I GOTS ME A HEADACHE
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-05-23 18:50:12 UTC
Anybubby gots some aspirina.
(That's Mexican for aspirin.)
2018-05-23 20:09:37 UTC
On Wed, 23 May 2018 11:50:12 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Anybubby gots some aspirina.
(That's Mexican for aspirin.)
Why don't you blow yer head off, Midnight! THAT'LL cure yer headache!

- -

Arizona."

" My real name's McGill. The jew thing I just do for the homeboys.
They all want a pipe hitting member of the tribe, so to speak."
- Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk). "Better Call Saul" (2015)

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
On Wed, 23 May 2018 11:50:12 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Anybubby gots some aspirina.
(That's Mexican for aspirin.)
Why don't you blow yer head off, Midnight! THAT'LL cure yer headache!
And you know all there is about blowing, eh?
LOL
2018-05-24 18:24:52 UTC
On Thu, 24 May 2018 06:41:22 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Wed, 23 May 2018 11:50:12 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Anybubby gots some aspirina.
(That's Mexican for aspirin.)
Why don't you blow yer head off, Midnight! THAT'LL cure yer headache!
And you know all there is about blowing, eh?
LOL
Don't try blowing yer head off by pulling yer top lip over yer head,
Midnight!
LOLOK

- -

Why blow my own head when you do it for free?
2018-05-25 15:10:58 UTC
On Fri, 25 May 2018 07:21:01 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Thu, 24 May 2018 06:41:22 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Wed, 23 May 2018 11:50:12 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Anybubby gots some aspirina.
(That's Mexican for aspirin.)
Why don't you blow yer head off, Midnight! THAT'LL cure yer headache!
And you know all there is about blowing, eh?
LOL
Don't try blowing yer head off by pulling yer top lip over yer head,
Midnight!
LOLOK
Why blow my own head
Why not blow yer own head when not even yer moulie tranny 'Pleasance'
will go there?

- -

[...]

But? You gimme good head, Miss Recktum.
LOL
Jack G...
You will have to ask her out on a formal date.
2018-05-25 18:50:59 UTC
On Fri, 25 May 2018 08:34:16 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
[...]
Yer moulie momma gives EVERYONE good head, Midnight....and good anus!

BTW latent(?) homosexuality noted.

LOLOK

- -

David

I say that too.
2018-05-25 13:31:47 UTC
Post by David
On Wed, 23 May 2018 11:50:12 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Anybubby gots some aspirina.
(That's Mexican for aspirin.)
Why don't you blow yer head off, Midnight! THAT'LL cure yer headache!
I say that too.
Do you? I've never noticed.

- -