Yo Burke, since you seem to like gross subjects---
a425couple
2017-11-14 16:45:02 UTC
Yo Burke, since you seem to like gross subjects---
This seems to me, to kind of tip the top of the grossmeter!

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/woman-makes-bread-with-vaginal-yeast

Feminist Bakes Sourdough Bread Using Her Own Vaginal Yeast
Steal her recipe for an unforgettable Thanksgiving feast.
BY CAITLIN ABBER November 24, 2015
SHUTTERSTOCK

In preparation for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday, you’re probably
seeing a lot of self-help articles about managing stress, dealing with
unpleasant family members, and most importantly, making it through the
day in one piece.

And while there’s no doubt that all of this advice is well-intentioned,
sometimes, when the shit is hitting the fan and your uncle is being a
sexist piece of garbage, you have to do something to regain control and
remind yourself that you’re a badass bitch who no one can fuck with. And
there’s no better way to do that than serving an asshole a slice of
truly homemade bread...leavened with the yeast of your own vagina.

7 Disturbing Facts You Never Knew About Yeast Infections
WOMEN'S HEALTH
6 Pubic Hair Myths It's Time You Stopped Believing
WOMEN'S HEALTH

But does such a recipe even exist? Yes, it does, thanks to feminist
blogger Zoe Stavri, who, after getting a pretty bad yeast infection, had
the inspired idea to turn her discomfort into delicious baked goods.

View image on Twitter
Another Angry Woman (deal with the nazis, jack) @stavvers
I'm making #cuntsourdough with my vaginal yeast
https://stavvers.wordpress.com/2015/11/23/im-making-sourdough-with-my-vaginal-yeast

10:26 AM - Nov 23, 2015
179 179 Replies 311 311 Retweets 195 195 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

“Waking up on Saturday with the familiar itchy burny fanny, I giggled to
myself, 'Maybe I could make bread with that,’" Zoe writes on her blog,
Another Angry Woman. “And that ticked into, ‘Well, I’ve always wanted to
try making my own sourdough anyway,’ and then a ‘Fuck, would that even
work?’ And then I got curious, and the next thing that happened was I
was scraping white goop off of a dildo into a bowl of flour mixed with
water.”

Watch a hot doctor explain whether you have to treat yeast infections or
not:

Zoe's curiosity led not only to her creating her sourdough starter
recipe, but also to pissing off a very disgusted group of people on the
Internet who believe that it is “unhygienic and unsanitary.” However,
Zoe contends that, really, yeast is yeast. And yeast from her vagina is
no less gross than any of the other yeast we use to bake bread with.
“Making sourdough starter entails encouraging stuff that’s present in
the flour and just sort of floating around in the air in your kitchen
and on your utensils to grow,” she writes. “That’s what wild yeast is.
... Like all bread made with yeast, once it’s cooked, it’s not exactly
going to go about colonizing your gut with yeast. The biggest risk with
using candida albicans for bread making is that it won’t rise.”

Another Angry Woman (deal with the nazis, jack) @stavvers
I think I might have provoked the biggest argument about leavening bread
since the eleventh century.
4:38 AM - Nov 24, 2015
24 24 Replies 18 18 Retweets 69 69 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Even though she didn't intend for her experiment to be any sort of
feminist statement, Zoe also believes that the online outrage she’s
receiving about her recipe are a blatant form of misogyny. “It probably
doesn’t matter that my sourdough may or may not contain any actual
vaginal yeast," she writes. "The very idea of it seems to horrify people
more than enough. I suppose it’s a similar socially constructed disgust
that leaves a whole bunch of people repulsed by the idea of licking a
pussy. Even the mere idea of a tiny trace of pussy in a massive loaf of
bread is sufficiently vile.”

True—there's no doubt that a certain type of man (definitely that uncle
of yours) would be disgusted by this recipe. Which is why it's so
important for every woman to keep it in her back pocket! Happy Thanksgiving!

Caitlin Abber is the Senior Editor of Women's Health. Follow her on
Twitter.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Are you a gross subject?
Jack G...