CATFISH RULE #3 (Your Colonel's Helpful Hints)
2017-04-15 16:03:36 UTC
If someone appears to be falling for you, pushing the relationship
forward without having talked to you, or after just a little contact
with you, well, they’re probably trying to catfish you. This is
especially the case if they ask you for money right away.

Any questions?
Jack G
The faggot trolls here just want your bod.
Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-16 12:40:16 UTC
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 09:03:36 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
If someone appears to be falling for you, pushing the relationship
forward without having talked to you, or after just a little contact
with you, well, they’re probably trying to catfish you. This is
especially the case if they ask you for money right away.
Any questions?
Had, any luck with that yet KKKoloon?
BTW don't forget to include any money so received on your tax return!
<snigger>
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-16 13:23:54 UTC
On 4/16/2017 5:40 AM, Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
On Sat, 15 Apr 2017 09:03:36 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
If someone appears to be falling for you, pushing the relationship
forward without having talked to you, or after just a little contact
with you, well, they’re probably trying to catfish you. This is
especially the case if they ask you for money right away.
Any questions?
Had, any luck with that yet KKKoloon?
BTW don't forget to include any money so received on your tax return!
<snigger>
I have long since received my return, asswipe.
More money, in fact, than you've made sucking off an entire aircraft
carrier!
LOL
NEMO (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-04-16 16:12:01 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 06:23:54 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
[...]
In your wet moulie dreams, KKKoloon...I'm surprised you even need to
FILE with your 'income'!
The Peeler
2017-04-16 17:36:49 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 09:12:01 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "NEMO (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Post by NEMO (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
I have long since received my return, asswipe.
More money, in fact, than you've made sucking off an entire aircraft
carrier!
LOL
In your wet moulie dreams, KKKoloon
In denial, you professional cocksucker? LOL
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
2017-04-16 22:20:07 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
In your mother's wet, steaming cunt, Andrzej...
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe")
With what, old pedo filth??
The Peeler
2017-04-16 17:36:01 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 05:40:16 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Exoshit Missile (NOT forging jew kike sheinie pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
If someone appears to be falling for you, pushing the relationship
forward without having talked to you, or after just a little contact
with you, well, they’re probably trying to catfish you. This is
especially the case if they ask you for money right away.
Any questions?
Had, any luck with that yet KKKoloon?
BTW don't forget to include any money so received on your tax return!
<snigger>
You'd NEVER ask your Colonel for any money, right, Miss Recktum? You'd do it
ONLY out of pure love, you infatuated ridiculous bitch! LOL
--
Si1k from uk.rec.driving to psychotic Razovic:
"YOU shouldn't concern yourself with other people's lives. You have enough
MID: <1435554140386850269.570636me-***@news.aioe.org>
Ms Kitty, DoW #6
2017-04-16 17:24:35 UTC
If someone appears to be falling for you, pushing the relationship forward
without having talked to you, or after just a little contact with you,
well, they're probably trying to catfish you. This is especially the case
if they ask you for money right away.
Yes, please send money to my paypal account, asap.
Any questions?
Yes, how did you get out of my bozo bin?
Are you a fraud of a fraud?

---
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2017-04-16 17:32:26 UTC
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
If someone appears to be falling for you, pushing the relationship forward
without having talked to you, or after just a little contact with you,
well, they're probably trying to catfish you. This is especially the case
if they ask you for money right away.
Yes, please send money to my paypal account, asap.
Sorry, but Emmett comes first.
--
"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities
--Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-04-18 07:48:27 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Sorry, but Emmett comes first.
--
"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities
of the thin-skinned and the ignorant."
--Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Every time?
--
Checkmate
Copyright © 2017

Please visit me at alt.checkmate, the new
go-to group for the discerning troll...

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017
Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Ladies first?
%
2017-04-18 15:31:55 UTC
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
Post by Checkmate, DoW #1
Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading
posts
by Checkmate! In article
if we can find one
Checkmate, DoW #1
2017-04-18 15:35:16 UTC
Post by %
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Sorry, but Emmett comes first.
--
"Being both astute and erudite, I say a man not
mince words in order to spare the sensibilities
of the thin-skinned and the ignorant."
--Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Every time?
Ladies first?
if we can find one
There's always "rachael"... there's a real catch.

May 2010-February 12, 2017
%

Jack G
Trolls with no ears do not need much room to sneak out.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2017-04-18 12:09:00 UTC
Post by Ms Kitty, DoW #6
If someone appears to be falling for you, pushing the relationship forward
without having talked to you, or after just a little contact with you,
well, they're probably trying to catfish you. This is especially the case
if they ask you for money right away.
Yes, please send money to my paypal account, asap.
Any questions?
Yes, how did you get out of my bozo bin?
Are you a fraud of a fraud?
---
It's probably that shitty avast, lol.

"Nothing free is real."