ASIAN LADYBOY FOR XMAS?
2017-12-24 18:54:37 UTC
A nice stocking stuffer.
2017-12-24 21:17:34 UTC
On Sun, 24 Dec 2017 10:54:37 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
A nice stocking stuffer.
It ain't stockings yer ladyboy of choice will be stuffing, Midnight!
- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

"Die Juden sind unser Unglück!"
- Heinrich von Treitschke (1834 - 1896)

ass?"
You stuff it, colostomy queen!
2017-12-26 18:11:35 UTC
On Tue, 26 Dec 2017 09:59:44 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
On Sun, 24 Dec 2017 10:54:37 -0800, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
A nice stocking stuffer.
It ain't stockings yer ladyboy of choice will be stuffing, Midnight!
You stuff it, colostomy queen!
Is yer moulie anus fully STUFFED, Midnight?

- -

Arizona."

Iudaei orbem terrarum infestant.
- correct Latin

ass?"

this cretin that makes sense. Usually,he just does his "You are a
Nazi........." and even *that* he aped from some other imbecile.His
even one word drivel."
David
2017-12-25 08:14:53 UTC
a tangarine

A nice stocking stuffer.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-01-01 03:17:14 UTC
Post by David
a tangarine
A nice stocking stuffer.
David? Shove that tangarine up yer recktum.
David
2018-01-01 06:36:58 UTC

what for?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Because Miss Recktum likes chocolate covered fruit.
David