMUND (ATHEIST / BUDDHIST / T.U.R.D. PHILOSOPHER / VIETNAM
VETERAN / LADY BOY WANTS AS HETEROSEXUAL WITH WIFE) BURKE AS WHITE
SUPREMACIST FREEMASONRY {A-U-M} DELUSIONAL ***@T]

Aren't you a Knights Templar International as Freemasonry engaging within a
travesty as a religious Saint Andrews cause célèbre pantomime of public
indecency?

In a similar manner to Germany’s Nazi Party, Communist China and Vietnamese
likewise abandoned these principles of truth for some other institutional
imperative.

It ought to be remembered that Seventh-day Adventists {#509} have as
non-combatants and pacifists always been faithful to Principles of
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS as religious liberty which were adopted
as part of our Australian Commonwealth in 1901 and modelled upon earlier
American Constitutional precedents.

<http://www.grapple369.com/a-brief-history-of-us-sdas-military-service-v2.pdf>

With the resurgence of the tradition of TAOism within China which is
entirely compatible with Jewish / Christian Torah {#509} belief in
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS it as the two boekends of occidental
(West) / oriental (East) world view spheres harbingers the decline of Roman
Catholic / Islamic idolatry.

In this modern age, there is an increased selfishness amongst war veterans
to claim honours of preeminence (Ichiban #1) as sentimentality which is
associated to the dishonourable #65 - Soldiers of Roman Empire Governance
(or the seven Papal Bulls and Knights Templars) and in so doing forget the
Acts of Apostles narrative of the Roman soldier Cornelius within Acts 10
which is associated to the Jerusalem Temple prayer times that negate
Catholic/Islamic/Freemasonry et al occupancy of this most sacred site as
the home of Israel’s capital.

Well may you accept your war awards, but you cannot as do the Knights
Templar International, make any authentic religious claim of Jewish /
Christian association to either Jesus Christ or Almighty God in deference
to our own prerogative religious claim.

To do so is fraudulent, dishonest and blasphemy as you have never once in
over 22 years shown a proper as dignified respect and after the expiry of
2017 it will never be accepted from you.

We are coming for you by lawful means only, but I forewarn that you ought
to be afraid, as ever so afraid.

You will not see our motion, as it occurs under the shadow of the
Almighty’s wings, when we eventually do make our strike upon you, it will
be as a venomous bite of a serpent {#340 as #90, #80, #70, #50, #10, #40 =
tsepha` (H6848): {#12 as #240} 1) poisonous serpent; 1a) a viper snake or
adder / It did thunder in our village @ 1924 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017} for
which there is no known antidote.

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:8,col:5,nous:5&idea:{340}&idea:{191}>

***@zen: 1, row: 8, col: 5, nous: 5 [Time: 1920 hrs, Super: #340 / #5
- Natural Guidance, Function of Emptiness; I-Ching: H63 - Ferrying
Complete, Completion & After, Already Fording; Tetra: 73 - Already Fording,
Completion, Ego: #191 / #5 - Natural Guidance, Function of Emptiness;
I-Ching: H63 - Ferrying Complete, Completion & After, Already Fording;
Tetra: 73 - Already Fording, Completion]

TRANSLATION: We komen alleen met wettige middelen voor jou, maar ik
waarschuw je dat je bang zou moeten zijn, zoals altijd bang.

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Medical_Caduceus.png>

U zult onze beweging niet zien, zoals het gebeurt onder de schaduw van de
vleugels van de Almachtige, wanneer wij uiteindelijk onze slag op u slaan,
het zal zijn als een giftige beet van een slang waarvoor er geen tegengif
bekend is.

All this talk of meat 🥩 makes me think 🤔 that I might stick with a spicy
chicken chorizo burger 🍔 instead...

ASSOCIATED PRESS (TELEGRAPH.CO.UK) @ 2218 HOURS ON 2 JANUARY 2018: "WHO LET
THE BIRDS OUT? CHICKENS RUN LOOSE ON CALIFORNIA FREEWAY:

It was a race against the cluck as California Highway Patrol officers
scrambled to rescue nearly 20 chickens that ran through highway lanes near
Los Angeles.

The agency says the birds blocked a portion of Interstate 605 in the
Norwalk area Tuesday morning of 2 January 2018 after their cage fell from
the back of a truck.

The agency tweeted photos and video of the chickens on the highway and a
motorcycle officer collecting them.

YOUTUBE: "Live chickens foul traffic on 605 freeway"

Officers managed to rescue 17 birds. Sadly two died."

<http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/02/let-birds-chickens-run-loose-california-freeway/>

EXCERPTS FROM: “DON’T GET YOUR SABBATH DAY SAUSAGES FROM THE LIONS CLUB AND
NEVER HAVE A STEAK OR A BEER WITHIN AN IRISH PUB AS THEY ARE AS FASCISTS
WITH INTENTION TO SLAUGHTER YOU”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Chickens.pdf>

This is a true story...

YOUTUBE: "The X-Files Theme Song (With Lyrics!) - Loot Crate January 2016
Theme Video"

SEE ALSO: “GORDON: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS FAITH OF YOURS CURSING THE
SOVEREIGN QUEEN, GOD AND COUNTRY?”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Gordon's%20Confessions.pdf>

SEE ALSO: “THE PRINCE PHILLIP'S GINGER JOKE (HELL’S BELLS AS RE-INTERMENT
OF FOREBEARS TO AMSTERDAM {#CITY OF MARRIAGE} DUE TO YOUR INDOLENT MANNER
OF LIFE)”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Joke.pdf>

⁃ dolf

Initial Post: 2 January 2018
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Do the Real Americans a favor by getting rid of your worthless ass.
Thank you and have a Pleasance day.
— THE PRINCE PHILLIP'S GINGER JOKE (HELL’S BELLS AS RE-INTERMENT OF
FOREBEARS TO AMSTERDAM {#CITY OF MARRIAGE} DUE TO YOUR INDOLENT MANNER OF
LIFE)

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 4 January 2018

Nous: #48
Time: 18:40 hrs
Date: 2017.1.1
Torah: #40 #6 #40 %81 = #5
Dao: Forgetting Knowledge
Tetra: #20 - Advance
I-Ching: H35 - Advance, Progress, Prospering, Aquas

Latin: Revalator {God the end of all things} Alt: Mihael {The Who & What of
God} {

1. PROTECTS IN MYSTERIOUS OPERATIONS, BRINGS EVERY EXPERIENCE TO A HAPPY
CONCLUSION
2. SCIENCE OF PHYSICS & MEDICINE
3. HEALTH & LONGEVITY
4. Atembui
}

<http://www.grapple369.com?zen:1,row:8,col:3,nous:48&idea{48}&idea:{329}>

***@zen: 1, row: 8, col: 3, nous: 48 [Date: 2018.1.1, Super: #329 /
#48 - Forgetting Knowledge; I-Ching: H35 - Advance, Progress, Prospering,
Aquas; Tetra: 20 - Advance, Ego: #329 / #48 - Forgetting Knowledge;
I-Ching: H35 - Advance, Progress, Prospering, Aquas; Tetra: 20 - Advance]

— RAYMOND ST [MUSIC BOLD] —

"THERE IS A TALE.
TO BE TOLD.
PETITE IN SALE.
SATAY COLD.
SHITTY PALE.
PATHWAY FOLD 💩.
NOW STALE.
BUT 'R SO BOLD."

YOUTUBE: "Westons Wagon Wheels - Australian TV commercial (1991)"

EXCERPTS FROM: "GORDON: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS FAITH OF YOURS CURSING
THE SOVEREIGN QUEEN, GOD AND COUNTRY?"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Gordon's%20Confessions.pdf>

Dear Gordon,

How do you feel about this faith of yours cursing the Sovereign Queen, God
and Country?

— STIFF LUCY —

"LIFE'S A RUT
FANS A RORT.
EASY AS PISS.
MAKE THE CUT.
LINE UP A SORT.
LOVE THIS BLISS."

I thought it prudent to make such rightful historical fact of precedence
known to you and what impunity is the consequence of any wilful
impertinence and abrogation of soul and life itself which stubborn refusal
will be.

IF GOD SWORE BY HIMSELF {ie. INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS} THEN WHOM
DO YOU SWEAR BY AS BINDING NORM (NORMA OBLIGANS)?

#19 - ENGENDERING NATURE: {QOPH - *OATHS* OF DIEU ET MON DROIT}?

VII - And *We* *do* *hereby* *declare* *Our* *pleasure* *to* *be* *that*,
*in* *the* *event* of death, *INCAPACITY*, removal, or absence of Our said
Governor General out of Our said Commonwealth, *and* *all* *and* *EVERY*
*THE* *POWERS* *AND* *AUTHORITIES* herein granted to him shall until Our
further pleasure is signified therein, be vested in such person as may be
APPOINTED by Us under Our Sign Manual and Signet to be Our Lieutenant
Governor of Our said Commonwealth: or if there shall be no such Lieutenant
Governor in Our said Commonwealth, then in such person or persons as may be
APPOINTED by Us under Our Sign Manual and Signet to administer the
Government of the same. *No* *SUCH* *POWERS* *OR* *AUTHORITIES* *SHALL*
*VEST* in such Lieutenant Governor, or such other person or persons,
*UNTIL* *HE* *OR* *THEY* *SHALL* *HAVE* *TAKEN* *THE* *OATHS* *APPOINTED*
to be taken by the Governor General of Our said Commonwealth, and in the
manner provided by the Instructions accompanying these Our Letters Patent.

#19 / #7 - Engendering Nature [#369 / #9 - Autonomous Nature]

ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #INNER {FEMALE (EGO)} / {#7 -
signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) /
LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet}.

7 x #41 = #287 as #1, #50, #1, #3, #20, #1, #10, #1, #200 = anagkaios
(G316): {#9 as #356} 1) necessary; 1a) what one can not do without,
indispensable; 1b) connected by bonds of nature or friendship; 1c) what
ought according to the law of duty be done, what is required by the
circumstances; [LATIN definition: VOLUNTĀTIS]

EVEN SOME OF YOUR POETS SAY: We Fremen have a saying: "God created Arakis
{the dancer} to train the faithful."

One cannot go against the word of God.

YOUTUBE: "Dune - Movie Ending"

It therefore applies to jurisprudence as a PRINCIPLE / POWERS {

#48 as #8, #10, #30 = To move in a circle, *dance*; power, might; strength,
produce; riches, wealth; force (for war), army; honesty, virtue, worth;
fortification, bulwark, rampart, moat; pain, pang; trembling, terror

} / FUNCTIONS which are transcendent to, but capable of being applied to
all religious belief and persons.

Gordon Brown's hiding of his faith was unfair – all politicians should feel
able to be open about what they believe.

<http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/letters/gordon-brown-hide-christian-faith-nick-clegg-knighthood-bitcoin-michael-heseltine-sense-brexit-a8133371.html>

It is for the courts to decide upon all the evidence which is before them
and the State / Federal Attorney General in substantial and meticulous
detail *AND* *CONCERNS* *ALLEGED* *TREASON* WHERE THE ONUS OF
ACCOUNTABILITY IS PLACED ON THE DEFENDANT OVER SUCH GRIEVOUS MATTERS OF
ALLEGED TREASON UNDER THE AUSPICES OF SECTION 9A CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA
(1958) WHEN THEY ARE REPORTED TO A CONSTABLE OF POLICE AND WHICH IT CLEARLY
WAS ON 19 MARCH 2017.

— PHALLUS FETISH —

"HE IS A SISSY ANKH 𓋹 FANNY.
WITH NO GUTS EXCEPT TO JAR.
FOSSIL STIFF IF YOU GET MY DRIFT.
WEARS BRAINS IN HIS BOWEL.

ALWAYS CRYING FOR MUMMY.
MASQUERADE FEATHERS 'N TAR.
TIME FORGOTTEN BY SANDS SHIFT.
FLESH STENCH EVER SO FOUL."

Will you now repent of such a grievous sin before you make any further
public comments about extolling such public disrespect as your immutable
faith?

— RACHEL {WETHERED SHEEP} MAKES A PLEA —

"NOW WAIT A TICK. {#1}
YOU'RE DRIBBLING. {#2}
WHY THE SHTICK. {#3}
ENDLESS QUIBBLING. {#4}

O'ER THE PUERILE. {#5}
IMPISH LIMP STICK. {#6}
PRISSY LOATH'G BILE. {#7}
CEASELESS BRICK. {#8}

INSANE PUSSY CALLS. {#9}
BY A SENILE PRICK. {#10}
WITHOUT ANY BALLS. {#11}
MY FANNY LICK." {#12}

YOUTUBE: "Disturbed - The Sound Of Silence [Official Music Video]"

Do you have any conscience whatsoever for such unrepentant evil: "Gordon
Brown has praised Catholicism for often being the 'conscience of the
nation' as the three party leaders addressed faith in the runup to the
general election." [Guardian 1 April 2010]

<https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/apr/01/gordon-brown-catholics-uk-conscience>

FALSE PROPAGANDA ABOUT ANZAC IDENTITY AND THE BOER WAR MEMORIAL
COMMEMORATIONS HELD ON SUNDAY AND NOT SATURDAY EVENTS:

But I do have only an informal self educated experience within metaphysical
/ metempirical thought as the realm where the architecture of the document
most successfully belongs so as to facilitate process with them temporal.

— RACHEL WEEPING —

"*GORDON* IS MY ROCK,
I SO LOVE DILDO {[vulgar slang] a stupid or ridiculous person} GRANITE.
PEOPLE NOW CIRCLE THE BLOCK,
JUST TO LOOK AT JANET {God is merciful}."

YOUTUBE: "[OFFICIAL VIDEO] Bohemian Rhapsody – Pentatonix"

[IMAGES: @ (TOP LEFT) 1058 HOURS ON 17 MARCH 2017: FUNERAL RIGHTS AND
CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF A STATE AS PLAQUE INSTALLATION @ (TOP RIGHT) 1510
HOURS ON 8 JUNE 2017 {#413 as #1, #30, #10, #300, #2, #70 = n. God of Oath,
Elizabeth / #383 as #3, #300, #80 = To stroke, caress; / #30, #300, #2, #6,
#70, #5 = shebuw`ah (H7621): {#6 as #383} 1) *OATH*, *CURSE*; 1a) oath;
1a1) attesting of innocence; 1a2) curse; 1b) oath (of Jehovah)} BY A
CONTRIVED SAINT ANDREWS CAUSE CÉLÈBRE IMPOSITION OBSERVED @ 1153 HOURS ON
10 JUNE 2017 (SHOWN BOTTOM LEFT / RIGHT) BEING MADE UPON THE BOER WAR
MEMORIAL AS THE ONLY SUBJECTIVE MEMORIAL OCCASION.

THE QUESTION I WOULD ASK, GIVEN WELLINGTON SHIRE COUNCIL'S CLEAR AND
STUBBORN REFUSAL TO CLARIFY THEIR BELLICOSE JINGOIST CONDUCT, WHICH BEGAN
ON SATURDAY 8 OCTOBER 2016 AND SYDNEY GLBTI COMMUNITY MARDI GRAS ON
SATURDAY 4 MARCH 2017 AS THE INTENTIONED IMPOSING OF A SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE
UPON OUR ANZAC TRADITION:

IF IT WAS SO CLEARLY A NON SUBSTITUTED VIRTUE AND NOT A PERVERSION OF STATE
AUTHORITY AND SOVEREIGNTY YOU WOULD BE CAPABLE OF AN ANSWER FOR YOUR
ACTIONS, BUT ALAS I CAN FIND NO OTHER MEDIA REPORTS OF ANY SUCH TOWN HALL
ASSEMBLAGES FOR THAT GIVEN DATE—CAN YOU ASSIST IN THAT REGARD?

IT'S GOING TO COURT ON THE 12 APRIL, 2017]

GORDON (noun):
* from the marshes {#100 as #6, #1, #3, #40, #10, #40 = 'agam (H98): {#0 as
#44} 1) pool, troubled pool; 1a) troubled or muddy (gloomy) pools, marshes;
1b) any pool, pond; 1c) swamp reeds, reeds, rush(es)
* #46 as #40, #3, #2, #1 = gebe (H1360): {#4 as #6} 1) *cistern*, *pool*;
1a) *cistern*; 1b) *pool*, *marsh*;
* #46 as #6, #3, #7, #30 = gezel (H1499): {#5 as #40} 1) *robbery*,
*plunder*;
* s[c/k]eptic narcissistic swampy pool

The London Scottish (1900-1902) was a Volunteer infantry regiment of the
British Army. Formerly a regiment, the unit is now 'A' (London Scottish)
Company of the London Regiment and [this alleged tribute made by a foreign
power] is not associated with either the later Flanders field poppy of
World War I nor Australian Boer War as ANZAC troops to which the Shrine is
representative.

<https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Scottish_(regiment)>

COLONEL EDMUND [DON JUAN] (VIETNAM VET/T.U.R.D. PHILOSOPHER/ATHEIST/FASCIST
FREEMASON) BURKE: "[Sisters] Fiona {white} and Black Betty {oath of God;
satisfaction} can make me appreciate the swift hand of God."

— ODE TO TRUMP'S FANNY —

"WHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;

I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD ***@NT
TILL I LOAD.

SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE ***@MPKIN

HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP."

*COZE*
- a friendly talk, a chat;
- to converse in a friendly way;
- [French origin of 1820-30]: derived from causer to chat, Old French: to
reason, expound; from Latin: causārī to plead a cause, plead as an excuse,
derivative of causa cause;
- Word of the Day for 28 March, 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

SISTER JU JITSU FIONA (GREG ***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0155 HOURS ON 20 JUNE
2017: "The Mosque attack.

Is it the first of many such retaliations or could it be the beginning of a
unification of the until now, silent, western Muslim and the public,
western world?

*G*"

— NOW I SEE —

"YOU'RE NOT AXIS MUNDI.
CENTRE OF AFFECTION.
PLAIN AS IT'S MONDAY.
YOUR BANAL REFLECTION.

ONE THING IS CLEAR.
DRESSED UP WITH BUNT {ie. smut}
THE MIRROR TO PEER.
YOUR WIFE HAS A ***@NT."

MICHAEL CHRIST: "I said to my wife [Brunhilda] that I would like to speak
like R.C. Sproul because he is articulate.

Lots of people who teach at that level are articulate.

To my surprise, she says, speakers like him speak like world book
encyclopedias.

My wife reckons I speak real, normal language, true and relevant, engage
personally, and inspirationally.

[Brunhilda] says if you are not personal then there is no hope of any
'listening'.

Now I know my newsgroup fans would agree with my wife.

So, I must say, thank you.

And thank you, again.

However, those of you that do not agree with my wife can get stuffed.

Amen."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "You speak fine. You just are out of
touch with scripture."

MILOCH ITCHY KOALA: "Dunno DukeMan... we need to parse his acknowledgment
out [some more]. I'm wondering if he sees his wife [as Mary {rebellious} or
like Lot's wife—[sexually obsessive and incessant]?

Did Mrs Mikey's wife do something unBiblical: {3 x #41 = #123 as
judgment}... you know: {6 x #41 = #246 - Angel GABRIEL - God is my
*strength*}... something out of Sodom {their secret; their cement} &
Gomorrah {rebellious people} and now Mikey's worried about her turning into
a 'pillar of salt'?

And what's the deal with RC Sproul... other than the fact he's a drunk and
finally resigned from his ministry.

Soooo many questions without any redeeming answers!

go Warriors!"

— PRELAPSARIAN —

"OH DEAR 'TIS SO PLAIN.
ORIGINAL SIN FOR ALL SEE.
JUST FOR BEING SO VAIN.
AND DISDAINFUL OF ME.
MURDEROUS LIKE CAIN.

SUCH A CROSS TO BEAR.
E'RYONE SEEMS TO KNOW.
THE NEWS IS EVERYWHERE.
SHAME IS SUCH A BLOW.
THEY'RE STARTING TO STARE."

*PRELAPSARIAN* (adjective):
- characteristic of or pertaining to any innocent or carefree period: a
prelapsarian youth.
- Theology: occurring before the Fall: the prelapsarian innocence of Eden.
- Word of the Day for 12 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0406 HOURS ON 3 OCTOBER 2017: "Specific Laws in Leviticus
against COLONEL EDMUND BURKE:

Leviticus {associated with him} sucked donkey dicks."

DOLF @ 0609 HOURS ON 3 OCTOBER 2017: "HORSES FOR COURSES HEY?

[BRITISH PROVERB]: different people are suited to different things.

DO YOU HEAR THE *LIONS* ROAR OR THE DOLPHIN'S CRY?

{THE FINE ART OF SPORTS SLEDGING}

YOUTUBE: "Dune (1984) - The Weirding Way"

— LIONS GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL {FOWL} —

"GRISTLE AND BUNT. {MENTALISM: 1 x #41 = #41 as #1 - Will, free will,
choice / VIRTUE: 64 meta descriptor prototypes: Omne Datum Optimum {#1 -
Every perfect gift} (1139 CE) / Remember the Sabbath Day}

SNAGS 'N SIZZLE. {CORRESPONDENCE: 2 x #41 = #82 as #2 - desire,
inclination: Milites Templi {#2 - Soldiers of the Temple} (1144 CE) /
TOOLS: marriage / Honour Parents}

DRIZZLE ON SAUCE. {VIBRATION: 3 x #41 = #123 as #3 - disposition towards
(something or someone): Militia Dei {#3 - Soldiers of God} (1145 CE) /
POSITION: Soldier / Do Not Kill}

SABBATH DAY ***@NT. {POLARITY: 4 x #41 = #164 as #4 - favour, affection:
Pastoralis Praeeminentiae {#4 - Pastoral Pre-eminence to monarchs} (1307
CE) / TIME: #CENTRE and #INR / Do Not Commit Adultery (ie. Avoid Heteronomy
Against Autonomy)} [John 5:39-47 (KJV)]

MUSTARD WEASEL. {RHYTHM: 5 x #41 = #205 as #5 - last will, testament:
Faciens misericordiam {#5 - Granting forgiveness} (1308 CE) / CANON: RHYTHM
& HARMONY / Do Not Steal}

VALOUR DIVORCE. {CAUSE AND EFFECT: 6 x #41 = #246 as #6 - goal, object,
purpose, intention: Ad providam {#6 - To Foresee / For Providence} (1312
CE) / IMPLEMENTATION: HETEROS (binomial / bifurcated) THEORY OF NUMBER / Do
Not Bear False Witness}

DO TIGERS GRUNT?" {ENGENDERING / ENUMERATE: 7 x #41 = #287 as #7 -
signification, import: Vox in excelso {#7 - The voice on high} (1312 CE) /
LIMIT: #INR AS TERNIO ANAGRAM / Do Not Covet} [LATIN defintion: VOLUNTĀTIS]

YOUTUBE: "DOLPHIN'S CRY (LIVE)" [Released 21 August 1999]

"THE WAY YOU'RE BATHED IN LIGHT
REMINDS ME OF THAT NIGHT
GOD LAID ME DOWN INTO YOUR ROSE GARDEN OF TRUST
AND I WAS SWEPT AWAY
WITH NOTHIN' LEFT TO SAY
SOME HELPLESS FOOL
YEAH I WAS LOST IN A SWOON OF PEACE
YOU'RE ALL I NEED TO FIND
SO WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT
COME TO ME SWEETLY, COME TO ME
COME TO ME

LOVE WILL LEAD US, ALRIGHT
LOVE WILL LEAD US, SHE WILL LEAD US
CAN YOU HEAR THE DOLPHIN'S CRY?
SEE THE ROAD RISE UP TO MEET US
IT'S IN THE AIR WE BREATHE TONIGHT
LOVE WILL LEAD US, SHE WILL LEAD US

OH YEAH, WE MEET AGAIN
IT'S LIKE WE NEVER LEFT
TIME IN BETWEEN WAS JUST A DREAM
DID WE LEAVE THIS PLACE?
THIS CRAZY FOG SURROUNDS ME
YOU WRAP YOUR LEGS AROUND ME
ALL I CAN DO TO TRY AND BREATHE
LET ME BREATHE SO THAT I
SO WE CAN GO TOGETHER!

#5 - *LOS* *VEGAS* IS LIKE A SHOOTING STAR
IT DON'T MATTER WHO YOU ARE
#1 - IF YOU ONLY RUN FOR COVER, IT'S JUST A WASTE OF TIME
#2 - WE ARE LOST 'TIL WE ARE FOUND
#3 - THIS PHOENIX RISES UP FROM THE GROUND
#4 - AND ALL THESE WARS ARE OVER

OVER
OVER
SINGIN' LA DA DA, DA DA DA
OVER
COME TO ME
SINGIN' LA DA DA DA, DA DA DA
COME TO ME" [Music video by Live performing Dolphin's Cry. (C) 1999
Radioactive Records J.V. [Released: 21 August, 1999]

DOLF @ 0609 HOURS ON 3 OCTOBER 2017: "Have I here portrayed you incorrectly
as being associated to the ECLIPSE CYCLES with ACTS OF TERRORISM (ISLAM ET
AL AS A-U-M BELIEF SYSTEMS) / CATHOLICISM / MITHRAS (INDIA) / OTHER
RELIGIOUS GROUPS / STATES (SAINT ANDREWS) / FREEMASONRY / RETURNED SERVICES
LEAGUE (RSL) / VIETNAM VETERANS AS OPERATIONAL TRANSFORMATION TO EFFECT
ASSIMILATION?

YOUTUBE: '*SHAME* *OR* *GLORY*'

"And they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness,
dimness of anguish; and [they shall be] driven to darkness." [Isaiah 8:22
(KJV)]

I HAVE ASCERTAINED (WITHIN ACCORDANCE WITH MY DELIBERATE PROTEST OF
CONSCIENCE AND ARREST UPON SATURDAY 21 AUGUST 1999 AND OF EVIDENCE TENDERED
AT THE EXTRA-ORDINARY VICTORIA CIVIL ADMINISTRATIVE TRIBUNAL HEARING OF 7
DECEMBER 2001) THAT THE REFUSAL OF COMMUNION BY ARCHBISHOP GEORGE PELL AT
SAINT PATRICKS CATHEDRAL MELBOURNE ON PENTECOST SUNDAY OF 31 MAY 1998 AND
21 JUNE 2000 IS THEN ASSOCIATED TO AN ECLIPSE ON THE FOLLOWING YEAR OF 21
JUNE 2001:
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indTnNwWW5wZnVXMGs>

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indWGRhaTNucjR0c28>

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRDRwX3lBV3dlSmM>

[IMAGE: Memorial capstone: #Mem (13 - #40), #Aleph (1 - #1) #41, #Shin (21
- #300), #Kaf (11 - #20) = #320, #Aleph (1 - #1 as USURPING SOVEREIGNTY),
#He (5 - #5 as SUBSTITUTED ETHIC UPON WAR DEAD) = #6, #Cheth (8 - #8),
#Shin (21 - #300) = #308 of the Royal Arch Freemasons Australia dated 30
May 1999, that is situated in the centre of a circular garden in the
forecourt of the Hotel Sofitel, 25 Collins Street, Melbourne]

KERNEL DON JUAN: "By contrast, Sunset Chateau has got more rooms than yer
Father's Heavenly Mansion."

— ARSE BANDIT LIARS —

"YEAH BROILJAB,
HOUSE OF NEEDLES?
PARK IT HERE.
SLICE AND STAB.
BUNCH OF WEASELS.
NO LAW TO FEAR."

SIR GREGORY [DRUG LORD] HALL, ESQ.: "If only I were lucky enough to live in
such an opulent and roomy abode.

One thing I would surely do is set aside a suite of rooms for the exclusive
use of Sister Fiona so she and her nubile accomplices could perform some
proper *training* on me [as our cause célèbre of witches TERNIO ANAGRAM
brew attempts to steal Dolf's Intellectual Property DMCA rights as we will
have to pay 💰 for every vile word of thieving hatred from his rainbow 🌈
pot of gold]."

SISTER JU JITSU FIONA (GREG ***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0020 HOURS ON 3 OCTOBER
2017: "Specific Laws in Leviticus against COLONEL EDMUND BURKE:

Specific Laws in Leviticus against COLONEL EDMUND BURKE.

Please Edmund read that book from start to finish and abide by his
commandments for your own good.

Sister FIONA"

TRAUMATISED OF ELIZABETH BAY 28 YO: "Oh I love this.

READ TILL THE END!

It's lovely xxxx

I sent an angel to watch over you last night, but it came back.

I asked 'why?' ... The angel said: 'angels don't watch over angels!'

Twenty angels are IN your world.

Ten of them are sleeping, nine are playing, one is reading this message...
Send this to ten friends including me if I don't get it back I guess I'm
not one of them.

As SOON as you get five replies, someone you love will quietly surprise you
xxxx please read . . . Not joking . . .YOU have been struggling with
something.

A blessing is coming your way.

If you believe in karma send this message on, please don't ignore it, you
are being tested.

Karma is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight xxx"

DOLF: "Here's Karma for you KERNEL.

I suppose given such a value as one of the few angel 😇 empathies that I've
seen from you, do you then want to have a Catholic Priest give you the last
rights?"

YOUTUBE: "The Exorcist What An Excellent Day For An Exorcism."

When refusal of communion of 1998 / 2000 CE becomes Cardinal George Pell's
war crimes prosecution of 2017 CE with a universal jurisdiction:

YOUTUBE: "Come Home Cardinal Pell - (Tim Minchin)"

— PELLIAN KNELL —

"DREAD IN SISYPHUS DENIAL.
OVER HEAVEN'S LAST TRIAL {#123 as Judgement of Sons Light / Darkness}.
THOU DOEST FREELY TELL.
NO CONFESSION TO COMPEL.
THE SOUNDING OF THE KNELL.
SO BEGINS DOWNW'D SPIRAL.
BY AN EVERLASTING QUELL.
TO WELCOME GATES OF HELL."

[IMAGE: SISYPHUS (ie. sacred asexual dung beetle as scarab equivalent)
DENIAL BEFORE DOWNWARD SPIRAL

(iStock by Getty Images / Credit: mahmuttibet)]

YOUTUBE: "I Won't Back Down (Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers)"

Your egoistical explanations are not an adequate response to discharge any
accountability of TREASON as the liability for the incitement of
neo-fascist volkish as jingoistic crimes perpetuated against the
self-identity as formula of autonomy which are protected as Sovereign
Principles of the CROWN under our Constitution."

KERNEL DON JUAN: "Er, Dolf?

If a Catholic priest were to give a feller these 'last rites,' that feller
would need to be face down, woodn't he?"

DOLF: "I'm planning for the occasion when you are executed (ie. I hope it
doesn't take 25 years like American Truth, Justice or what ever way) for
dehumanising cause célèbre as crimes against humanity and treasonous and
war crimes usually are.

So in your face douche bag 💼

YOUTUBE: "I'm Melting! - The Wizard of Oz Movie(1939)"

THE CHAD (***@AOL.COM) @ 1145 HOURS ON 26 SEPTEMBER 2017: "(OFF
TOPIC OR OPERATION TRANSFORMATION) IF YOU'RE CRYING OVER ANYONE TAKING A
KNEE DURING THE NATIONAL ANTHEM...

Leave it to you to COMPLETELY MISS THE ***@CKING POINT.

I think it's about time to make sure that you're barred from any movie or
TV set in the entire state of Jawwwjuhhh. Your personal history makes you a
danger."

DOLF @ 0653 HOURS ON 19 SEPTEMBER 2017: "And this means of NEGOTIATING /
MONITORING PEACE AS A COMPUTING FUNCTION() will obviate by effectual use of
diplomacy and dialog the need for bludgeon / machine gun use of force by
such as sanctions and expulsions of diplomats."

SKEET [MOSQUITO] (***@INVALID.INVALID) @ 1155 HOURS ON 26 SEPTEMBER 2017:
"How long you gonna keep this charade up?"

— PHARAOH'S PROPHYLACTIC —

"TWAT 'N TRIPE.
'TIS JUST THE THING.
DON'T BE A SNIPE.
AND DRESS YA DING."

YOUTUBE: "CONDOM COMMERCIAL"

THE CHAD (***@AOL.COM) @ 1201 HOURS ON 26 SEPTEMBER 2017: "How long
are you going to be an ignorant jackoff?"

DOLF @ 1211 HOURS ON 26 SEPTEMBER 2017: "What point is that?

That I am in the Land of OZ skipping down the Yellow Brick Road using your
intestines as Mary Poppins skip rope.

Singing 'We are off to see the Wizard'

Whilst wearing my 'GRAPPLE KINGDOM' wrestling black tee-shirt ..."

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:12.11>

SKEET [MOSQUITO] (***@INVALID.INVALID) @ 1220 HOURS ON 26 SEPTEMBER 2017:
"Just the response I expected."

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0017 HOURS (AEST) ON 22 AUGUST: "***@CK YOU, DOLF:

and that camel you rode in on."

% (***@GMAIL.COM) @ 0031 HOURS (AEST) ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "he rode in on
pleasence {ie. despoiling the amenity}"

DOLF: "WHEN 5000 COULDN'T GET HOME

When the choice is to be found amongst the flotsam of over 5000 beach
invaders who were probably so paralytic as to be incapable of making it
safely back home...

YOUTUBE: "Dunkirk"

...I'm not talking about Dunkirk but the marauding Christmas beach parties
which despoiled pleasant amenities and the good conscience of our civil
society.

"$18k backpacker clean-up bill, Sydney party 'un-Australian'"

<http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/wild-backpacker-beach-party-unaustralian/news-story/80ac9ff2263b1c93d69d91a5f48f05fe>

"St Kilda foreshore trashed: 'Appalling' drunkenness as thousands gather on
beach, leave trail of destruction"

<http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/st-kilda-foreshore-trashed-thousands-gather-on-beach-leave-trail-of-destruction-20171225-h0a1a4.html>

Home beckons for you.

YOUTUBE: "If I Could Turn Back Time (Cher)"

DAVID (***@DAVIDDW.COM) @ 0142 HOURS (AEST) ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "nice pony"

— ***@T H8R —

"BIN IT OR KURB IT.
NOT STREET WISE.
MIRROR SAYS IT ALL.
JUST WEARING ***@T.
YA FACE DISGUISE.
DEPRAVITY'S PALL."

DOLF @ 0234 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "Well thanks.

"And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye
of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God."
[Matthew 19:24 (KJV)]

It's like this buddy, the last couple of times we have spoken you have left
me hanging as if we weren't really having a conversation of any importance
and I don't enjoy such PIKE.

So I won't message any further if you don't mind.

Have a good time with the eclipse darkness:

"And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall
come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves,
and curse their king and their God, and look upward." [Isaiah 8:21 (KJV)]

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0307 HOURS (AEST) ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "R.U.S.H
L.I.M.B.A.U.G.H WARNS OF ANOTHER CIVIL WAR:

Dolf, Rush said he wants yer lips on his dipstick."

DOLF @ 0337 HOURS ON 22 AUGUST 2017: "BANG 💥 BANG 💥 BANG 💥
RAT A TAT TAT
POP POP POP."

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 ***@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "Trump and Kushner
are going down...

George Bush's ex Whitehouse lawyer said in his own words that he is shocked
and dismayed that the Republican Party and Trumps supporters are defending
Donald Trump and his actions."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "Why not? He's innocent."

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 ***@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "We have courts to
decided that.."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "Nope. The Constitution says we are
presumed innocent until proven otherwise."

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 ***@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "DICK Painter went
on to say that Comey has provided the kind of evidence that will stand up
in a court of law.

The Republican Party must be every bit as rotten as Trump and Kushner...

I hope that Trump and Kushner are booted out of politics and jailed and if
there is any justice at all in this world then they will lock them up in a
dungeon, throw the key away and burn the dungeon."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "For what?"

ROD [FASCIST CATHOLIC] KUMAR 🐴 ***@GMAIL.COM) EASTMAN: "Obstruction of
justice."

DUKE EARL (FASCIST CATHOLIC) WEBER: "Not guilty."

— BISCUIT EUPHORIA —

"LET ME SPELL IT OUT.
STORIES OF GOSPEL TRUTH.
SO WHY OUGHT I POUT?
GOD BLIMEY AND STREWTH.

SHOULD I JUST PUCKER?
AS I LIKE STROOPWAFEL.
PISS OFF YOU ***@CKER.
OVER MATTERS SO TRIFLE."

However as a matter of travesty over historical revisionism of our ANZAC
tradition as the forgotten of our war dead, the Boer War Day commemorates
the first war in which Australia fought as a nation. In 1899 NSW Lancers
were the first to join in this war followed by all of the other colonies
and after Federation in 1901 Australian units. *THE* *BOER* *WAR* *WAS*
*ALSO* *THE* *FIRST* *WAR* *IN* *WHICH* *AUSTRALIANS* *FOUGHT* *ALONGSIDE*
*NEW* *ZEALANDERS*. 31 May is the anniversary of the signing of the Treaty
of Vereeniging (PRON: Ver-en-ig-in) that ended the South African War in
1902. Boer War Day itself is held on the Sunday before 31 May to enable
working people to attend.

— ST EVEN ROGERS —

"PERHAPS IT'S ALL IN THE TUNE,
THIS SOULLESS SENTIMENTALITY.
BUT A FUNERAL ⚰️ SONG,
AS SOMEONE GOES TOO SOON,
HARDLY CONSTITUTES A REALITY."

[In Memory of Steve {crowned}Rogers, Security Guard and Friend to Others,
Assassinated: 16 July, 2001 at Melbourne's Fertility Control Clinic]

YOUTUBE: "Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)"

May it be upon your conscience until the day you die and hang as a pall of
travesty upon the nation's memorials.

Let me explain that to you in relation to advice given to our Prime
Minister (with whom I have previously corresponded over Jewish Holocaust
issues and he had the self same day taken suitable action) who is later
today to sign an agreement with Israel:

"On the PROPAGANDIST consideration that: Battle of Beersheba 'should be the
cornerstone of Australia's identity'

<http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/10/29/battle-beersheba-should-be-cornerstone-australias-identity>

No the Boer War is the cornerstone of Australian identity as ethos of
"OBEDIENT, AIDING AND ASSISTING" and we reject CATEGORICALLY your
unreasoned disloyalty by INTELLECTUAL assent given to Foreign Powers {ie.
especially Irish, Scottish, RSL / Freemasonry / Roman Catholic Saint
Andrews Cause Célèbre} as all unconscionable attempts to impose a
substituted ethic @5 against the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTUS whether
by NEGLECT or forced WILL upon our War Dead and to usurp @1 the Sovereignty
embodied within the Governor General as ANTHROPIC COSMOLOGICAL PRINCIPLE.

Such a statement of value [as demonstrated by the inclusion of the State of
Israel's flag amongst the calvary of cavalry as 100 year anniversary
re-enactment of the Battle of Beersheba] is a priori, not mantric as dogma,
requires no apologetics and proffers the utmost tactical, endearing and
enduring advantage for posterity as prosperity...

#1 - Captain James Cook wrote in a journal on 22 August 1770 of his
discovery as the east coast of Australia: "[Since I] may land no more upon
this eastern coast of New Holland, and on the western side I can make no
new discovery the honour of which belongs to the Dutch navigators and as
such they may lay claim to it as their property."

#2 - Solar Eclipse: 21 August 1914 [During World War I: 28 July 1914 to 11
November 1918]

#3 - Refusal of Communion and Solar Eclipse: I have ascertained in
accordance with my deliberate protest of conscience and arrest made upon
Saturday 21 August 1999 and earlier evidence which was tendered at the
extra-ordinary Victorian Civil Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) hearing of 7
December 2001, that the Roman Catholic refusal of communion perpetuated by
then Archbishop George PELL at Saint Patricks Cathedral Melbourne upon
according to their ecclesiastic traditions Pentecost Sunday of 31 May 1998
and 21 June 2000 is then associated to an eclipse occurring upon the
following year of 21 June 2001.

#4 - Solar Eclipse: 21 (UTC) / 22 August 2017 (AEST)

This suspected eclipse treason {#41, #320, @1 / @5, and #308} plot as Saint
Andrews / {Sino-Vietnamese: NIHN} cause célèbre sedition perpetuated by
Vietnam Veterans / Returned Services League {RSL} / Freemasons {Knights
Templar International} / Roman Catholic Church et al religious / state /
organisation entities has been foiled.

[IMAGE: MORPHOLOGICAL SYM-BULIMIA as Non-Fascist Knights Templar {shown
top} / Fascist Knights Templar {shown bottom} AS IMPETUS {#390 as 1, #100,
#80, #1, #3, #5, #200 = harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious,
ravenous; 2) a extortioner, a robber}]

Another targeted hit from a DIZUM TROLL PINEAL GLAND {SERPENT / SATANIC}
A-U-M GUILD SOLDIER ENGAGED WITHIN MATERIAL SUPPORT OF TERRORISM as it
seems they are exceedingly troubled.

— MAGGOTY MEAT —

"BIRDS OF A FEATHER.
OH THOU DARK RAVEN.
HOW'S THE WEATHER?
IN YOUR DANK COVEN.
NOW UPON YOU TETHER.
N'ER ETERNAL HEAVEN." [Written 0900 hours on 28 December 2017]

<http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.12.25&prototype:heteros>

Hell {

#352 as #6, #30, #20, #80, #6, #200, #10 = kephowr (H3713): {#5 as #306} 1)
bowl, basin; 2) hoar frost, frost

} awaits you.

<https://m.facebook.com/yachtcomanche/>

The supermaxi yacht Comanche (feather emblem upon side) after the poem was
written won the Sydney to Hobart race upon appeal and Ichiban (番) means
'number 1' in Japanese received handicap honours. The race is characterised
by a blistering cold and turbulent sea swell.

[IMAGE: So they (HINH v's KIRK) ought to be trouble because there is no
more forgiveness of their wretched and blasphemous souls...]

MICHAEL CHRIST (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 1707 HOURS ON 16
DECEMBER 2017: "Can I give you a bit of good advice, Boekie?

It is always good to be direct, I find.

***@ck off.

You can go back to your absurd waste of time now, you stubborn dickhead."

DOLF @ 1845 HOURS ON 16 DECEMBER 2017: "I'm going to make it my LIFE GOAL
TO TAKE YOU BEFORE THE COURTS AND TO pursue you for ANONYMOUS SLANDER AS
HYMENEAL PREJUDICE which as *FASCIST* CONTEMPT constitutes TREASON and
thusly you have forfeited any right to remain within the COMMONWEALTH OF
AUSTRALIA.

It will occur in the time of my choosing and there is no statute of
limitations which applies...

But if then same sex couplers (I speak to you as dogs) have a religious
value statement which is superior to your intangible faith as inclusive of
themselves, what prerogative in law (secular / sectarian {#509}) do you
have to declare I want to impose my religious belief upon you?

I've never gotten so much as a thank you for ceaseless voluntary assistance
given over 11 September 2001.

You wouldn't have the rights you have now if it wasn't for the brave self
sacrifice of others.

What were you saying of civil rights by a blasphemous tone?

#Yod = 10 September 2001
#Mem
#Tau
#Aleph = the sovereign cosmological basis for understanding the 23
chromosomes, origins of language and rationalism.

How long should your dense as a rock ignorance prevail?

— DENSE AS BUSHMEAT —

"SOFTLY SOFTLY
CATCHY MONKEY.
SUCH TUCKER
AS BUSHMEAT.

LOOKY LOOKY.
ON THE MONEY.
WITLESS WANKER.
SEDITIOUS HEAT.

LIES 'N PORKY.
DENSE DONKEY.
ENDLESS RANCOUR.
DISEASED TREAT."

YOUTUBE: "Catchy Monkey (Kovak)"

I will not worship your dildo {ie. stupid person} idolatry.

One could conclude that your shadow post is political propaganda as slander
made in the intentioned cause célèbre in support of terrorism as disloyalty
to sovereign nations and the valor of their war dead which is an unlawful
conduct by you and is a charge proven by the lack of any rational as
reasoned accountability over robust dealing with all responses.

Any evasion of holocaust accusations, as any continuous lack of respect
towards the gravitas of the subject matter or its denial is unlawful
conduct in the GERMAN jurisdiction and grounds to have your Internet
Service terminated (within any other jurisdiction where an universal
jurisdiction is applied to such dehumanising Internet conduct as yours
involving the incitement of crimes against humanity as constituting a war
crime) or otherwise for the reason you don't respond to me with any
integrity is that your Christ-murderous blood lust and God Almighty
blasphemy always seeks some human quarry to slaughter upon your altar of
self-justifying and bestowed haughty piety.

AS HAVING INCONTROVERTIBLE FASCIST EMPATHY.

Let me embellish some more...

I don’t want to appear insensible, uncaring and inhumane as any lacking
semblance of feminine attributes when masculine laughter heartily overtakes
me with such strength of being as disconcerting vigour that my sphincter in
empathy jostles scornfully at you.

You probably won’t even check the accompanying document which substantiated
the informed opinion as conveying technical brilliance of epistemological
masterpiece in knowledge pragmatics articulating a coherent unity of
apperception.

Do you have any reasonable grounds for such conclusions being unlawful hate
speech as dog and pony show?

That your constant disrespect of responses made to you constitutes a
contempt as to declare your conduct as treasonous.

As matters have been reported to the constable of police under the auspices
of TREASON - Section 9A of the Crimes Act Victoria (1958) on 19 March 2017
the onus of accountability is placed upon you.

Thus your only recourse is to show a proper respect to the detailed
the fuck up.

If you engage within any more abhorrent dehumanising conduct as hate speech
which declares others as mentally deranged without any accountability as
evidence and ignore my posts to you as improperly inferred on allegedly the
same grounds.

Then rest assured you will be subject to severe detriment as is a
prerogative permissible by law.

This is not a threatening conduct by me but merely conveying to you what
will be consequential to your continued perverse and depraved anonymous
posting conduct as a lack of any civil respect for the intellect and
autonomous will of persons.

Alleging blasphemous deception of revisionism, anti-semitism / seventh-day
adventist slander and intellectual dishonesty by Dan Brown: "He ­retells
how he famously went [as presumably a reprobate Catholic in a moment of
holocaust denial] to the family priest to ask how the Bible’s version of
­creation fitted with 卐 sciences:

MIND: {1 + 2 = #3} +
SCIENCE: {3 + 4 = #7} +
OPINION: {5 + 6 = #11} +
SENSE: {7 + 8 = #15} = #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven -
Formula of Universal Law + H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of
Humanity)

"I went to my priest and said, ‘Hey, which story is true?’, and my priest
told me, ‘Nice boys don’t ask that question’,” Brown says. "That’s when I
started to question and move away from religion.”

Brown finds it "astonishing that in 2017 we have a US congressman who will
say the Earth is 6000 years old, that the fossil record was put there to
test our faith”.

"I’m troubled by that, and because it’s a religious idea we’re not allowed
to ridicule, to teach this in our schools is to me a great embarrassment,
and dangerous.” [Dan Brown’s new book "Origin” challenges the concept of
God and suggests humans will worship AI, Wendy Tuohy, The Courier-Mail,
October 28, 2017 2:30am]

<http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/dan-browns-new-book-origin-challenges-the-concept-of-god-and-suggests-humans-will-worship-ai/news-story/14e8e4ef97e4d9c3592f094c37f0662c>

This TELOS as the chronological occultation of the custodial CENTRE (#41 on
13-17th September 2001) is also a cosmological viewpoint of such TELOS
related to the sun/moon cycles and is associated to a reprise of the
cosmogony as a notion of the Genesis Principle and has horological
implications conveyed by the Book of JUBILEES as Time Division by Days,
Weeks and Jubilees.

It is not a claim that the earth and universe is only 6,000 years old, but
rather a proposition of relativity within billions of years and a noumenon
focal point as a development by which rationality transpires, reason
springs forth and that is characteristic to being human:

HOMO ('man') / HOMOIOS (*same*, *equal* *in* *force*, *a* *match* *for*
*one*, *all* *one* *to* *us*, of *numbers*, *square*, *the* *product* *of*
*two* *equal* *factors*), SAPIENS ('thinker') / SAPIENT ('being a
wise/wisdom thinker') [Deuteronomy 4:32; Genesis 1:26]

The development of the GRAPPLE HOMOIOTIC NOUMENON is my claim to an
Intellectual Property as being compliant with a Natural Law, Common Law and
an *EGALITARIAN* right, in that it establishes the prima facie claim, that
my past conduct has always had an integrity with regards to an expression
of an Autonomy of Will."

#1 - *MONAD* (MATTER as World of Emanation - ATZILUTH) as 3 MOTHER LETTERS
expressing the following meta-principles:

- PURPLE FORBIDDEN ENCLOSURE (紫微垣) / MONAD - #1 - NATURE CONTAINS NATURE:
{ALEPH (*MOTHER* - SCALES OF MERIT) / SERAPHIM (Heb. Saraph Gk. Ophis -
burning, that is, (figuratively) poisonous (serpent); specifically a fiery
(serpent) or symbolical creature (from their copper color))} {ARCH KAI
TELOS OIDA {1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10}

#1 - Northern Pole (北極 - Běijí)
#2 - Four Advisors (四輔 - Sìfǔ)
#3 - Right Wall (紫微左垣 - Zǐwēiyòuyuán)
#4 - Chief Judge (大理 - Dàlǐ)
#5 - Six Jia (六甲 - Liùjiá)
#6 - Canopy Support (杠 - Gāng)
#7 - Guest House (傳舍 - Chuánshě)
#8 - Eight Kinds of Crops (八穀 - Bāgǔ)

IMPORTANT NOTE: That if this trinomial HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER a priori as
PARADIGM already has a conception of an INTELLECTUAL TETRAD {#8 -
Transformation Prototype} which as CANON OF SUPREME MYSTERY published in 4
BCE is equivalent to the later PYTHAGOREAN binomial HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER:

VIRTUE as MIND: {1 + 2 = #3} +
TOOLS as SCIENCE: {3 + 4 = #7} +
POSITION as OPINION: {5 + 6 = #11} +
TIME as SENSE: {7 + 8 = #15}

= #36 (ie. H27 - Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law +
H9 - System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity)

Whilst it may function as an acceptable METHODOLOGY it is entirely a
specious notion to declare it is the root and causal basis of the
perennialist philosophical tradition.

That the ENNEAD OF THOTH expresses an Anthropic Cosmological Principle
which appears within its geometric conception as being equivalent to the
Pythagorean TETRAD/TETRACTYS as presupposing to be the origin of language
by consideration of rational PI being 22 / 7 as mind which is then no doubt
the proper cosmological basis to our magnificent heritage of our
perennialist antiquity:

24 {Greek Letters / Jewish Priestly Divisions} x
7 {days / week as base 7 chronology} x
13 {#MEM / #40 - / #1 - Nature Contains Nature {MOTHER (INTELLECTUS AS
GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS) - The tongue of decree deciding between them} [#15 /
#6 - Form of Nature]}

= #2184 as solar / lunar cycles: 6 x 364 day / solar year or 6 x 354 day /
lunar year + 2 x 30 days intercalation.

#9 - Celestial Boat (天船 - Tiānchuán) and the
#10 - Stomach (胃宿 as Wèi Xiù - Stomach, fingers and granary/Aries) is one
of the twenty-eight mansions of the Chinese constellations and was
associated with White Tiger of the West (西方白虎).

"BUT THERE WERE FALSE PROPHETS ALSO AMONG THE PEOPLE, EVEN AS THERE SHALL
BE FALSE TEACHERS AMONG YOU, WHO PRIVILY SHALL BRING IN DAMNABLE HERESIES,
EVEN DENYING THE LORD THAT BOUGHT THEM, AND BRING UPON THEMSELVES SWIFT
DESTRUCTION.

AND MANY SHALL FOLLOW THEIR PERNICIOUS WAYS; BY REASON OF WHOM THE WAY OF
TRUTH SHALL BE EVIL SPOKEN OF.

AND THROUGH COVETOUSNESS SHALL THEY WITH FEIGNED WORDS MAKE MERCHANDISE OF
YOU: WHOSE JUDGMENT NOW OF A LONG TIME LINGERETH NOT, AND THEIR DAMNATION
SLUMBERETH NOT:

{
'xlit' : "akrobystía",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G203",
'pronounce' : "ak-rob-oos-tee'-ah",
'lemma' : ["ἀκροβυστία"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From ἄκρον and probably a modified form of (the penis or male
sexual organ); the prepuce; by implication, an uncircumcised (ie. gentile,
figuratively, unregenerate) state or person:--not circumcised,
uncircumcised (with ἔχω), uncircumcision.",
'gematria' : {'1103' : [1, 20, 100, 70, 2, 400, 200, 300, 9, 1], '1104' :
[1, 20, 100, 70, 2, 400, 200, 300, 10, 1]}
},
{
'xlit' : "anéchomai",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G430",
'pronounce' : "an-ekh'-om-ahee",
'lemma' : ["ἀνέχομαι"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "Middle voice from ἀνά and ἔχω; to hold oneself up against, i.e.
(figuratively) put up with:--bear with, endure, forbear, suffer.",
'gematria' : {'777' : [1, 50, 5, 600, 70, 40, 1, 10]},
'umbra' : {'547' : [1, 50, 5, 60, 70, 50, 300, 1, 10]}
},
{
'xlit' : "antéchomai",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G472",
'pronounce' : "an-tekh'-om-ahee",
'lemma' : ["ἀντέχομαι"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From ἀντί and the middle voice of ἔχω; to hold oneself opposite
to, i.e. (by implication) adhere to; by extension to care for:--hold fast,
hold to, support.",
'gematria' : {'1077' : [1, 50, 300, 5, 600, 70, 40, 1, 10]},
'umbra' : {'441' : [1, 50, 9, 5, 60, 5, 300, 1, 10]}
},
{
'xlit' : "apéchō",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G568",
'pronounce' : "ap-ekh'-o",
'lemma' : ["ἀπέχω"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From ἀπό and ἔχω; (actively) to have out, i.e. receive in full;
(intransitively) to keep (oneself) away, i.e. be distant (literally or
figuratively):--be, have, receive.",
'gematria' : {'1486' : [1, 80, 5, 600, 800]},
'umbra' : {'1068' : [1, 80, 5, 967, 5, 10]}
},
{
'xlit' : "aschḗmōn",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G809",
'pronounce' : "as-kay'-mone",
'lemma' : ["ἀσχήμων"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From Α (as a negative particle) and a presumed derivative of ἔχω
(in the sense of its congener σχῆμα); properly, shapeless, i.e.
(figuratively) inelegant:--uncomely.",
'gematria' : {'1699' : [1, 200, 600, 8, 40, 800, 50]}
},
{
'xlit' : "enéchō",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G1758",
'pronounce' : "en-ekh'-o",
'lemma' : ["ἐνέχω"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From ἐν and ἔχω; to hold in or upon, i.e. ensnare; by
implication, to keep a grudge:--entangle with, have a quarrel against,
urge.",
'gematria' : {'1460' : [5, 50, 5, 600, 800]},
'umbra' : {'1092' : [5, 50, 5, 967, 5, 10, 50]}
},
{
'xlit' : "hexēs",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G1836",
'pronounce' : "hex-ace'",
'lemma' : ["ἑξῆς"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From ἔχω (in the sense of taking hold of, i.e. adjoining);
successive:--after, following, X morrow, next.",
'gematria' : {'273' : [5, 60, 8, 200]},
'umbra' : {'273' : [5, 60, 8, 200]}
},
{
'xlit' : "héxis",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G1838",
'pronounce' : "hex'-is",
'lemma' : ["ἕξις"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From ἔχω; habit, i.e. (by implication) practice:--use.",
'gematria' : {'275' : [5, 60, 10, 200]},
'umbra' : {'125' : [5, 60, 10, 50]}
},
{
'xlit' : "exochḗ",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G1851",
'pronounce' : "ex-okh-ay'",
'lemma' : ["ἐξοχή"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From a compound of ἐκ and ἔχω (meaning to stand out); prominence
(figuratively):--principal.",
'gematria' : {'743' : [5, 60, 70, 600, 8]}
},
{
'xlit' : "epéchō",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G1907",
'pronounce' : "ep-ekh'-o",
'lemma' : ["ἐπέχω"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From ἐπί and ἔχω; to hold upon, i.e. (by implication) to retain;
(by extension) to detain; (with implication, of νοῦς) to pay attention
to:--give (take) heed unto, hold forth, mark, stay.",
'gematria' : {'1490' : [5, 80, 5, 600, 800]},
'umbra' : {'1062' : [5, 80, 5, 967, 5]}
},
{
'xlit' : "éschatos",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G2078",
'pronounce' : "es'-khat-os",
'lemma' : ["ἔσχατος"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "A superlative probably from ἔχω (in the sense of contiguity);
farthest, final (of place or time):--ends of, last, latter end, lowest,
uttermost.",
'gematria' : {'1376' : [5, 200, 600, 1, 300, 70, 200]}
},
{
'xlit' : "eschátōs",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G2079",
'pronounce' : "es-khat'-oce",
'lemma' : ["ἐσχάτως"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "Adverb from ἔσχατος; finally, i.e. (with ἔχω) at the extremity
of life:--point of death.",
'gematria' : {'2106' : [5, 200, 600, 1, 300, 800, 200]}
},
{
'xlit' : "eunoûchos",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G2135",
'pronounce' : "yoo-noo'-khos",
'lemma' : ["εὐνοῦχος"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From (a bed) and ἔχω; a castrated person (such being employed in
Oriental bed-chambers); by extension an impotent or unmarried man; by
implication, a chamberlain (state-officer):--eunuch.",
'gematria' : {'1795' : [5, 400, 50, 70, 400, 600, 70, 200]}
},
{
'xlit' : "échō",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G2192",
'pronounce' : "skheh'-o",
'lemma' : ["ἔχω"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "A primary verb; to hold (used in very various applications,
literally or figuratively, direct or remote; such as possession; ability,
contiuity, relation, or condition):--be (able, X hold, possessed with),
accompany, + begin to amend, can(+ -not), X conceive, count, diseased, do +
eat, + enjoy, + fear, following, have, hold, keep, + lack, + go to law,
lie, + must needs, + of necessity, + need, next, + recover, + reign, +
rest, + return, X sick, take for, + tremble, + uncircumcised, use.",
'gematria' : {'1405' : [5, 600, 800]},
'umbra' : {'375' : [5, 60, 5, 300, 5], '977' : [5, 967, 5], '987' : [5,
10, 967, 5], '990' : [5, 967, 8, 10], '1037' : [5, 10, 967, 5, 50], '1052'
: [5, 967, 70, 10], '1092' : [5, 967, 70, 50]}
},
{
'xlit' : "hēsýchios",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G2272",
'pronounce' : "hay-soo'-khee-os",
'lemma' : ["ἡσύχιος"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "A prolonged form of a compound probably of a derivative of the
base of ἑδραῖος and perhaps ἔχω; properly, keeping one's seat (sedentary),
i.e. (by implication) still (undisturbed, undisturbing):--peaceable,
quiet.",
'gematria' : {'1488' : [8, 200, 400, 600, 10, 70, 200]}
},
{
'xlit' : "ischýs",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G2479",
'pronounce' : "is-khoos'",
'lemma' : ["ἰσχύς"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From a derivative of (force; compare , a form of ἔχω);
forcefulness (literally or figuratively):--ability, might(-ily), power,
strength.",
'gematria' : {'1410' : [10, 200, 600, 400, 200]}
},
{
'xlit' : "kakouchéō",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G2558",
'pronounce' : "kak-oo-kheh'-o",
'lemma' : ["κακουχέω"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From a presumed compound of κακός and ἔχω; to maltreat:--which
suffer adversity, torment.",
'gematria' : {'1916' : [20, 1, 20, 70, 400, 600, 5, 800]}
},
{
'xlit' : "katéchō",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G2722",
'pronounce' : "kat-ekh'-o",
'lemma' : ["κατέχω"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From κατά and ἔχω; to hold down (fast), in various applications
(literally or figuratively):--have, hold (fast), keep (in memory), let, X
make toward, possess, retain, seize on, stay, take, withhold.",
'gematria' : {'1726' : [20, 1, 300, 5, 600, 800]}
},
{
'xlit' : "metéchō",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G3348",
'pronounce' : "met-ekh'-o",
'lemma' : ["μετέχω"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From μετά and ἔχω; to share or participate; by implication,
belong to, eat (or drink):--be partaker, pertain, take part, use.",
'gematria' : {'1750' : [40, 5, 300, 5, 600, 800]}
},
{
'xlit' : "nounechōs",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G3562",
'pronounce' : "noon-ekh-oce'",
'lemma' : ["νουνεχῶς"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "Adverb from a comparative of the accusative case of νοῦς and
ἔχω; in a mind-having way, i.e. prudently:--discreetly.",
'gematria' : {'2175' : [50, 70, 400, 50, 5, 600, 800, 200]}
},
{
'xlit' : "óchlos",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G3793",
'pronounce' : "okh'los",
'lemma' : ["ὄχλος"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From a derivative of ἔχω (meaning a vehicle); a throng (as borne
along); by implication, the rabble; by extension, a class of people;
figuratively, a riot:--company, multitude, number (of people), people,
press.",
'gematria' : {'970' : [70, 600, 30, 70, 200]}
},
{
'xlit' : "ochýrōma",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G3794",
'pronounce' : "okh-oo'-ro-mah",
'lemma' : ["ὀχύρωμα"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From a remote derivative of ἔχω (meaning to fortify, through the
idea of holding safely); a castle (figuratively, argument):--stronghold.",
'gematria' : {'2011' : [70, 600, 400, 100, 800, 40, 1]}
},
{
'xlit' : "paréchō",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G3930",
'pronounce' : "par-ekh'-o",
'lemma' : ["παρέχω"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From παρά and ἔχω; to hold near, i.e. present, afford, exhibit,
furnish occasion:--bring, do, give, keep, minister, offer, shew, +
trouble.",
'gematria' : {'1586' : [80, 1, 100, 5, 600, 800]},
'umbra' : {'261' : [80, 1, 100, 5, 60, 5, 10]}
},
{
'xlit' : "periéchō",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G4023",
'pronounce' : "per-ee-ekh'-o",
'lemma' : ["περιέχω"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From περί and ἔχω; to hold all around, i.e. include, clasp
(figuratively):--+ astonished, contain, after (this manner).",
'gematria' : {'1600' : [80, 5, 100, 10, 5, 600, 800]}
},
{
'xlit' : "pleonéktēs",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G4123",
'pronounce' : "pleh-on-ek'-tace",
'lemma' : ["πλεονέκτης"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From πλείων and ἔχω; holding (desiring) more, i.e. eager for
gain (avaricious, hence a defrauder):--covetous.",
'gematria' : {'768' : [80, 30, 5, 70, 50, 5, 20, 300, 8, 200]},
'umbra' : {'571' : [80, 30, 5, 70, 50, 5, 20, 300, 1, 10]}
},
{
'xlit' : "proéchomai",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G4284",
'pronounce' : "pro-ekh-om-ahee",
'lemma' : ["προέχομαι"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "Middle voice from πρό and ἔχω; to hold oneself before others,
i.e. (figuratively) to excel:--be better.",
'gematria' : {'976' : [80, 100, 70, 5, 600, 70, 40, 1, 10]}
},
{
'xlit' : "proséchō",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G4337",
'pronounce' : "pros-ekh'-o",
'lemma' : ["προσέχω"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From πρός and ἔχω; (figuratively) to hold the mind (3563
implied) towards, i.e. pay attention to, be cautious about, apply oneself
to, adhere to:--(give) attend(-ance, -ance at, -ance to, unto), beware, be
given to, give (take) heed (to unto); have regard.",
'gematria' : {'1855' : [80, 100, 70, 200, 5, 600, 800]}
},
{
'xlit' : "rhabdoûchos",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G4465",
'pronounce' : "hrab-doo'-khos",
'lemma' : ["ῥαβδοῦχος"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From ῥάβδος and ἔχω; a rod- (the Latin fasces) holder, i.e. a
Roman lictor (constable or executioner):--sergeant.",
'gematria' : {'1447' : [100, 1, 2, 4, 70, 400, 600, 70, 200]}
},
{
'xlit' : "syneuōchéō",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G4910",
'pronounce' : "soon-yoo-o-kheh'-o",
'lemma' : ["συνευωχέω"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From σύν and a derivative of a presumed compound of εὖ and a
derivative of ἔχω (meaning to be in good condition, i.e. (by implication)
to fare well, or feast); to entertain sumptuously in company with, i.e.
(middle voice or passive) to revel together:--feast with.",
'gematria' : {'3260' : [200, 400, 50, 5, 400, 800, 600, 5, 800]}
},
{
'xlit' : "synéchō",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G4912",
'pronounce' : "soon-ekh'-o",
'lemma' : ["συνέχω"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From σύν and ἔχω; to hold together, i.e. to compress (the ears,
with a crowd or siege) or arrest (a prisoner); figuratively, to compel,
perplex, afflict, preoccupy:--constrain, hold, keep in, press, lie sick of,
stop, be in a strait, straiten, be taken with, throng.",
'gematria' : {'2055' : [200, 400, 50, 5, 600, 800]}
},
{
'xlit' : "schedón",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G4975",
'pronounce' : "skhed-on'",
'lemma' : ["σχεδόν"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "Neuter of a presumed derivative of the alternate of ἔχω as
adverb; nigh, i.e. nearly:--almost.",
'gematria' : {'929' : [200, 600, 5, 4, 70, 50]}
},
{
'xlit' : "schēma",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G4976",
'pronounce' : "skhay'-mah",
'lemma' : ["σχῆμα"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From the alternate of ἔχω; a figure (as a mode or circumstance),
i.e. (by implication) external condition:--fashion.",
'gematria' : {'849' : [200, 600, 8, 40, 1]}
},
{
'xlit' : "scholḗ",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G4981",
'pronounce' : "skhol-ay'",
'lemma' : ["σχολή"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "Probably feminine of a presumed derivative of the alternate of
ἔχω; properly, loitering (as a withholding of oneself from work) or
leisure, i.e. (by implication) a 'school' (as vacation from physical
employment):--school.",
'gematria' : {'908' : [200, 600, 70, 30, 8]}
},
{
'xlit' : "hyperéchō",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G5242",
'pronounce' : "hoop-er-ekh'-o",
'lemma' : ["ὑπερέχω"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From ὑπέρ and ἔχω; to hold oneself above, i.e. (figuratively) to
excel; participle (as adjective, or neuter as noun) superior,
superiority:--better, excellency, higher, pass, supreme.",
'gematria' : {'1990' : [400, 80, 5, 100, 5, 600, 800]}
},
{
'xlit' : "hypéchō",
'lingo' : 1,
'strongs' : "G5254",
'pronounce' : "hoop-ekh'-o",
'lemma' : ["ὑπέχω"],
'link' : null,
'info' : "From ὑπό and ἔχω; to hold oneself under, i.e. endure with
patience:--suffer.",
'gematria' : {'1885' : [400, 80, 5, 600, 800]}
},

FOR IF GOD SPARED NOT THE ANGELS THAT SINNED, BUT CAST THEM DOWN TO HELL,
AND DELIVERED THEM INTO CHAINS OF DARKNESS, TO BE RESERVED UNTO JUDGMENT;

AND SPARED NOT THE OLD WORLD, BUT SAVED NOAH THE EIGHTH PERSON, A PREACHER
OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, BRINGING IN THE FLOOD UPON THE WORLD OF THE UNGODLY;

AND TURNING THE CITIES OF SODOM {their secret; their cement} AND GOMORRHA
{rebellious people} INTO ASHES CONDEMNED THEM WITH AN OVERTHROW, MAKING
THEM AN ENSAMPLE UNTO THOSE THAT AFTER SHOULD LIVE UNGODLY;

AND DELIVERED JUST LOT, VEXED WITH THE FILTHY CONVERSATION OF THE WICKED:

(FOR THAT RIGHTEOUS MAN DWELLING AMONG THEM, IN SEEING AND HEARING, VEXED
HIS RIGHTEOUS SOUL FROM DAY TO DAY WITH THEIR UNLAWFUL DEEDS;)

THE LORD KNOWETH HOW TO DELIVER THE GODLY OUT OF TEMPTATIONS, AND TO
RESERVE THE UNJUST UNTO THE DAY OF JUDGMENT TO BE PUNISHED:

BUT CHIEFLY THEM THAT WALK AFTER THE FLESH IN THE LUST OF UNCLEANNESS, AND
DESPISE GOVERNMENT. PRESUMPTUOUS ARE THEY, SELFWILLED, THEY ARE NOT AFRAID
TO SPEAK EVIL OF DIGNITIES.

WHEREAS ANGELS, WHICH ARE GREATER IN POWER AND MIGHT, BRING NOT RAILING
ACCUSATION AGAINST THEM BEFORE THE LORD.

BUT THESE, AS NATURAL BRUTE BEASTS, MADE TO BE TAKEN AND DESTROYED, SPEAK
EVIL OF THE THINGS THAT THEY UNDERSTAND NOT; AND SHALL UTTERLY PERISH IN
THEIR OWN CORRUPTION;

AND SHALL RECEIVE THE REWARD OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, AS THEY THAT COUNT IT
PLEASURE TO RIOT IN THE DAY TIME. SPOTS THEY ARE AND BLEMISHES, SPORTING
THEMSELVES WITH THEIR OWN DECEIVINGS WHILE THEY FEAST WITH YOU;

HAVING EYES FULL OF ADULTERY, AND THAT CANNOT CEASE FROM SIN; BEGUILING
UNSTABLE SOULS: AN HEART THEY HAVE EXERCISED WITH COVETOUS PRACTICES;
CURSED CHILDREN:

WHICH HAVE FORSAKEN THE RIGHT WAY, AND ARE GONE ASTRAY, FOLLOWING THE WAY
OF BALAAM THE SON OF BOSOR, WHO LOVED THE WAGES OF UNRIGHTEOUSNESS;

BUT WAS REBUKED FOR HIS INIQUITY: THE DUMB ASS SPEAKING WITH MAN’S VOICE
FORBAD THE MADNESS OF THE PROPHET.

THESE ARE WELLS WITHOUT WATER, CLOUDS THAT ARE CARRIED WITH A TEMPEST; TO
WHOM THE MIST OF DARKNESS IS RESERVED FOR EVER.

FOR WHEN THEY SPEAK GREAT SWELLING WORDS OF VANITY, THEY ALLURE THROUGH THE
LUSTS OF THE FLESH, THROUGH MUCH WANTONNESS, THOSE THAT WERE CLEAN ESCAPED
FROM THEM WHO LIVE IN ERROR.

WHILE THEY PROMISE THEM LIBERTY, THEY THEMSELVES ARE THE SERVANTS OF
CORRUPTION: FOR OF WHOM A MAN IS OVERCOME, OF THE SAME IS HE BROUGHT IN
BONDAGE.

FOR IF AFTER THEY HAVE ESCAPED THE POLLUTIONS OF THE WORLD THROUGH THE
KNOWLEDGE OF THE LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST, THEY ARE AGAIN ENTANGLED
THEREIN, AND OVERCOME, THE LATTER END {#1376 as #5, #200, #600, #1, #300,
#70, #200 = eschatos (ἔσχατος) (G2078):

@memeBrain [Telos: #1376, Super: #16 - Being a Guide, Returning to the
Root; I-Ching: H28 - Major Superiority, Excess, Great Exceeding,
Preponderance of the great, Critical mass; Tetra: 75 - Failure, Ego: #80 -
Primitivist Independence, Remaining in Isolation; I-Ching: H16 -
Contentment, Enthusiasm, Providing-For, Excess; Tetra: 23 - Ease]

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #16 - Being a
Guide, Returning to the Root; I-Ching: H28 - Major Superiority, Excess,
Great Exceeding, Preponderance of the great, Critical mass; Tetra: 75 -
Failure / INNER: #16 - Being a Guide, Returning to the Root; I-Ching: H28 -
Major Superiority, Excess, Great Exceeding, Preponderance of the great,
Critical mass; Tetra: 75 - Failure} #16 has 29 Categories:

#1, #2, #8, #5
= Slaughter, murder; #1, #5, #6, #4 = n. Strength; #1, #5, #10 = Where; #1,
#5, #10 = Shortened form of #1 #5 #10 #5, divine name (see 21).; #1, #7,
#6, #2 = Hyssop; #1, #8, #7 = To grasp, grapple, seize; to hold fast; to
take fright; to join together; fasten in; to cover over; to shut fast; to
take out (by lot); #1, #8, #7 = Property; #1, #8, #7 = n. Seizer or
Possessor; #1, #10, #5 = Clamorous bird (of prey --- unclean), vulture,
falcon; #1, #10, #5 = Where?, where now?, anywhere; #1, #10, #5 = Criers,
howlers; jackals; #2, #4, #10 = So often as; #2, #5, #9 = To shine, gleam;
#2, #5, #9 = Marble; alabaster; #2, #7, #7 = To despise; cut off, plunder,
spoil, rob; #2, #9, #5 = To prate, babble; #2, #9, #5 = Idle talk, prating;
#3, #6, #7 = To flee, to hasten away; refuge; #3, #8, #5 = To gush, burst
forth; #5, #6, #5 = To breathe, to live, to be or exist; to breathe after
or desire; to expire, die; ruin; desire, cupidity; calamity;
mischievousness; #5, #10, #1 = He, she, it; she; she is, was; #7, #6, #3 =
To enclose, envelope; #8, #3, #5 = To cut into, to cleave; #8, #4, #4 = To
be sharp, pointed, to be eager, quick, fierce; to sharpen, brighten; n.
Sharpness; #8, #6, #2 = To be bound, indebted; debt; #8, #7, #1 = To
behold, look on; #8, #8 = A hook or ring; #9, #6, #1 = To be miry, dirty;
to twine or bind together; to fast; #10, #1, #5 = To be becoming, suitable;

EGO (FEMALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #80 - Primitivist
Independence, Remaining in Isolation; I-Ching: H16 - Contentment,
Enthusiasm, Providing-For, Excess; Tetra: 23 - Ease / INNER: #39 -
Achieving Oneness, Root of Order; I-Ching: H28 - Major Superiority, Excess,
Great Exceeding, Preponderance of the great, Great surpassing, Critical
mass; Tetra: 76 - Aggravation} #80 has 26 Categories:

#80 = Pe; #80, #1 = Pe; #80, #5 = Pe / Mouth; #3, #2, #70, #5 = Hill; #3,
#7, #70 = To cut off, hew down; stem, trunk, stump; sapling; #3, #50, #7,
#20 = Treasuries; #5, #40, #30, #5 = Abundance; force; multitude; #10, #60,
#6, #4 = Foundation, princes; n. Yesod, Foundation or Basis name of the 9th
Sephira. Yesod corresponds to the Genital Organs of Adam Qadmon (#161);
#10, #70 = A shovel (for removing the ashes from the altar); #20, #5, #50,
#5 = Priesthood; priestly office; #20, #10, #50 = *A* *PLANETARY* *AND*
*PROCREATIONAL* *DIETY* (*BAAL* *POER*) *LATER* *ASSOCIATED* *WITH* *THE*
*WINTER* *SOLSTICE* *SATURNALIA* *FESTIVAL* *HELD* *FROM* 17 TO 24 DECEMBER
[Acts 7:42-43; Amos 5:25-27]; #20, #30, #30 = To deck (with a garland), to
crown; to kindle or glow; to complete; n. Perfection; #20, #60 = Throne;
banner; #30, #40, #6, #4 = Accustomed to or familiar with; a disciple or
adherent; #40, #40 = The letter Mem; water; #40, #7, #30, #3 = Fork,
flesh-hook; #40, #20, #20 = To fall to pieces, go to ruin; #60, #6, #4, #10
= n. Confidant; #60, #20 = A thicket; a crowd or mass (of people); #60, #20
= A booth or hut; the tabernacle; #70, #3, #2, #5 = Lust or passion; #70,
#4, #6 = n. Timely or Seasonable (the prophet Iddo, author of some lost
historical works and also the name of the grandfather of the prophet
Zechariah); #70, #6, #4 = Still, while, yet, again; further, longer;
besides; #70, #6, #4 = To turn or wind, to bind; to be strong or firm; to
endure or continue; to certify or assure, to exhort or comfort; to ratify
or sanction; to bind fast or ensnare; #70, #9, #1 = Counsel or discretion;
#70, #10 = A ruin;

A superlative probably from the keyword ἔχω {#1405 as #5, #600, #800

@memeBrain [Telos: #1405, Super: #43 - Absolute Negation, It's Universal
Application; I-Ching: H50 - The Cauldron, Holding; Tetra: 44 - Stove, Ego:
#28 - Opposites and Primitivism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 -
Return, The turning point; Tetra: 2 - Full Circle]

} (in the sense of contiguity); farthest, final (of place or time):--ends
of, last, latter end, lowest, uttermost as *TELOS* and as an adverb from
ἔσχατος; finally, ie. (with ἔχω) at the extremity of life:--point of
death"}

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #43 - Absolute
Negation, It's Universal Application; I-Ching: H50 - The Cauldron, Holding;
Tetra: 44 - Stove / INNER: #2 - Contrast of Terms, Self-Culture; I-Ching:
H11 - Peace, Pervading, Greatness; Tetra: 16 - Contact} #43 has 12
Categories:

#1, #10, #20, #2, #6, #4 = n. Inglorious; #3, #4, #6, #30 =
Great, vast, mighty; #3, #10, #30 = To roll; a revolving; age; exultation,
joy; #3, #30, #10 = To open up, reveal; cause to migrate, lead away
captive; #3, #40 = Accumulation, junction, addition; together, also, even;
#7, #6, #30 = To shake, pour out; put aside, remove; #8, #30, #5 = To be
weak, feeble; to be sick or ill; to feel pain, hurt; to soothe, stroke; to
be sweet, comely; to adorn; a cake; sacrificial cake; #10, #4, #10, #4,
#10, #5 = n. Beloved of Yah --- a name of Solomon the Son of David; #30,
#2, #10, #1 = Lion or lioness; #30, #6, #7 = To wend or bend aside; to turn
away; almond-tree or hazel; n. An Incline; #30, #8, #5 = To grind, to chew,
to eat; #40, #3 = Great, mighty; a Magus or magician;

EGO (FEMALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #28 - Opposites
and Primitivism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 - Return, The
turning point; Tetra: 2 - Full Circle / INNER: #28 - Opposites and
Primitivism, Returning to Simplicity; I-Ching: H24 - Return, The turning
point; Tetra: 2 - Full Circle} #28 has 16 Categories:

#1, #2, #10, #5, #6, #4 = n. Father is renown; #2, #6, #20 = To tangle, to
perplex; #3, #8, #7, #10 = n. Valley of Vision; #4, #10, #7, #5, #2 = n. Of
Gold, a place rich in gold and near Sinai; #7, #2, #4, #10, #5 = n. Yah
Presents; #7, #2, #10, #4, #5 = n. Dowered; #7, #20, #1 = To be clear,
transparent; to be pure; #8, #9, #10, #1 = Sin-offering; #8, #10, #10 = To
live; #8, #20 = A man-trap; the gums, palate, inside of mouth (stress is on
those parts which taste food); #9, #10, #9 = Clay; mud, mire; #10, #4, #10,
#4 = Lovely, pleasant; one beloved, a friend; #10, #8, #4, #6 = His or its
unions; together; alike; all together; n. Union; #20, #4, #4 = To cut or
hollow out; to burn, glow, sparkle; #20, #6, #2 = To shine, twinkle, n.
Nubia; #20, #8 = Strength; might; ability, capacity; violence; strength (of
the earth), wealth, produce, riches, means; a lizard (gecko);

IS WORSE WITH THEM THAN THE BEGINNING {prōtos {#80, #100, #800, #300, #70,
#200 = πρωτος (G4413)}.

@memeBrain [Telos: #1550, Super: #51 - Natural Guides and Nursing
Virtuosity; I-Ching: H47 - Oppression (exhaustion), Confining, Entangled;
Tetra: 69 - Exhaustion, Ego: #11 - Value and Function of Non-Existence;
I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity, Grouping, Holding together,
Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness]

SUPER (MALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #51 - Natural
Guides and Nursing Virtuosity; I-Ching: H47 - Oppression (exhaustion),
Confining, Entangled; Tetra: 69 - Exhaustion / INNER: #10 - Impossible
Advice, What can Be Done?; I-Ching: H30 - Cohesion, Radiance, Clinging to
Brightness/Fire, The net; Tetra: 41 - Response} #51 has 25 Categories:

#1, #4, #6, #40 = The land of Edom, Essau or his posterity the Idumeans;
#1, #10, #40 = To alarm, to be noisy, to rage; #1, #10, #40 = Fearful,
terrible; #1, #10, #40 = Terrors, idols; #1, #20, #30 = To eat (often used
of sword, fire, hunger, pestilence, idols, etc.); #1, #20, #30 = Eating;
food; provision; prey; #1, #20, #30 = n. I Am Able; #1, #30, #20 = These;
#1, #50 = n. of Heliopolis, with #2 #10 #400 #300 #40 #300; #1, #50 =
Where?, whither?; #1, #50 = Ah now!, ah I pray thee!; #1, #50 = To be
nothing, naughty, wicked; to make effort, labor; to be exhausted, to
suffer; to earn by labour; #3, #8, #40 = To glow, to flame; n. Live Coal;
#5, #6, #40 = To roar, to be noisy; to agitate; #5, #40, #6 = Them; #8, #2,
#6, #30, #5 = Wrong, harm; #10, #40, #1 = To be bright, warm; #20, #30, #1
= To hold, confine, shut up; to restrain, keep back; enclosure; a prison;
demarcation; #30, #1, #20 = To go (business or errand); to send or
dispatch; #30, #6, #10, #5 = Wreath, garland; #40, #2, #9 = Look-out,
expectation, hope; #40, #8, #2, #1 = Concealment, hiding-place; #50, #1 =
raw or under-done; #50, #1 = Now!, pray! (particle or interjection of
wishing or inciting); #50, #1 = n. House of Ammon, Thebes (in Egypt);

EGO (FEMALE) A-U-M HETEROS THEORY ON NUMBER IDEA: {OUTER: #11 - Value and
Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking Unity,
Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness / INNER: #11 -
Value and Function of Non-Existence; I-Ching: H8 - Closeness, Seeking
Unity, Grouping, Holding together, Alliance; Tetra: 33 - Closeness} #11 has
24 Categories:

#1, #2, #8 = To slaughter; #1, #4, #6 = n. Mighty One; #1, #3, #7 = To
cluster; #1, #5, #5 = Ah!, oh! (interjection of grief); #1, #6, #4 = To
turn; to wind; to surround; to be strong, mighty; #1, #6, #4 = Turner (fire
poker made of wood); a fire-brand; #1, #8, #2 = n. Father's Brother =
'Uncle'; #1, #10 = Where?; #1, #10 = Woe!; #1, #10 = Howl; howler; #1, #10
= Abode; coast; shore-land; island; #2, #6, #3 = Food; #3, #6, #2 = n. A
Pit; #3, #4, #4 = To cleave, to dig; till, plow; to cut off; locusts; #3,
#8 = Issuing forth, birth; #4, #2, #5 = To flow out, to evacuate (the
body), urinate; tattle, talk, report, rumor; #4, #5, #2 = To shine, gleam;
to glitter; gold; #5, #3, #3 = To speak softly, whisper; sound of heart
beating; #5, #6 = Oh!, wo! (grief); #7, #2, #2 = A buzzer, fly, mosquito;
#7, #4 = Proud; impudent, wanton; impious; #8, #2, #1 = To wrap, hide; #8,
#3 = Festival; feast; festive sacrifice; #9, #1 = Good; pleasing;

"FOR IT HAD BEEN BETTER FOR THEM NOT TO HAVE KNOWN THE WAY OF
RIGHTEOUSNESS, THAN, AFTER THEY HAVE KNOWN IT, TO TURN FROM THE HOLY
COMMANDMENT DELIVERED UNTO THEM.

BUT IT IS HAPPENED UNTO THEM ACCORDING TO THE TRUE PROVERB, THE DOG IS
TURNED TO HIS OWN VOMIT AGAIN; AND THE SOW THAT WAS WASHED TO HER WALLOWING
IN THE MIRE." [2 Peter 2:1-22 (KJV)]

22/7 as 3W1D ...

*HEAVEN* (GODHEAD:

THE MAJOR PREMISE {YANG/FATHER/HEAVEN/MALE/FORM - Formula of Universal
Law}, WHICH CONTAINS THE LAW OF THAT WILL: 7 x 24 x 13 = 2184 days of the
'oth cycle = 6D or 6 x 364 associated to the 'constant sequence of sun and
moon' as 354 x 3 + 30 day intercalation = 1092 days x 2 = 2184 days:

AS BEING AN OBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY: "And God spake all these
words, saying, 'I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the
land of Egypt {that troubles or oppresses; anguish}, out of the house of
bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me..." [Exodus 20:1-3 (KJV)]

#YOD [#10 - #MALKHUT] as 10 on 10 SEPTEMBER 2001)

- SUPREME PALACE ENCLOSURE (太微垣) / DUAD - #13 - *NATURE* *CONTAINS*
*NATURE*: {MEM / *MOTHER* - *THE* *TONGUE* *OF* *DECREE* *DECIDING*
*BETWEEN* *THEM*: 10 paragraphs of the Letters Patent of the Australian
Constitution 1 January 1901}

AND THE *EARTH* (COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6]:

THE MINOR PREMISE {YIN/MOTHER/EARTH/FEMALE/MATTER - Formula of Humanity},
WHICH CONTAINS THE COMMAND TO BEHAVE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAW, THAT IS,
THE PRINCIPLE OF SUBSUMPTION UNDER THE LAW: x 49 = 6J or 294 x 364 days or
365.242320819 x 293 years - Vernal Equinox Wednesday 20 March 1996 / 21
March = 1 Nisan 5756; and

AS BEING A LOGICAL GROUNDING OF INFINITY: "... Thou shalt not bow down
thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and
fourth generation of them that hate me; And showing mercy unto thousands of
them that love me, and keep my commandments..." [Exodus 20:5-6 (KJV)]

#MEM [#40] as 13)

- HEAVENLY MARKET ENCLOSURE (天市垣) / TRIAD - #21 - *AUTONOMOUS* *NATURE*:
{SHIN / *MOTHER* - *SCALES* *OF* *LIABILITY*: bequeathed in perpetuity to
its sovereign

IX - And We do hereby *reserve* *to* *Ourselves* *Our* *heirs* *and*
*SUCCESSORS*, *FULL* *POWER* *AND* *AUTHORITY* *FROM* *TIME* *TO* *TIME*
*TO* *REVOKE*, *ALTER*, *OR* *AMEND* *these* *Our* *Letters* *Patent*, *as*
*to* Us or *THEM* *SHALL* *SEEM* *MEET*.

AND OF *MAN* (HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T]:

THE CONCLUSION {ZHUN/SON/SEA/ENUMERATE/OFFSPRING - Formula of Autonomy},
WHICH CONTAINS THE VERDICT (SENTENCE), WHAT IS LAID DOWN AS RIGHT IN THE
CASE AT HAND: ... 6,000 as 122J3W1D + 9(9²+1)/2 as #369 with Septet #41
centric on 13-17 September 2001 / 18 September = 1 Tishri 5762.

AS BEING A SUBJECTIVE GROUNDING OF INFINITY AS ETERNITY: "...Thou shalt not
take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him
guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'" [Exodus 20:7 (KJV)]

#TAU [#400] as 22)

#ALEPH to #LAMED: AUTONOMOUS HYPOTHETICAL FLUIDITY THEORY {ANIMUS:
OBEDIENCE}

#MEM to #QOPH: TETRAD FOR ANY GENII THESIS {SPIRITUS: AIDING}

#RESH to #TAU: IMPELEMENTATION {GRAVITAS: ASSISTING}

#YOD + #MEM + #TAU + #ALEPH {23 CHROMOSOME ELEMENTS AS THEORY OF GENDER}"

TO THEREBY DEFINE BY THE OLYMPIC SPIRITUS AND FLAME {#266 = #40, #20, #6,
#200 as kuwr (H3564): {#6 as #226} 1) furnace, forge, smelting furnace or
pot; 2) (Qal) to bore, pierce, dig, hew} AN UNIVERSALITY TO ALL HUMANKIND:

HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] ...

With the resurgence of the tradition of TAOism within China which is
entirely compatible with Jewish / Christian Torah {#509} belief in
INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS it as the two boekends of occidental
(West) / oriental (East) world view spheres harbingers the decline of Roman
Catholic / Islamic idolatry.

YOUTUBE: "Dubstep Gaming Music ⛔ Best Dubstep, Drum n Bass, Drumstep ✔ It's
Gaming Time"

SEE ALSO: "MASTEMA {hostility} UPDATES ON MACRON'S NAPOLEONIC {ie. name
calling *TRUMP* and having #FIVE tricks in hand} MOMENTS"

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Mastema.pdf>

— SOLITUDE IS VERY DANGEROUS —

"It's very addictive.
It becomes a habit.
After you realise.
How peaceful.
And calm it is.
It's like you don't.
Want to deal with people.
Anymore because they
Drain your energy."

[Jim Carrie epitaph, The Free Thought Project, 2 December 2017]

[IMAGE: James Eugene Carrey (17 January, 1962) is a Canadian-American
actor, comedian, impressionist, screenwriter, and producer. He is known for
his highly energetic slapstick performances]

DOLF: "What pessimistic psycho-babbling diatribe:

#1 - Singularity as ensuring viability to any formula of autonomy has
precedence;

#2 - Reciprocity as anchorage / centrality with others is a delimitation of
the former;

#3 - How you mutually and agreeably choose to enjoy your opportunities with
others ought to be negotiable;

#4 - Avoid circumstances where the integrity of persons is compromised by
the intentions of others;

#5 - Acknowledge the cause for any disharmony and peaceably strive for
resolution;

#6 - Always make a better choice as the principle for self actualisation
(you need to happily live with an opportunity);

#7 - Understand that everything you do, say, want or refuse comes with
constraints and means.

That's just a quick 5 minute hypothetical sketch which doubtlessly may be
improved upon.

Have you got something other than a glib statement Jim?

It's life Jim but not as we know it ...

YOUTUBE: "It's Life Jim"

— MR RAYMOND'S BISCUIT —

"OH YES DETAILS
AND EVERMORE IN.
SO MANY IT FAILS.
'TWAS SUCH A SIN.

CREME OF THE DO 💩.
WAS EVER SO FINE.
WHIPPED AVOCADO 🥑.
JUST SUBLIME."

Our Wellington Shire Council domestic garbage collection was postponed from
its regular routine of Friday to this Saturday morning and fortunately my
bin was removed from the street following an 1130 hours email to Wellington
Shire Council as a lack of respectful notification over garbage waste
collection after Christmas/Boxing Day and before New Year's Eve 2018:
"Thank you for your email.

The Wellington Shire Council Sale and Yarram Service Centres are currently
closed for the holiday period, and will reopen on Tuesday 2 January 2018.

You will receive a reply to this email as soon as is possible."

And what consequence is there if one knows all the meta-descriptor
prototypes as LAWS OF GOD / NATURE which are pre-requisite to existence of
the HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] itself and I deliberately use any such markers
which shape your conscious reality, is it then possible to sequence them
within a certain way whereby a MIND CONTROL of irresistible action is
undertaken?

YOUTUBE: "Here Come The Drums! - Doctor Who (BBC)"

Get use to the idea that your ego ought NOT to impose itself by any means
whatsoever upon my self-identity as formula as autonomy otherwise our self
defence mechanism will take all necessary reflexive action to ensure
survival of the self-ego.

— APPLE RELISH —

"GUILTY AS SIN,
NOT REALLY NICE.
OVERTAKE TIME.
TRUTH'S DEVICE.
HEAR IT RHYME
OUR NANO IS IN."

Otherwise I will give you a lesson which will leave you pickled and it
won't be relish.

Het lijkt erop dat u onderworpen bent aan een gemeenschappelijke stroom
semantiek als het lexicon van opportunisme:

Verzet is zinloos - you will be assimilated!

YOUTUBE: "The Borg Assimilation"

Because of the prerogative of the GRAPPLE HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] THEORY OF
NUMBER AS PARADIGM over that of the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER METHODOLOGY
there ought to be a tribute tax payable or face the inevitability as
consequence of a terminated faith.

That we are by using our dialectic of cosmic consciousness then able to
maintain an authentic rather than a mere chimera shadowing of the horologic
simpatico as HEAVEN-EARTH-MAN (YOU) dynamic within the relativity as our
instantiated temporal existence, but that is also very much larger than
ourselves and it is a mind that is sustainable by cosmic struts which will
not simply implode into a self destructive black hole of nothingness in
compliance to the wants of others.

As that which God has pre-ordained before time itself existed, as what is
to be the most certain and the intentioned inevitability for our
protagonists who have hunted their human quarry entirely in vain.

What I just demonstrated is the human mind as instantiated within temporal
as consciousness in harmony with both the supranatural karmic realm and
compliant with nature.

I'll illustrate further:

BOOWHO @ 1724 HOURS: "Again your opinion is invalid. I have never
threatened you, nor would i waste the time to. You don't deserve respect.

And i don't have associates."

MOI: "You have threatened me and your associates with whom you have
protected as having reputation have assaulted me causing (serious) injury
intentionally (recklessly) which is subject to a term of imprisonment of 15
- 20 years.

I would advise you not to make any further self incriminating statements by
which your lack of integrity can be determined as association to my
noumenon.

< — intuitive deduction

And especially so after this last SMS.

It has such mathematical clarity that I can determine from someone
requesting help getting ... whether they are intentioned to steal from me."

BOOWHO: "Hahahahahaha. You are constantly nothing but wrong.

I cant believe your ignorance and ar[r]ogance."

<http://www.grapple369.com/?time:17.24>

MOI: "Take a peak at your 1724 hours statement and add it via the chat.

It has a septet driver associated to INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS by
which I can determine [your] centre of will.

I'm instinctively associated to it (as 20 years of practice) and therefore
far from ignorant.

This category #432 as #5, #80, #10, #300, #10, #9, #8, #10 = epitithemi
(G2007): {#10 as #472} 1) in the active voice; 2) in the middle voice; 1a)
to put or lay upon; 1b) to add to; 2a) to have put on, bid to be laid on;
2b) to lay or throw one's self upon; 2c) to attack one, to make an assault
on one;

Tells me that you have loyalty and empathy with the person whom assaulted
me.

I warned you not to make any statement which would incriminate you.

That's all I need to know.

What a waste of time you are.

The lack of truth and waste of time is conveyed by this category #432 as
#40, #1, #300, #1, #10, #70, #10 = mataios (G3152): {#11 as #622} 1) devoid
of force, truth, success, result; 2) useless, of no purpose;

You are not worth knowing."

MICHAEL CHRIST @ 2228 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017: "NO SPEED LIMIT:

According to the great grace of God through the Lord Jesus Christ, people
can do whatever they like; the 10 commandments can't condemn them.

There isn't any speed limit on the road...spiritually speaking."

DOLF: "And neither are you worth knowing—that's intuitive deduction."

MICHAEL CHRIST @ 2228 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017: "Everyone is truly free to
do whatever they like.

If you want to go to a church on Sunday or Saturday and speak 'nice-speak'
or go to the pub [excepting when you are the Star Hotel / Criterion Hotel
and forfeit your freehold for sedition as masqueraded liquor bans] and call
someone a ***@ckin' asshole it makes no difference whatsoever.

DOLF @ 1114 HOURS ON SATURDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2017: "I was walking {

#418 as #2, #1, #200, #5, #10, #200 = basis (G939): {#4 as #413} 1) a
stepping, walking; 2) that with which one steps, the foot

} past the Star Hotel, on the corner of Raymond Street / Macalister Street
Sale carrying a bag of grocery shopping after first visiting the Boer War
Memorial and removing litter within the vicinity. As I deposited it within
a bin, a *Lark* pestered me and was unusually familiar just a metre away.

YOUTUBE: "The Fifth Element Music Video (1997) (RyoDrake Productions)"

From the rear table area of the hotel a disheveled overweight male patron,
observing my minding my own business, immediately raised his beer glass as
an oath of cursing {ie. Beersheba} said,

'AND GOD BLESS {

#277 as #50, #7, #200, #20 = nezer (H5145): {#6 as #257} 1) consecration,
crown, separation, Nazariteship; 1a) crown (as sign of consecration),
earring; 1a1) stones of a crown, diadem, stones of charming; 1b) woman's
hair; 1c) consecration; 1c1) of high priest; 1c2) of Nazarite {one chosen
or set apart; sovereign}

} HIM IN HIS HOLY WAR.'

MATTHA BUSYBY @ 0523 HOURS ON 1 MONDAY 2018: "'IS THAT A TERRORIST?' PRINCE
PHILIP'S 'JOKE' ABOUT BEARDED BYSTANDER:

Duke of Edinburgh allegedly made comment about man with long *GINGER* beard
while attending church at Sandringham.

Prince Philip has been accused of making a gaffe on a walkabout at
Sandringham on Sunday [31 December 2017] after he reportedly pointed at a
bearded member of the public and asked:

'Is that a terrorist?'

The Queen's husband, 96, was attending St Magdalene church, close to the
royal family home in north Norfolk, on New Year's Eve along with his
daughter Anne, the Princess Royal, when he allegedly made the remark.

Philip spotted a tall man with a long ginger beard and made the comment to
his minders, according to an unnamed witness quoted by the Daily Mail and
Sun, who said the man in question found the apparent joke hilarious.

'The man appeared to be his with wife and child,' the Sun reported the
witness as saying.

Philip was wishing lots of people a happy new year and then he spotted this
guy with his distinctive beard. He pointed at him in a funny way and turned
to one of his royal bodyguards, saying: 'Is that a terrorist?'

'He was obviously having a little joke, but he said it within earshot of
the man who burst out laughing and appeared to find the whole thing
hilarious. I think Philip knew he was going to be overheard.'"

<https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/31/is-that-a-terrorist-prince-philips-joke-about-bearded-bystander>

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:15.53zen:3,row:6,col:2,nous:58&idea:{97}&idea:{355}&idea:{114}&idea:{364}>

***@zen: 3, row: 6, col: 2, nous: 58 [Date: 2018.1.1, Time: 1553 hrs,
Super: #355 / #33 - Achievable Goals, Virtue of Discrimination; I-Ching: H9
- Lesser Domestication, Minor Restraint, Small Accumulating, The taming
power of the small, Small harvest; Tetra: 35 - Gathering, Ego: #364 / #58 -
Political Reversal, Adaptation to Change; I-Ching: H43 - Resolution,
Displacement, Parting, Break-through; Tetra: 29 - Decisiveness]

DOLF @ 1553 HOURS ON 1 JANUARY 2018: “My take on that media report is that
I have now Sovereign approval for my cause and accordingly I have upon this
day lodged my $154 million dollar Insurance claim which ought to now
succeed because of the blemish which is placed upon other persons than
myself.

Thank you for your greatness {

#364 as #300, #3, #10, #1, #50 = saggiy' (Aramaic) (H7690): {#5 as #314} 1)
great, much; 2) exceedingly; 1a) great; 1b) much, many

} and goodness {

#355 as #20, #5, #100, #4, #8, #200, #8, #10 = kerdaino (G2770): {#16 as
#990} 1) to gain, acquire, to get gain; 2) metaph.; 2a) of gain arising
from shunning or escaping from evil (where we say to spare one's self, be
spared); 2b) to gain any one ie. to win him over to the kingdom of God, to
gain one to faith in Christ; 2c) to gain Christ's favour and fellowship

}... Happy New Years.”

MICHAEL BLASPHEMOUS CHRIST MCCLEAN (***@HOTMAIL.COM) @ 0853
HOURS ON 1 JANUARY 2018: "ALLEGING ANTI-SEMITISM / PSYCHO-SEXUAL PREJUDICE
/ RACIAL HATRED AND GENOCIDE AGAINST INDIGENOUS POPULATION AS DENIAL OF
DUTCH 1616 AO DISCOVERY OF AUSTRALIA:

To all who wish to keep a Sabbath.

Get over it, its reality...

'An unholy person can never keep a day holy or a holy day'

Look at where all your pretend Sabbathing got you!

Wake up, you dickhead."

DOLF @ 1114 HOURS ON SATURDAY 18 NOVEMBER 2017: "I now don't shop at
Woolworth's for the same impish *GINGER* {

* [Informal] piquancy; animation: plenty of ginger in their performance of
the dance;
* [Informal]: to impart piquancy or spirit to; enliven (usually followed by
up ): to ginger up a talk with a few jokes.
* a female given name, form of Virginia {maiden} or Regina {Queen}.

} as hellbent contempt, but was nevertheless capable of being civil and
immediately retorting my reasonable objection to their indolent manner of
life in some such exuberant manner as this,

'HAPPY {

#418 as #8, #4, #6, #400 = chedvah (H2304): {#0 as #23} 1) joy, gladness

} SABBATH DAY YOU ANTI-SEMITE {

#418 as #5, #2, #100, #1, #10, #20, #70, #10, #200 = Hebraikos (G1444): {#5
as #408} 1) Hebrew}.'

By the way what do you think of my 'MARTIN MCGUINNESS' poem as a Saint
Patrick's Day 17 March 2017 beer SOP when I bought my first GUINNESS (ie.
Mother's *Milk* {

#40 as #8, #30, #2 = To stick on, smear over; to be sticky, greasy, fat; to
be white; *milk*, *fresh* *milk*; fatness; the best part

} they called it as exhibiting a typical *Dionysian* {god of irrationality
and chaos, appealing to emotions and instincts} value of *milk* {

#80 as #40, #8, #30, #2 = chalab (H2461): {#7 as #40} 1) *milk*, *sour*
*milk*, *cheese*; 1a) *milk*; 1b) *abundance* *of* *the* land*
(*metaphor*); 1c) *white* (*as* *milk*)

} and intoxicants) to have with an Irish Lamb Stew, and which was then
afterwards written (from the other end of the earth) before it was needed?

— A MARTIN SOP —

"NO WAY I SAY,
A DERIDER EULOGY.
BUT MAN UP TODAY,
IT'S TIME TO PAY,
DON'T PASS AWAY."

*DERIDER* (verb):
- express contempt for; ridicule
- [origins mid 16th century]: from Latin deridere 'scoff at'.

*SOP* (noun):
- a thing of no great value given or done as a concession to appease
someone whose main concerns or demands are not being met;
- a piece of bread such as the eucharist or ORT which is dipped in wine or
otherwise gravy, soup, or sauce;
- Old English soppian'dip (bread) in liquid', sopp (noun), probably from
the base of Old English sūpan'sup'. It sense (mid 17th century) alludes to
the sop used by Aeneas on his visit to Hades to appease Cerberus.

*MARTIN* (name):
- From the Latin Martinus (#65 - *SOLDIER* (Miles): Mars, war-like), a
derivative of Mars, the name of the Roman mythological god of war;

MAN OF MIND (BARON.VON.MIND): "And it couldn't happen to a nicer gal.

Good riddance to bad trash, I say, 'Goodbye Tard…'"

Of course always conveying a suitable *APOLLONION* {god of rational
thinking and order, appealing to prudence and purity} as rightful {

#277 as #80, #1, #100, #1, #9, #8, #20, #8, #50 = paratheke (G3866): {#9 as
#227} 1) a deposit, a trust or thing consigned to one's faithful keeping;
1a) used of the correct knowledge and pure doctrine of the gospel, to be
held firmly and faithfully, and to be conscientiously delivered unto others

} thinking towards the Sovereign and in a proper manner of regard to the
Country as COMMONWEALTH since 'DIEU ET MON DROIT' {

#277 as #2, #1, #4, #200, #70 = edra` (Aramaic) (H153): {#0 as #275} 1)
strong, force, arm, power

} was a motto which is said to have first been used by Richard I
(1157–1199) as a battle cry and presumed to be a reference to his French
ancestry and the divine right of the Monarch to govern. It was adopted as
the royal motto of England by King Henry V (1386–1422) with the phrase 'and
my right' referring to his claim to the French crown as a descendant of the
French who conquered England under William the Conqueror."

MICHAEL CHRIST @ 2228 HOURS ON 29 DECEMBER 2017: "If you are gay or
straight, it matters not.

If you rob a bank or stop the guy that robs the bank, it matters not.

Because is not about what you do! If it was, would not all be stuffed??

No, in the final analysis it is about what ***YOU DON'T DO***."

DOLF: "Do you know {

#522 as #40, #2, #10, #50, #400, #20 = biynah (H998): {#1 as #67} 1)
understanding, discernment; 1a) act; 1b) faculty; 1c) object; 1d)
personified

} what you are talking about?"

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:21.12>

I SIMPLY CAN'T FIND WHERE WITHIN GOOGLE ARCHIVES, I HAD YEARS AGO WRITTEN A
PUBLIC RECORD OF THIS COMING DAY WHICH WAS UNDERTAKEN AS A CLEVER SABBATH
DAY INTERVENTION BY A PETITION (I know that its there somewhere, as I've
done an analysis of it subsequent) AS PROTEST MADE OUTSIDE THE SEVENTH DAY
ADVENTIST CHURCH.

— STUBBORN DENIAL —

"OLD KING KOHL.
TWAS SUCH A MATE.
A MERRY OLD SOUL.
NOW *CONFUSTICATE*.

NO MORE CROISSANT 🥐.
LUNCH FILLET MINION.
HATRED SO POIGNANT.
NOTHING TO PISS ON.

THERE IS NO DENIAL.
SO ANGEL {#474 as #100, #4, #10, #300, #10, #50 = qaddiysh (Aramaic)
(H6922): {#6 as #414} 1) holy, separate; 2) (TWOT) angels, saints} CHOIRS
SING.
OVER HEAVEN'S TRIAL.
HE HATES NAZI BLING.

THE FRIDGE SITS COLD ⛄️.
A LAGER 🍺 CONCEIT FIRES 🔥.
GOODBYE FATHER BOLD.
AND LOVE FRENCH FRIES 🍟."

*CONFUSTICATE*
- [Slang]: to confuse or perplex; bewilder.
- Word of the Day for 20 June 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com

FOREBODING THE BRINGING FORTH OF A *WELTSCHMERZ* {ie. [German]: sorrow that
one feels and accepts as one's necessary portion in life; sentimental
pessimism; 'pessimism about life,' 1875, from German Weltschmerz, coined
1810 by Jean Paul Richter, from Welt 'world' (see world ) + Schmerz 'pain';
Word for the Day on 31 March 2017; Courtesy: www.dictionary.com} DAY, THAT
WOULD BE CONSEQUENTIAL TO YOUR INHOSPITALITY AS A MONGRELISED PEOPLES, A
LACK OF FAIR AND TIMELY JUSTICE, NO CONCERN FOR ANOTHER'S ETHOS AS LIFE
VALUES BY A TOTAL LACK, EXCEPT FOR FOOTBALL OF ANY EMPATHETIC AND INCLUSIVE
COMMUNITY.

WHERE, I WOULD ZEALOUSLY CHALLENGE MY SIBLINGS IN A COURT OF LAW, FOR THE
RIGHT TO EXHUME MY PARENT'S CORPSES, WHEREBY MY FRISIAN MOTHER DIED ON THE
EQUINOX OF 23 SEPTEMBER 1985 AND MY DUTCH FATHER DIED ON THE EQUINOX OF 20
MARCH 1976 AND THEN CREMATING THEM FOR THE CONVENIENCE OF THE WANDERING AS
THE DEPARTING.

AND AS A CONFRONTATION OVER SACRED COWS BY THE RETURNING OF THEIR ASHES TO
AMSTERDAM AS THE CITY WHERE THEY WERE MARRIED.

AS TO INFRACT THE CULTURAL SENSIBILITIES OVER YOU HAVING A HOLOCAUST GUILT.

WHEREBY WE CAME TO ESCAPE THE CONQUISTADORS OF FASCISM AND FOUND YOU JUST
THE SAME.

AND CONVEYING YOUR BEING UNWORTHY OF A 'SON'S SACRIFICE'. BY THE POURING
OUT THEIR ASHES INTO THE KEIZERSGRACHT ('EMPERORS / CAESER'S CANAL), NEAR
THE HISTORIC HOMO MONUMENT AS A MEMORIAL SITUATED AT THE WESTERKERK CHURCH
IN THE CENTRE OF AMSTERDAM. WHICH COMMEMORATES ALL GAY MEN AND LESBIANS
WHO HAVE BEEN SUBJECTED TO PERSECUTION BECAUSE OF THEIR HOMOSEXUALITY

THE LAST PERSON TO BE HUNG FOR SODOMY IN AMSTERDAM OCCURRED IN 1765 AND
WHILST SUCH CRIMINALISED ACTS OCCURRED UPON DUTCH SHIPS AND WERE PROSECUTED
THERE WAS THEREAFTER A DEGREE OF CULTURAL PERMISSIBILITY, AND THE BRITISH
PERVERSE EXPERIENCE OF PROSTITUTED MARRIED NATIVE WOMEN WAS AS A SOCIAL
DEPRAVITY, ENTIRELY UNKNOWN.

AND THEN READING THIS SPECIALLY PREPARED POEM ALOUD:

— CRUSADING MATADORI —

"JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO BELLS 🔔,
JINGO ALL THE WAY,
OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO RIDE,
ON A ONE TERSE—OPEN SLAY! 📣

IT IS NOT EVEN MONDAY."

YOUTUBE: "Hells Bells from No Bull (AC/DC)"

BELINDA GRANT GEARY (NINE NEWS) @ 1405 HOURS ON 2 JANUARY 2018: “WOOLWORTHS
TO PAY WOMAN $17,000 AFTER SAVAGE BIRD ATTACK:

Woolworths will have to pay an employee almost $17,000 in lost wages after
her right eye was savaged by a vicious native bird as she walked to work.

Anita Smith sustained a "severe" injury to her right eye when she was
swooped on May 14, 2017 by a peewee [or a Magpie Lark] that had been
terrorising Kiama Village Shopping Centre.

The customer service representative had surgery in July to repair the
injury, described in her claim as an ‘inturned central part of the right
eye flap’.

Ms Smith was unable to perform her full duties for 25 weeks and claimed
Woolworths should have done something to protect its employees after
reports of up to ten people being attacked by the same bird surfaced,
according to the Illawarra Mercury.

Woolworths argued it was not liable for Ms Smith's damages as she was not
working at the time of the incident.

Earlier, a store manager also reportedly attempted to deflect blame –
instead arguing centre management should have stepped in.

"Centre management had previously been informed regarding a number of bird
attacks and chose to do nothing about this until this and other serious
incidents happened," Woolworths told the Workers Compensation Commission
(WCC).

The supermarket giant's appeal was rejected by the WCC last month.

Arbitrator John Harris said Woolworths did not escape its liability as an
employer due to the fault of another party, in this case centre management.

"It is extremely unlikely that Ms Smith would have been attacked by the
peewee at that time, had she not been in the course of her employment."

He also noted Ms Smith's store manager had "clearly established prior
knowledge of bird attacks".

Woolworths was ordered to pay almost $17,000 in lost wages and must also
cover Ms Smith's medical bills.

The bird was shot dead on June 20 after Kiama council was granted a cull
permit by National Parks and Wildlife. “ [© Nine Digital Pty Ltd 2018]

<https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/01/02/14/05/kiama-woolworths-workers-compensation-bird-attack>

I ought to place on the public record that a lack of professional regard by
a Woolworths employee (some de facto infatuation of a nephew) indiscreetly,
untruthfully and as a haughty self entitlement as if their sensibilities
were infracted conveyed my demand for Woolworths to immediately cease
subjecting me to junk mail as a breach of my Constitutional rights by the
exercise of INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS as some sort of mischievous
and exaggerated manner as infraction of their indulgent indolent life as
having a greater right of existence than myself.

YOUTUBE: "Air Afrikaans (Full Show)"

And that Woolworths never handled my complaint with any respect and other
than hearing of such defamatory gossip by her being frightened which has
forever destroyed my sibling relationship over which they do not consider
they have any accountability to rectify.

I have not ever heard from Woolworths about the matter other than a
customer satisfaction survey which is otherwise prerequisite of
accountability and action which did not occur.

You are going to be held accountable for your contempt and slander.

“For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be
compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation
of the sons of God.

For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason
of him who hath subjected the same in hope, because the creature itself
also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious
liberty of the children of God.

For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain
together until now.

And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the
Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption,
to wit, the redemption of our body.

For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man
seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we
should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for
us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit,
because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of
God.” [Romans 8:18-27 (KJV)]

— HELL'S BELLS —

“I'm a rolling thunder, a pouring rain
I'm coming on like a hurricane
My lightning's flashing across the sky
You're only young but you're gonna die

I won't take no prisoners, won't spare no lives
Nobody's putting up a fight
I got my bell, I'm gonna take you to hell
I'm gonna get you, Satan get you

Hell's Bells
Yeah, Hell's Bells
You got me ringing Hell's Bells
My temperature's high, Hell's Bells

I'll give you black sensations up and down your spine
If you're into evil you're a friend of mine
See my white light flashing as I split the night
'Cause if God's on the left, then I'm stickin' to the right

I won't take no prisoners, won't spare no lives
Nobody's puttin' up a fight
I got my bell, I'm gonna take you to hell
I'm gonna get you, Satan get you

Hell's Bells
Yeah, Hell's Bells
You got me ringing Hell's Bells
My temperature's high, Hell's Bells

Hell's Bells, Satan's comin' to you
Hell's Bells, he's ringing them now
Hell's Bells, the temperature's high
Hell's Bells, across the sky
Hell's Bells, they're takin' you down
Hell's Bells, they're draggin' you around
Hell's Bells, gonna split the night
Hell's Bells, there's no way to fight, yeah

Ow, ow, ow, ow

Hell's Bells”

[Songwriters: Brian Johnson / Angus Mckinnon Young / Malcolm Mitchell Young
(RIP), Hells Bells lyrics © BMG Rights Management US, LLC]

- dolf

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Joke.pdf>

Initial Post: 1 January 2018
*FRAUDULENT*

May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of
an Application for Planning Permit

- <http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

trinomial tetragrammaton rather than its encapsulated contrived use as the
microcosm to redefine the macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean
[Babylonian] as binomial canon of transposition as HETEROS THEORY OF
NUMBER.

- <http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING
AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN
THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING AND RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com/Grapple.zip (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-01-06 14:20:13 UTC
Says the fake soldier trannie-loving homo Edwina Burqa.
You seem to be stuck on stoopid, Brennass.
LOL
dolf
2018-01-06 14:56:21 UTC
— KERNEL BURKE SODOMIZES YOUNG BOYS
Everyday.
— VOYEURISM, CELEBRITY AND RUMOUR AS THE HEART OF AMERICAN ALTRUISM (***
DRAFT IN PROGRESS ***)

(c) 2017 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 7 January 2018

http://youtu.be/TCD3Wa5RvjE

JACO DAR (***@KOOKS) @ 0419 HOURS ON 26 FEBRUARY 2017: "A homosexual
military man is at a far greater risk of castration from the barracks, than
a homosexual man walking down the street.

Most military men come from traditional conservative backgrounds and would
not be as likely to come out of the closet as their flamboyant urban
cousin."

KERNEL DON JUAN @ 0026 HOURS 5 JULY 2017: “FURST POAST FOR INDEPENDENCE DAY
2017!

Up which da chickens is me.”

DOLF @ 0047 HOURS ON 5 JULY 2017: “It's the 5 July 2017 here wanker:

Nous: #77
Time: 00:45 hrs
Date: 2018.4.1
Torah:
Dao: Natural Guide, Heaven's Reason
Tetra: #57 - Guardedness
I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction, Standstill (stagnation), Selfish persons

Solar Eclipse: 22 July 2009 (AEST)

<http://www.grapple369.com?time:0.47>

Transformative Prototype: *HOMOIOS*

[...]

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/DISRESPECT%2020171103%20T.U.R.D.%20-%201.jpg>

[IMAGE: COLONEL [DON JUAN] EDMUND (ATHEIST / BUDDHIST / T.U.R.D.
PHILOSOPHER / VIETNAM VETERAN / LADY BOY WANTS AS HETEROSEXUAL WITH WIFE)
BURKE AS WHITE SUPREMACIST FREEMASONRY {A-U-M} DELUSIONAL ***@T]

Aren't you a Knights Templar International as Freemasonry engaging within a
travesty as a religious Saint Andrews cause célèbre pantomime of public
indecency?

Don’t venture too far into the forest by yourself otherwise you might find
some German speaking Americans dancing naked around a memorial to executed
nazi war criminals singing:

— MEIN KAMPF —

“HEIL BANNON {ie. aryan: descendent of white}.
ALL PRAISE DNA.
THOU ART THE SON.
OUR LOVE CONVEY.

HEIR TO US REBORN.
THE PHOENIX RISEN.
RESCUED FROM SCORN.
AND ETERNAL DERISION.”

[STEVE {crowned} BANNON TO RELEASE KISS AND TELL EPITOME OF AMERICAN
POLITICAL INTRIGUE: MEIN KAMPF 10 DAYS ON FROM THE MOOCH]

YOUTUBE: "Donald Duck der Nazi"

MICHAEL CHRIST @ 1055 HOURS ON 4 JANUARY 2018: "All your life you have
grown up in your own construct [as our Fuehrer has pontificated:

‘A child, for example, who in its very early years has been frightened with
the threat of the bogey-man in the dark, will frequently retain throughout
all the years of its development a fear of entering a dark room, a cellar
or the like; among women a fear of this nature inculcated in early youth
often persists for a lifetime.’ IDEA: @233 / PAGE: #514]

It is a square box and all your impressions and what has been impressed
since your birth is contained within that box.

And so, looking at this for an example...

You are told to say 'please' and told to say 'thank you'.

The problem is, true humility and gratitude comes from outside that box.

So, no amount of 'impressing' within that box is ever going to achieve true
humility and gratitude.

That is why all the human effort in the world cannot change what a human
being is, and the proof of that is, you can't stop what is happening from
happening.

Believe it or not. 🙂"

DOLF @ 1229 HOURS ON 4 JANUARY 2018: "MICHAEL ‘MANSON’ MCCLEAN WORSHIPS
BAAL POER’S DILDO AS A CONSTRUCT:

[...]

ABC NEWS (REUTERS) @ 6 JANUARY 2018: "EGYPT BALLOON CRASH: SEVERAL
AUSTRALIANS INVOLVED IN INCIDENT AT LUXOR RESORT, DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN
AFFAIRS AND TRADING CONFIRMS:

A number of Australians have been caught up in a hot air balloon accident
near Egypt's ancient city of Luxor after the balloon crash-landed, killing
a tourist from South Africa and injuring at least 12 others.

A spokesperson for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade said it was
providing consular assistance to the Australians involved in the incident.

State media blamed the crash on poor weather conditions without
elaborating.

High winds and sandstorms hit regions across the country, clouding the
skies at Cairo's main airport and forcing the closure of a number of Red
Sea ports.

A South African man died in the crash and an Argentinian and two French
tourists were being treated in hospital, a health ministry spokesman said.

Health officials and state media had earlier said a woman died.

A number of other tourists were also taken to Luxor International Hospital
but released after a few hours, the ministry said.

Luxor, a city surrounded by ancient tombs and other historic sites, is one
of the main focuses of Egypt's tourism industry — a key revenue-earner that
the Government has been trying to revive after years of political turmoil.

The balloon had deviated from its allotted path and crashed with 20
tourists on board, the Civil Aviation Authority said in a statement.

Twenty-one other balloon trips carrying more than 400 tourists had all
landed safely on Friday, it added.

Sandstorms lashed wide parts of the country, including Cairo, Sinai and
coastal areas overlooking the Red sea, the national weather forecasting
agency said.

Luxor governor Mohamed Badr ordered the closure of all highways linking to
other provinces due to poor visibility.

Staff at Cairo International Airport said they were on high alert because
of the strong winds and storms, though no trips were cancelled or
rescheduled.

Nineteen people, most of them Asian and European tourists, died near Luxor
in 2013 when a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed after a mid-air gas
explosion."
[<http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-06/australians-involved-in-egypt-balloon-crash-at-luxor-resort/9308078>]

#80 = Pe; #80, #1 = Pe; #80, #5 = Pe / Mouth; #3, #2, #70, #5 = Hill; #3,
#7, #70 = To cut off, hew down; stem, trunk, stump; sapling; #3, #50, #7,
#20 = Treasuries; #5, #40, #30, #5 = Abundance; force; multitude; #10, #60,
#6, #4 = Foundation, princes; n. Yesod, Foundation or Basis name of the 9th
Sephira. Yesod corresponds to the Genital Organs of Adam Qadmon (#161);
#10, #70 = A shovel (for removing the ashes from the altar); #20, #5, #50,
#5 = Priesthood; priestly office; #20, #10, #50 = *A* *PLANETARY* *AND*
#70, #10 = A ruin;

#4 = Lovely, pleasant; one beloved, a friend; #10, #8, #4, #6 = His or its
unions; together; alike; all together; n. Union; #20, #4, #4 = To cut or
hollow out; to burn, glow, sparkle; #20, #6, #2 = To shine, twinkle, n.
Nubia; #20, #8 = Strength; might; ability, capacity; violence; strength (of
the earth), wealth, produce, riches, means; a lizard (gecko);

IS WORSE WITH THEM THAN THE BEGINNING {prōtos: #1550 as #80, #100, #800,

#8 = Issuing forth, birth; #4, #2, #5 = To flow out, to evacuate (the
#7, #4 = Proud; impudent, wanton; impious; #8, #2, #1 = To wrap, hide; #8,
#3 = Festival; feast; festive sacrifice; #9, #1 = Good; pleasing;

"FOR IT HAD BEEN BETTER FOR THEM NOT TO HAVE KNOWN THE WAY OF
RIGHTEOUSNESS, THAN, AFTER THEY HAVE KNOWN IT, TO TURN FROM THE HOLY
COMMANDMENT DELIVERED UNTO THEM.

BUT IT IS HAPPENED UNTO THEM ACCORDING TO THE TRUE PROVERB, THE DOG IS
TURNED TO HIS OWN VOMIT AGAIN; AND THE SOW THAT WAS WASHED TO HER WALLOWING
IN THE MIRE." [2 Peter 2:10-22 (KJV)]

MICHAEL CHRIST @ 1742 HOURS ON 5 JANUARY 2018: "Dolf, this thread is for
serious practitioners of thought, not for idiots with Chung like spamming
tendencies.

Thanks."

DOLF @ 2226 HOURS ON 5 JANUARY 2018: "You feeling lonely aren't you?

Since you aren't partial to the BIBLE you might like BANNON’s *TABLE*
*TALK*...

"HITLER'S *TABLE* *TALK*" (German: Tischgespräche im Führerhauptquartier)
is the title given to a series of World War II monologues delivered by
Adolf Hitler, which were transcribed from 1941 to 1944. Hitler's remarks
were recorded by Heinrich Heim, Henry Picker, and Martin Bormann, and later
published by different editors, under different titles, in three different
languages.

Martin Bormann, who was serving as Hitler's private secretary, persuaded
Hitler to allow a team of specially picked officers to record in shorthand
his private conversations for posterity. The first notes were taken by the
lawyer Heinrich Heim, starting from 5 July 1941 to mid-March 1942. Taking
his place, Henry Picker took notes from 21 March 1942 until 2 August 1942,
after which Heinrich Heim and Martin Bormann continued appending material
off and on until 1944.

The talks were recorded at the Führer Headquarters in the company of
Hitler's inner circle. The talks dwell on war and foreign affairs but also
Hitler's attitudes on religion, culture, philosophy, his personal
aspirations and feelings towards his enemies and friends."
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler%27s_Table_Talk>

MILOCH ITCHY KOALA (***@NEWSGUY.COM) @ 0300 HOURS ON 6 JANUARY
2018: "This is why I don’t trust in psychics... I just trust in my healing
crystals, tarot cards, coffee reading and zodiac signs.

CONSTRUCT: {THE DUCK QUACKS SO IT MUST BE FASCIST}

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/The%20DUCK%20quacks%20so%20it%20must%20be%20fascist.pdf>

*TO* *BE* *CONTINUED* *BY* *INSERTION* *HERE* OF EXCERPTS FROM: “DIARY ON
MY TRIP TO NORTH KOREA SO AS TO CHAT WITH KIM JONG UN, OUR ENJOYMENT OF
WAGNER OPERA AND AND DISCUSSIONS ON HIS FORTH COMING MEMOIR:

THE ART OF DICTATORSHIP IN THE SLAUGHTER OF THE YOUTH” of 11 to 12 May 2017

DOLF @ 0714 HOURS ON 1 DECEMBER 2016 (2 YEARS PRIOR): "I had an interesting
conversation with a German man and friend who expressed a cultural concern
to me about holocaust guilt, which started me thinking. I replied that
Heidegger was responsible for much of the transformative thinking to
Western philosophy of the age and which together with some pseudoscientific
rationalisations gave rise to socialism as fascism.

He existed within the fabric of institutional educational thinking of the
time and contributed to such concepts as origins of language and being &
time.

That the Jewish people are themselves uniquely defined by an attribute of
time such as the sabbath day and the Kabbalah centric celestial hierarchy
as attributed time and technology of the soul which permeated Christian
identity in the Middle Ages particularly.

Their communal isolationism from general society failed to raise any voice
of objection or make any contributions contrary to Heidegger's view--I
can't readily find to this day, any Jewish philosophers and theological
thinkers who from their Torah perspective, challenged that branch of German
thinking.

If they did, the outcome might have been different.”

YOUTUBE: “Days of Our Lives (2004)”

EXCERPTS FROM: “VOYEURISM, CELEBRITY AND RUMOUR AS THE HEART OF AMERICAN
ALTRUISM”

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/Voyeurism.pdf>

- dolf