Rich asks, "Will you not be crucified for Jesus?"
2017-04-15 16:09:40 UTC
Will you not be crucified for Jesus
Er........FUCKING HELL NO!
THAT SHIT HURTS!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-16 14:46:12 UTC
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 09:08:22 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Will you not be crucified for Jesus
FUCK NO!
I say we sacrifice the Dolt to Zeus.
Dolt's brain has already been sacrificed to Reason.
All that remains of him now is his cadaverous corpus.
"Like a corpse buried in a too-shallow grave, Dolt's corruption pervades
all of Usenet."
dolf
2017-04-16 15:21:19 UTC
SHUT GOD DAMMED PANTOMIMING FASCIST
MOUTH YOU DEPRAVED AND DEBAUCHED AMERICA.

I want no more of the British Sovereign Justice or her people who are
perverse and without a conscience of wrongs1--it's against your souls for
eternity.

Ans I will not un-dignify myself by begging for a stench of justice and
submitting to their arrogance,

I have no love from these fascist pantomiming people and will from
henceforth have no regard in return as you are not worthy to call friend.

I have a growing hatred for Americans because of you Kernel Don Juan such
that I wish you to hell--there is no more grace.

- dolf
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 09:08:22 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Will you not be crucified for Jesus
FUCK NO!
I say we sacrifice the Dolt to Zeus.
Dolt's brain has already been sacrificed to Reason.
All that remains of him now is his cadaverous corpus.
"Like a corpse buried in a too-shallow grave, Dolt's corruption pervades
all of Usenet."
-- ADVICE OF AN INTENTION TO LODGE A HUMAN RIGHTS COMPLAINT AGAINST THE
SOVEREIGN QUEEN ELIZABETH II IN RELATION TO PERSECUTION AND DENIAL OF ANY
RIGHT TO JUSTICE RELATING TO MY ANTI-TERRORIST ACTIVITY IN REFUTATION OF
YOUR ANZAC WWII ENTITLEMENT.

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 16 April, 2017

DISTRIBUTION LIST:

1) alt.dear.whitehouse,
2) aus.politics,
3) aus.media-watch,
4) alive.media.tv.bbc,
5) aus.legal,
6) alt.nl.gaycafe,
7) alt.politics.homosexuality,
8) alt.france,
9) de.soc.weltanschauung.islam,
10) nl.politiek

THE FOLLOW ARE TWO COMPLAINTS OF TODAY MADE IN RELATION TO GRINDR BASED
FALSE DEFAMATORY HATE SPEECH AS IRRATIONAL INCITEMENT TO HATRED AS
TORTUROUS ACTS OF DE-HUMANIZATION AS BEING SPECIFICALLY *CRIMES* *AGAINST*
*HUMANITY* AND WAR CRIMES CONSTITUTING TREASON:

-- HOW TO DEAL WITH MIDDLE EASTERN LACK OF CIVILITY

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indeWpKckMyOG50dGc

-- HOW TO DEAL WITH AUSTRALIAN LACK OF CIVILITY

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcThhdVVZZ1NIY0E

Let me say at the outset, that I am disappointed with the past conduct of
the Victoria Police and I have lost all professional respect for your
vexation and acts persecution with regards your prejudiced handling of my
matters of complaint and specifically in relation to equivalent written
complaints of the 3 August 2016 (et al) which are as follows:

- BRENDON LLOYD of Sydney New South Wales, as the former administrator of
the "AUSTRALIANS FOR SEPARATION OF CHURCH & STATE" FACEBOOK GROUP;

- POLLYANNAR GIBSON nd a male cohort as conspirator being the former
administrator of the "I DO SUPPORT MARRIAGE EQUALITY IN GIPPSLAND" FACEBOOK
BOOK and who is formerly of 'THE BIG PICTURE PHOTOGRAPHER", 289 Raymond
Street, Sale Victoria;

- KAREN LAWTON of Traralgon Victoria as being the administrator of the
"GIPPSLAND GAYS" FACEBOOK GROUP;

- All those individuals alleged involved within this cause célèbre as
unlawful action which has been perpetuated by unreasonable, unjustified
defamatory characterisations being de-humanizing conduct as predominantly
GRINDR, SCRUFF, CRAIGSLIST and USENET based as Internet Carriage Service
enabled hate speech which is un-remorsed and then the cause for prejudiced
by HOLOCAUST and JINGOISTIC ANZAC tradition slander as discriminatory
ACT(s) (ie. which 'includes a failure to act and a proposal to act' as
defined under Section 3(1) of the Charter of Human Rights and
Responsibilities Act No. 43 of 2006) as conduct also prohibited under
Division 4 as Section 44 - Discrimination by GRINDR and SCRUFF within the
Provision of Goods and Services of the Equal Opportunity Act No. 16 of 2010
(Incorporating Amendments as at 21 December 2011);

Had the Victoria Police taken appropriate and unprejudiced action without
fear or favour the circumstances of societal abuses would not have
escalated to the degree of severity and contempt to which it has.

I wish to bring to the Victoria Police attention, that I have the means by
use of an INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY (as a natural endowment which has been mine
from birth) associated to the GRAPPLE HOMOIOTIC NOUMENON as a theoretical
and metaphysical concept of the Godhead/Divine Nature as Mind, conscious
reality of HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[TAL] and the COURSE-trouchos OF NATURE-genesis
[Jame 3:6] to annihilate another's MIND, BODY and SOUL by means of
transcendent use of language Hebrew: 22 letters, English: 26 letters,
Greek: 27 letters over the Arabic with 28 letters which is a superset of
the Semitic tongue:

"JEWISH MEDITATION SERIES ON MINDFULNESS AND NEURAL LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING
ANCHORS" dated 10-22 NOVEMBER 2016

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indekxQV0NTZWF6bGM

And with the DAOist TETRAGRAMMATON as ternary compliant HOMOIOS THEORY OF
NUMBER being a PARADIGM of EMPIRE GOVERNANCE and the basis for SUPERSEDING
the LETTERS PATENT to the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA 1901 which is
transcendent to your religious belief as MIND encapsulated by the HETEROS
THEORY OF NUMBER as SOVEREIGN/MARRIAGE basis to which Roman Empire
Governance as being only a METHODOLOGY.

The HISTORICAL AND SCIENTIFICALLY PLAUSIBLE BASIS OF THIS CLAIM IS CONVEYED
WITHIN THE FOLLOWING *DRAFT* DOCUMENT AS PRELIMINARY INFORMAL RESEARCH
WHICH ESTABLISHES THE FACTUAL NATURE OF MY CLAIM MADE IN RELATION TO MY
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RGHTS AS THE NEGATION OF THE PYTHAGOREAN BASIS TO
ROMAN EMPIRE BASIS AS EQUATED TO GERMAN FASCISM AND OTHER RELIGIOUS BELIEF
SUCH AS ROMAN CATHOLICISM, FREEMASONRY, ISLAM AND JUDAISM:

"MY DAY IN COURT AS HYPOZEUS: *I* *CAME*, *I* *SAW*, *I* *CONQUERED* AS THE
CONSCIOUS DEVELOPMENT OF THIS INVOCATION AS A VITALITY PERSONAL WILL TO
POWER"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indUGpvVTRlWWFsb1U

I bring to the Victoria Police attention, that I have legitimate basis in
having superseded the LETTERS PATENT to the Federation of the COMMONWEALTH
of AUSTRALIA of 1901 to lawfully claim a prerogative to being the SOVEREIGN
this LAND.

*GIVEN* *THAT* *THIS* *HISTORICAL* *FACT* *MADE* *IN* *RELATION* *TO* *THE*
*PROVEN* *PHILOSOPHICAL* *CAUSE* *FOR* *GERMAN* *FASCISM* *AND* *WORLD*
*WAR* *II* WHICH HAS A RELATIONSHIP TO RELIGIOUS BELIEF IS THEN THE BASIS
OF the Criminal activity reported to you previously as being by agent
provocateurs who are engaged within defamation of myself, attempt to steal
Intellectual Property, imposing of a substituted ethic upon our ANZAC
tradition and Treason against the Sovereignty of the Commonwealth of
Australia and which is prohibited under SECTION 9A of the CRIMES ACT OF
VICTORIA (1958) has a patterning of behaviour associated with this document
as my Intellectual Property as an alternative HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER
being a theoretical and metaphysical noumenon, conception of the
Godhead/*DIVINE* and a determined contrivance associated with attributed
time COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis, autonomous sovereignty as empire
governance, language, rationality and the reasoned mind of religious belief

It has been alleged that this unlawful action which has been perpetuated by
unreasonable, unjustified defamatory characterisations being de-humanizing
conduct as predominantly GRINDR, SCRUFF, CRAIGSLIST and USENET based as
Internet Carriage Service enabled hate speech which is un-remorsed and then
the cause for prejudiced by HOLOCAUST and JINGOISTIC ANZAC tradition
slander as discriminatory ACT(s) (ie. which 'includes a failure to act and
a proposal to act' as defined under Section 3(1) of the Charter of Human
Rights and Responsibilities Act No. 43 of 2006) as conduct also prohibited
under Division 4 as Section 44 - Discrimination by GRINDR and SCRUFF within
the Provision of Goods and Services of the Equal Opportunity Act No. 16 of
2010 (Incorporating Amendments as at 21 December 2011) and was also
committed by both the Victoria Police Force, the New South Wales Police
Service.

However it is unlawful conduct by a public authority such as the Victoria
Police under Section 38(1) to (3) of the Charter of Human Rights and
Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006, which states: "(1) Subject to this
section, *IT* *IS* *UNLAWFUL* *FOR* *A* *PUBLIC* *AUTHORITY* *TO* *ACT*
*IN* *A* *WAY* *THAT* *IS* *INCOMPATIBLE* *WITH* *A* *HUMAN* *RIGHT* *OR*,
*IN* *MAKING* *A* *DECISION*, *TO* *FAIL* *TO* *GIVE* *PROPER*
*CONSIDERATION* *TO* *A* *RELEVANT* *HUMAN* *RIGHT*.

If the Victoria Police however, fails to take any direct action to
investigate my reasonable complaints before ANZAC DAY celebrations of 25
April 2017 that *NO* NATION* including the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA has
any entitlement to utilise my Intellectual Property in relation to those
celebrations in memorial of our WAR DEAD.

BECAUSE I AM INTENTIONED TO USE THAT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AS THE NATURAL /
COMMON LAW BASIS TO CONVEY AN EGALITARIAN RIGHT AND *THIS* *PROVEN*
*PHILOSOPHICAL* *CAUSE* *FOR* *GERMAN* *FASCISM* *AND* *WORLD* *WAR* *II*
WHICH HAS A RELATIONSHIP TO RELIGIOUS BELIEF IN MY COMPLAINT HUMAN RIGHTS
COMPLAINT TO THE UNITED NATIONS WHICH IS TO BE MADE AGAINST THE VICTORIA
POLICE AGAINST THE SOVEREIGN QUEEN ELIZABETH II IN RELATION TO PERSECUTION
AND DENIAL OF ANY RIGHT TO JUSTICE RELATING TO MY ANTI-TERRORIST ACTIVITY
IN REFUTATION OF YOUR ANZAC WWII ENTITLEMENT.

-- ADVICE OF AN INTENTION TO LODGE A HUMAN RIGHTS COMPLAINT AGAINST THE
SOVEREIGN QUEEN ELIZABETH II IN RELATION TO PERSECUTION AND DENIAL OF ANY
RIGHT TO JUSTICE RELATING TO MY ANTI-TERRORIST ACTIVITY

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indSW05TkY2b25OeHc

I *ALSO* require that the Victoria Police keep me informed via the email
address of ***@hotmail.com as to any progress made in relation to
these complaints and other than that, I have no further desire to have any
association with the Victoria Police (or be in the same room) as such is my
degree of dissatisfaction and contempt for the Organisational disrespect of
me.

AS IF YOU ARE SOLE ARBITER OF ANY AND THE MOST IMPORTANT CAUSE.

I refer to paragraphs 11 to 26 of my submission made to the Sale
Magistrates Court within Case Number: G13559325 at the CONTESTED HEARING of
12 April, 2017 and over which I am now intentioned to form the basis of my
complaint as notice served upon the Magistrates Court and Victoria Police
of that same day: "ADVICE OF AN INTENTION TO LODGE A HUMAN RIGHTS COMPLAINT
AGAINST THE SOVEREIGN QUEEN ELIZABETH II IN RELATION TO PERSECUTION AND
DENIAL OF ANY RIGHT TO JUSTICE RELATING TO MY ANTI-TERRORIST ACTIVITY.

11. I have previously written to the American Consultant on 24 March 2017
in order to give an opportunity, so as to enable their nation and peoples
to avoid the adverse consequence outlined within this COURT statement, by
means of a *SHRIVE* (ie. to impose penance on a sinner; to grant absolution
to a penitent; to hear the confession of a person; to hear confessions;
[archaic]: to go to or make confession; [archaic]: confess one's sins, as
to a priest; Courtesy: Word of the Day for 28 February 2017;
www.dictionary.com) and garner it as an opportunity to most appropriately
and properly quell insurrection.

Details of that correspondence with the American Consulate relating to my
anti-terrorism activity as commencing prior to the actual EVENT of 11
September 2001 is conveyed within document titled: "THE UNVEILING OF
WELLINGTON SHIRE'S LATEST SCHEMA 'MARIAN STATUE TO WOMEN AND THE STOLEN
GENERATION'" dated 17 to 26 March 2017.

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indVzN6MlZvX2pab0E

This was a reconsideration of my public undertaking as to no longer
striving urgently for the United States of America in now letting the
deadline of 12 April 2017 pass by, before writing to the American
Consultant in order to have given an opportunity so as to avoid this
adverse consequence:

*CONDEMNED* *TO* *HELL* (#123 - JUDGMENT / #246 - ANGEL GABRIEL) *AS* *A*
*LOSS* *OF* *ETERNITY* *DUE* *TO* *BLASPHEMY*".

12. This assertion relates to my undertaking of an intentioned
anti-terrorism initiative as PLANS. And this occurring as my only activity
made in SUPPORT, continued whilst I remained a recipient of a salary
continuance benevolence made under the provisions of an Insurance Policy in
full compliance as an acceptance of my Total and Permanent Disability
status. Is then capable of being established, as an indisputable matter of
fact, by a transcription record of the 7 December, 2001 proceedings
occurring as an extra-ordinary hearing before the Victorian Civil and
Administrative Tribunal (VCAT). It records my self representation in a
dispute with AXA Group Insurance made in relation to my salary continuance
policy. And my attempt to explain as testimony then given to the Tribunal
of my relative and lived actions, as an activity which occurred
contemporaneously to the Islamic terrorist EVENTS of 11 September, 2001.
As my ardent (ie. very enthusiastic or passionate; [archaic or literary]
burning; glowing) belief in it being at the time, a milestone date as TELOS
(ie. an ultimate object or aim. In the hedonistic life, people lose some
moral purpose, a telos which provides the moral justification for the
society).

13. This improper, false, delusional and malicious assertion made by legal
counsel Mr Peter Riddell for the Insurer (AXA Group Insurance/AMP -
National Mutual Life Association of Australasia Limited), ascribes to my
actions as courtesy telephone calls to him, as being of a "threatening and
frightening character which is made against the security of his person and
his family", to constitute a sufficient degree of criminality, as to
necessitate "a report has been made to the Victoria Police who have
considered the matter to be serious. They have noted details of the threats
and have asked to be updated if there are any further occurrences."

14. When in point of fact, his irrationality was given impetus to his
confronted sensibilities due only to my passing of him within the street
during morning commute and thus was to a figment of his own imagination.
And subsequently the presumptuous imposing of a privilege as
self-importance upon his person, conveying a contempt of the AUTONOMY OF
WILL being the MATERIA PRIMA of the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES which are
fundamental to the law and order of our FEDERATION as the COMMONWEALTH of
AUSTRALIA as the rights which ought to be the prerogative of the Sovereign
as the feigned regard for those principles which is most apparent by your
disparaging of the rights of succession which as a privilege that is
rightfully and lawfully mine.

Accordingly, I require a Court Order demanding an explanation from legal
Counsel Mr. Peter RIDDELL et al, Andrew PENN as former CEO of AXA Group
Insurance (but now Telstra), AXA Group Insurance and AMP Insurance. And
further more, I am seeking a warrant for the immediate arrest of both Mr.
Peter RIDDELL and Mr Andrew PENN on the Indictment of TREASON made under
SECTION 9A of the Crimes Act of Victoria (1958).

15. These facts which manifestly condemns as categorically unmeritorious,
deplorable, verminous and criminal conduct, comprises a logical
jurisprudent syllogism as a cosmological statement, which encompasses a
Natural / Common ?aw entitlement to a self-identity as a formula of
autonomy expressing an egalitarian right, which then relates directly to my
undertaking of an intentioned volunteer multifaceted, reasoned, pacifist
and virtuous covert internet religious based GLBTI Community activism and
advocacy activity as a focused anti-terrorism initiative as PLANS which has
sought:

i) To effect a denial of any claimed "divine imperative" by the Islamic
terrorist group Al-Qaeda associated to the EVENT of 11 September, 2001 as
terror attacks against the United States of America and any subsequent
justification for War;

ii) To undermine the foundations of Islamic extremist religious belief; and

iii) Give an auxiliary (ie. providing supplementary or additional help and
support) and prerogative (ie. a privileged right of the sovereign that is
theoretically subject to no restriction) SUPPORT to any Gay and Lesbian
Community's initiatives towards the adoption of same sex marriage
legislation.

iv) Solving that Anglican dissension problem' of 31 August 2016. Basically
the substantial documents which on my local Anglican parish, clearly
outlines that my statements and actions were undertaken in response to a
threat of retribution (ie. a capacity to deny them any factual basis to
religious belief because I have with my theoretical noumenon as a cube
which is based on the HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER: it uses:

- a valid cosmological logical syllogism as TRIAD MICROCOSM associated to
Jewish Torah belief and the Dead Sea Scrolls priestly service division as
the basis for the 364-day/year base-7 measurement of time by designation of
days, weeks and jubilee time divisions which negates the Julian Calendar
that fell into disrepute in 1582 (British Empire in 1751/1752), and

- an alternative mathematical SEPTET macrocosm of 7 x #369 (inclusive of
Roman Empire Governance and religious belief usage) Magic Squares, 1 x
HETRO-SQUARE SPIROGYRA ORDER as its TRANSFORMATIVE PROTOTYPE and the
Chinese I CHING/DAO TE CHING COURSE-TROCHOS of NATURE-GENESIS as their
foundation of Empire Governance being the Autonomous Prototype)

As the basis of it being a statement of a Natural and Common Law as
egalitarian right to Regulative Free Will (ie. the reasoning capability as
the element which defines us as homo sapiens-human or the forma corporis as
soul within the world).

v) To invalidate the original Letters Patent by Queen Victoria as enabling
the Constitution as Commonwealth of Australia of 1 January, 1901 and
undertaking such action without any impunity directed to its formulation as
an instrument of British Empire Governance by providing the metempirical
(ie. the branch of philosophy that deals with things existing beyond the
realm of experience) philosophical as the perennialist school of thought
and metaphysical (ie. of things transcending what is physical or natural
and the temporal reality) as Torah Kabbalistic thought interpretation given
to an alternative and tetragrammaton HOMOIOTIC perspective of the THEORY OF
NUMBER and its circumscribing as the DECALOGUE which is otherwise known as
the TEN COMMANDMENTS, by a declaration made and comprehensible to ALL, as
for ETERNITY and EXISTENT to an egalitarian, immutable and a transcendent
right of the State of Israel's claim to a Sovereign AUTONOMY OF WILL, which
is made in deference to it's subordinate historical basal and terrestrial
connubial (ie. marriage as a yoke) ethos as a societal cultivation made
upon it's 'self-identity as a formula of autonomy' and as a vassal
perspective of Roman Empire Governance which pervaded and was later adopted
by Islam, the Vatican City/State and German Fascism.

vi) As a clear, concise philosophical and theological basis, being after
much consideration, derive at the factual and intelligent means to provide
briefing matters as then impetus for the determined pursuit of an
INDICTMENT for the criminal charge of TREASON, which is to be brought
against Cardinal George Pell in his contempt to the AUTONOMY OF WILL being
the MATERIA PRIMA of the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES encapsulated within the
LETTERS PATENT to the Federation of the COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA OF 1901,
as an absolute rejection on hymeneal (ie. IDOLATRY AS PRIAPUS--ERECT
PHALLUS AND HYMEN AS MARRIAGE) grounds as a presumptuous, delusional and
fraudulent claim to a lawful Christian Identity for the unmeritorious act
of barbarism. As the arrogant and obstinate refusal of the Eucharist
Communion, which occurred at Saint Patricks Cathedral, East Melbourne on
the Pentecost Sunday Mass as the dates of 31 May, 1998 and 21 June, 2000.
Which indiscriminately and in presence of mercenary security guards, was
violently directed towards the self identity as the formula of autonomy of
any and all such persons (inclusive of mother, sons and daughters) who were
distinguished only by their fraternity in the wearing of the GLBTI
Community's symbol represented as a rainbow sash.

16. This perverse and adversarial public Internet conduct as CAUSE CÉLÈBRE
is an unbridled and unrestrained attempt to impede the successful
completion of the above stated goals (which I have now concluded), to
murder my reputation and human dignity without any conscious acceptance of
the merit to the aforementioned action against religious extremism as
anti-humanity, anti-society, anti-civilization and anti-religion activity.

And to put it simply, to dispossess me of any claim to a rational mind;
subject me to such frequent slanderous mischaracterisations my reputation
as bork to normalise by the mutual agreement of others as contempt and to
extinguish and annihilate me.

17. It is Criminal activity by agent provocateurs who are engaged within
defamation of myself, attempt to steal Intellectual Property, imposing of a
substituted ethic upon our ANZAC tradition and Treason against the
Sovereignty of the Commonwealth of Australia and which is prohibited under
SECTION 9A of the CRIMES ACT OF VICTORIA (1958) has a patterning of
behaviour associated with this document as my Intellectual Property as an
alternative HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER being a theoretical and metaphysical
noumenon, conception of the Godhead/*DIVINE* and a determined contrivance
associated with attributed time COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis,
autonomous sovereignty as empire governance, language, rationality and the
reasoned mind of religious belief:

TRUTH IS A COSMOGONIC CONSIDERATION AFTER ALL:

1) Telos (6,000 as 122J3W1D) = Arch (#0 as 22/7 = 3W1D) + c² is a genuine
Sabbath based PARADIGM;
2) Pythagorean Theorem: a² = b² + c² is fascist (see discussion below) and
now redundant as only a METHODOLOGY;

It is an argument between which 'HETEROS' v's 'HOMOIOS' as the THEORY OF
NUMBER constitutes the mind created in the image of the Creator God as the
Father (Godhead/Divine Nature as Mind) [Luke 4:5-24 (KJV); Romans 1:16-32]?

RUDIMENTS {STOICHEION [G4747]} OF THE WORLD {KOSMOS [G2889] AS HETEROS
(binomial) {ie. bifurcated gender and spermatic} or HOMOIOS (trinomial)
{ie. bifurcated ENNEAD as rational PI = {3-6-9} .142857...} THEORY OF
NUMBER:

- STOICHEION [G4747]: presumed derivative of the base of G4748; something
orderly in arrangement, that is, (by implication) a serial (basal,
fundamental, initial) constituent (literally), proposition
(figuratively):--element, principle, rudiment;
- properly, fundamentals, like with the basic components of a philosophy,
structure, etc.; (figuratively) "first principles," like the basic
fundamentals of Christianity;
- refers to "the rudiments with which mankind . . . were indoctrinated
(before the time of Christ), i.e. the elements of religious training or the
ceremonial precepts common alike to the worship of Jews and of Gentiles"
(J. Thayer);
- The RSV however renders stoixeia as "elemental spirits," ie. spiritual
powers or "cosmic spirits" (DNTT, 2, 828). This views 4747 / stoixeíon
("elements") as ancient astral beings associated with the very beginning
(make-up) of the earth.]

- STOICHEŌ [G4748]: a derivative of στείχω steichō̄ (to range in regular
line); to march in (military) rank (keep step), that is, (figuratively) to
conform to virtue and piety:—walk (orderly)
- to be in rows, fig. to walk by rule;

- KOSMOS [G2889]: orderly arrangement, that is, decoration; by implication
the world (in a wide or narrow sense, including its inhabitants, literally
or figuratively [morally]):--adorning, world;

GODHEAD which conveys all *PRINCIPALITY* {ARCHĒ: #6 - FORM OF NATURE / #3 -
NATURE SURMOUNTS NATURE: {VAV / *POWERS* (Gk. Arche - a commencement, or
(concrete) *chief* (*in* *various* *applications* *of* *order*, *time*,
*place* *or* *rank*):--beginning, corner, (at the, the) first (estate),
*magistrate*, power, principality, principle, rule)}}, and

*POWER* {EXOUSIA: #7 - ENGENDERING NATURE / #4 - NATURE AMENDED IN ITS
NATURE: {ZAYIN / *PRINCIPALITIES* (Gk. Exousia - (in the sense of ability);
privilege, that is, (subjectively) *force*, capacity, competency, freedom,
or (objectively) mastery (concretely magistrate, superhuman, potentate,
*token* *of* *control*), delegated influence:--authority, jurisdiction,
liberty, power, right, strength)}}

Where the c² is equivalent to a constant dependent on n, calculated by the
formula:

M = [n(n² + 1)] / 2

+ 0, 27, 54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law}
+ 0, 9, 18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
+ 0, 3, 6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}
+ *1* - *MONAD*, *2* - *DUAD*, *3* - *TRIAD* {ie. Formula of Progression of
individual phenomena (Wan Wu)}

= TETRAGRAMMATON HIERARCHY VALUE AS HOMOIOS THEORY OF *NUMBER*.

#5 - ACT OF NATURE (JUSTICE):

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE}

18. I HAVE NOW REPORTING THESE MATTERS OF GREAT GRAVITAS TO THE VICTORIA
POLICE ON 19 MARCH 2017, ABOUT THE DIABOLICAL CIRCUMSTANCE WHEREBY
RELIGIOUS PIETY OF OTHERS IS MASQUERADING AS PANTOMIMED BELLIGERENT
IMPERTINENCE *ALLEGEDLY* *A* *TRAITOROUS* *MISCONDUCT* *SEEKING* *TO*
*IMPOSE* *A* *SUBSTITUTED* *VIRTUE* *UPON* *OUR* *ANZAC* *TRADITION* *AND*
*PERVERT* *STATE* *AUTHORITY* *AND* *SOVEREIGNTY* *OF* *THE*
*COMMONWEALTH*, WHEN ESPECIALLY GIVEN SUCH CONDUCT HAS BLASPHEMED THE NAME
OF YHWH AS GOD ALMIGHTY.

THAT I AM CLAIMING IN RELATION TO MY MATHEMATICAL THEORETICAL NOUMENON AS
BE CONSTITUTING AN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY IN THE SUBSTANTIATION OF A NATURAL
/ COMMON LAW STATEMENT ASSERTING AN EGALITARIAN RIGHT TO 'BEING' AND
'EXISTENCE" IN SO DEFINING RATIONALITY, REASONING AND WHICH IS INTRINSIC TO
HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[TAL] CONSCIOUSNESS.

19. That there has been shown a habitual and contemptuous disrespect of my
dignity as a legitimately claimed Sovereign Authority which is a
superseding of that bequeathed by Queen Victoria's instrumentation by the
LETTERS PATENT to the FEDERATION of the COMMONWEALTH of 1901 and according
to the good word of God as Divine Graciousness, in the bestowal of a
"HEAVENLY (EPOURANIOS) GIFT (DŌREA)" which conveys all the necessary
"POWERS (DUNAMIS) of the WORLD (AIŌN)" [Ephesians 3:1-21 (KV); Hebrews
6:4-12 (KJV)] as expressing the totality of the AUTONOMY OF WILL being the
MATERIA PRIMA to the "Sovereign and Autonomous Right", the "Power to Rule"
and "Dispense Justice" by "Edict as a Divine Authority" being PRINCIPLES OF
THE SOVEREIGN AUTHORITY which can be understood in our knowledge of God
(GODHEAD/Divine Nature as Mind), and having thereby, invalidated those
Letters Patent to the Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia of 1901,
as to be then declared, apparent and permitted the status as authority,
powers and privilege accorded to the Sovereign of the Commonwealth of
Australia.

20. Such wilful misconduct of others, in my view therefore constitutes HIGH
TREASON under the Laws of the United Kingdom as being a disdainful,
habitual disrespect, shown both to the principles of the Crown and by the
presumptuous imposing of privilege as self-importance upon your persons,
conveying a contempt of rights which ought to be the prerogative of the
Sovereign as the feigned regard for those same principles which is most
apparent by your disparaging of the rights of succession which as a
privilege that is rightfully and lawfully mine--IT IS IN MOVING HEAVEN AND
EARTH, BY NO MEANS A SIMPLE MATTER OF UNDERTAKING.

21. And I may under Section 39 - Legal Proceedings of the Charter of Human
Rights and Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006, "seek any relief or remedy
in respect of an act or decision of a public authority on the ground that
the act or decision was unlawful, that person may seek that relief or
remedy on a ground of unlawfulness arising because of this Charter" and
specifically under Sub-Section 39(2)(a) and (b) to the exercise of "any
right that a person has, otherwise than because of this Charter, to seek
any relief or remedy in respect of an act or decision of a public
authority, including a right—

(a) to seek judicial review under the Administrative Law Act 1978 or under
Order 56 of Chapter I of the Rules of the Supreme Court; and
(b) to seek a declaration of unlawfulness and associated relief including
an injunction, a stay of proceedings or exclusion of evidence."

22. My intention in tabling these matters before the local Sale
Magistrates Court on 11 January 2017 is to give notice to the judicatory of
my having superseded the original Letters Patent to the Federation of the
Commonwealth of Australia of 1901 as then having a right of succession
being lawfully granted to me. I’m therefore requesting "a stay of
proceedings" in having "a question of law arises that relates to the
application of this Charter" as then a recourse to PART 3--APPLICATION OF
HUMAN RIGHTS IN VICTORIA, DIVISION 3--INTERPRETATION OF LAWS as the
consideration of "33 - REFERRAL TO SUPREME COURT" and "34 -
ATTORNEY-GENERAL'S RIGHT TO INTERVENE" which is an authority granted by the
Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006:

33 - REFERRAL TO SUPREME COURT
(1) If, in a proceeding before a court or tribunal, a question of law
arises that relates to the application of this Charter or a question arises
with respect to the interpretation of a statutory provision in accordance
with this Charter, that question may be referred to the Supreme Court if—
(a) a party has made an application for referral; and
(b) the court or tribunal considers that the question is appropriate for
determination by the Supreme Court.

(2) If a question has been referred to the Supreme Court under subsection
(1), the court or tribunal referring the question must not—
(a) make a determination to which the question is relevant while the
referral is pending; or
(b) proceed in a manner or make a determination that is inconsistent with
the opinion of the Supreme Court on the question.

(3) If a question is referred under subsection (1) by the Trial Division of
the Supreme Court or by the County Court, the referral is to be made to the
Court of Appeal.

(4) Despite anything contained in any other Act, if a question arises of a
kind referred to in subsection (1), that question may only be referred to
the Supreme Court in accordance with this section.

34 - ATTORNEY-GENERAL'S RIGHT TO INTERVENE
(1) The Attorney-General may intervene in, and may be joined as a party to,
any proceeding before any court or tribunal in which a question of law
arises that relates to the application of this Charter or a question arises
with respect to the interpretation of a statutory provision in accordance
with this Charter.

(2) If the Attorney-General intervenes in a proceeding under this section,
then, for the purpose of the institution and prosecution of an appeal from
an order made in that proceeding, the Attorney- General may be taken to be
a party to the proceeding.

35 - NOTICE TO ATTORNEY-GENERAL AND COMMISSION
(1) A party to a proceeding must give notice in the prescribed form to the
Attorney-General and the Commission if—
(a) in the case of a Supreme Court or County Court proceeding, a question
of law arises that relates to the application of this Charter or a question
arises with respect to the interpretation of a statutory provision in
accordance with this Charter; or
(b) in any case, a question is referred to the Supreme Court under section
33.

(2) For the purpose of subsection (1), a notice is not required to be given
to—
(a) the Attorney-General if the State is a party to the relevant
proceeding; or
(b) the Commission if the Commission is a party to the relevant proceeding.

36 - DECLARATION OF INCONSISTENT INTERPRETATION
(1) This section applies if—
(a) in a Supreme Court proceeding a question of law arises that relates to
the application of this Charter or a question arises with respect to the
interpretation of a statutory provision in accordance with this Charter; or
(b) the Supreme Court has had a question referred to it under section 33;
or
(c) an appeal before the Court of Appeal relates to a question of a kind
referred to in paragraph (a).

(2) Subject to any relevant override declaration, if in a proceeding the
Supreme Court is of the opinion that a statutory provision cannot be
interpreted consistently with a human right, the Court may make a
declaration to that effect in accordance with this section.

(3) If the Supreme Court is considering making a declaration of
inconsistent interpretation, it must ensure that notice in the prescribed
form of that fact is given to the Attorney-General and the Commission.

(4) The Supreme Court must not make a declaration of inconsistent
interpretation unless the Court is satisfied that—
(a) notice in the prescribed form has been given to the Attorney-General
and the Commission under subsection (3); and
(b) a reasonable opportunity has been given to the Attorney-General and the
Commission to intervene in the proceeding or to make submissions in respect
of the proposed declaration of inconsistent interpretation.

(5) A declaration of inconsistent interpretation does not—
(a) affect in any way the validity, operation or enforcement of the
statutory provision in respect of which the declaration was made; or
(b) create in any person any legal right or give rise to any civil cause of
action.

(6) The Supreme Court must cause a copy of a declaration of inconsistent
interpretation to be given to the Attorney-General—
(a) if the period provided for the lodging of an appeal in respect of the
proceeding in which the declaration was made has ended without such an
appeal having been lodged, within 7 days after the end of that period; or
(b) if on appeal the declaration is upheld, within 7 days after any appeal
has been finalised.

EXAMPLE: If the Trial Division of the Supreme Court makes a declaration of
inconsistent interpretation (based on a referral of a question from VCAT)
and on appeal the Court of Appeal upholds the declaration, a copy of the
declaration must be sent to the Attorney-General within 7 days after the
Court of Appeal's decision.

(7) The Attorney-General must, as soon as reasonably practicable, give a
copy of a declaration of inconsistent interpretation received under
subsection (6) to the Minister administering the statutory provision in
respect of which the declaration was made, unless the relevant Minister is
the Attorney-General.

23. There are three questions of law which then need to be considered by
the Supreme Court:

***1) The charter defines a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING" and the question
is, if it is permissible to extend this definition to be a "PERSON MEANS A
HUMAN BEING AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHICH IS
INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING
AND RATIONALITY.

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as
EXISTENCE.

After all the ENNEAD of THOTH, expresses an Anthropic Cosmological
Principle which appears within its geometric conception as being equivalent
to the Pythagorean TETRAD/TETRACTYS.

***2) The second consideration is that my mathematical theoretical noumenon
defines the meta-descriptor prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING
of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as EXISTENCE and are the NATURE based 'cosmic'
elementals of the MATERIA PRIMA within the attribution of AUTONOMY OF WILL
as being intrinsic to the SOVEREIGN PRINCIPLES.

This understanding of human nature is in the imago Dei, 'the image of God’
in possessing as an attribute of being essential to the MATERIA PRIMA to
the actual characteristic nature of the MIND as the idea that human beings
are created in the imago Dei, 'the image of God’ and which is then the test
which is applied to the authentic function that includes a reference to a
power, authority and duty as to be *OBEDIENT*, *AIDING* AND *ASSISTING* the
Governor General under the auspices of SECTION VIII to the Letters Patent
for the Federation of the Commonwealth of Australia of 1901.

Which human being as HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] is constituted in such a way that
there is an analogy with the being of God?

As then specifically the perennialist idea of which human being, as whether
it is the Roman Caesar who by the Pythagorean HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER as
Roman Empire Governance is considered the Son of God (ie. HEAVEN-EARTH-MAN
(YOU) dynamic) or the Apostle Paul {small; little} according to the HOMOIOS
THEORY OF NUMBER as Torah (COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:5-9])
/ Chinese DAOist Empire Governance is representative of the imago Dei, 'the
image of God'.

For a historical parallelism (ie. specifically: #0 CE (#6 - LI
{Contrariety} / H38 Opposition, Polarising, Perversion) ... #15 CE (#7 -
Chang {Ascent} / H46 Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending) ... #34 CE (#8 -
Kan {Opposition} / H46 Moving/Pushing Upward, Ascending) ... #65 CE (#9 -
Shu {Branching Out} / H19 Approaching, Nearing, The forest) .... #111 CE
(#10 - Hsien {Defectiveness / Distortion} / H62 Small Excess, Small
Exceeding, Preponderance of the small, Small surpassing) ...) we may have
recourse to the Apostle Paul's recorded experience as the appeal made to
Caesar Nero (#666: #54 - #68 CE) and his imprisonment within Rome for two
years which is conveyed by historical narrative as an overlay associated to
core meta-descriptor prototypes.

Given the consideration of oaths and 'Jewish Kabbalistic basis' to the
Letters Patent of the Australian Constitution (1 January 1901) how then
might Section 116 of the Constitution of Australia apply, in that it
specifically precludes the Commonwealth of Australia (i.e., the federal
parliament) from making laws for establishing any religion, imposing any
religious observance, or prohibiting the free exercise of any religion.
Section 116 also provides that no religious test shall be required as a
qualification for any office or public trust under the Commonwealth.

However it is unlawful conduct by a public authority such as the Victoria
Police under Section 38(1) to (3) of the Charter of Human Rights and
Responsibilities No. 43 of Act 2006, which states: "(1) Subject to this
section, *IT* *IS* *UNLAWFUL* *FOR* *A* *PUBLIC* *AUTHORITY* *TO* *ACT*
*IN* *A* *WAY* *THAT* *IS* *INCOMPATIBLE* *WITH* *A* *HUMAN* *RIGHT* *OR*,
*IN* *MAKING* *A* *DECISION*, *TO* *FAIL* *TO* *GIVE* *PROPER*
*CONSIDERATION* *TO* *A* *RELEVANT* *HUMAN* *RIGHT*.

***3) Final consideration is whether prudent articulation of immutable
evidence being then the additional justification relating to the
IRREFUTABLE FACTS already summarily provided to you, as the substantial
basis for my lawful and dignified claim as a public proclamation to a
prerogative as to being considered the Sovereign Authority over the
Commonwealth of Australia, which in the absence of any gainsay,
depreciation, rancour and redundancy has sought by judicious, prudent and
diligent means, the pursuit of virtue as a precious stone amongst the
plethora of pleonasm, an opportunity to invalidate by superseding, the
original instrumentation known as the Letters Patent to the said Federation
of the Commonwealth of Australia of 1901.

24. And whilst it will still requires authentication, determination of its
appropriateness and a validation of the effectual means by the Supreme
Court. The outcome will be as my being declared the Sovereign of this
country. And therefore I am lawfully justified to have prudently exercised
the "powers, authorities and functions" in my service of a notice of an
Indiction made upon the Applicant at 0827 hours of 23 December, 2016 and
that I may now seek the immediate arrest of all such persons (whether named
as the Applicant or unnamed) for the Crime of Treason which is prohibited
under Section 9A of the Crimes Act 1958 of Victoria and for the State of
Victoria to bear all the costs of the necessary Criminal Proceedings in
bringing any such persons before a court of competent jurisdiction so that
the matters may be determined.

AS TO THEN HAVE RECOURSE TO THE UNIVERSAL JURISDICTION PREROGATIVE AS THE
MEANS OF PURSUING WAR CRIMES AS BEING SPECIFICALLY *CRIMES* *AGAINST*
*HUMANITY* WHICH IS TO BE BROUGHT AGAINST VARIOUS AMERICAN INTERNET
SERVICE/APPLICATION PROVIDERS AND VARIOUS PERSONS WHO HAVE MADE
RELIGIOUS/NON-RELIGIOUS MOTIVATED FALSE DEFAMATORY HATE SPEECH AS
IRRATIONAL INCITEMENT TO HATRED AS TORTUROUS ACTS OF DE-HUMANIZATION.

25. By means of a *SHRIVE* (ie. to impose penance on a sinner; to grant
absolution to a penitent; to hear the confession of a person; to hear
confessions; [archaic]: to go to or make confession; [archaic]: confess
one's sins, as to a priest; Courtesy: Word of the Day for 28 February 2017;
www.dictionary.com) and to garner it as an opportunity to most properly
quell insurrection."

THAT THE AMERICANS HAVE COMMITTED A GREAT GRIEVOUS SIN OF BLASPHEMY AGAINST
ALMIGHTY GOD: "...Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain;
for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.'"
[Exodus 20:7 (KJV)]

Bill Heidrick's OTO (US) Grand Masonic Lodge (example AUM belief system as
HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER belief system) Hebrew Lexicon as Gematria
dictionary is not provided within my Intellectual Property for which I
claim all rights reserved and there is no permission for a reciprocated
right of use of this HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER as a mathematical theoretical
noumenon which defines the meta-descriptor prototypes that are prerequisite
to the BEING of HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] as EXISTENCE is a compliant Natural /
Common Law statement of a truthful fact as expressing an egalitarian right
in the only and ultimate cause for FREEDOM.

26. I have advised the American Consulate, that there will shortly be
enacted a total, immutable and irredeemable exclusion against all orders of
Freemasonry worldwide due to their unrepentant blasphemy against Almighty
God is anticipated to take effect and against the entire population of the
United States of America by presentment of this document as evidence within
a "CONTESTED HEARING" for Case No: G13559325 scheduled at the Sales
Magistrates Court on 12 April, 2017.

A temporary stay and reprieve may be obtained upon that day, as an
objection made as to whether the Magistrate determining this matter has any
association with Freemasonry, Roman Catholicism or any other Institutional
practice, belief or fraternity which I feel renders him incapable of
impartial judgment. I will convey later within this document, the
justification for the only recourse available to United States of America
as nation and peoples against whom I have lost all regard and trust, until
there is:

a) An appropriate the recognition of my strategic #CENTRE as anti-terrorism
intervention made of 13 - 17 September 2001;
b) The OTO (US) Grand Masonic Lodge on behalf of all Freemasons grants
permission for the free use associated to their Hebrew Lexicon as Gematria
dictionary as A-U-M Intellectual Property rights,
c) An immediate payment by 12 April, 2017 (ie. if no temporary stay and
reprieve is obtained) of a bounty fee given the provision of the modus
operandi as head of your bellicose enemy (eg. *$25* *million* *plus*
*compounding* *interest* *as* *a* *reward* *for* *the* *capture* *of*
*Osama* *bin* *Laden*); and
d) An signed undertaking to make a further payment financial restitution
which is yet to be determined for the great personal offence and
*blasphemy* of sacred things perpetuated by the unrelenting Internet
culture of the dehumanisation by targeted me through stalking, slander and
anti-homosexual hate speech from American citizens that is to be computed
from the time of the Victorian Administrative and Administrative Tribunal
of 7 December 2001 where the evidence of this lawful claim was first made.

I'm NOW going to force the United States of America as nation and its
citizens to be undignified in having to beg of me, by being forced to show
an appropriate regard for Sovereign and Sacred things which another's GOD
ORDAINED ENTITLEMENT.

SEE ALSO *DRAFT* DOCUMENT: "MY DAY IN COURT AS HYPOZEUS: *I* *CAME*, *I*
*SAW*, *I* *CONQUERED* AS THE CONSCIOUS DEVELOPMENT OF THIS INVOCATION AS A
VITALITY PERSONAL WILL TO POWER" dated 13 to 15 April, 2017

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indUGpvVTRlWWFsb1U

PUBLIC NOTICE MADE 1343 HOURS ON 12 APRIL, 2017

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.4.12

***@zen: 3, row: 1, col: 7, nous: 13 [Date: 2017.4.12, Super: #240 /
#31 - Military Stratagem, Quelling War; I-Ching: H32 - Perseverance,
Endurance, Duration, Constancy; Tetra: 51 - Constancy, Ego: #490 / #13 -
Status, Loathing Shame; I-Ching: H5 - Waiting, Delay, Attending, Moistened,
Arriving; Tetra: 17 - Holding Back]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #240 has 15 Categories: #40, #20, #60, #80, #40 = keceph
(H3701): 1) silver, money; 1a) silver; 1a1) as metal; 1a2) as ornament;
1a3) as colour; 1b) money, shekels, talents; #6, #20, #200, #6, #7, #1 =
karowz (Aramaic) (H3744): 1) a herald; #40, #90, #100, #10 = matsuwq
(H4690): 1) molten support, pillar, column; #30, #50, #70, #40, #50 =
Na`aman (H5283): 1) son of Bela of the family of Benjamin; he was among the
family of Jacob that went down to Egypt; 2) commander-in-chief of the army
of Syria; stricken with leprosy he went to Elisha, eventually followed his
instructions, and was cured; #60, #30, #100, #50 = celiq (Aramaic) (H5559):
1) to ascend, come up; 1a) (P'al) to come up; 1b) (P'il) to come up; #20,
#70, #50, #50, #10, #40 = `anan (H6051): 1) cloud, cloudy, cloud-mass; 1a)
cloud-mass (of theophanic cloud); 1b) cloud; #40, #70, #60, #10, #60 =
`aciyc (H6071): 1) sweet wine, wine, pressed out juice; #30, #70, #90, #10,
#40 = `ets (H6086): 1) tree, wood, timber, stock, plank, stalk, stick,
gallows; 1a) tree, trees; 1b) wood, pieces of wood, gallows, firewood,
cedar-wood, woody flax; #40, #70, #100, #30 = `aqal (H6127): 1) to bend,
twist; 1a) (Pual) to be bent out of shape, be distorted, be crooked; #80,
#70, #40, #10, #40 = pa`am (H6471): 1) stroke, beat, foot, step, anvil,
occurrence; 1a) foot, hoof-beat, footfall, footstep; 1b) anvil; 1c)
occurrence, time, stroke, beat; 1c1) one time, once, twice, thrice, as time
on time, at this repetition, this once, now at length, now...now, at one
time...at another; #90, #30, #70, #10, #40 = tsela` (H6763): 1) side, rib,
beam; 1a) rib (of man); 1b) rib (of hill, ridge, etc); 1c) side-chambers or
cells (of temple structure); 1d) rib, plank, board (of cedar or fir); 1e)
leaves (of door); 1f) side (of ark); #40, #90, #80, #10, #20 = tsaphah
(H6822): 1) to look out or about, spy, keep watch, observe, watch; 1a)
(Qal) to keep watch, spy; 1b) (Piel) to watch, watch closely; #2, #100, #1,
#2, #5, #10, #70, #50 = brabeion (G1017): 1) the award to the victor in the
games, a prize; 2) metaph. of the heavenly reward for Christian character;
#9, #10, #3, #8, #10, #200 = thiggano (G2345): 1) to touch, handle; 1a) to
do violence to, injury; #80, #100, #10, #50 = prin (G4250): 1) before,
formerly;

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #490 has 19 Categories: #5, #3, #2, #70, #400, #10 =
Gib`athiy (H1395): 1) an inhabitant of Gibeah; #4, #20, #10, #400, #50, #6
= dakah (H1794): 1) to crush, be crushed, be contrite, be broken; 1a) (Qal)
to be crushed, collapse; 1b) (Niphal) to be crushed, be contrite, be
broken; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to crush down; 1c2) to crush to pieces; #6, #4,
#30, #400, #10, #40 = deleth (H1817): 1) door, gate; 1a) a door; 1b) a
gate; 1c) (fig.); 1c1) of chest lid; 1c2) of crocodile jaws; 1c3) of doors
of the heavens; 1c4) of an easily-accessible woman; #20, #30, #10, #30,
#400 = kaliyl (H3632): 1) entire, all, perfect adv; 2) entirety subst; 3)
whole, whole burnt offering, holocaust, entirety; #6, #40, #4, #400, #40 =
madad (H4058): 1) to measure, stretch; 1a) (Qal) to measure; 1b) (Niphal)
to be measured; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to extend, continue; 1c2) to measure,
measure off; 1d) (Po) measured; 1e) (Hithpolel) to extend oneself, stretch
oneself; #40, #20, #30, #400 = makkoleth (H4361): 1) food, food stuff; #30,
#40, #300, #70, #50 = mish`en (H4937): 1) support, staff; #40, #50, #300,
#100 = nesheq (H5402): 1) equipment, weapons, armoury; 1a) equipment,
weapons; 1b) armoury; #6, #70, #4, #10, #400 = `adah (H5710): 1) to pass
on, advance, go on, pass by, remove; 1a) (Qal) to pass on, put on; 1b)
(Hiphil) to remove; #30, #100, #4, #6, #300, #10, #40 = qadowsh (H6918): 1)
sacred, holy, Holy One, saint, set apart; #6, #30, #100, #4, #300, #10, #40
= qodesh (H6944): 1) apartness, holiness, sacredness, separateness; 1a)
apartness, sacredness, holiness; 1a1) of God; 1a2) of places; 1a3) of
things; 1b) set-apartness, separateness; #400, #20, #20, #10, #40 = takak
(H8501): 1) injury, oppression, oppressor; #20, #1, #20, #70, #80, #70,
#10, #8, #200, #1, #10 = kakopoieo (G2554): 1) to do harm; 2) to do evil,
do wrong; #20, #1, #50, #1, #50, #10, #300, #8, #50 = Kananites (G2581): 1)
the surname of apostle Simon, otherwise known as Simon Zelotes; #20, #70,
#10, #40, #8, #9, #8, #200, #70, #40, #5, #9, #1 = koimao (G2837): 1) to
cause to sleep, put to sleep; 2) metaph.; 2a) to still, calm, quiet; 2b) to
fall asleep, to sleep; 2c) to die; #70, #400, #20 = ou (G3756): 1) no, not;
in direct questions expecting an affirmative answer Wigram's frequency
count is 1535 not 1453.; #80, #5, #300, #100, #5 = Petros (G4074): 1) one
of the twelve disciples of Jesus; #80, #70, #30, #30, #70, #10, #200 =
polus (G4183): 1) many, much, large; #200, #20, #70, #80, #70, #50 = skopos
(G4649): 1) an observer, a watchman; 2) the distant mark looked at, the
goal or end one has in view;

John McCristal Lawyers of 7-9 Seymour Street, Traralgon (mobile: 0407 742
971)

I have attended your office today 12 April, 2027 immediately following the
hearing of Case Number: G13559325 at the Sale Magistrates Court and find it
is unattended.

I require from you a written statement as to why given your receipt of
frequent written email communications from me and made in relation to my
Anti-Terrorism activity as specifically the Moroccan issue with Dutch
politician Geert Wilders and the Dutch elections of 15 March 2017.

As to why it is that you have only now by SMS following advice that I was
about to attend your office in person, that you have refused to act on my
behalf.

That you have acted recklessly in the handling of my legal matters of some
considerable gravitas which were conveyed to you in good faith and have
deprived me of any proper recourse to Justice.

You are accordingly advised that following the perverse administration of
Justice (ie. DIEU ET MON DROIT) by Richard O'KEEFE (Judicial Registrar and
not a Magistrate) which occurred at the Sale Magistrates Court today, and
now your depraved professional conduct.

I will shortly be lodging a complaint of persecution, the inability to
obtain fair and equitable justice and violation of Natural / Common Law
rights in relation to my prerogative entitlement in having invalidated the
Letters Patent to the federation as Commonwealth of Australia of 1901 as a
claim of TREASON (SECTION 9A Crimes Act of Victoria 1958) against yourself
et al, the judicatory, the State of Victoria and the Commonwealth of
Australian under the reign of Queen Elizabeth II.

*NOTICE* *SERVED* *ON* *VICTORIA* *POLICE* @ 1429 HOURS

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:14.29

***@zen: 2, row: 6, col: 6, nous: 44 [Time: 1429 hrs, Super: #268 /
#7 - Intentional Reversal, Dimming Radiance; I-Ching: H12 - Obstruction,
Stagnation, Selfish persons; Tetra: 56 - Closed Mouth, Ego: #461 / #44 -
Moderate Values, Setting Up Precepts; I-Ching: H1 - Pure Yang, Creative
Principle/Heaven, Force, Strong action, The key, God; Tetra: 36 - Strength]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #268 has 12 Categories: #30, #1, #20, #7, #200, #10 =
'akzariy (H394): 1) cruel; #6, #1, #60, #200, #1 = 'ecar (Aramaic) (H633):
1) interdict, decree, decree of restriction; #6, #2, #1, #200, #3, #6, #50
= 'argevan (H710): 1) purple; #2, #60, #200, #6 = becer (H1154): 1) unripe
or sour grapes; #6, #2, #60, #200 = bocer (H1155): 1) unripe grapes, sour
grapes; #8, #200, #60 = Cherec (H2776): 1) a mountain inhabited by Amorites
in Moab; the place where Gideon turned back from chasing the Midianites;
#10, #200, #8, #10, #40 = yerach (H3391): 1) month (lunar cycle), moon; 1a)
month; 1b) calendar month; #50, #8, #200, #10 = Nacharay (H5171): 1) one of
David's mighty warriors and the armour bearer of Joab; #30, #200, #8, #30 =
Rachel (H7354): 1) daughter of Laban, wife of Jacob, and mother of Joseph
and Benjamin; #60, #200, #8 = Timnath Cherec (H8556): 1) a city given to
Joshua as a inheritance in the mountains of Ephraim on the north of the
hill of Gaash where he was buried; #4, #10, #1, #50, #70, #10, #3, #70, #50
= dianoigo (G1272): 1) to open by dividing or drawing asunder, to open
thoroughly (what had been closed); 1a) a male opening the womb (the closed
matrix), ie. the first-born; 1b) of the eyes and the ears; 1c) to open the
mind of one, ie. to cause to understand a thing; 1c1) to open one's soul,
ie. to rouse in one the faculty of understanding or the desire of learning;
#40, #8, #100, #70, #50 = meros (G3382): 1) thigh;

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #461 has 21 Categories: #5, #1, #9, #40, #6, #400 =
'atam (H331): 1) to shut, shut up, close; 1a) (Qal) to shut, stop (of
lips); 1b) (Hiphil) of the wicked stopping their ears (fig.); #1, #400,
#10, #50 = 'ath (Aramaic) (H852): 1) sign, miraculous signs, wonders; #1,
#400, #50, #10 = 'Ethniy (H867): 1) an ancestor of Asaph; #6, #30, #9, #2,
#8, #6, #400 = tabbachah (H2879): 1) female cook, cook; #6, #10, #400, #40,
#5 = Yithmah (H3495): 1) a Moabite, one of David's mighty warriors; #6,
#400, #30, #5, #9, #5, #6 = lahat (H3857): 1) to burn, blaze, scorch,
kindle, blaze up, flame; 1a) (Qal) blazing (participle); 1b) (Piel) to
scorch, burn, blaze; #6, #40, #9, #6, #400 = mowtah (H4133): 1) pole, bar
of yoke; 1a) pole; 1b) bar of yoke; 1b1) of oppression (fig.); #2, #50, #2,
#6, #1, #400 = nebuw'ah (Aramaic) (H5017): 1) prophesying; #100, #200, #90,
#10, #5, #6, #50 = qerats (Aramaic) (H7170): 1) piece; 1a) denounce,
slander, accuse maliciously, chew on (idiom); #40, #300, #40, #6, #70, #5 =
shemuw`ah (H8052): 1) report, news, rumour; 1a) report, news, tidings; 1b)
mention; #6, #30, #300, #40, #70, #10, #5 = Shema`yah (H8098): 1) a prophet
of the Lord in the reign of king Rehoboam of Judah; 2) the Nehelamite, a
false prophet in the time of the prophet Jeremiah; 3) father of Delaiah,
one of the princes of Judah in the time of the prophet Jeremiah; 4) an
inhabitant of Kirjathjearim and father of Urijah, a prophet of the Lord in
the time of the prophet Jeremiah; 5) a Judaite, son of Shechaniah, father
of Hattush, and descendant of Zerubbabel; 6) a Simeonite, father of Shimri;
7) a Reubenite, son of Joel and father of Gog; 8) a Merarite Levite, son of
Hasshub in the time of Nehemiah; 9) a Levite, son of Galal and father of
Obadiah; 10) a Levite and head of the family of the sons of Elizaphan who
were commissioned to bring the ark to Jerusalem in the time of David; 11) a
Levite and scribe, son of Nethaneel in the time of David; 12) a Levite, 1st
son of Obed-Edom in the time of David; 13) a Levite, descendant of Jeduthun
the singer in the time of king Hezekiah of Judah; 14) a Levite, one of the
messengers of Ezra to Iddo; 15) a Levite in the time of king Jehoshaphat of
Judah; 16) a Levite, one of several in charge of distributing the free will
offerings brought to God to their Levite brethren in the time of king
Hezekiah of Judah; 17) a Levite in the time of king Josiah of Judah; 18)
head of a family of exiles who returned with Ezra; 19) a priest, of the
sons of Harim who had a foreign wife in the time of Ezra; 20) an Israelite
of the sons of Harim who had a foreign wife in the time of Ezra; 21) son of
Delaiah, grandson of Mehetabeel, and a false prophet hired by Tobiah and
Sanballat to give false guidance to Nehemiah; 22) a priest who sealed the
covenant with Nehemiah and participated in the dedication of the wall; 23)
a priest who returned from exile with Zerubbabel; 24) a leader of the
people at the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem in the time of Nehemiah;
25) grandfather of the priest Zech; #5, #400, #50, #6 = tanah (H8566): 1)
to hire; 1a) (Qal) to hire; 1b) (Hiphil) to hire (a prostitute), give
amorous favours; #1, #4, #10, #20, #8, #200, #8, #10, #200 = adikeo (G91):
1) absolutely; 2) transitively; 1a) to act unjustly or wickedly, to sin,;
1b) to be a criminal, to have violated the laws in some way; 1c) to do
wrong; 1d) to do hurt; 2a) to do some wrong or sin in some respect; 2b) to
wrong some one, act wickedly towards him; 2c) to hurt, damage, harm; #1,
#50, #5, #80, #5, #200, #70, #50 = anapipto (G377): 1) to lie back, lie
down; 2) to recline at a table, to sit back; #4, #70, #60, #1, #7, #8,
#300, #1, #10 = doxazo (G1392): 1) to think, suppose, be of opinion; 2) to
praise, extol, magnify, celebrate; 3) to honour, do honour to, hold in
honour; 4) to make glorious, adorn with lustre, clothe with splendour; 4a)
to impart glory to something, render it excellent; 4b) to make renowned,
render illustrious; 4b1) to cause the dignity and worth of some person or
thing to become manifest and acknowledged; #5, #60, #8, #3, #5, #10, #300,
#70 = exegeomai (G1834): 1) to lead out, be leader, go before; 2) metaph.,
to draw out in narrative, unfold a teaching; 2a) to recount, rehearse; 2b)
to unfold, declare; 2b1) the things relating to God; 2b2) used in Greek
writing of the interpretation of things sacred and divine, oracles, dreams,
etc.; #5, #80, #1, #10, #300, #5, #10, #50 = epaiteo (G1871): 1) to ask
besides, ask for more; 2) to ask again and again, importunately; 3) to beg,
to ask alms; #20, #1, #50, #70, #50, #70, #200 = kanon (G2583): 1) a rod or
straight piece of rounded wood to which any thing is fastened to keep it
straight; 2) a definitely bounded or fixed space within the limits of which
one's power of influence is confined; 3) metaph. any rule or standard, a
principle or law of investigating, judging, living, acting; 1a) used for
various purposes; 1a1) a measuring rod, rule; 1a2) a carpenter's line or
measuring tape; 1a3) the measure of a leap, as in the Olympic games; 2a)
the province assigned one; 2b) one's sphere of activity; #20, #1, #300, #8,
#100, #3, #8, #20, #1 = katargeo (G2673): 1) to render idle, unemployed,
inactivate, inoperative; 2) to cause to cease, put an end to, do away with,
annul, abolish; 1a) to cause a person or thing to have no further
efficiency; 1b) to deprive of force, influence, power; 2a) to cease, to
pass away, be done away; 2b) to be severed from, separated from, discharged
from, loosed from any one; 2c) to terminate all intercourse with one; #80,
#100, #1, #10, #70, #200 = praos (G4235): 1) gentle, mild, meek; #80, #100,
#10, #200, #20, #1, #50 = Priska (G4251): 1) a Christian woman, the wife of
Aquila;

*NOTICE* *SERVED* *ON* *CLERK* *OF* *THE* *SALE* *MAGISTRATES* *COURT* @
1453 HOURS

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:14.53

***@zen: 3, row: 6, col: 7, nous: 74 [Date: 2017.4.16, Time: 1645
hrs, Super: #506 / #38 - Consequences for Virtuous Discourse; I-Ching: H62
- Minor Superiority, Small Excess, Small Exceeding, Preponderance of the
small, Small surpassing; Tetra: 11 - Divergence, Ego: #512 / #74 -
Controlling Feelings, Overcome Delusion; I-Ching: H29 - The Constant Sink
Hole, Gorge, The abyss, Repeated entrapment; Tetra: 80 - Labouring]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #506 has 32 Categories: #5, #1, #400, #50, #10, #40 =
'Eythaniym (H388): 1) seventh Jewish month, corresponding to modern Oct. to
Nov.; so named because permanent streams still flowed; #6, #4, #6, #40,
#40, #400, #10 = damam (H1826): 1) to be silent, be still, wait, be dumb,
grow dumb; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to be silent; 1a2) to be still, die; 1a3) to be
struck dumb; 1b) (Niphal) to be silenced, be made silent, destroyed; 1c)
(Poal) to make quiet; 1d) (Hiphil) to make silent (cause to die); #5, #40,
#400, #8, #2, #1, #10, #40 = chaba' (H2244): 1) to withdraw, hide; 10) to
hide oneself, draw back; 100) to draw together, thicken, harden; 1a)
(Niphal) to hide oneself; 1b) (Pual) to be forced into hiding; 1c) (Hiphil)
to hide; 1d) (Hophal) to be hidden; 1e) (Hithpael); #6, #50, #8, #2, #400,
#40 = chabah (H2247): 1) to withdraw, hide, hide oneself; 1a) (Qal) to
withdraw; 1b) (Niphal) to hide oneself, remain hidden, withdraw; #6, #40,
#400, #6, #4, #10, #40 = yadah (H3034): 1) to throw, shoot, cast; 1a) (Qal)
to shoot (arrows); 1b) (Piel) to cast, cast down, throw down; 1c) (Hiphil);
1c1) to give thanks,, laud, praise; 1c2) to confess, confess (the name of
God); 1d) (Hithpael); 1d1) to confess (sin); 1d2) to give thanks; #6, #400,
#10, #80, #10 = yaphah (H3302): 1) to be bright, be beautiful, be handsome,
be fair; 1a) (Qal) to be beautiful; 1b) (Piel) to beautify; 1c) (Pual) to
be beautiful; 1d) (Hithpael) to beautify oneself; #40, #40, #400, #20, #2,
#4 = kabad (H3513): 1) to be heavy, be weighty, be grievous, be hard, be
rich, be honourable, be glorious, be burdensome, be honoured; 10) to make
heavy; 100) to make heavy, make dull, make unresponsive; 1000) to cause to
be honoured; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to be heavy; 1a2) to be heavy, be insensible,
be dull; 1a3) to be honoured; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to be made heavy, be
honoured, enjoy honour, be made abundant; 1b2) to get oneself glory or
honour, gain glory; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to make heavy, make dull, make
insensible; 1c2) to make honourable, honour, glorify; 1d) (Pual) to be made
honourable, be honoured; 1e) (Hiphil); 1f) (Hithpael); 1f1) to make oneself
heavy, make oneself dense, make oneself numerous; 1f2) to honour oneself;
#20, #60, #6, #400, #20 = kecuwth (H3682): 1) covering, clothing; 1a)
covering, clothing; 1b) covering (for concealment); #20, #400, #30, #50, #6
= kothel (H3796): 1) wall (of house); #30, #40, #6, #30, #400 = muwlah
(H4139): 1) circumcision; #6, #40, #7, #6, #7, #400, #40 = mezuwzah
(H4201): 1) doorpost, gatepost; #6, #40, #30, #20, #4, #400, #6 = malkodeth
(H4434): 1) a catching instrument, snare, trap; #30, #40, #30, #100, #6,
#300 = malqowsh (H4456): 1) latter rain, spring rain; 1a) the March and
April rains which mature the crops of Palestine; #40, #50, #10, #6, #400 =
menath (H4521): 1) portion; #6, #400, #40, #60 = macah (H4529): 1) to melt,
dissolve, be liquefied; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to melt, cause to dissolve,
consume, cause to vanish; 1a2) to intimidate (fig); #40, #40, #70, #300,
#50, #6 = ma`aseh (H4639): 1) deed, work; 1a) deed, thing done, act; 1b)
work, labour; 1c) business, pursuit; 1d) undertaking, enterprise; 1e)
achievement; 1f) deeds, works (of deliverance and judgment); 1g) work,
thing made; 1h) work (of God); 1i) product; #10, #300, #80, #10, #100, #6 =
caphaq (H5606): 1) to clap, slap; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to slap, clap; 1a2) to
slap, chastise; 1a3) to splash, throw up; 1b) (Hiphil) to cause to clap;
#30, #70, #6, #400 = `uwth (H5790): 1) (Qal) to hasten to, help, succour;
1a) meaning dubious; #6, #90, #200, #200, #10 = tsar (H6862): 1) narrow,
tight; 2) straits, distress; 3) adversary, foe, enemy, oppressor; 4) hard
pebble, flint; #30, #300, #40, #70, #6, #50, #10 = Shim`oniy (H8099): 1)
descendants of Simeon; #50, #300, #100, #50, #6 = shaqah (H8248): 1) to
give to drink, irrigate, drink, water, cause to drink water; 1a) (Hiphil);
1a1) to water, irrigate; 1a2) to water, give drink to; 1b) (Pual) to be
watered; 1c) (Niphal) variant; #2, #300, #200, #4 = sered (H8279): 1)
stylus, a line, marker; 1a) a marking tool for wood; #40, #400, #6, #20,
#40 = tavek (H8432): 1) midst, middle; 1a) midst, middle; 1b) into, through
(after verbs of motion); 1c) among (of a number of persons); 1d) between
(of things arranged by twos); 1e) from among (as to take or separate etc);
#1, #20, #70, #400, #5, #10 = akouo (G191): 1) to be endowed with the
faculty of hearing, not deaf; 2) to hear; 3) to hear something; 2b) to
attend to, consider what is or has been said; 2c) to understand, perceive
the sense of what is said; 3a) to perceive by the ear what is announced in
one's presence; 3b) to get by hearing learn; 3c) a thing comes to one's
ears, to find out, learn; 3e) to give ear to a teaching or a teacher; 3f)
to comprehend, to understand; #1, #80, #70, #20, #100, #10, #9, #5, #10,
#200, #1 = apokrinomai (G611): 1) to give an answer to a question proposed,
to answer; 2) to begin to speak, but always where something has preceded
(either said or done) to which the remarks refer; #3, #400, #40, #50, #1,
#7, #5 = gumnazo (G1128): 1) to exercise naked (in a palaestra or school of
athletics); 2) to exercise vigorously, in any way, either the body or the
mind; #5, #80, #5, #300, #1, #60, #5, #50 = epitasso (G2004): 1) to enjoin
upon, order, command, charge; #5, #80, #10, #300, #10, #40, #1, #10, #50 =
epitimao (G2008): 1) to show honour to, to honour; 2) to raise the price
of; 3) to adjudge, award, in the sense of merited penalty; 4) to tax with
fault, rate, chide, rebuke, reprove, censure severely; 4a) to admonish or
charge sharply; #10, #70, #400, #4, #1, #10, #1, #10 = Ioudaia (G2449): 1)
in a narrower sense, to the southern portion of Palestine lying on this
side of the Jordan and the Dead Sea, to distinguish it from Samaria,
Galilee, Peraea, and Idumaea; 2) in a broader sense, referring to all
Palestine; #40, #5, #200, #200, #10, #1, #50 = Messias (G3323): 1) the
Greek form of Messiah; 2) a name of Christ; #50, #10, #20, #8, #200, #8,
#10, #200 = nikao (G3528): 1) to conquer; 1a) to carry off the victory,
come off victorious; 1a1) of Christ, victorious over all His foes; 1a2) of
Christians, that hold fast their faith even unto death against the power of
their foes, and temptations and persecutions; 1a3) when one is arraigned or
goes to law, to win the case, maintain one's cause; #80, #100, #1, #60, #5,
#200, #10, #50 = praxis (G4234): 1) a doing, a mode of acting, a deal, a
transaction; 2) a thing to be done, business; 1a) the doings of the
apostles; 1b) in a bad sense, wicked deed, crime, wicked doings (our
practices ie. trickery);

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #512 has 19 Categories: #6, #5, #1, #400, #50, #10, #40
= 'eythan (H386): 1) perpetual, constant, perennial, ever-flowing; 1a)
ever-flowing (of a stream); 1b) permanence, permanent, enduring (fig.); #6,
#5, #1, #20, #30, #400, #10, #40 = 'akal (H398): 1) to eat, devour, burn
up, feed; 10) consume; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to eat (human subject); 1a2) to eat,
devour (of beasts and birds); 1a3) to devour, consume (of fire); 1a4) to
devour, slay (of sword); 1a5) to devour, consume, destroy (inanimate
subjects - ie, pestilence, drought); 1a6) to devour (of oppression); 1b)
(Niphal); 1b1) to be eaten (by men); 1b2) to be devoured, consumed (of
fire); 1b3) to be wasted, destroyed (of flesh); 1c) (Pual); 1c1) to cause
to eat, feed with; 1c2) to cause to devour; 1d) (Hiphil); 1d1) to feed;
1d2) to cause to eat; 1e) (Piel); #40, #2, #400, #10, #20, #40 = bayith
(H1004): 1) house; 2) place; 3) receptacle; 4) home, house as containing a
family; 5) household, family; 6) household affairs; 7) inwards (metaph.);
8) (TWOT) temple adv; 9) on the inside prep; 10) within; 1a) house,
dwelling habitation; 1b) shelter or abode of animals; 1c) human bodies
(fig.); 1d) of Sheol; 1e) of abode of light and darkness; 1f) of land of
Ephraim; 5a) those belonging to the same household; 5b) family of
descendants, descendants as organized body; #2, #40, #400, #10, #20, #40 =
bamah (H1116): 1) high place, ridge, height, bamah (technical name for
cultic platform); 1a) high place, mountain; 1b) high places, battlefields;
1c) high places (as places of worship); 1d) funeral mound?; #2, #10, #300,
#200 = yosher (H3476): 1) straightness, uprightness; 1a) straightness,
evenness (moral implications); 1b) rightness, uprightness; 1c) what is
right, what is due; #6, #10, #400, #6, #40, #10, #40 = yathowm (H3490): 1)
an orphan, fatherless; #6, #20, #80, #400, #6 = kippah (H3712): 1) branch,
leaf, frond, palm frond, palm branch; #6, #400, #40, #3, #3, #50, #10 =
muwg (H4127): 1) to melt, cause to melt; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to melt, faint;
1a2) to cause to melt; 1b) (Niphal) to melt away; 1c) (Polel) to soften,
dissolve, dissipate; 1d) (Hithpolel) to melt, flow; #2, #70, #4, #6, #400,
#10, #20 = `eduwth (H5715): 1) testimony; #6, #70, #6, #10, #400, #20 =
`ivya' (Aramaic) (H5758): 1) perversity, iniquity; #30, #80, #200, #2, #200
= Parbar (H6503): 1) a structure or building attached to the west side of
Solomon's temple; #6, #40, #300, #40, #70, #6, #50 = Shim`own (H8095): 1)
the 2nd son of Jacob by his wife Leah and progenitor of the tribe of
Simeon; 2) an Israelite of the sons of Bani who had a foreign wife in the
time of Ezra; #1, #3, #3, #5, #30, #70, #400 = aggelos (G32): 1) a
messenger, envoy, one who is sent, an angel, a messenger from God; #4, #70,
#400, #30, #8 = doule (G1399): 1) a female slave, bondmaid, handmaid; #5,
#1, #200, #1, #300, #5 = eao (G1439): 1) to allow, permit, let; 2) to allow
one to do as he wishes, not to restrain, to let alone; 3) to give up, let
go, leave; #5, #80, #1, #10, #100, #5, #300, #1, #10 = epairo (G1869): 1)
to lift up, raise up, raise on high; 2) metaph. to be lifted up with pride,
to exalt one's self; #20, #1, #9, #70, #100, #1, #300, #1, #10 = kathorao
(G2529): 1) to look down, see from above, view from on high; 2) to see
thoroughly, perceive clearly, understand; #40, #8, #4, #5, #80, #70, #300,
#5 = medepote (G3368): 1) never; #80, #1, #100, #5, #20, #30, #8, #9, #8,
#200, #1, #50 = parakaleo (G3870): 1) to call to one's side, call for,
summon; 2) to address, speak to, (call to, call upon), which may be done in
the way of exhortation, entreaty, comfort, instruction, etc.; 2a) to
admonish, exhort; 2b) to beg, entreat, beseech; 2b1) to strive to appease
by entreaty; 2c) to console, to encourage and strengthen by consolation, to
comfort; 2c1) to receive consolation, be comforted; 2d) to encourage,
strengthen; 2e) exhorting and comforting and encouraging; 2f) to instruct,
teach;

- http://www.grapple369.com?time:15.30

***@zen: 3, row: 6, col: 9, nous: 66 [Time: 1530 hrs, Super: #419 /
#57 - Laissez Faire Politics, Simplicity In Habits; I-Ching: H37 - The
Family (the clan), Dwelling People, Family members; Tetra: 39 - Residence,
Ego: #497 / #66 - Strategic Reversal, Putting Oneself Behind; I-Ching: H41
- Diminution, Decrease, Diminishing; Tetra: 55 - Diminishment]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #419 has 10 Categories: #2, #1, #6, #400, #10 = 'avvah
(H185): 1) desire, lust, will (not necessarily evil); #6, #2, #5, #6, #400
= havvah (H1942): 1) desire; 2) chasm (fig. of destruction); 1a) desire (in
bad sense); 2a) engulfing ruin, destruction, calamity; #9, #2, #8, #400 =
tabach (H2873): 1) to slaughter, slay, butcher, kill ruthlessly; 1a) (Qal);
1a1) to slaughter, butcher; 1a2) to slay, kill ruthlessly (fig.); #30,
#300, #9, #80 = sheteph (H7858): 1) flood, downpour; #5, #400, #2, #6, #1,
#5 = tebuw'ah (H8393): 1) produce, product, revenue; 1a) product, yield,
crops (of the earth usually); 1b) income, revenue; 1c) gain (of wisdom)
(fig); 1d) product of lips (fig); #4, #10, #4, #1, #20, #300, #70, #10 =
didaktos (G1318): 1) that can be taught; 2) taught, instructed by one; 3)
teachings, precepts; #4, #70, #3, #40, #1, #300, #1 = dogma (G1378): 1)
doctrine, decree, ordinance; 2) the rules and requirements of the law of
Moses; carrying a suggestion of severity and of threatened judgment; 3) of
certain decrees of the apostles relative to right living; 1a) of public
decrees; 1b) of the Roman Senate; 1c) of rulers; #20, #1, #10, #300, #70,
#10, #3, #5 = kaitoige (G2544): 1) and yet, thought; #80, #5, #100, #10,
#9, #5, #10, #200 = peritithemi (G4060): 1) to place around, set about; 2)
to put on a garment; 3) to put or bind a thing around another; 4) to
present, to bestow, confer, a thing upon one; #80, #30, #5, #3, #40, #1,
#200, #10, #50 = plegma (G4117): 1) what is woven, plaited, or twisted
together; 2) a web, plait, braid; 2a) of a net; 2b) of a basket, in which
the infant Moses was laid; 2c) of braided hair;

EGO (FEMALE) IDEA: #416 has 25 Categories: #3, #2, #5, #6, #400 = gabhuwth
(H1365): 1) haughtiness; #50, #8, #300, #2, #50, #6 = chashab (H2803): 1)
to think, plan, esteem, calculate, invent, make a judgment, imagine, count;
1a) (Qal); 1a1) to think, account; 1a2) to plan, devise, mean; 1a3) to
charge, impute, reckon; 1a4) to esteem, value, regard; 1a5) to invent; 1b)
(Niphal); 1b1) to be accounted, be thought, be esteemed; 1b2) to be
computed, be reckoned; 1b3) to be imputed; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to think upon,
consider, be mindful of; 1c2) to think to do, devise, plan; 1c3) to count,
reckon; 1d) (Hithpael) to be considered; #30, #10, #300, #6, #70 = Yeshuwa`
(H3442): 1) son of Nun of the tribe of Ephraim and successor to Moses as
the leader of the children of Israel; led the conquest of Canaan; 2) son of
Jehozadak and high priest after the restoration; 3) a priest in the time of
David who had charge of the 9th course; 4) a Levite in the reign of
Hezekiah; 5) head of a Levitical house which returned from captivity in
Babylon; 6) father of a builder of the wall of Jerusalem in the time of
Nehemiah; 7) a town in southern Judah reinhabited by the people of Judah
after the return from captivity; #40, #20, #6, #300, #10, #40 = Kuwshiy
(H3569): 1) one of the descendants of Cush the grandson of Noah through Ham
and a member of that nation or people; 2) one of Joab's couriers; 3) (TWOT)
Ethiopian; #10, #40, #10, #300, #6, #50 = muwsh (H4184): 1) to feel; 1a)
(Qal) to feel; 1b) (Hiphil) to feel; #6, #30, #40, #90, #200, #10, #40 =
Mitsriy (H4713): 1) Egyptian - an inhabitant or citizen of Egypt; 1a) an
Egyptian; 1b) the Egyptian; #6, #30, #60, #200, #50, #10, #20, #40 = ceren
(H5633): 1) lord, ruler, tyrant; 2) axle; #6, #70, #200, #40, #50, #10, #40
= `armown (H6196): 1) plane-tree; 1a) as stripped of bark; #6, #70, #200,
#80, #20, #40 = `oreph (H6203): 1) neck, back of the neck, back; 1a) back
of the neck; 1a1) of fleeing foe; 1a2) of apostasy (fig.); 1b) stiff of
neck, obstinate (fig.); #6, #10, #80, #90, #80, #90, #50, #10 = puwts
(H6327): 1) to scatter, be dispersed, be scattered; 2) (Qal) to flow,
overflow; 3) to break; 1a) (Qal) to be dispersed, be scattered; 1b)
(Niphal); 1b1) to be scattered; 1b2) to be spread abroad; 1c) (Hiphil) to
scatter; 1d) Hithpael) scatter; 3a) (Polel) to shatter; 3b) (Pilpel) to
dash to pieces; #40, #90, #6, #200, #50, #10, #20 = tsavva'r (H6677): 1)
neck, back of neck; 1a) neck, back of neck (of man); 1b) neck (of animals);
#6, #100, #200, #50, #10, #50 = qeren (Aramaic) (H7162): 1) horn; 1a) as
musical instrument; 1b) symbolic (in visions); 1c) of an animal; #200, #10,
#200, #6 = riyr (H7388): 1) slime juice or liquid, spittle; #10, #200, #70,
#80, #6, #50 = ra`aph (H7491): 1) to trickle, drip; 1a) (Qal) to trickle,
drip; 1b) (Hiphil) to trickle; #40, #300, #6, #70 = shava` (H7768): 1)
(Piel) to cry out (for help), shout; #6, #300, #50, #10, #50 = shen
(Aramaic) (H8128): 1) tooth; #10, #300, #50, #6, #50 = shena' (Aramaic)
(H8133): 1) to change, be altered, be changed; 1a) (P'al) to change, be
changed; 1b) (Pael) to change, transform, frustrate; 1b1) different
(participle); 1c) (Ithpael) to be changed; 1d) (Aphel) to change, alter;
#6, #300, #80, #9, #10, #5, #6 = Shephatyah (H8203): 1) a son of David by
Abital; David's 5th son; 2) head of a family of exiles returning from
Babylon with Zerubbabel; 3) another head of a family of exiles returning
from Babylon with Zerubbabel; 4) a Judaite, son of Mahalaleel and father of
Amariah; 5) a prince of Judah, son of Mattan and one of the counsellors who
advised king Zedekiah of Judah to kill the prophet Jeremiah; 6) the
Haruphite, one of David's mighty warriors who joined him at Ziklag; 7) son
of Maachah and prince of the tribe of Simeon in the time of David; 8) son
of king Jehoshaphat of Judah and brother to his successor Jehoram; #400,
#6, #10 = tav (H8420): 1) desire, mark; 1a) mark (as a sign of exemption
from judgment); #4, #70, #40, #1, #300, #1 = doma (G1390): 1) a gift For
Synonyms see entry 5839; #8, #30, #5, #8, #40, #5, #50, #70, #200 = eleeo
(G1653): 1) to have mercy on; 2) to help one afflicted or seeking aid; 3)
to help the afflicted, to bring help to the wretched; 4) to experience
mercy For Synonyms see entry 5842; #5, #50, #1, #50, #300, #10 = enanti
(G1725): 1) before; #5, #80, #1, #10, #50, #70, #200 = epainos (G1868): 1)
approbation, commendation, praise; #10, #1, #300, #100, #5 = iatros
(G2395): 1) a physician; #30, #5, #80, #100, #1, #200 = lepra (G3014): 1)
leprosy; 2) a most offensive, annoying, dangerous, cutaneous disease, the
virus of which generally pervades the whole body, common in Egypt and the
East;

That the avenues of complaint have now been exhausted as prerequisite to
lodging any complaint with the United Nations.

*THIS* *AMENDED* *NOTICE* *SERVED* *ON* *CLERK* *OF* *THE* *SALE*
*MAGISTRATES* *COURT* @ 1530 HOURS WITH STATEMENT" "Ma'am I want to give
you the courtesy of showing you that my conduct in relation to this matter
has been in compliance with Natural / Common Law Principles of Empire
Governance.

*SO* *GRAVE* *IS* *THIS* *MATTER* *THAT* *THE* *SOVEREIGN* *QUEEN* *COULD*
*LOSE* *HER* *CROWN*."

A REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM THIS
- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indSW05TkY2b25OeHc

SEE ALSO: "ESSENTIAL PROOFS REGARDING THE CRIME OF TREASON IN CASE NUMBER:
G13559325 AT SALES MAGISTRATES COURT ON 12 APRIL 2017"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indaWRtRWN1TUlQZjQ

SEE ALSO: "A STATEMENT OF EVIDENCE FOR CONTESTED HEARING REGARDING THE
CRIME OF TREASON IN CASE NUMBER: G13559325 AT SALE MAGISTRATES COURT ON 12
APRIL 2017"

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indNjFuUkhMc0NVWkU

Initial Post: 12 April 2017

#PERSECUTION #LACKOFJUSTICE #QUEEN_ELIZABETH_II
#5 / #6: Say NO to anonymous fascist propaganda every time.

REALITY OF HOMO[IOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

- http://www.grapple369.com

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-04-16 15:36:38 UTC
SHUT YOUR GOD DAMMED PANTOMIMING FASCIST MOUTH YOU DEPRAVED AND DEBAUCHED
AMERICAN.
I want no more of the British Sovereign's Justice or her people who are
perverse and without a conscience of grievous wrongs--it's against your
souls for eternity.

You ungrateful wretches.

And I will not un-dignify myself by begging for a stench of justice and
submitting to their arrogance ever again if I can avoid it for dear life
itself.

I have no love from these fascist pantomiming people and will from
henceforth have no more regard in return as you are not worthy to call
friend.

I have a growing hatred for Americans because of you Kernel Don Juan such
that I wish you to hell--there is no more grace.

I have no more respect for you and you are not entitled to my Intellectual
Property.

The labours of 20 years have been wasted on you and every word which one
has struggled to find to defend you will now become a judgment of your
souls.

You have committed a great and grievous sin.

Oh woe is you.

- dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
dolf
2017-04-17 01:48:46 UTC
I will never forgive the Jewish Community for the censorship and exclusion
from the Facebook "Stand-up For Israel" Group accompanying HOLOCAUST
slander.

Check out the CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTANDING of HOLOCAUST {ie. #20, #30, #10,
#30, #400 = kaliyl (H3632): 1) entire, all, perfect adv; 2) entirety subst;
3) whole, whole burnt offering, holocaust, entirety} and HOLINESS {ie.
#30, #100, #4, #6, #300, #10, #40 = qadowsh (H6918): 1) sacred, holy, Holy
One, saint, set apart; #6, #30, #100, #4, #300, #10, #40 = qodesh (H6944):
1) apartness, holiness, sacredness, separateness; 1a) apartness,
sacredness, holiness; 1a1) of God; 1a2) of places; 1a3) of things; 1b)
set-apartness, separateness} given to my birthday as a GUARDIAN ANGEL:

Nous: #56
Time: 19:05 hrs
Date: 2017.1.7
Torah: #40 #30 #5 %81 = #75
Dao: Abstruse Mysterious Virtuosity
Tetra: #46 - Enlargement
I-Ching: H55 - Abundance, Abounding, Fullness

Latin: Multus {God who delivers from the evil} Alt: Hyaiel {God and Man
Exist} {
1. PROTECTS AGAINST WEAPONS & PERILS OF TRAVEL
2. MEDICINAL HERBS
3. WATER
4. Chumis
}
Judah {Praise of the Lord; confession}

- http://www.grapple369.com?date:2017.1.7

Would {ie. #70, #400, #20 = ou (G3756): 1) no, not; in direct questions
expecting an affirmative answer}

it be imprudent {ie. #2, #70, #200, #40, #5 = `ormah (H6195): 1)
shrewdness, craftiness, prudence}

as Holier Than Thou {ie. #30, #100, #4, #6, #300, #10, #40 = qadowsh
(H6918): 1) sacred, holy, Holy One, saint, set apart; #6, #30, #100, #4,
#300, #10, #40 = qodesh (H6944): 1) apartness, holiness, sacredness,
separateness; 1a) apartness, sacredness, holiness; 1a1) of God; 1a2) of
places; 1a3) of things; 1b) set-apartness, separateness}

as presumptuously {ie. #300, #10, #1, #6 = siy' (H7863): 1) loftiness (of
pride)}

self-righteous {ie. #40, #7, #70, #200 = miz`ar (H4213): 1) a little, a
trifle, a few; 1a) a trifle, a little (of time); 1b) a remnant, a very few
(of number)}

and improper to say:

'Burn {ie. #20, #30, #10, #30, #400 = kaliyl (H3632): 1) entire, all,
perfect adv; 2) entirety subst; 3) whole, whole burnt offering, holocaust,
entirety}

in Hell {ie. #200, #20, #70, #80, #70, #50 = skopos (G4649): 1) an
observer, a watchman; 2) the distant mark looked at, the goal or end one
has in view}

which awaits you.' {ie. #80, #70, #30, #30, #70, #10, #200 = polus (G4183):
1) many, much, large}

***@zen: 2, row: 8, col: 4, nous: 56 [Date: 2017.1.7, Super: #317 /
#64 - Consider the Small and Insignificant; I-Ching: H52 - Restraint,
Inaction, Bound, Keeping still, Mountain, Stilling; Tetra: 71 - Stoppage,
Ego: #490 / #56 - Abstruse Mysterious Virtuosity; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance,
Abounding, Fullness; Tetra: 46 - Enlargement]

SUPER (MALE) IDEA: #317 has 12 Categories: #30, #2, #200, #10, #70, #5 =
Beriy`ah (H1283): 1) a son of Asher; 2) a son of Ephraim; 3) a Benjamite;
4) a Levite; #6, #40, #5, #200, #10, #6, #50 = herown (H2032): 1) physical
conception, pregnancy, conception; #8, #200, #9, #40, #10, #50 = chartom
(Aramaic) (H2749): 1) magician, magician-astrologer; #40, #7, #70, #200 =
miz`ar (H4213): 1) a little, a trifle, a few; 1a) a trifle, a little (of
time); 1b) a remnant, a very few (of number); #40, #70, #2, #200, #5 =
ma`abar (H4569): 1) ford, pass, passing; 1a) ford; 1b) pass; 1c) passing,
sweep; #2, #70, #200, #40, #5 = `ormah (H6195): 1) shrewdness, craftiness,
prudence; #2, #100, #200, #10, #5 = qirya' (Aramaic) (H7149): 1) city; #6,
#200, #80, #1, #30 = Repha'el (H7501): 1) son of Shemaiah and grandson of
Obed-edom; #6, #300, #10, #1 = Sheva' (H7724): 1) Judaite, son of Caleb by
his concubine Maachah and grandson of Hezron; #300, #10, #1, #6 = siy'
(H7863): 1) loftiness (of pride); #50, #5, #1, #50, #10, #1, #200 = neanias
(G3494): 1) a young man; #80, #1, #100, #1, #4, #70, #60, #1 = paradoxos
(G3861): 1) unexpected, uncommon, incredible, wonderful;

#10, #8, #200, #1, #10 = kakopoieo (G2554): 1) to do harm; 2) to do evil,
#10, #40, #8, #9, #8, #200, #70, #40, #5, #9, #1 = koimao (G2837): 1) to
cause to sleep, put to sleep; 2) metaph.; 2a) to still, calm, quiet; 2b) to
fall asleep, to sleep; 2c) to die; #70, #400, #20 = ou (G3756): 1) no, not;
in direct questions expecting an affirmative answer; #80, #5, #300, #100,
#5 = Petros (G4074): 1) one of the twelve disciples of Jesus; #80, #70,
#30, #30, #70, #10, #200 = polus (G4183): 1) many, much, large; #200, #20,
#70, #80, #70, #50 = skopos (G4649): 1) an observer, a watchman; 2) the
distant mark looked at, the goal or end one has in view;

The secrets of one of Australia’s worst online trolls

In a ramshackle inner Sydney boarding house, surrounded by his collection
of Adolf Hitler dolls, a 48-year-old unemployed neo-Nazi plies his trade as
one of Australia's most aggressive online trolls. [The Sydney Morning
Herald, 16 April, 2017]

- http://www.smh.com.au/national/investigations/revealing-the-secrets-of-one-of-australias-worst-online-trolls-20170413-gvklv8.html

Why does this psychopathy as a claim to piety {ie. God Almighty view would
be, that 'tis better to be a homosexual and good at it, than to be a
fascist Jew as a perverse depravity} and their ghetto as enclave of dag
festering maggots, remind me of you?

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Lucifer Morningstar
2017-04-16 19:44:49 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 07:46:12 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 09:08:22 -0700, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke"
Will you not be crucified for Jesus
FUCK NO!
I say we sacrifice the Dolt to Zeus.
Dolt's brain has already been sacrificed to Reason.
All that remains of him now is his cadaverous corpus.
"Like a corpse buried in a too-shallow grave, Dolt's corruption pervades
all of Usenet."
Dolt is proof of life, of a sort, after brain death.
--
There are two types of people in this world
Atheists and the mentally ill
dolf

TETRAD/TETRACTYS."
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
To be expected when one goes around with his head pointing downward.
dolf
2017-04-18 12:49:47 UTC
-- IT'S NOW TOO LATE FOR JUSTICE

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 18 April, 2017

THERE IS NOW NO MORE OPPORTUNITY FOR REPENTANCE BECAUSE THERE REMAINS NO
PROSPECT OF FORGIVENESS FOR ALL THE HATRED AS SELFISH DISREGARD GIVEN FOR
THE GOOD SHOWN AND ENDLESS LABOURS IN PARTICULAR #CENTRE (#123 = JUDGMENT /
#246 = ANGEL GABRIEL) OF #41 AS 13 to 17 SEPTEMBER 2001.

WHAT INHOSPITABLE PEOPLE AND AN UNGRATEFUL PLACE NEW YORK AND THE PENTAGON,
ARLINGTON, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ARE.

EVEN IF YOU WERE TO BESTOW ANY TRIBUTES, ITS NOW TOO LATE AS ETERNITY
DOESN'T WAIT ACCORDING TO YOUR PLANS AND WANTS.

NEVER ONCE IN THE PAST 20 YEARS HAS THERE BEEN ANY HEART-FELT THANK-YOUS
BUT THERE WAS NO END OF UNBRIDLED HATRED AND SLANDER.

*ONCE* *AGAIN* *IN* *VAIN* *THAT* *WOULD* *PREVAIL* *BUT* *ALAS* *NOW*
*AFTER* *THE* *4TH* (*ACTUALLY* *5TH* *IF* *YOU* *COUNT* *THE* *APPEAL*
*AGAINST* *A* *PLANNING* *PERMIT*) *EXPERIENCE* *OF* *THE** SLANDER* *
WHICH* *IS* *THE* *QUEEN'S* *PERVERSE* *JUSTICE* *AS* *THE* *DEPRAVED*
*VANITY* *OF* *DIEU* *ET* *MON* *DROIT* -- YOU ARE AN ABOMINABLE LIAR MA'AM
AS IT LAYS AGAINST THE ACCOUNTABILITY OF YOUR SOUL AND YOU WILL NOT EVER BE
FORGIVEN.

AUSTRALIAN JUSTICE IS PERVERSE BECAUSE THERE ARE TOO MANY CATHOLICS AND
FREEMASONS IN HER MIDST AND YOUR LIFE WILL EASILY BE CONSUMED BY THE MAGGOT
LAWYERS.

I WILL NOT WAIT 50 YEARS FOR THE DAY YOU THINK IT GOOD AND PRUDENT FOR A
MODICUM OF GOODWILL.

AS I WON'T BE A PUBLIC SPECTACLE FOR ANYONE SO THAT YOU CAN INDULGE YOUR
LUXURIOUS BENEVOLENCE.

THERE IS NO NEED BEFORE ANZAC DAY FOR ME TO LODGE MY HUMAN RIGHTS COMPLAINT
AGAINST THE SOVEREIGN QUEEN ELIZABETH II IN RELATION TO PERSECUTION AND
DENIAL OF ANY RIGHT TO FAIR AND TIMELY JUSTICE RELATING TO MY
ANTI-TERRORIST ACTIVITY IN REFUTATION OF YOUR ANZAC WWII ENTITLEMENT.

So I will just finish those draft chapters off and make that complaint my
final act of public duty before adopting a monastic {Ie. of, relating to,
or characteristic of a secluded, dedicated, or austere manner of living}
life as there is none to be found as worthy to be friend.

It is bigotry because such Marriage/Sovereign dynamic is fascist wickedness
as Babylonian Whoredom [ie. OPINION {#5 + #6 = #11 as Collegium of Pontiffs
of 500 BCE}] that is established upon the Pythagorean binomial HETEROS
THEORY OF NUMBER is only a METHODOLOGY as #666 (#36 / #111) derived as a
CANON OF TRANSPOSITION from the DAOist TETRAGRAMMATON perspective which is
a ternary HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER that properly constitutes a PARADIGM and
a truthful equation with the HEAVEN {Divine GODHEAD which is the Mind of
Christ} + EARTH {COURSE-trochos OF NATURE-genesis [James 3:6]} + MAN
{HOMO[ios] SAPIEN[t]}.

As a gay man who holds that Intellectual Property by Divine unction I say,
"We are the children, remnants and the chosen elect of the Almighty who
keep his Commandments and have the testimony of Jesus."

But people such as Barronelle Stutzman are bestial although they claim to
be Christian so-called will never be amongst our Number and we ought to
remain separate from them.

The mind which God has been bestowed upon me as my unimpeded access to him
has no need nor want for you: "O righteous Father, the world hath not known
thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.

And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love
wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them." [John 17:25-26
(KJV)]

We have the MIND (Godhead) of Christ and yours is #666 as the pantomiming
fascists which you has not risen and to be no more.

Mine is the NOUMENON as an intellectual property and yours is the
PHENOMENON which can ONLY always act within compliance with the WILL which
is MINE.

Do you understand that?

#10, #8, #200, #1, #10 = kakopoieo (G2554): 1) to do harm; 2) to do evil,
#10, #40, #8, #9, #8, #200, #70, #40, #5, #9, #1 = koimao (G2837): 1) to
#5 = Petros (G4074): 1) one of the twelve disciples of Jesus; #80, #70,
#30, #30, #70, #10, #200 = polus (G4183): 1) many, much, large; #200, #20,
#70, #80, #70, #50 = skopos (G4649): 1) an observer, a watchman; 2) the
distant mark looked at, the goal or end one has in view;

The secrets of one of Australia’s worst online trolls

In a ramshackle inner Sydney boarding house, surrounded by his collection
of Adolf Hitler dolls, a 48-year-old unemployed neo-Nazi plies his trade as
one of Australia's most aggressive online trolls. [The Sydney Morning
Herald, 16 April, 2017]

- http://www.smh.com.au/national/investigations/revealing-the-secrets-of-one-of-australias-worst-online-trolls-20170413-gvklv8.html

Why does this psychopathy as a claim to piety {ie. God Almighty view would
be, that 'tis better to be a homosexual and good at it, than to be a
fascist Jew as a perverse depravity} and their ghetto as enclave of dag
festering maggots, remind me of you?

Goodbye

SEE ALSO: "ADVICE OF AN INTENTION TO LODGE A HUMAN RIGHTS COMPLAINT AGAINST
THE SOVEREIGN QUEEN ELIZABETH II IN RELATION TO PERSECUTION AND DENIAL OF
ANY RIGHT TO JUSTICE RELATING TO MY ANTI-TERRORIST ACTIVITY" on 12 APRIL
2017

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indSW05TkY2b25OeHc

- dolf

Initial Post: 17 April 2017