TELL ME TRULY, DEAR...
2017-07-08 12:31:41 UTC
Would you rather have summer wither or winter wither all year round?

Wither would you choose?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-13 12:29:28 UTC
Would you rather have summer wither or winter wither all year round?
Wither would you choose?
I'd much wither smack assworm in his gob.
LOL
%
talking to yourself , there;s a positive sign
dolf
2017-07-13 13:39:47 UTC
SUBJECT: REPORT TO POLICE OVER DUMPING OF RUBBISH IN YORK ST, SALE

This is an unusual box of litter comprising plastic soft drink (with tops),
and several beer bottles which are more recent, with one in proximity and
one around the corner.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRVVYaDUzSTJ5Nnc

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRExiWFY2NmdrVEk

Remarkably the item contains dry grass sprigs as if it were to be an act of
witchcraft {ie.

A-U-M:

#446 = #40, #6, #400 as To die (of natural causes); to wither up (of a
tree); to lie waste (of a field); to faint (of the heart); to perish (of a
state)

} which is today's attribute.

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.7.13

The date of the item is 13 November 2012 and the box is a personal item
addressed to:

Lorna Griggs
Unit 4/7-9 Dwyer Street Morwell VIC 3840

It has been removed and will be subject to routine Council garbage disposal
which is scheduled to occur in our street tomorrow.

- dolf

SUBJECT WAS: IS D.O.L.F. STALKING ME?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke <***@std-girls.com> wrote:
If he is, I will have him brought before the INTERNATIONAL TRIBUNAL OF
CYBER STALKERS. There he shall face the full fury of GLOBAL WRATH!

BTW, this is Dolf at his trial for inhumanities:

Any questions??

DOLF: "YES

***@ck off you RIGHTS 4 WHITES Vietnam KNIGHTS ***@ckhead treasonous scum.

WHEN WILL YOU DO THE NATION A FAVOUR AND PUT A BULLET THROUGH YOUR HEAD?"
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
David
2017-07-13 15:23:14 UTC
VIC 3840
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-13 13:48:18 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 05:29:28 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Would you rather have summer wither or winter wither all year round?
Wither would you choose?
I'd much wither smack assworm in his gob.
LOL
How are you going to do that with no cojones, KKKoloon?
LOLOK

--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
The Peeler
2017-07-13 15:03:16 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 06:48:18 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Would you rather have summer wither or winter wither all year round?
Wither would you choose?
I'd much wither smack assworm in his gob.
LOL
How are you going to do that with no cojones, KKKoloon?
He'd do it with his iron fist while his cojones are in your greedy gob, dumb
anal Razovic!
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
--
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-07-13 15:25:31 UTC
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 05:29:28 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Would you rather have summer wither or winter wither all year round?
Wither would you choose?
I'd much wither smack assworm in his gob.
LOL
How are you going to do that with no cojones, KKKoloon?
LOLOK
--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
I have them, you igno-cunt, but they're hard to spot when you've gottem in yer yapper.
LOL
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-13 15:31:48 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 08:25:31 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 05:29:28 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Would you rather have summer wither or winter wither all year round?
Wither would you choose?
I'd much wither smack assworm in his gob.
LOL
How are you going to do that with no cojones, KKKoloon?
LOLOK
--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.
Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
I have them, you igno-cunt, but they're hard to spot
Because they're so SMALL or because yer stomach overhangs your alleged
genitals?
LOLOK

The Peeler
2017-07-13 15:49:28 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 08:31:48 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I have them, you igno-cunt, but they're hard to spot when you've gottem
in yer yapper. LOL
Because they're so SMALL or because yer stomach overhangs your alleged
genitals?
Because you never let go of them, you passionate cocksucker!
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on his dick or on his
balls, cocksucking Razovic?
--
Shadow about dumb anal serb bitch Razovic:
"The razodick is like dog shit on the pavement - it's ugly, it stinks and
MID: <59627a41$0$59159$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
%