FROM TEACHER...TO LOVER
2017-07-14 15:24:58 UTC
Even old French women still have a craving for The Dong.

Europe is still way ahead when it comes to matters of the heart.
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-14 15:34:26 UTC
On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 08:24:58 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Even old French women still have a craving for The Dong.
https://www.thelocal.fr/userdata/images/1493362037_1493125041_3F8992AE00000578-0-image-m-16_1493069586204.jpg
Europe is still way ahead when it comes to matters of the heart.
I thought we were talking about matters of the dong?

--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
The Peeler
2017-07-14 15:52:50 UTC
On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 08:34:26 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Even old French women still have a craving for The Dong.
https://www.thelocal.fr/userdata/images/1493362037_1493125041_3F8992AE00000578-0-image-m-16_1493069586204.jpg
Europe is still way ahead when it comes to matters of the heart.
I thought
THERE's the snag again, poor Retardovic!
--
P-Dub about our resident sexual cripple G. Razovic:
"The REVD doesn't have to be neutered. He already has no balls. No job.
MID: <RWvet.2816$***@newsfe16.iad>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Indeed! Stoopid cunt.
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Mary Riendeau-Shein")
2017-07-14 18:02:19 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
I thought
LOMP!

%
2017-07-14 16:11:04 UTC
Even old French women still have a craving for The Dong.
https://www.thelocal.fr/userdata/images/1493362037_1493125041_3F8992AE00000578-0-image-m-16_1493069586204.jpg
Europe is still way ahead when it comes to matters of the heart.
lets send this to another group ,
lets see where's a good place to show the real corn hole in action ,
oh i know a good spot and off it goes