ANOTHER SLAVER THIS MORNING
2018-01-03 17:26:39 UTC
I had just completed some yard work here at Sunset Chateau, way out in the back forty. The afternoon was mild and pleasant (not Pleasance ♫). As I sat there in the door of my ol' tool shed, enjoying the bright outdoors and fine clime, the slow ebb of day--I began sipping a wee bit o' tequila, straight from the bottle, which I kept in store there for these special occasions.

This morning I awoke with a heavy head, indicative of the effects stemming from over consumption. When, sometime later, I arose...I went immediately to the fridge and got me a slaver.

That is all.
Amen.
Checkmate
2018-01-04 06:57:07 UTC
Checkmate! In article <gn83C.45384$***@fx06.iad>, ***@std-
girls.com says...
I had just completed some yard work here at Sunset Chateau, way out in the back forty. The afternoon was mild and pleasant (not Pleasance ?). As I sat there in the door of my ol' tool shed, enjoying the bright outdoors and fine clime, the slow ebb of day--I began sipping a wee bit o' tequila, straight from the bottle, which I kept in store there for these special occasions.
This morning I awoke with a heavy head, indicative of the effects stemming from over consumption. When, sometime later, I arose...I went immediately to the fridge and got me a slaver.
That is all.
Amen.
Is that another name for a hard salami?
--
Checkmate

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

The Killer Asswurm (who's so sick he's actually dying) threatens me: "i
guess i'm glad you'll never face me , two attempted murder raps is more
than enough".

LOL!

"i get support here it's just written between the lines"

-persent The Asswurm, trying to explain that people really DO like him...
but they have to write it "between the lines". You know... the parts
where everything's blank.

"I'm simply going to focus my efforts. I've dropped my trolling
endeavors in six groups just to help increase the pressure on you."

-Baby Matthew "Mad Hatter" Moulton explains how he plans to "destroy"
me+... back in 2001

Copyright © 2017
all rights reserved
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-01-04 18:31:27 UTC
Post by Checkmate
girls.com says...
I had just completed some yard work here at Sunset Chateau, way out in the back forty. The afternoon was mild and pleasant (not Pleasance ?). As I sat there in the door of my ol' tool shed, enjoying the bright outdoors and fine clime, the slow ebb of day--I began sipping a wee bit o' tequila, straight from the bottle, which I kept in store there for these special occasions.
This morning I awoke with a heavy head, indicative of the effects stemming from over consumption. When, sometime later, I arose...I went immediately to the fridge and got me a slaver.
That is all.
Amen.
Is that another name for a hard salami?
A slaver of pizza, son.
Wake up a little!
Checkmate
2018-01-05 07:43:40 UTC
Post by Checkmate
girls.com says...
I had just completed some yard work here at Sunset Chateau, way out in the back forty. The afternoon was mild and pleasant (not Pleasance ?). As I sat there in the door of my ol' tool shed, enjoying the bright outdoors and fine clime, the slow ebb of day--I began sipping a wee bit o' tequila, straight from the bottle, which I kept in store there for these special occasions.
This morning I awoke with a heavy head, indicative of the effects stemming from over consumption. When, sometime later, I arose...I went immediately to the fridge and got me a slaver.
That is all.
Amen.
Is that another name for a hard salami?
A slaver of pizza, son.
Wake up a little!
So smaller... like a pepperoni?

all rights reserved
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-01-12 16:20:02 UTC
Post by Checkmate
Post by Checkmate
girls.com says...
I had just completed some yard work here at Sunset Chateau, way out in the back forty. The afternoon was mild and pleasant (not Pleasance ?). As I sat there in the door of my ol' tool shed, enjoying the bright outdoors and fine clime, the slow ebb of day--I began sipping a wee bit o' tequila, straight from the bottle, which I kept in store there for these special occasions.
This morning I awoke with a heavy head, indicative of the effects stemming from over consumption. When, sometime later, I arose...I went immediately to the fridge and got me a slaver.
That is all.
Amen.
Is that another name for a hard salami?
A slaver of pizza, son.
Wake up a little!
So smaller... like a pepperoni?
I still have several slavers in my refer.
As of this date that is.