JULIANNE HOUGH IS DAMAGED GOODS
2017-07-14 16:30:36 UTC
She's a cute blonde, alright; but unfortunately she's also damaged goods. Just like so many American women are damaged goods.
Take, for instance, those wedding pics. I mean, do we really need to have a see-thru wedding gown that exposes her legs all the way up to the cheeks of her ass?
Were the fuck has decency gone?

Gawddamn you, Julie. Like yer name implies, yer just another HO.
%
2017-07-14 17:04:44 UTC
She's a cute blonde, alright; but unfortunately she's also damaged
goods. Just like so many American women are damaged goods.
Take, for instance, those wedding pics. I mean, do we really need to
have a see-thru wedding gown that exposes her legs all the way up to the
cheeks of her ass?
Were the fuck has decency gone?
Gawddamn you, Julie. Like yer name implies, yer just another HO.
things an idiot might say