MULLER'S TOILET BLOG: "Suggestion for poop encrusted toilet paper in garbage instead of in septic system"
2017-07-10 14:35:44 UTC
Just had the septic pumped for $450 where the guy said it was filled with
toilet paper, which is supposed to decompose on its own.
He said it was more than normal so I just want to ask about something that
I know is different but what about throwing the asswipe in the trash?
Er, Lionel...I'm glad you asked. In my many travels abroad, I have discovered that only the ignorant spics throw toilet paper in the trash. And this is cuz in many places the septic systems in Beanerland are half-assed at best. I don't believe the nigs ever do this, but I don't have any nigger friends (unless you count my Nubian Princesses Serena and Michonne). But I digress.

I think the morale here is simply to be careful when you eat at Mexican restaurants, taco stands, and the like. Sometimes the Mexican food handler may not have washed his/her hands after wiping.
No me he lavado las manos, senor.

Any questions?
%
yes , why are you a peg legged buffoon
S!r Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-07-10 14:42:39 UTC
[...]
Coloner, Sir! May I include my thoughts in this
interesting conversation? Thank you, Sir.

Toilet paper is not very effective at removing
the fecal matter from around the anal opening.

Toilet paper is also expensive and constitutes
a waste of money and resources.

A better solution is a simple one. Warm soapy
water and a washcloth that can be used over and
over again and doesn't have any chance of clogging
a septic tank.

Any hawt tranny one just happens to be with will
sure appreciate the unusual, squeaky clean entry.
--
"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities
--Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Thanks, Greg. That's a worthwhile addition to the facts about poop. If I may, perhaps we might get lucky and hear what Dink or Assworm (butt expurts) have to add to this conversation.
dolf
2017-07-10 15:13:14 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jul 2017 07:35:44 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
[...]
Add Hospital grade disinfectant to your toileting regiment.

Place the disinfectant within a hand-pump spray bottle which ought to be
located within proximity of the public toilet bowel.

This is for those occasions where loose sphincters such as the Kernel Don
Juan are given to extraneous discourse which strikes against the edge of
acceptability and spectrum of accountability.

They can then wipe the seat where they have such liberty of opinion without
passing the potential of serious diseases onto others--warm soapy water ๐Ÿ’ฆ
conveys an infantile approach to inter personal disease control.

Lastly I wouldn't want to bear my hot white arse in the same place the
Kernel does without pre-requisite use of Hospital grade disinfectant.

โ€” *ODE* *TO* *TRUMP'S* *FANNY* โ€”
ย
โ€œWHAT A *COZE*
IS THIS BIZ;
YANK MY HOSE;
FOR SOME JIZ;
ย
I'M A GRUNT
SHE A TOAD.
DRY OLD ***@NT
TILL I LOAD.
ย
SHE'S A NUN
WHAT A PUMPKIN
SO MUCH FUN
AT THE ***@MPKIN
ย
HITS THE SPOT
JUST TO DUMP
AWFULLY HAWT
T'IS MY FRUMP.โ€
ย
โ€” OO ROO TO OOHRAH โ€”

โ€œI AM THE APPLE ๐ŸŽ OF HIS EYE ๐Ÿ‘.โ€
THINKING TO DO ME OVER ๐ŸŽฏ?
YOU OUGHT NOT EVEN TRY.
SEMANTIC FIELDS IN CLOVER ๐Ÿ€.

MOUTH WORDS LIKE PUSKIN.
DING-DONG, POOH-POOH,
BOW-WOW OR TA-TA PUTIN.
KOO WEE NOR TO TRY WOO.

ROSETTA STONE SO WRIT.
AS PLAIN FOR ALL TO SEE.
SAY OTHERWISE SUCH TWIT.
THAT GOD LOVES EVEN ME.โ€

ย
-- HOMO ERECTUS --

"SUCH LOAD OF WADDLE.
THE TRUTH JUST BEGS.
OVER DUCKING TWADDLE.
VENOM POSTURING DREGS.
WHAT CAN YOU SADDLE?
WITH ONLY FROGS ๐Ÿธ LEGS."
ย
DOLF: "Just how much can a duck take?"
ย
YOUTUBE: "The 1986'd - Me 2 Me - (Evil Kermit Meme Rap) (Official Video)"
ย

ย
-- ARSE BANDIT LIARS --

โ€œYEAH BROILJAB.
HOUSE OF NEEDLES?
PARK IT HERE.
SLICE AND STAB.
BUNCH OF WEASLES.
NO LAW TO FEAR."
ย  -- VIRTUAL CONCEIT WALL --

"SARCASM AND WIT.
IS FAVOURED HUMOUR.
TO NARCISSISTIC DECEIT.
OF DISEASE AND TUMOUR.
YOUR MURDEROUS HEAT.
AND SEDITIOUS CLAMOUR
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEINGโ€ and the question is, if it is permissible to
REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-10 17:44:52 UTC
Post by dolf
[...]
http://youtu.be/nPcxQNZApIk
-- ARSE BANDIT LIARS --
โ€œYEAH BROILJAB.
HOUSE OF NEEDLES?
PARK IT HERE.
SLICE AND STAB.
BUNCH OF WEASLES.
NO LAW TO FEAR."
-- VIRTUAL CONCEIT WALL --
"SARCASM AND WIT.
IS FAVOURED HUMOUR.
TO NARCISSISTIC DECEIT.
OF DISEASE AND TUMOUR.
YOUR MURDEROUS HEAT.
AND SEDITIOUS CLAMOUR
I didn't say you, Dolf.
Holy batshit, Batman!
dolf
2017-07-10 18:01:06 UTC
Post by dolf
[...]
SUBJECT WAS: -- The Case for More Concealed Handguns
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by dolf
I would respectfully suggest that the best thing the United States
President Donald Trump can do is to create an "Executive Order" directing
Apple Computers to . . .
That's not how executive orders work. The President isn't a
dictator, he can't direct a company to do stuff.
The phrase, "Pay your taxes"
Is more than likely within his vocabulary as it is within that of the
European Union leaders and just proves you wrong--Pea BRAIN!
All it proves is that you're deluded.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
YOUTUBE: "Mr Peabody and Sherman: George Washington"
... is not a documentary.
But age suitable ...
Yeah, I loved Peabody and Sherman when I was ten, too.
You see, I am capable of generating empathy within your very essence of
being.
YOUTUBE: "The new Golf"
-

Such nostalgic sensibilities which you thought no longer existed within the
dynamic of your life as that which you have become.
Do you feel your mind being manipulated?
- dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-07-11 02:15:25 UTC
Post by S!r Gregory Hall, Esq.
[...]
Did you just say you wipe your ass with a washcloth and reuse it, rather
than use toilet paper? THUD!...
--
Another hand-crafted post from...
Checkmate

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
S!r Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-07-11 19:17:38 UTC
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Did you just say you wipe your ass with a washcloth and reuse it, rather
than use toilet paper? THUD!...
I suppose when you take a shower or bath
you don't use a wash cloth to clean your
*entire* body which includes the crack of
your ass, your nut sack and your micro-penis?

And, I suppose you throw away your washcloths
after a single use?

OMG! You lubbers are soooo dumb!
--Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-07-12 07:28:17 UTC
Post by S!r Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Did you just say you wipe your ass with a washcloth and reuse it, rather
than use toilet paper? THUD!...
I suppose when you take a shower or bath
you don't use a wash cloth to clean your
*entire* body which includes the crack of
your ass, your nut sack and your micro-penis?
And, I suppose you throw away your washcloths
after a single use?
OMG! You lubbers are soooo dumb!
You mean like... with a cloth?

I don't wipe my undercarriage with a washcloth when I'm standing under
running water and have plenty of soap at my disposal, and I don't get
into the shower with an unwiped ass. You wipe shit off of your ass, and
then reuse the washcloth. That's disgusting, you feelthy peeg!

May 2010-February 12, 2017
Janithor
2017-07-11 20:38:33 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
The good Colonel speaks the truth, indeed they do throw their used tp
next to the toilet, whether or not there is a trash can there.
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-11 20:58:03 UTC
x-no-archive: no
Post by Janithor
x-no-archive: yes
[...]
KKKoloon uses an outhouse with no toilet paper or running water.

The jews you love so much prefer the typical Middle Eastern toilet: a
hole in the ground with cement footprints either side and a jug of
filthy mosquito-infested water for ablution purposes.

--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
The Peeler
2017-07-11 21:18:34 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jul 2017 13:58:03 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
x-no-archive: no
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! The dumb anal cunt HAD to do it, AGAIN!
LOL
Post by Janithor
The good Colonel speaks the truth, indeed they do throw their used tp
next to the toilet, whether or not there is a trash can there.
KKKoloon uses an outhouse with no toilet paper or running water.
Post PROOF, hallucinating psycho!
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
The jews you love so much prefer the typical Middle Eastern toilet: a
hole in the ground with cement footprints either side and a jug of
filthy mosquito-infested water for ablution purposes.
Post PROOF, you delirious psychotic bitch!