ANY GOOD CHICKEN BREAST MARINADES OUT THERE?
2017-07-13 15:59:44 UTC
Over my extended culinary adventures, I am at the end of my winding road.
Whose got something fresh along this well-trodden path?
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-13 16:23:58 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 08:59:44 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Over my extended culinary adventures, I am at the end of my winding road.
Whose got something fresh along this well-trodden path?
Yeah. Eat SHIT, KKKoloon! You'll find it all along the well-trodden
path to yer outhouse!

--
Illuc nisi Dei gratia vadam.

Tu [sic] es [sic] mulieri [sic] nequam [sic] (KKKoloon's 'Latin' LOL)
The Peeler
2017-07-13 16:45:09 UTC
On Thu, 13 Jul 2017 09:23:58 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Over my extended culinary adventures, I am at the end of my winding road.
Whose got something fresh along this well-trodden path?
Yeah. Eat SHIT, KKKoloon! You'll find it all along the well-trodden
path to yer outhouse!
You SURE know where you can dine on his shit, eh, Miss Recktum?
--
Michael to sexually crippled Razovic:
"your bringing up rectums in every thread strongly indicates that you
MID: <m525hd$q2d$***@dont-email.me>
Jack G...
2017-07-13 17:11:56 UTC
Over my extended culinary adventures, I am at the end of my winding road.
Whose got something fresh along this well-trodden path?
One quart of butter milk and two table spoons of real strong hot sauce. Soak it overnight. The rest of the replies on this tread will be from the usual
faggot trolls that turn people off.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
That buttermilk makes it a Southern-style dish, Jack. For a healthy alternative, soak 24 hours in plain yogurt, a little salt, white pepper, and garlic. Add some vinegar (acetic acid) to give a complementary acid tang. Yup, that be some good eatin'.
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-14 14:57:56 UTC
On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 07:47:40 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Jack G...
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Over my extended culinary adventures, I am at the end of my winding road.
Whose got something fresh along this well-trodden path?
One quart of butter milk and two table spoons of real strong hot sauce.
Soak it overnight. The rest of the replies on this tread will be from the usual
faggot trolls that turn people off.
That buttermilk makes it a Southern-style dish, Jack. For a healthy
alternative, soak 24 hours in plain yogurt, a little salt, white pepper,
and garlic. Add some vinegar (acetic acid) to give a complementary
acid tang. Yup, that be some good eatin'.
You want a REAL complementary acid tang, KKKoloon? Try sulphuric
('sulfuric' in the Great Satan) acid instead! Yup, that be some good
tang!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Yer mammy's pussy got some real tang, you calamitous cuntess; but it's due to all that nigger cum in it.
Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
2017-07-14 15:14:19 UTC
On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 08:06:41 -0700, "fake vet Colon Edmund J. Burke"
Post by Jack G...
[...]
YER mammy's pussy got, not only real tang, but the clap, the crabs,
gonorrhea, chlamydia and AIDS! And it's all due to YOU!
LOLOK

The Peeler
2017-07-14 15:46:35 UTC
On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 08:14:19 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Yer mammy's pussy got some real tang, you calamitous cuntess;
but it's due to all that nigger cum in it.
YER mammy's pussy got, not only real tang, but the clap, the crabs,
gonorrhea, chlamydia and AIDS! And it's all due to YOU!
Why do we all have the impression that you are really talking about your own
asshole, Miss Recktum?
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?
--
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Mary Riendeau-Shein")
2017-07-14 18:00:46 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
YER mammy's pussy
YER mother's pussy is full of maggots... and STILL you suck it!

%
now here's a logical intelligent man
The Peeler
2017-07-14 15:20:56 UTC
On Fri, 14 Jul 2017 07:57:56 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
of herself as "Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
That buttermilk makes it a Southern-style dish, Jack. For a healthy
alternative, soak 24 hours in plain yogurt, a little salt, white pepper,
and garlic. Add some vinegar (acetic acid) to give a complementary
acid tang. Yup, that be some good eatin'.
You want a REAL complementary acid tang, KKKoloon? Try sulphuric
('sulfuric' in the Great Satan) acid instead! Yup, that be some good
tang!
Oooooh!!! Miss Recktum wants to sound "dangerous" today again! <VBG>
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Mary Riendeau-Shein")
2017-07-14 17:58:02 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Post by Mary Riendeau-Shein (no relation to jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
You want a REAL
You want a REAL HUGE load of warm shite in your mouth, old pedo!