What was the biggest life change you've gone through?
2017-04-19 14:28:39 UTC
Mine was going from lieutenant to colonel.
David
2017-04-19 15:03:31 UTC

I could masturbate Jeff, but I don't want to.
Doug Laidlaw
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Mine was going from lieutenant to colonel.
I could masturbate Jeff, but I don't want to.
David, what has happened to you? You are turning
into a carbon copy of the Colonel.
David

I do not trade in black tar.
Jack G
By some of your post you must just use it.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
David should be so lucky.
David
2017-04-20 07:08:47 UTC
Post by Doug Laidlaw
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Mine was going from lieutenant to colonel.
I could masturbate Jeff, but I don't want to.
David, what has happened to you? You are turning
into a carbon copy of the Colonel.
David should be so lucky.

and possibly still is

Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-19 15:04:52 UTC
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 07:28:39 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
In the Salvation Army, KKKoloon?
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-19 15:31:51 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
LOL! The dumb fucks can't even HANG straight!
I hope that the relatives of these innocent Poles will find
you and stick a red-hot fork into your eyes... slowly. Can
you hear that hissing sound?
The Peeler
2017-04-19 15:38:13 UTC
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 08:04:52 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Mine was going from lieutenant to colonel.
In the Salvation Army, KKKoloon?
YOURS was getting your arse ripped up by a few brawny niggers, you rectally
mutilated serb piece of shit!
--
Silk from "uk.rec.driving" to our resident wanker Razovic:
"It's a shame there isn't a degree in wanking. They'd make YOU a professor."
MID: <1378226604380668849.677318me-***@news.aioe.org>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Stuff it, Miss Recktum.
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Well, it wasn't the Great Satan Army, KKKoloon!
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-19 20:55:30 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Stuff it, Miss Recktum.
Well, it wasn't the Great Satan Army, KKKoloon!
He ORDERED you to stuff it, Andrzej. So, ask Jaafar the donkey
to pull out, and then STUFF IT.
The Peeler
2017-04-19 21:12:45 UTC
On Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:49:14 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Stuff it, Miss Recktum.
Well, it wasn't the Great Satan Army, KKKoloon!
...that stuffed you, Miss Recktum? 'Twould have been heaven for you, eh?
<BG>
--
P-Dub to G. Razovic, the serb sexual cripple:
"You are a nothing. You have no skills. You have no job. You have no