WHO IS THIS "CHINOOK LOVER"?
2017-03-01 11:38:40 UTC
And if you had really been to Nam, you'd call 'em Shithooks.
Discuss.......
Jack G.
2017-03-01 15:54:00 UTC
You need to stick with your off topics faggot spam wars with NEMO.
Chinook Lover
2017-03-01 17:05:36 UTC
Post by Jack G.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
And if you had really been to Nam, you'd call 'em Shithooks.
Discuss.......
You need to stick with your off topics faggot spam wars with NEMO.
if he knew anything about me he'd understand my affection for the
Indian God of Wind.
"they called him 'stumpy' and his kidneys were end-stage as well."
Jack G.
Do you enjoy blumpkins?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-03-02 15:27:36 UTC
Post by Chinook Lover
Post by Jack G.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
And if you had really been to Nam, you'd call 'em Shithooks.
Discuss.......
You need to stick with your off topics faggot spam wars with NEMO.
if he knew anything about me he'd understand my affection for the
Indian God of Wind.
Why would you think I wood?