Can't remove faucet cartridge- Moen 1225
2017-07-16 12:50:00 UTC
I'm trying to replace the handle cartridge for our Moen 1225. We cannot even
get it unscrewed to begin removing cartridge.
Try massaging the cartridge with butt lube.
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-16 13:14:01 UTC
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 05:50:00 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'm trying to replace the handle cartridge for our Moen 1225. We cannot even
get it unscrewed to begin removing cartridge.
Try massaging the cartridge with butt lube.
You got, a favourite BRAND, KKKoloon? Wet Uranus?
LOLOK

--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-16 13:17:17 UTC
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 05:50:00 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'm trying to replace the handle cartridge for our Moen 1225. We cannot even
get it unscrewed to begin removing cartridge.
Try massaging the cartridge with butt lube.
You got, a favourite BRAND, KKKoloon? Wet Uranus?
LOLOK
--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
Butt Lube brings back those almost forgotten memories, you old sodomite?
2017-07-16 14:23:13 UTC
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
Butt Lube brings back those almost forgotten memories, you old sodomite?
LOL
Actually Miss Recktum's speciality is NOT using any butt lube. She LOVES the
pain!
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-16 16:52:12 UTC
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 06:17:17 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 05:50:00 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'm trying to replace the handle cartridge for our Moen 1225. We cannot even
get it unscrewed to begin removing cartridge.
Try massaging the cartridge with butt lube.
You got, a favourite BRAND, KKKoloon? Wet Uranus?
LOLOK
--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
Butt Lube brings back those almost forgotten memories
Memories? Butt Lube is part of your DAILY 'LIFE', moulie!
LOLOK

The Peeler
2017-07-16 17:21:43 UTC
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 09:52:12 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Butt Lube brings back those almost forgotten memories
Memories? Butt Lube is part of your DAILY 'LIFE', moulie!
I heard you always REFUSE to use butt lube, Miss Recktum! <BG>
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
--
bosodeniro to dumb anal Goran Razovic:
"you got foreskin for brains, and a full colostomy bag for a girlfriend"

SPOT ON! LOL
The Peeler
2017-07-16 14:22:34 UTC
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 06:14:01 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I'm trying to replace the handle cartridge for our Moen 1225. We cannot even
get it unscrewed to begin removing cartridge.
Try massaging the cartridge with butt lube.
You got, a favourite BRAND, KKKoloon? Wet Uranus?
I suppose your tongue wouldn't work in this case, Miss Recktum. <BG>
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
--
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and