So, what's the big deal with Conway?
!Jones
2017-03-01 20:22:16 UTC
I mean, she looks like a blonde in heat to me... aren't they usually?

Yeah, right! I bet Cheeto hired her for her brains, huh? (Get it?
He hired a floozy blonde who sits on his office couch wearing a dress
with her legs wide open for her *brains*!)

Can she type, Cheeto?

Jones
Chinook Lover
2017-03-01 21:26:20 UTC
Post by !Jones
I mean, she looks like a blonde in heat to me... aren't they usually?
Yeah, right! I bet Cheeto hired her for her brains, huh? (Get it?
He hired a floozy blonde who sits on his office couch wearing a dress
with her legs wide open for her *brains*!)
Can she type, Cheeto?
Jones
her model comes (get it?) with optional knee pads
"they called him 'stumpy' and his kidneys were end-stage as well."
!Jones
2017-03-02 02:50:51 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 15:26:20 -0600, in alt.war.vietnam Chinook Lover
Post by Chinook Lover
her model comes (get it?) with optional knee pads
I don't get it. I hang around with too many intelligent women. Ever
fucked a Mensan?

Jones
Eris
2017-03-02 03:01:33 UTC
Post by Chinook Lover
her model comes (get it?) with optional knee pads
I don't get it. I hang around with too many intelligent women. Ever
fucked a Mensan?
Jones
Do they fuck or just talk about it in the abstract?
My cousin was a child genus in astronomy. Last time I saw him (Police shot him dead, much of Chicago mourned his passing) he looked at me with that trance like expression and in a hushed an astonished voice said, "Do you ever wonder what is out there?" Quite frankly no, I have not.
max headroom
2017-03-01 20:37:54 UTC
Post by !Jones
I mean, she looks like a blonde in heat to me... aren't they usually?
Yeah, right! I bet Cheeto hired her for her brains, huh? ...
He apparently hired her to turn his campaign for president around, which she did.
Post by !Jones
... (Get it? He hired a floozy blonde who sits on his office couch wearing a dress
with her legs wide open for her *brains*!)
That's so '90s... can't you Move On?

(Pssst. Got any pics of her sitting on his office couch wearing a dress with her legs wide?)
!Jones
2017-03-02 12:54:18 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 12:37:54 -0800, in alt.war.vietnam "max headroom"
Post by max headroom
Post by !Jones
... (Get it? He hired a floozy blonde who sits on his office couch wearing a dress
with her legs wide open for her *brains*!)
That's so '90s... can't you Move On?
Yup... you just grab 'em by the pussy!

Not *all* women, of course; however, if you're willing to pay enough,
you'll *always* be able to find one. If a working girl has enough
class to move out of the tit bars, she'll usually go into something
like "political advising" where they work *very* closely with wealthy,
powerful men. You'll also find 'em in high-end real estate where they
show their clients a real good time along with the property.

Jones
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-02 15:25:06 UTC
Post by !Jones
I mean, she looks like a blonde in heat to me... aren't they usually?
Yeah, right! I bet Cheeto hired her for her brains, huh? (Get it?
He hired a floozy blonde who sits on his office couch wearing a dress
with her legs wide open for her *brains*!)
Can she type, Cheeto?
Jones
I think she's fuckin' hawt!

Wot I would give to be that sofa cushion.